Archer XXX Ch. 01

Story Info
A stealth mission with Lana Kane!
2.6k words
4.28
9.3k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally time for August to meet one of ISIS' field agents, the alluring Lana Kane. It wasn't the first time he laid eyes on her as the two had worked at the same office for the past few days, but he didn't get the chance to officially introduce himself yet. He had seen how she paraded around the office, and it had been a pleasure every single time. Her caramel skin stood out among the rest of the - mostly white - office, and that wasn't the only thing. It almost seemed like her sweater dresses were made to flaunt her delicious curves. It hugged her voluminous breasts and phat ass in the most perfect way, barely reaching past her thighs. Their thickness was revealed for a bit until the rest of her long legs were further covered up by the thigh-high boots she usually wore. It was truly a pleasure to see her walk past, and August was delighted that the two of them were sent out on a mission together.

He could only imagine that she wasn't extremely eager to be working together with another Archer, but he wasn't raised by Malory. He had spent a lot of time with her and Sterling back in his college days when he was being trained as a spy, but other than that he had always lived with his father and stepmother. Sure, there were some unmistakable Archer traits with him. He loved to spend the night with a gorgeous woman and the day with a drink in his hand, but he had always told himself that he wasn't as self-centered and narcissistic as his older brother.

Not that Lana seemed to care too much about that.

"Let's get this over with." She practically snapped at August when she walked past. Working together with Stering Archer already felt like a babysitting gig at times, and then Malory expected her to work together with a younger version of Sterling? She wasn't too happy about it, and she wasn't going to allow herself to get attached to him like she had gotten attached to Sterling over the years. Not that she would ever admit anything like that, of course!

August watched the gorgeous female agent rush past him to get to the elevator, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't expecting the warmest welcome - he had a strong feeling that her relationship to his brother and his mother, and probably the entire agency, was complicated - but she seemed genuinely mad at him for some reason already. Taking a deep breath as the eye candy might be nice, but maybe this mission wasn't going to be so great after all. It was a simple mission, without a doubt. The two of them had to head to the harbor to break into a warehouse and plant a tracker on one of the containers there. It had something to do with narcotics, but Malory had simply pushed the files into his hand and told him to get going with Lana. Right then, he realized what might be the problem... This wasn't a job for two highly trained spies as his mother had assured them there wouldn't be any guards around. Hence, he didn't gear up too heavily. He was new, and he was getting the shitty jobs while his brother had been sent off to infiltrate into some casino. Lana was stuck with him, on that shitty job.

Quite possibly to keep an eye on him. He could understand that it sucked big time, without a doubt.

By the time August got down to the parking lot, Lana had already taken a seat behind the steering wheel. The young agent couldn't help but let his eyes run down over her body for a second. She had traded her signature sweater dress for a black tank top and some black pants, definitely more suitable for a mission but not making her look any less appealing...

"Listen, I'm sorry. It's just... I'm done with Malory, and with Archer." Lana sighed as she looked over at him, having realized that she was acting like a bit of a bitch... "Well, Archer as in... Sterling." She added as she cracked a soft smile, taking a proper look at her new colleague. He was actually quite handsome - a bit similar to Sterling, but that was never a bad thing when it came to appearances. He didn't throw any crude comments in her direction yet, nor had he said anything about himself yet. Two good signs.

Still on her guard, she decided not to let the conversation progress after the apologies. "But don't think I'm going to be your babysitter here! I'm expecting a partner, not another manchild." She spoke up, in a somewhat playful but at the same time almost threatening tone.

"Not a problem." August laughed. He wasn't planning on disappointing Lana on this mission. Honestly, he came from an agency that was much more professional than ISIS but he decided not to mention anything about that. Instead, he just enjoyed the sight of Lana as she was driving. She was completely focused on the road, and that tight top was showing off quite some cleavage.. His eyes ran further down towards her toned stomach, and then back up towards those TEC-9's strapped to her sides. Along with driving, they gently squeezed her magnificent breasts together...

Before Lana could catch him staring, August decided to move his attention to the mission files. Slowly, he read through them. It would be important to know as much about their task as possible. It seemed simple enough, but still - he was a professional. He could tell that Lana appreciated that same professionalism as well, as she was used to Sterling who liked to pretend like he couldn't read when it came to the mission files. Apparently, they were going to look into some narcotics operation down at the docks. It was unclear who or what, but ISIS had accepted an assignment from the DEA. They got this information from one of their sources. It was their job to sneak inside of the warehouse and plant a tracker on one of the containers so the end location could be found. Could be a cartel or just a major player in the drug game...

After driving for over half an hour, the two secret agents had finally arrived at the warehouse. It appeared that the security detail was more active than either of them had expected. Armed, too. They'd need to be stealthy about their entry and exit. A shootout would be too risky. More of a test this way, they joked. The sense of camaraderie felt nice; by now, Lana normally would have been chewing Archer's head off. Maybe twice.

Decked with night vision, cables, scanners, and handguns, Lana and August made swift work of boarding the ship and moving through it without arousing alarm. They'd proven a good, if not great team. Always in sync, maybe even too much so. Lana didn't expect someone could be on her wavelength so much, especially in his first time working with her. She noticed immediately how confidently August moved, silent, efficient, and even deadly. He incapacitated a few lone guards along their route. His skills were undoubtedly impressive and it was crazy that she never heard about the man before. It almost seemed like he appeared out of nowhere, but she did hope she'd led him to think the same about her.

Soon, the two arrived at the designated containers. The mission had been simple. Tag shipments of narcotics with a tracker so that the DEA could then perform raids later. But something wasn't quite right. The scanner wasn't registering anything. They'd need to break into a couple of containers to confirm what was inside. "Stand guard while I crack open one of these," Lana mentioned over towards August and moved over to one of the containers to see how easy it would be to force it open...

Lana wouldn't get the time for any of that anyhow. Within seconds, August could hear the vague sound of voices in the distance and footsteps clearly heading in the direction of the two spies...

Back in his old agency, August was known for his quick reactions. Without hesitation, that trait kicked in and he rushed over to grasp Lana's hand. She gasped softly as she was suddenly tugged away from the container, but she had come to trust her new partner enough to follow him without question. The two of them slipped between two of the containers since it was completely dark there, and surely it would keep them out of sight for whoever came into the warehouse in the middle of the night. It was a tighter fit than August had imagined and the two spies had to squeeze closely together in order to stay completely hidden.

Right by the containers, they could hear someone stopping. Multiple people seemed to be discussing something, but neither of them could hear what the hushed voices were saying exactly. Clearly, these people knew more than enough about the operations going on inside of the warehouse, but August couldn't try and take a look. They were only out of sight as long as they stayed between the containers. Moving too far into the open might expose their hiding spot, and he hadn't been able to tell how much people came along. Nor had he been able to tell if they were armed or not, so the safest bet was waiting until they were completely alone again. No matter how long that might take..

Then, they could quickly crack open the containers and finally get this mission over with!

For the time being, however, August and Lana were completely stuck. Their bodies were squeezed together as well, in order for both of them to fit completely in the darkness. The young man could his partner's large breasts getting squeezed against his chest, the occasional distant flashlight allowing him to look at her pretty face and during every other moment, his eyes were starting to adjust to the dark.

Maybe it had something to do with being an Archer, but he could feel his cock getting hard. And with the two of them so close together, Lana would be able to feel it too. There wasn't any reaction coming from her, but the longer they were stuck like that, the harder he was getting. And it seemed to be having some kind of effect on Lana as well, as her hips started slowly rocking back and forth. Almost like she was grinding herself against August's erection, and it was only becoming more obvious. The voices could still be heard, along with some of the containers being opened and some crates being moved around. However, neither of the spies could focus on the mission like this. The mutual attraction along with the fact that Lana had been craving someone to truly fuck her - her other options simply weren't to her liking, but this new agent..

Yeah, she liked him.

August realized that Lana must've made up her mind about him in this somewhat crappy but surprisingly arousing situation. She was shimmying around a bit, and he held back a deep grunt. The last thing he wanted was getting caught, but that did seem to become less important with Lana reaching down to grope his cock. "Shhh." She whispered very quietly into his ear as she massaged that hard shaft for a second, completely in the dark before working on his zipper. Before long, his massive cock was pulled out in the open to get stuck between their bodies...

However, the shimmying had done its job and August could experience that Lana's pants had been pushed down as well. Not sure where they had gone, but they were out of the way and his cock was being positioned between her legs. One of those curvy legs had moved up, her knee resting against the container behind him as she eased his cock towards her needy cunt. It had been months for her! Sure, she had dated Sterling but that was a chapter of the past, and she broke up with Cyril almost a year back... It had been all work and no relaxation ever since.

"Ah.." She was about to moan out, curse as that thick cock slipped inside of her, but the man's hand reached up to lay over her mouth. August felt how Lana had lowered herself onto his cock, quickly covering up her mouth and burying his own face into her neck to muffle his groans as much as possible. It was already pushing so deep inside of the brownskinned woman, stretching her out good. If he had been able to see her, he would've seen how Lana's eyes rolled back into her skull as soon as he started thrusting inside of her.

The pace was building up for sure, and August was having a hard time holding back. They were in the middle of enemy territory, surrounded by guards, and who knew who else... The danger was making it even more exciting however, until a loud bang suddenly echoed throughout the warehouse. It made August jump up, every single inch of his thick cock slamming inside of Lana. Luckily he had been covering her mouth as she would've definitely screamed out otherwise. Not because it hurt, but simply because she was feeling so damn full and slutty.

"Fuck me." She tried to plead, but nothing sensible was coming out of her mouth. August could only hope that nobody would get too close as the sounds of his balls gently slapping against her phat ass were unavoidable. Using one hand to make sure Lana didn't moan too loud, his other hand slipped between their bodies to find her clit. He started rubbing that pulsating bud, and with only his simple utterance, Lana came. Violently. Her hips buckled and convulsed. Her mouth gaped, inaudible, soon leading her to whimper and nibble softly into August's hand. Cum leaked down her thighs and all over that continuously pumping cock, her pussy seizing around his girth each time another wave passed through her. He'd make a complete mess of her, delirious and crazed about his dick.

When was the last time she ever felt like this? Had anyone - man or woman - ever made her cum this hard? Lana's head was spinning, as she panted softly into the man's strong chest. Lately, so much of her life has revolved around Abbiejean and work, or handling Archer's shit. She let go tonight - literally. For a moment, it was almost like she left her body, watching it be fucked like a rag doll below. And evidently, she wouldn't even have time to catch her breath. August wasn't stopping. She sensed from his grunting and speed that he too was close, and she could only egg him on by grinding her hips back against his strong body. Her cunt was squeezing him so good, and he didn't even stand a chance. Not to hold back, not to pull out - all he could do was continue thrusting until he literally exploded. Pumping so much cum deep down the gorgeous spy's womb, leaning down to bury his mouth into her neck to make sure he stayed quiet enough...

Neither of them were paying a lot of attention to their surroundings, but it seemed like they were in the clear. Heavily panting, August's cock slowly slipped out of Lana. He could feel their slick mess dripping down over her thighs and onto his cock, but they didn't really have anything to clean up. Lana didn't seem to care either as she simply pulled up her panties, getting them soaked, and then pulled up her pants as well. Without saying a word, she left August alone in the hiding spot... He took another second before getting out as well, wanting to finish up the mission with Lana...