Archer XXX Ch. 02

Story Info
Visiting the Kanes...
6.1k words
4.52
6.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While August was on his way to his mother's office, Lana managed to intercept him. She gently grabbed his arm to pull him off to the side, and the young spy's eyes ran over her gorgeous body. It had been a couple of weeks since their mission in the harbor, and he had really been bounding with Lana. The two of them had done a couple of successful missions together and went out on a couple of dates, to the point where they had announced to be officially together. Things were going really well so far - it was awesome to be together with someone like Lana. Smart, kind and so damn sexy - waking up to her felt like a literal dream.

"Hey, listen... I'm going to visit my parents this weekend, do you want to come with me?" She asked, not wanting to beat around the bush for too long. It had caught August off guard a bit. Sure, things had been going really well but he didn't think they were at the point of meeting the parents yet. Not that he minded, it was a good sign he supposed and he immediately agreed. He had barely nodded, and Lana had continued. "Great! Sterling is coming as well, by the way."

She must've noticed the change of expression on August's face, and quickly pushed herself against him. Her knee moved up, rubbing against his crotch in the middle of the ISIS office. "He's the father of my child, August. Just this once, so they can meet him. So they'd be less weird about it!" Lana seemed genuinely worried, this was a side of hers not shown too often. Not wanting to make a fuss about it, he agreed. After a quick kiss and a playful grab on that phat juicy ass of hers, the two of them went on with their day - thinking about the weekend which they would be spending at Lana's parental home...

It was a comical sight. Lana Kane in the driver's seat. Next to her, August Archer, looking out the window as he was checking out the neighborhood of his girlfriend's parents. And last but not least, Sterling Archer in the backseat. Still pouting that the two of them had kicked him to the backseat but he didn't pity enough to miss this. He had told Lana that he didn't care if she was dating his brother, which was a bit of a lie. He could handle a dork like Cyril. Confident enough that he wouldn't be able to satisfy Lana anyhow - which was wrong, by the way - but his own brother?! The one with a successful career with ODIN, after betraying their mother like that? The Archer brothers had come to terms, but there was still a bit of jealousy from Sterling...

Anyhow, Lana had become very important to both of them, and she really wanted to take them to her parents' house. Sterling had already met them once, but he had been too drunk to remember. August might actually know more about her parents since he actually listened when she talked. At least, when his cock wasn't buried inside one of her tight holes or squeezed between those beautiful fat tits.

It was safe to say that the couple had an excellent sex life so far, off the record.

"So listen," Lana started as she pulled up in the driveway to her parental home, and looked back at the two guys. "My parents don't know what kind of work I do. They think I'm still in college, so it would be awesome if you keep the secret for me. They're not used to having secrets so they shouldn't be suspicious at all." She explained the situation, not knowing how much had changed over the years. It got some mocking comment from Sterling, per usual, but both of the men seemed to agree that they shouldn't force Lana to come clean to her parents. Soon enough, they walked up and rang the doorbell, ready for the weekend.

The door was opened by an older yet still very attractive couple. They couldn't be much older than fifty, and it became clear where Lana got her good genes from. The woman was dressed in a beautiful, elegant summer dress, showing off that she was just as curvy as her daughter. Her short hair was graying a bit, but it did have its charm. Her husband stood next to her, a tall dark-skinned man with a goatee and a pair of glasses. From Lana's conversations, August had been able to figure out that both of them were very smart, but it hadn't done anything bad on their looks for sure. Especially Lana's mother was gorgeous, and both of the Archers found themselves checking her out until Lana cleared her throat.

"Mom! Dad." She greeted her parents, hugging them before gesturing back towards the two men behind her. "This is Sterling. I'm sure you remember him..." She mumbled the last part, clearly not very proud of the last time her parents met a boyfriend. Luckily, August wasn't going to make the same mistakes as Sterling. "And that's August. My boyfriend!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him closer.

"Boys, these are Lemuel and Claudette Kane. My parents." She continued with the introductions, and August reached out to shake their hands - even going far enough to gently kiss the back of Claudette's hand. They seemed to like that, compared to their memory of Sterling drunkenly passing out on the restaurant floor as soon as he arrived. He seemed to be doing better this time as well, and they happily invited everyone inside of the house for lunch.

After the meal, Lana and her parents had gone inside to discuss some thing about AJ, leaving the two brothers behind in the garden.

"You know, they have a hot tub." Sterling laughed, standing up. He wasn't going to miss his chance to use it, and August had to agree. Quickly, the two of them changed into their swimming trunks and hopped into the hot tub outside. The water was perfect (maybe a bit hot), but the usage of the hot tub was spotted from inside as well... It didn't take long for Lemuel Kane to walk outside, dressed in just a white bathrobe. "How is it, boys?" He asked, trying to strike some conversation with the two men in his hot tub. They were very close to his daughter after all, although he had to admit - he was a bit skeptical still.

"Oh. It is hot, Lem! May I call you Lem?" Sterling spoke up.

"Of course, of course. But it's actually pronounced Dr. Kane." Lemuel answer sharply, glancing over at August as he laughed at his brother. Before either of them got to say anything, his bathrobe fell down to the floor, revealing his totally nude body. It definitely caught both of the men off guard. For his age and profession, he was built like a tower for sure and their attention was brought down to a massive snake hanging between his legs. Even for the two straight men who were very well-endowed themselves, it was a complete shock to see something like that getting closer until Lemuel's lower body disappeared underwater.

There was an awkward silence for a moment until Lemuel's wife walked outside as well. Just like the man himself, she was only dressed in a white bathrobe herself. "Well, Lana's taking a shower. How's the water?" She asked, but before the Archer brothers could say anything, Claudette's bathrobe slid down to the floor as well. It was the second naked body getting revealed right in front of their eyes, but they had to admit they were a bigger fan of this one. Claudette was gorgeous. A more mature version of Lana, essentially. Her large tits were sagging a bit more, but other than that August could see a lot of resemblances between mother and daughter. Both himself and Sterling were openly staring, even though they realized that they shouldn't...

"It's hot, darling." Lem answered for them, seemingly not bothered by his naked wife showing off and getting into the water as well.

Obviously, Claudette had noticed how she was being checked out by the younger folks. "What are you looking at, boys? Nudity is our natural state. Speaking of, you two should get naked as well. It's not a hot tub experience without it." She explained before snapping her fingers and demanding the two spies to take off their trunks. Neither Sterling nor August were looking to start an argument with their hostess, and their hands disappeared under the water to do as she asked.

When their swimming trunks were thrown out of the hot tub, the curvaceous older woman seemed to relax completely. Letting out an exaggerated sigh, she waded through the water and ended up right between the brothers. The hot tub wasn't extremely big, and so she sat pretty close to them. "And now that we're all relaxed.." Claudette started, glancing over at her husband for a second while the guys weren't entirely sure about being that relaxed - after all, Lana was just inside and she might not like to walk into a situation like that so much. However, starting a scene would be even worse and Claudette was a very attractive woman. They were still Archers. "... we have something very special to share with you." The uni professor softly bit her lip as she looked back at August and his brother.

Both of them had immediately made the same assumption as their eyes widened.

Without saying another word about that so-called special thing, Claudette's hands disappeared under the water and August could feel one of them wrapping around his cock. With his swimming trunks gone and his excitement raising from the point where her bathrobe had hit the floor, the older woman had complete access to his throbbing veiny erection. "Oh, fuck." He groaned out as she started jerking him off right there, under the water yet it didn't really hide anything.

Dr. Kane must have a perfect idea of his wife's advances and judging by Sterling's deep grunts, he was getting the same treatment. More so, it seemed like Claudette's husband was enjoying the idea of her playing with other men. Who would've thought the Kanes were that open-minded!

"Come on, don't be shy!" The deep voice of Lemuel sounded very enthusiastic, urging on August and Sterling to take advantage of the situation. His gorgeous wife was stroking both of their twitching dicks, and scooted higher into the hot tub. Her breasts peeked above the water, letting the brothers enjoy them in their glory. August knew he should move away. Be loyal to Lana, the woman he was actually dating. The daughter of this beautiful slut Claudette Kane, but she was holding such a firm grip onto his cock. As he tried sliding away from her in a wave of sanity, that grip got even tighter and she held him close. Looking at him in such a seductive way, her tongue running over her plump lips and those tits looking so damn inviting.

His brother wasn't that hard to be convinced. Sterling had already leaned closer towards Claudette, his hips thrusting upwards into her hand. It had been a while since he broke up with Lana, and Claudette was her living image. Sure, he had plenty of sex but there were only a couple of women who actually got his attention. The Kane mother and daughter pair were definitely two of those!

Claudette's tits were just as perfect as Lana's, and he leaned down to wrap his lips over one of her nipples. Playfully giving it a little nibble before starting to suck on them, enjoying the handjob he was getting. It felt so damn good and he would be able to tell how much Claudette was into this. She seemed to keep making eyecontact with her husband as she was doing all of this, clearly wanting him to know what she was doing.

August's heart was racing. He had been on countless dangerous and challenging missions before, but right then he was more nervous than ever. He didn't want to ruin everything with Lana, but would it be rude to refuse this kind offer from her parents? Maybe they'd be insulted, and it could make any future meetings very awkward. Claudette was already tugging onto his dick like she owned it, so getting away might be worse than just playing along. And well, for those reasons and for another reason similar to Sterling's, August gave in. His hand moved to one of her breasts - the one that wasn't being assaulted by Sterling's mouth - and lifted it up. It didn't take long before both of Claudette's hard nipples were being worshiped by the Archer brothers, suckling on the sensitive bud and flicking it with their tongues.

All while she continued jerking them off. Her soft hands running up and down under the water, moaning in pleasure and excitement while enjoying the nudity in the hot tub. August caught up with this, and to the delight of the older couple, he acted on it right away. His hands slipped between Claudette's legs, running his fingertips over her pussy. Sure, they were in a hot tub, but it still felt like he could feel the warmth and wetness of the woman in the form of her excitement.

Claudette's moans were only getting louder as the young man pushed two of his thick fingers inside of her pussy. The brothers had seen Lemuel's cock just a few minutes before, surely she was used to getting more than some fingers. She must be really sensitive down there, but that didn't stop the horny woman from shoving her pussy more against August's hand. Starting to grind herself against his knuckles as he fingered her there, in the middle of their back garden. Hopefully, they didn't have any noisy neighbors - or any neighbors at home as they definitely would be able to hear the starting fuckfest...

"Stand up." The older woman told them, all of the sudden. Once again, the guys didn't even think about disobeying - only because they wanted to stand up themselves, of course...

Once again, Sterling was the first to get moving. His strong body lifted out of the water, drips running down over his abs as he stood up in the hot tub. He shivered softly at the sudden change of hot water to cool air, but Claudette was still groping his cock firmly and immediately guided it into her mouth. Taking it deep down her throat right from the start definitely helped against his shivers, and he moaned out deeply as his ex-girlfriend's mother started sucking him off, right in front of her husband.

And right in front of August, but that didn't last too long as he followed the example of his brother. He stood up in the hot tub, ending right by Claudette's other side. When that gorgeous, seemingly cock-starved woman noticed a second cock appearing, she pulled back from Sterling and tugged onto the two shafts. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth lewdly as she slapped their cockheads against it together. Getting the Archers much closer than they had ever been, and they didn't even care that much. It felt a bit strange at first, but their lust for Claudette overruled everything...

Claudette had moved over to give August the treatment of her vibrating, experienced throat, but the slam of a door got everyone's attention.

"MOM! What the fuck!" Lana stood in the doorway, looking over at what was happening in the hot tub. Her father was just sitting back, watching how her mother jerked off Sterling and slobbered all over August's cock. Her eyes filled with anger...

"Calm down, honey." Dr. Kane slowly stepped out of the hot tub, and Lana was getting ready to shout at her father - she didn't want to calm down when she literally caught them into the most depraved thing ever, while they had always scolded her for having boyfriends back in high school. However, her voice was cut off as her eyes landed on her father's most notable attribute. His cock was huge! Like, exceptionally huge. She thought the Archers were big, which they were - but Lemuel Kane was packing a true python. Her mouth almost fell open at the sight of it.

"But Daddy!" She whined anyhow, managing to look the other way. "She.. She's sucking my boyfriend's cock!"

"And he's getting his cock sucked by my wife. When all of this is over, he'll still be your boyfriend and she'll still be my wife." Lemuel spoke sternly, looking down at his beautiful daughter as she stood there, in one of those mini sweater dresses which he had hated many years ago, but a lot had changed since then. "Listen, Lana. Your mother and I... We've been married for a long time, and we've started to add some spice to the bedroom. We started off with some toys, some roleplay, you know. The cliche stuff. But our sex life wasn't bad nor boring. We just started having the urge for something different... Someone different." His voice had become very gentle, with the slobbering noises of his wife still in the background. The two brothers had frozen into place, waiting on Lana's reaction but Claudette couldn't be stopped at all. She was like a woman crazy for sex!

Lana looked absolutely shocked, just like Sterling and August to a certain degree although they had already realized something was going on here. Her parents had been seeing other people. Judging by everything, they had always done it together. "So like.. Swinging?" She asked carefully, her eyes drifting back down to her father's black snake. As he gave a confirming nod, she didn't know what to do. This was a lot of information to take in, but even more so - she could feel her black lace panties getting soaked. She didn't even know why!

What would be worse, the fact that she was getting aroused by her father's huge cock or the idea of getting aroused by her mother sucking off the two men closest to her? It was all so messed up, yet she couldn't look away from the scene any further. She had to admit, her mother looked really sexy as she was bumping her head up and down onto the cocks of the Archer brothers like that. She could really take them deep, but that shouldn't be that much of a surprise, based on Lemuel...

"But, baby, if you want to get even with your mother and those boys..." Her father said suggestively, one of his strong hands moving onto Lana's shoulder.

She did want to get even. Lana had done a lot of things out of pity, but this hadn't been one of them though. It was a good excuse to say that she wanted to get back at her mother and boyfriend, but that wasn't the real reason why she dropped down to her knees right beside the hot tub. She had wandered over closer and closer in the past minute or something. Truthfully, she was absolutely mesmerized by big dicks. She had always been - it had been the cause of her first hook-up with Sterling - and right then, she had found the biggest dick she had ever seen. She simply couldn't resist, even if that massive, juicy-looking fuckpole belonged to her very own father...

She didn't say a word. Talking required thinking, and she didn't want to think about any of this. She just wanted to fully surrender to her lust, and that desire was only getting bigger as she started at that thick slab of meat right in front of her. Slowly, both of Lana's hands moved up to wrap around her father's cock. It was so damn heavy as well, as she lifted it up and moved it around. Looking for signs that it wasn't real, but the strong musk and the thick precum pooling onto his cock proved that it was as real as any other cock she had ever seen.

Just much bigger than most!

"Mmphm." Lana gasped out as she went in for the kill and wrapped her lush, plump lips around her father's big cock. Lemuel had been standing there, letting his daughter give into the lifestyle he had chosen just a couple of months back. It had started as a simple couple swap, just for the experience, but it had evolved to weekly swinger orgies being organized around the neighborhood. And eventually, it had led to his own beautiful daughter filling her own little mouth with his cockhead, sucking onto it eagerly. He still had a perfect sight onto his equally hot curvy wife as she was switching back and forth between the cocks of Sterling and August. The youngest of the Archer brothers couldn't believe what was happening. It had only been a few weeks since he got together with Lana Kane, and now he was getting involved in the wildest party ever with her family. Claudette did have a set of skills that he adored so much, easily taking his cock down her throat no matter how big and throbbing it was.

She was really giving him the blowjob of a lifetime, but he wanted more. And with Lana off to give into the depravity with Lemuel, he seemed free to take whatever he wanted. He reached down to grab Claudette's arm, his cock slick with her spit, and bent her over the edge of the hot tub. "Oh, yes. Give me that fucking cock!" The mature slut pleaded as she raised her ass high for August, swaying it left to right in order to entice him. Her stomach was resting on the edge with her large tits hanging down, giving Sterling something to grope before he stepped in front of her. His cock sliding back into her mouth, having it all to himself now.

12