Archer XXX Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August didn't waste another second to mount his girlfriend's mother. His aching cock slapped against her round, alluring asscheeks a couple of times before it slipped further down - in between her thighs, and right into her needy cunt. As August grabbed her waist and Sterling's hand rested on the back of her head, both guys started fucking Claudette. Her curvaceous body was rocking back and forth between them, taking that hot white meat ballsdeep on either side.

While the older woman was getting spitroasted between the two hung brothers, Lana proved that she wasn't as experienced as her mother. Or just didn't have the skills to deepthroat such a massive dick. She would've loved to take her father's cock like Claudette had sucked the cock of her boyfriend and ex, but she simply couldn't. It didn't stop her from trying however, making herself choke loudly onto that manhood. Her hands had reached around to grope his ass, pulling him deeper into her throat with every bump of her head. Loud gags were filling the area as her eyes watered, and she attempted looking up at Lemuel - wanting to make him proud. He nodded down at her with great joy - it felt great to get such a devoted blowjob for sure - and reached down to brush some of her hair away.

His daughter looked beautiful; her throat bulging as she was desperately trying to impress him. Not that he needed to be impressed, he loved her no matter what... But the fact that she was fucking her own throat with his behemoth turned him on so much.

He couldn't help but notice that everyone was butt-naked except for Lana. Her nipples were very clearly poking through her dress however, indicating that she had decided to walk around her parental home without a bra... Maybe his little girl was naughtier than he would've expected, but this had to be a peak for her. And for him - incest had never been something he considered but he couldn't be stopped here.

Groping her ponytail roughly, Lemuel pulled Lana off his cock. A strand of spit was connected to his tip as she gasped for air, looking up at him with a look dumber than any he had ever seen. His beautiful smart daughter, now acting like a complete cockdrunken slut.

He loved every second of it.

"Lana, get up and take off that fucking dress right now." Lemuel's voice was firm and deep, telling Lana to get naked. He never used such tone with her, except when he was really mad at her which rarely happened. She had never wanted to hear such tone coming from him, but in this erotic context it made her pussy gush with juices. Her underwear would be absolutely ruined already, and so she supposed it was indeed a good idea to listen to her father and get rid of her clothes.

She felt overdressed anyhow!

"Yes, Daddy." She managed to bring out, still catching her breath. The attentive secret agent noticed how her father's cock twitched violently with that. Maybe it was because she had expressed obedience - she knew her mother was quite dominant and would probably not just submit like that - or maybe it had something to do with the taboo of that last word. Daddy. Fuck, she was starting to feel more and more fucked up. The more fucked up she felt, the hornier she was getting...

As fast as she could, Lana rose up to her feet. She would've loved to put up a little show, but she couldn't bear to wait that long. Her hands were a bit shaky still, and she reached down to grab the hem of her dress. Quick as lightning - or so she intended - she pulled it up and over her head, revealing her delicious young body. She really was a younger version of her mother, Lemuel realized as he watched Lana tug down her panties and kick off those heels, standing completely naked in front of him. Her pussy was soaking wet, he didn't even have to reach out to check on that as he just slipped into the hot tub and sat back down again. Getting a perfect sight of his wife getting fucked so good herself, while he gestured Lana to get into his lap.

The little motion was more than enough for the youngest of the two women. She quickly disregarded folding her clothes as she slipped into the hot tub herself, right into her Daddy's lap. Facing him, she straddled his thighs and rested her hands on his broad shoulders. She looked down into his eyes, but he only seemed to pay attention to her large breasts swinging right in front of him. She couldn't even blame him - they were mesmerizing! With that boost of confidence, Lana reached down to grope her father's cock. It was almost impossible to handle with just one hand, but she managed to guide it towards her entrance.

Taking a deep breath, Lana plunged herself down onto that massive cock. It entered her right away - no matter his girth or her tightness, she was determined to do a good job and kept pushing herself down. Oh, fuck. She was being stretched out so much, her eyes rolling back into her skull. The last time she had experienced such pleasure, it had been her first time with August. That had been absolutely awesome, but this... Nothing could ever beat this.

Right beside them, Claudette was absolutely getting railed. Her hands were holding onto Sterling's strong thighs as he fucked her face, his heavy balls slapping against her chin with every rough thrust. Behind her, August assured that she took every single inch of his brother with the force of his thrusts. He was really pounding her pussy, and in return, it was working him so well. His balls were aching for release, he could feel how close he was getting...

Before allowing himself to absolutely explode inside of Claudette, August decided to pull out and quickly regain himself. He wasn't ready to cum just yet, knowing that the party would be raging on for much longer. Immediately, Claudette was scooped away by his older brother who was quite desperate for a turn himself. The mature temptress was flipped onto her back on the edge of the hot tub, and she immediately spread her legs for Sterling. She could take him, and the self-declared best spy in the world took advantage of that as he just started ramming her right there and then, one of his hands reaching out to play with her jiggling, mouthwatering, fat tits. Squeezing and making them bounce around even more as he fucked her...

In the meanwhile, Lana had started riding into her father's lap. Her tight pussy was sliding up and down his massive black cock, moaning out loudly as it felt so good. She had never been that filled up before, and she was absolutely loving it. It didn't take long for the curvaceous spy to get into a good rhythm, the jiggling of her ass making the water ripple. Her arms were wrapped around her father's head, keeping him buried into her breasts as she was working his fuckstick.

Of course, August's eyes drifted over to the sight of his girlfriend's phat, juicy ass bouncing into the water as she was riding her own father. His cock in hand, he wasn't planning on staying out of the fun for long and he set his mind onto Lana's other hole. Walking over to her, one of his strong hands would suddenly wrap around her neck - gently choking her as he pulled her up more, making her sit up straight into Lemuel's lap. It didn't stop her from taking that cock deep down, over and over again as she looked up at August with her big needy eyes. "Remember how you promised me your ass?" The young man whispered into Lana's ear, and she immediately nodded to his delight. She remembered telling August that he could take her anal virginity, and there wasn't a better time than right then. With Lana's agreement, he pulled her into a deep kiss before pushing her back down on top of Lemuel completely.

He crouched behind the caramel-skinned beauty and positioned himself against her backdoor. His cockhead would rub against that hole, feeling how tight it was but both of them had been convinced to do this. To double penetrate Lana right there and then. And so, with just her mother's pussyjuices as lube, August started working his cockhead inside. The ring of her butthole stretched so widely for his cock while Lemuel was holding her down, every inch of his cock still inside of her pussy as another man joined in. His fingers tapped against her clit playfully, and she came right that instant. Her body shuddered in pleasure as she crashed down on top of her father, crying out in pleasure as she squirted onto his crotch. Of course, only Lemuel would be able to tell as the water got rid of all the evidence right away...

Before long, Lana's ass was adjusting to the invader and both men began thrusting into her. At first, it was a bit awkward since they weren't synchronized at all and they could feel each other through that thin fleshy wall, but that girl was too hot to be bothered about pity stuff like that.

"Lana." Sterling suddenly said as his cock was slamming deep inside of Claudette's tight little pussy, loving how she was grinding back against him so eagerly.

There didn't come any answer other than Lana's loud cries of pleasure as she was getting absolutely ravaged.

"Lana!" He tried another time, looking over at his ex getting double-teamed so roughly. It looked awesome, but he still didn't get any answer.

"LANA!" Another unsuccessful attempt at getting a slice of her attention.

"LANAAAAAAA!" He screamed aloud, and a particularly firm thrust made Claudette scream along with him as she absolutely loved taking that young dick.

"WHAT?" Lana managed to turn her head towards Sterling, snapping at him. She was loving the feeling of her father's incredibly fat monster of a cock plowing her stretched cunt and her boyfriend having his way with her tight ass that had been virginal until just a few minutes ago. Like always, Sterling had managed to get on her nerves - even in a moment as perfect as this. Although, she did have to admit that he looked really hot together with her mother...

"I'm fucking your mother." Sterling grinned.

That annoying little grin that Lana hated so much, but at the same time it was so damn attractive to her. God, she hated that she felt so attracted to someone like Sterling! "Shut up and come fuck my mouth!" She wanted to have a piece of him again. Her other holes were busy but her mouth was still free and she was desperate to get fucked airtight. Opening her mouth widely, she awaited Sterling to come over and take her throat...

Sterling had just wanted to taunt his ex-girlfriend like he always did. However, when she demanded to get her throat fucked as well, he didn't hesitate for a moment. His cock was pulled out of Claudette - letting her tumble back into the water, content to watch her daughter for a second - and rushed over towards Lana. His hand ran through her hair before getting a grip on that ponytail, pulling her up so he could just push his cock inside of her mouth. That thick white sausage was still covered in Claudette's juices, letting Lana get a taste of her mother as he began plunging it down her throat. She was gagging loudly, every single hole being put to use. Completely airtight, she was being ruined by her father, her ex-boyfriend, and her current boyfriend all at the same time.

It felt like one of her dirtiest, most secretive fantasies coming true.

While her daughter was getting ravaged by a trio of hung men, Claudette sat back in the hot tub. One of her legs was high up, keeping them spread as she fingered herself eagerly. It was so hot to watch Lana getting plowed like that, completely surrendered to the mercy of those three men. "Yeah, fuck that slut!" She called out. Lana had never heard her mother talk like that, but apparently a lot had changed in the past year.

August's fat cock was actually ramming into Lana's narrow, stretched out asshole. She was taking it like a champ, even starting to push herself back against the two cocks ravaging her body. With her mouth occupied, her moans were getting muffled and interrupted by the loud gagging, the noise of water splashing was also very audible as the young spies and her father fucked her good. Clearly, she was loving every second of it, and August had to admit that he was very aroused as well. Her asshole was so tight, it felt like she was actively trying to milk him. And it was working as his cock started throbbing and twitching hard, and her father's deep grunts would indicate that he was getting close too...

"I'm cumming!" Lemuel announced, his broad arms wrapping around Lana's body to tug her down. His cock slammed deep inside of her once more - surely his cock must've almost breached her womb as he came hard. Barely a second behind the older man, August buried himself ballsdeep and came as well. Giving Lana a double creampie as both of the men came deep inside of her holes. After fucking Claudette for quite some time as well, Sterling wasn't far behind either. He decided to pull out his cock, letting Lana gasp for air as he shot a thick load over her face. There was so much cum dripping out of her holes - unfortunately, it was immediately washed away due to the hot tub, but Claudette went in right for the kill. As soon as Sterling had stepped away enough, the slut of a mother moved over and started licking Lana's face, picking up as much of the semen as she could.

Before Claudette had a chance of swallowing, Lana had groped her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Lemuel, still underneath his daughter, had a perfect sight of her making out with his beautiful wife. It was so taboo, but well... He did just cum inside of her!

After all of them got cleaned up and dressed again, there were some thugs who tried to steal some very important research of Dr. Kane, and it turned out it was the CIA - but even that wasn't as memorable as everything that had happened back in the hot tub. None of them would ever be able to forget that, and it did bring Lana so much closer to both of the Archer brothers...

12