Archer XXX Ch. 03

Story Info
Pam and Cheryl shenanigans!
5.1k words
4.57
5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"August, I'm going to need you to check on those idiots," Malory said right as August entered her office, already waving him to leave as her phone was ringing. A raised eyebrow made her realize that he would need some more information than that and rolled her eyes. "Pam and Cheryl. They're up to something, and I want you to check it out."

Great. Another high-class mission for a highly trained spy. August sighed, then shrugged and decided to just leave the office and give his mother what she wanted. Both Cheryl and Pam were a bit odd at times, but it was usually more pleasant to hang out with them than staying in his mother's office for too long...

He started looking around the office for the duo, and managed to find them coming out of that crazy scientist's lab. Cheryl, the redhead maniac who had been flirting with him shamelessly all around the office. She was dressed in a tight black skirt and a matching white top, looking like a proper secretary that day although actually behaving like a good one would be a new thing for sure. And then there was Pam, who was actually quite fun and... And looked completely different! She used to be on the heavier sight, but now she was looking like a true bombshell. A massive set of tits that seemed even bigger than before, and a matching phat ass but with quite a thin waist. She was dressed in a similar outfit as her friend, both of them actually looking really hot.

"Pam! Are you on coke again?" Lana called out as she rapidly approached the pair, having noticed the same changes to Pam's body. August had heard vague stories about the whole drug-dealing thing that happened around ISIS, not that long ago even.

"Wait, she's been on coke?" Cheryl asked as she looked over at her friend, seeming genuinely surprised at that.

"... Yes? Remember the time we sold cocaine and you became a famous country singer?" Lana gave back, but that only brought laughter with Cheryl. Like she actually couldn't believe how they sold drugs and she became Cherlene... And well, it had already been established that she didn't remember.

Or didn't want to remember.

"I'm not on coke! Krieger... He helped me with this." Pam defended herself, before twirling around in an attempt to show off her body. "He kept my good attributes, and made me look damn sexeyy." She grinned as she shook her ass at everyone in the office, making it jiggle up and down into her little skirt. Clearly, the blonde was very happy with the changes - and the fact that she didn't have to get addicted to cocaine to get it again - and was loving the attention even more.

Lana sighed, deciding not to engage in the conversation anymore. She turned towards August and gave him a quick peck on the lips, whispering that she couldn't wait for date night. The two of them had different missions for once, if August's mission could even be called that...

"So what are you two planning?" August asked curiously as he looked over at the two girls. They looked completely different than usual, so even if his mother hadn't told him to check on Cheryl and Pam, he probably would've still asked. Not that he cared too much, especially since they looked really good. He tried to ignore how the curvaceous blonde continued playing with her fat tits like they were a new toy she had received for Christmas.

"Miss Crazy here has an interview at another agency. She wants to get a 'real' job." Pam laughed, putting the emphasis on real like working at ISIS wasn't considered a real job by Cheryl. Admittingly so, it was hard to know what was going on inside of the redhead's mind.

"My stupid brother!" Cheryl started, her eyes filling with anger for a moment as she thought about Cecil. "He says that I only have this job because you're just as crazy as I am. I'm going to prove that it's not true and that I can get every job I want!" She said, determined. Thinking about it, August had never seen her like this. She was really angry at her brother, and maybe she genuinely needed to prove herself, even if it was just for herself. When Pam explained that she was going to drive Cheryl around for the afternoon, the young agent decided that he should go along. After all, that had been the mission he got for the day. It might be nice to just drive the secretary to her job interview, maybe get lunch after and just hang out with her and Pam.

Surely sounded like a relaxing afternoon!

The three of them headed down into the garage. Despite being a millionaire, Cheryl didn't have a car so they took August's. The office wasn't too far away, the building had its own parking lot which was multiple levels. It was a really large corporation but they got lucky enough and found a spot on the second floor. Cheryl mentioned that she wanted to go inside by herself, not wanting any help to get this job. On the way, she had adjusted her make-up to look as good as possible, clearly willing to go the extra mile to prove her brother wrong.

After watching Cheryl's tight round ass disappear around the corner, Pam and August were left by themselves. "Hey, listen..." The blonde started as one of her hands moved down, brushing over the strong spy's thigh for a second. "We have some time to kill here, and I really want to test out these new boobies. Want to help me with that?" She asked so casually, already starting to unbutton her blouse. The fabric fell open, revealing a massive pair of tits underneath. She had settled for no underwear, probably because she didn't have any bras that would fit. It was a miracle that her shirt had managed to contain those breasts! They were like two massive globes on her chest, with perky little nipples standing up proudly.

Of course, August wanted to help her out! After the weekend with her parents, Lana had suggested having an open relationship. The two of them came together often and were mostly exclusive, but both of them were open to other experiences. This would count as one of those experiences for sure, as August couldn't turn down Pam's offer. Who could refuse to fuck tits like that?

"Fuck yes." He grinned, reaching out to grope those breasts. He squeezed them together firmly. Never before had he imagined he would get to play with tits like these, but they were really fitting for Pam. Maybe she wasn't as hot as Lana, but well... He still got out of the car as fast as he could, getting in the open to have some more space for what was coming.

Apparently, Pam believed that the parking lot would provide plenty of privacy for the two of them. She didn't want to move too far as August was just pushed against the hood of the car, watching how she dropped down to her knees right there like a cheap whore. She had always been confident as far as he knew, but this was a new side he got to see. He was really into it however, watching how she knelt with her large tits already pulled out and started working on his pants, claiming his full attention as she worked out his cock.

"Fuck," She moaned as she watched that thick shaft jump out as soon as she started pushing his pants down. "Did Krieger work on you as well?" She laughed, softly biting her lip at the sight of the sheer size of her newest colleague. Without warning, she just spat onto that massive dick before sitting up a bit more, and guiding it towards the valley between her breasts. August didn't get a chance to answer her question as he groaned out, interrupting himself when feeling how Pam's massive breasts wrapped around his thick shaft, and started sliding up and down slowly. It felt awesome, getting his cock crushed by two deliciously huge and soft melons, while she continued spitting down into her cleavage to make everything slick.

Her breasts had completely engulfed his shaft, sliding up and down to reveal his tip every now and then. Precum was dripping out, making even more of a mess as she gave him the best titjob in the world. She knew exactly how to work him, making him realize that she was probably already a goddess with this before her tits turned to such ridiculous size...

"What the fuck are you two doing?" A voice came from beside the car, and Pam quickly looked back. Her breasts were still wrapped around August's python, squeezing him firmly as they watched Cheryl walking back to the car. Either the interview had gone by very good, or she had messed it up in a matter of minutes. "You're not even going to share him?" The redhead sounded more annoyed by the fact that her friend was jerking off the hot new guy with her tits...

Realizing that she didn't care about that and just wanted a piece of her own, August reached out and pulled her in towards him. His cock was throbbing hard but surely she would be down to share the load of cream with Pam. However, as his hand wrapped around Cheryl's throat for a second to pull her closer, her entire body shuddered. She moaned out loudly and her eyes rolled back, crashing into an overwhelming orgasm just by that simple squeeze. She fell down to her knees right besides Pam, holding onto the blonde bimbo who just grinned.

"She has a thing for that shit. Don't worry, she'll be fine. Now just give me that fucking cum!" She definitely had a foul mouth, leaning down and taking August's fat cockhead into her mouth. She pushed Cheryl down, the redhead eagerly starting to lick his shaft at the same time as they worked his cock together. Pam was blowing him eagerly, taking him down her throat and gagging loudly before swapping with Cheryl, letting her friend get a taste of his precum as well. In the meanwhile, August was in heaven as he just enjoyed that double blowjob, knowing his days at the office were going to get even more interesting with these two sluts around. They didn't stop worshiping his cock until it became very apparent that he was close, and then pulled back.

August reached down to jerk off his own dick, aiming it right at the open mouths of his colleagues. He exploded, trying to divide his load in half to make sure both of them had plenty to swallow... As they showed off the puddle of cum filling their mouths, August wiped the remains on his dick over Pam's tits, making them shine and look even better than before...

After watching how Cheryl and Pam swallowed his cum, August heard the footsteps and voices of some people approaching. He quickly pulled up his pants and urged the two women to get in the car, no matter how cumdrunk they had gotten. They wouldn't have cared about anyone walking past, but August preferred not to get arrested for something like that. Besides, he wanted to enjoy the rest of the day completely rather than having to deal with a bunch of cops.

They decided to get lunch first, going to a nearby restaurant where Cheryl told everything about the interview. How she might have said something crazy, or something indicating that she wasn't their typical secretary anyhow. Then she had thrown a fit because they weren't interested, and she had stormed back to the parking lot. August's hand wrapped around her neck made everything better, however. "My panties are still soaked." She whispered into his ear as the two of them enjoyed their meal, giving his crotch a playful squeeze. It was soon followed by Pam's foot reaching up, massaging his cock through his trousers as they had lunch together. Clearly, she wanted to try and put him on the spot since they were still in public.

Obviously, it didn't take long for August's cock to become rockhard thanks to Pam's feet rubbing his crotch and Cheryl's soft hands feeling up his muscles. The food was great, but it was hard to actually concentrate. When the waitress came over to hand over the bill and take away their empty plates, her eyes fell down on the spy's crotch and a blush crept onto her face. It only caused Pam to laugh out loudly, loving to see him like that.

She might be smoking hot now, but she didn't change a bit...

"Hey, I think I own this restaurant," Cheryl exclaimed, noticing how the waitress gave her a confused look. "Miss Tunt... You own this entire street, pretty much. Even the spa is yours!" She explained, confused how Cheryl didn't even know that. Sure, the restaurant was part of her inheritance and she couldn't keep track of everything since her family was really rich... But surely she knew that she was visiting one of her own restaurants?

"I could go for a spa day," Pam added, and her two companions were more than happy to agree. Sure, Malory wouldn't be too happy that they had disappeared for the entire day, but what was she going to do? It would be impossible to find anyone crazy enough to work at ISIS anyhow, so she'd have to work with what she had. Besides, it had been ages since they took a day off and they felt like they deserved it. They couldn't give a reason, but they did! Promise.

Cheryl's spa was just down the road like the waitress had indicated. The three of them went on foot, and it was very obvious that Pam was loving the attention. Her new bust - showing off plenty of cleavage with some buttons undone - was making heads turn left and right, and she made sure to sway her hips with every step she took. Showing off her new looks, and August couldn't blame her. He was more than happy to go along with her, even giving her phat ass a playful smack when she shook it over at a group of guys, not wanting her to get too distracted. "Sploosh." She grinned, winking over at that handsome spy. Sure, it seemed fun to tease those guys but after getting a taste of August's dick, she wanted more.

A spa seemed perfect for that...

"Goddamnit!" August could hear Pam shout from the other side of the hallway. He had just gone in the lockerrooms to strip down and wrap a towel around his body, while the girls had been doing the same. He grinned softly as he realized what the problem was - Pam was struggling with the towel. It had fallen down when she tried opening the door, and she was busy wrapping it around her busty body again. However, there was a bit of a dilemma. If she covered her breasts entirely with the towel, most of her pussy was completely visible. If she tugged it further down, the fabric would just fall under those large mounds constantly. The hot blonde didn't even notice how August was enjoying the show, as she settled for a middle way. This did cause the top of her areola to be quite visible, as well as her pussy peeking from under the towel just a tiny bit. Not that she cared, but she didn't want to go against the policy of the spa right away.

"I swear to god, if one of these dimwits dares to say anything, I'll crush them." She grunted out. That seemed unnecessarily aggressive...

"... With your tits?" Cheryl asked carefully, looking at her friend.

"Yes, with my tits!" Pam called out as the three of them walked through the hallway, on the way to start off with a relaxing massage. The idea of crushing someone with her tits made her grin, remembering that she was actually really hot now. Really, she didn't care about being seen naked. She wanted to be seen naked, but she didn't want to get kicked out - mostly because she knew Cheryl would just let it happen, just for shits and giggles.

As soon as they walked into the massage room, the extremely curvaceous woman dropped her towel back to the floor. Revealing herself in front of the three masseurs and her two friends without shame. "Alright, I'm ready for this!" She rubbed her hands together as she paraded over to the massage table, and laid down on top of it. Cheryl and August were a bit more timid, only letting their towels fall when they were standing right next to the tables and laid down immediately. However, it didn't take long for all nerves to be removed as these professionals really knew what they were doing, running their strong hands over the tense bodies. When given the chance, August had requested a female masseur himself. Not that he would be too bothered, but the guy at the lobby had asked them specifically. While Pam and Cheryl wanted to get the hunkiest man available, August thought a woman could be a bit more pleasant.

Her soft hands felt awesome. Especially when she was massaging his broad shoulders. She could probably feel that he had been under quite a bit of stress lately, most of that a direct cause of ISIS, and so she was giving special attention to his tense parts.

Half an hour passed before the masseurs started wrapping up, and gave the group some time to get back in their towels.

"Sauna?" Cheryl suggested. The massage had seemed the most interesting to her, but she wanted to check out some other facilities as well, and they still had plenty of times. With August's phone still in the lockers, he wouldn't even notice if his mother called in, and technically he was still following her orders. He was making sure these two didn't do anything stupid... Other than skipping a day of work, of course!

"Damn right." Pam grinned.

"Fuck yes." August smirked.

The idea of getting into the sauna was quite appealing for all of them. Just give themselves a moment to relax and continue their conversation about everything they wanted. It had begun with their previous spa experiences, some of which had been terrible and caused the occasional laughter from the three masseurs. Slowly but surely, it had shifted to past and current lovers. The girls were both single, and Lana had been brought up multiple times by Pam. "You know, Miss spa-owner here is the only one here who never had sex with Lana before." She teased August playfully, jabbing her elbow into his side as they entered the steam room together.

"You didn't have sex with... Oh, you're right!" Cheryl's eyes widened for a moment as she remembered. August wasn't the only one to break the rules about no relationships among the work floor. And well, his relationship with Lana wouldn't be his last offence to those rules either...

The spy just rolled his eyes. He didn't really care, and he had heard all of the stories before. After coming home from the visit to her parents, Lana had told everything that ever happened with ISIS so far. And Lana herself said that there would be a lot more coming. Everyone had their own weaknesses within the office, but sex had always seemed to be a mutual desire for them. It would be impossible to stop that, even if she wanted to.

Within the privacy of the sauna cabin, both girls were much more confident to just get rid of their towels and settle down on the benches. They looked gorgeous, a clear contrast to each other as both of them wanted to claim August's attention. Pam had become a Goddess of curves. Her massive breasts jiggling with every move, nipples hard and clear. Her plump thighs and phat ass were planted into the bench, slightly spreading her legs to show off her little bush. It wasn't an entire jungle, as she mentioned she got a wax not too long ago, but it was definitely starting to grow back. Meanwhile, Cheryl was more petite. A small yet firm and perky pair of tits with cute little nipples, and a petite ass. Her pussy was completely bald, not a hair to be seen around her privates...

"I don't think we're here to just sit back," Pam laughed as she reached out, giving the redhead's nipple a playful pinch.

"Hey!" Cheryl called out, leaning over to give Pam's nipple a much harsher tug in return. It had the desired reaction - a firm smack across the cheek, making Cheryl moan out and shudder in the sheer pleasure of such simple pain. It didn't even hurt, she thought to herself. Well, it did, but not in a bad way...

"My point's proven," The curvaceous blonde smiled as she looked back at August, gesturing him to come closer. His towel was laying on a pile with the others by then, and without hesitation, he gave these girls what she wanted. Stepping right in front of Pam, who opened her mouth widely and stuck out her tongue. "Phuck my mawt." She managed to bring out without her lips touching once, and squealed in delight when August ruthlessly shoved his cock down her throat. Her eyes closed as she started slobbering over that big spy dick, bobbing her head up and down... However, barely seconds later she was pushed out of the way and August would be able to feel another pair of lips wrap around his girthy shaft.

12