Archer XXX Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl's hands had reached around his body to grope his ass, and pulled herself deep down onto that monstrous size. She gagged loudly, choking herself onto her colleague's cock while desperately pulling his hips towards her face as well. She didn't stop until every single inch was buried down her throat, which was really impressive. Her throat was bulging visible, and he could feel Pam's hand running over it through her flesh, in disbelief. "Skinny bitch got some skills!" She laughed, playing with her own pussy as she watched. Her fingers were rapidly rubbing her clit before she leaned down, flicking her tongue over his balls. Showering them in her spit as well, while Cheryl's saliva was gushing down to the floor without any mercy.

After getting plenty of foreplay in the parking lot, August was too eager to just relax during the blowjob. He wanted to fuck both of these women, and pulled his cock away from their mouths after a while. "Time to stretch out those fucking cunts." He glanced down at the two of them, noticing how Pam seemed indifferent to the words but Cheryl absolutely loved to hear him talk like that. "Which one of you sluts wants it the most?" Throwing some oil on the fire, it didn't take long for the two girls to start arguing.

"You've already got to titfuck him!" Cheryl tried to argue.

"Yeah, which is why I got first dibs!" Pam gave back immediately, but then the redhead just lunged herself at his cock. Trying to grope it and pull it towards her groin, but she was easily pushed out of the way. She yelped seductively as she fell down on the bench, and Pam took the moment to just bend over and shake her phat ass in August's direction. Clearly wanting to entice him into fucking her, and it was a sight he couldn't ignore. August slipped behind that curvaceous H.R. director and positioned his cockhead against her entrance, but Pam's hand stopped him. "Actually, she's probably right. You're not going to last long inside of me, so you better give her some dick first." She gave in, agreeing to let Cheryl have a turn first. Ignoring the challenge which you could still address later, the stud of a spy turned towards Cheryl who had a crazy, lustfilled expression crossed over her face.

She jumped him. Sure, she wasn't too strong but she was determined and pinned August down onto one of those benches. Her body moved into his lap, wrapping one of her hands right beneath his thick cockhead and lined it up with her pussy. Slowly, she pushed herself down onto it. The secretary's tight pussy sunk down onto that incredibly fat dick, replacing all of the saliva with her pleasure juices as her eyes rolled back. "Oh, my god. That's so... so full..." She managed to bring out, managing to start riding up and down. The sight of that gorgeous redhead bouncing onto his cock was awesome...

Before he had the chance to really admire the sight of an overstimulated Cheryl riding his cock, Pam squatted down right above August's handsome face. He didn't even think twice about it as he leaned his head back and allowed the slutty blonde to lower her pussy to his mouth. Eagerly starting to lap at her folds, his tongue working to make her moan out. She would let out the occasional moan, but clearly she just wanted to keep herself busy until she could get a piece of that dick for herself.

Cheryl, on the other hand...

"Yes! Yesss..." She cried out in pleasure as she slammed herself down onto that monster of a cock over and over again. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and he could tell that Pam was giving her what she truly needed. Her moans were getting very throaty, like she was getting choked - which she definitely was. August could only imagine the sight of both women sitting on top of him, getting their pussies worked by his thick cock and eager tongue while Pam choked the absolute shit out of Cheryl. Dominating that horny redhead in the best way possible...

She lasted longer than back in the parking lot, but not too much longer. Before long, August could feel how her body crashed on top of him. She shook like crazy, and he felt like she was just going to tumble down to the floor right away. Her snug pussy clenched down onto his rod as she came hard, screaming out as much as she could with the hand probably still wrapped around her throat. August's head fell back, groaning out deeply.

"That was... Incredible... Literally the best orgasm I've ever had..." Cheryl panted heavily as she slipped that beast of a cock out of her pussy, and slid down onto the benches. Breathing so heavily as she clearly felt very lightheaded with everything that happened, and didn't need anything anymore. She got what she wanted. More than she wanted, in fact.

August's cock was throbbing hard, angry about the sudden change of attention. He managed to push Pam off, and she immediately got back into position. Just like before, she ended up on all fours with that incredibly phat ass, the cheeks like two perfect round pillows for August to slap. That was exactly what he did, landing a firm slap onto that creamy rear before slipping behind her. His cockhead angled right between her plump thighs, and with a quick jab forwards of his hips he buried his entire length inside of her. With curves built like Pam's, he knew she could take the sudden roughness...

Besides, she was soaking wet. Her cunt would literally drown his cock if that had been possible, and she was so warm. So tight, her velvet-like folds wrapped around the base and her inner walls clenching onto his cock. His eyes widened as this had to be the best pussy he ever felt, and before he could get to work, Pam was already getting into it. She leaned down onto her elbows as she started shifting her hips back and forth, twerking her ass back against his groin. Her soft asscheeks pushed back against his pelvis over and over again as she worked his cock, really being an expert. He couldn't even tell what she was doing, using her inner muscles to massage his cock like it never had before...

August had heard the rumors of Sterling being very fond of Pam at some point, and he started to realize why.

"Fuck, Pam! Fuck!" He cried out, slapping her ass another time as he started giving back. He remembered her words of earlier, but she was probably right. He wouldn't last for too long inside of her...

"Yeah, give me that big cock, you motherfucker!" The blonde cried out as she grinned lewdly, clearly loving this. Sure, it felt great to get fucked but she loved to make August feel absolutely helpless as she worked him over. She had always been a good fuck, and she loved sex - but she felt like she had always been something on the side. Now with a smoking hot body, she was going to dominate every single fuckbuddy she had and make them regret they never settled for her! First things first, she was going to prove to August that she could do exactly that by making him explode, literally. Drain his balls until he couldn't produce any more seed...

The two of them moaned and grunted, panted and breathed heavily as they fucked each other. It was mostly Pam who was doing the fucking, and August even had to lean back onto his hands. She went along with it right away, a sense of pride rushing through her as she lifted her body and continued bouncing her ass into that strong spy. One of the best spies in the world, losing to her perfect little cunt. "Cum for me, you big-dicked stud!" She laughed, moaning out deeply..

And exploding he did. August came hard, burying himself to the hilt inside of Pam and flooding her pussy with an overwhelming orgasm. Sex with Lana was incredible. It was literal heaven, but Pam had raised the bar even higher for sure... He was pretty much shouting out his pleasure as he came, filling her up like never before until the two of them collapsed on the floor.

After they managed to regain themselves, it was surprisingly Pam who attempted to be responsible. "We should probably head back to the office.." She spoke up, making Cheryl and August look over at each other with a grin.

"Nah!" They said in unison. Both of them weren't done yet - August wanted to make sure that this experience with Pam had been real, and Cheryl was desperate to get roughed up even more. Pam didn't need to get convinced either as they headed back to the Tunt mansion, and had the steamiest evening ever all together. Fucking each other over and over again... Only the next morning, they were more or less ready to head back into work, no matter how sore that was.


12