Archna: Anal-Only Lesbian Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Archna continued to moan loudly and lustily, enjoying having her pussy ate and fingered simultaneously. By that age, I had enough experience to find and exploit any girl's erogenous zones. So, it didn't take long to figure out what Archna liked. It was thrilling to hear her lustful throaty sounds and feel her naked warm body thrash with intense arousal with my pussy-licking.

"Mm! Mm! Oh! Oh! Ali! Ali! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh fuuuck!" Archna moaned louder and faster and announced aloud before coming hard.

I immediately grabbed her thin strong thighs and kept them spread apart. Archna kept a tight grip on my hair and kept my face buried in her climaxing cunt. I eagerly continued to suck her taut clit and finger her creaming pussy. The sloppy sounds of my long finger sliding in and out of her slick vagina were intensely arousing and my huge dick felt even harder.

Archna kept climaxing for an entire minute, as I forcefully licked and fingered her. Eventually, the intensity of the orgasmic sensations became too much for her and she let go of my hair. I immediately stopped licking and pulled my fore-finger out of her wet creamy cunt. Then, I raised my head to look at Archna, and felt thrilled to see her laying exhausted, with her eyes shut but a huge smile on her face.

The smile on her face instantly made me soar with pride, after all, it was clear that I'd pleased Archna - my staunchly lesbian friend.

Then, the next minute, I decided to prepare Archna for her first ass-fuck.

I quickly sat up on my knees and gently pulled Archna's now-loose legs up. She opened her eyes and looked at me questioningly.

"I'm going to get your ass ready to fuck." I said.

"Please be gentle, dude." Archna pleaded, a little nervous now.

"Don't worry. You just lay back and relax, okay?" I smiled and reassured her.

Archna did as told, and pulled her knees to her chest so her glistening vagina and quivering asshole were easy to access. I bent down and caressed the back of her slim taut thighs and reached her small buttocks. I gently squeezed Archna's sexy small ass-cheeks and was pleased to see her tight brown asshole gleaming with her cunt-cream. I quickly reached down and began rubbing my thick middle-finger up and down her cream-filled ass-crack till it was wet enough.

Then, I slowly inserted my middle-finger inside her tight little asshole. It felt resistance at first but I steadily thrust my finger in, making Archna freeze and cry out with pain.

"Ouch!" Archna cried aloud at the initial penetration, "Mmph! Mmm." She bit her lips and still cried in a muffled voice.

I steadily inserted my thick finger deeper inside her dank tight anal-canal. Archna trembled with the persistent pain. She hooked her arms under her knees and closed her eyes as I kept shoving my big finger inside her tight-clenched butthole.

"Ssshh." Archna hissed along till I'd thrust my entire finger inside her mushy rectum.

Once my middle-finger was buried all the way in her tiny asshole, I pushed my fore-finger in her creamy cunt. Then, I started to fuck Archna's warm wet vagina and tight little butthole with a finger each. Her slim labia and tiny anus clung tightly to my fingers as they slipped in and out. Then I lowered my face to her crotch and began licking and sucking her taut clit at the same time.

Eventually, I fingered her holes faster and licked her quicker and soon Archna's excitement overcame the pain.

"Oh God! Ohh! Aah! Mmm! Oh yeah! Mmmh!" Archna soon started groaning with a mix of pain and pleasure.

I dedicatedly ate her pussy and fingered it, while finger-fucking her small asshole, all the while my huge thick dick dangled down and rubbed on the soft white bed-sheet below. I enjoyed both sensations and hearing Archna's lovely lusty voice coaxing me on.

I continued this for several minutes and Archna eventually reached the peak of her excitement. Her pained groans turned to lusty moans, and her breaths were short quick gasps. So I started sucking her clit hard, and fingered her pussy and asshole faster. While pleasuring her, I watched her face closely.

Shivers of excitement ran up and down my spine at simply seeing Archna's sensual expressions as she steadily arrived at an intense orgasm.

"Ooooo." Archna groaned long and low as she climaxed hard.

Archna immediately froze, with her slender strong legs now clamped tight around my face, which made it easier to keep licking and fingering her. This drove Archna to new heights of excitement and she kept coming for a long time. I loved the way her slim naked body shivered with the intensity of her orgasm. Her climaxing cunt kept pushing out her warm slick cunt-cream all over my fingers and it soon covered my entire palm once more. Her legs loosened from around my neck eventually and she squirmed away.

"Oh god, stop!" Archna finally cried aloud when the sensations became too much to bear.

I immediately stopped sucking her climaxing cunt and fingering her asshole, and pulling my head back. Then, I slowly drew my fingers out of her creaming cunt and quivering asshole. She then caught my shoulder and pulled me on top of her. So I propped myself on my elbows and looked at her shaking and shivering with the intense climax. She quickly hugged me tight, wrapping her arms and legs around me and clinging hard to me.

A minute or so later, Archna finally stopped coming and relaxed her hold around me. So, I gently extracted myself from her embrace and sat upright on my knees once more. Archna lay carelessly, with her slender shapely legs spread wide apart and her hands to her sides. Her slim sexy body sent jolts of excitement through me and made my huge thick dick throb with intense arousal.

Watching Archna in the after-throes of the incredible orgasm, I rubbed her warm wet pussy-juices all over my swollen sensitive cock-cap. I watched till Archna calmed down and opened her eyes to look at me. She grinned lazily and winked.

"That was awesome!" Archna exclaimed, "No wonder those girls are crazy for you, dude."

I simply smiled wider and winked back playfully.

By then, my thick stiff dick was achingly hard, and I was extremely eager to fuck Archna's ass now.

"I want to fuck now." I stated, getting upright on my knees and shaking my huge slick dick at her.

Archna suddenly got nervous.

"Are you sure it'll fit inside my asshole, Ali?" Archna asked, a little uneasily.

"It will. Don't worry." I assured her and smiled.

Then I made Archna hook her arms under her knees once more. She pulled her legs up to her chest and held them in place. I sat low and scooted closer to her crotch. Once I was in position, I pinched my swollen cock-cap to make it smaller and placed it on Archna's slick quivering asshole.

"Take a deep breath and let it out." I said and waited.

Archna did and told. I watched her breath in through her mouth and then exhale. As soon as her trembling asshole relaxed a little I steadily pushed my slick dickhead inside.

"OW!" Archna screamed aloud in agony at the initial penetration, "Aaah! Ow! Ouch! Oh shit! Aaagh!" She continued to cry aloud and groan in anguish as I slowly but steadily pushed in.

I felt a huge jolt of excitement run along my huge hard dick as it forced apart Archna's tight-clenched anus and invaded her anal-canal. Her tiny asshole clenched my fleshy hard shaft tight as it steadily sank deeper inside her dank rectum. The agony of her first ass-fuck made Archna tense up completely, and this made her small anus clamp tighter around my huge cock. I kept thrusting in till half of thick dick was buried inside. Then I paused to let Archna get used to its size as my circumcised dickhead began swelling huge inside her tight anal-canal once more.

"Ooohh." Archna moaned softly, "Ohh. Mmm. Hmm. Mmm." She mewled as she tried to catch her breath through the agonizing ache in her ass.

A few seconds later, I began fucking Archna's tight little lesbian ass.

I grabbed her thin taut thighs and kept them spread wide apart. This let Archna loosen her arms and she reached up to grab my broad bare shoulders. She looked up at me with teary painful wide eyes before nodding once. She then bit her lower lip and braced herself for her first anal-fuck.

First, I started by slowly pumping my huge hard-on in and out of her tight-clamped asshole. I held her slim legs spread wide apart and watched her sensual expressions, and thrilled to fuck Archna in the ass finally.

"Ow! Aah! Oh! Aagh! Ssh! Oh fuck! Aah! Ali! Oh motherfucker! Oh fuck me! Oh shit!" Archna's painful groans turned into agonizing cussing as I gradually fucked her tight butthole faster and deeper.

"Sshh. Relax. Just relax and you'll love it. Relax, Archie." I whispered and coaxed Archna and she soon did as told.

Archna began taking deep long breaths, which relaxed her eventually. At this, I let go of her thighs and began rubbing her taut clit instead. I kept thrusting my huge slick dick in and out of her taut little asshole, while flicking her hard clit to get her aroused. Inside her dank anal-canal, my sensitive dickhead kept brushing along her mushy soft rectum. Below, my big balls rubbed on the soft warm bed-sheet, which kept my thick dick stiff as a pole.

Eventually, Archna's excitement over-shadowed her agony and she began enjoying her tiny ass getting fucked by my thick dick. I only thrust half my huge hard-on inside her because her virgin asshole was not yet prepared to take my entire shaft. As Archna began getting increasingly aroused, she started fondling her taut tits and fingering her creamy cunt. So, I stopped flicking her clit and watched Archna play with herself and enjoy her first ass-fuck.

"Ohhh! Ali! Aah! Fuck! Ohh! Fuck me! Mmm! Shit! Aah! Ohhh! Yeah! Ali! Fuck my ass! Oh yeah!" Archna's groans of agony soon turned into lusty moans motivating me to fuck her ass.

The sight of my sexy lesbian friend lying below me, masturbating and getting her ass-fucked was incredibly sensational. My huge thick dick was rock-hard and I kept steadily fucking Archna's lovely tight ass. I enjoyed the way her over-stretched asshole milked the top-half of my big dick as it slid in and out. Archna stared at me with incredibly lusty eyes and fingered herself faster and faster.

The slow sensual ass-fuck in the missionary position had Archna reach the peak of her excitement in a few minutes.

"Aah! Ali! Fuck! Fuck my ass! Oh yeah! Aah! Aah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Aalliii!" Archna gasped and cursed faster and faster before she called my name aloud right as she came hard.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped in turn, when I felt Archna's tiny asshole clamp even tighter around my fleshy hard shaft.

Archna trembled hard as she climaxed. She kept rubbing her clit and fingering her cunt to prolong the memorable climax. I also helped by steadily fucking her tight-clamped butthole deeper, pushing my long thick cock further inside her clammy warm anal-canal. This made her cum even harder and she began shivering uncontrollably. Her slick cunt-cream squirted out and splashed on my groin.

"Wow!" I cried aloud, shocked and excited at seeing Archna squirt for the first time.

"Ohh shit! Aaghh! Aah! Oh! Aa!" Archna began shouting aloud with the incredible orgasm, and kept squirting her warm watery pussy-juices all over me.

This also made my huge hard-on more slippery, and it slid in and out of her taut-clamping asshole a little easier. Still, her tiny anus was stretched painfully around my thick stiff cock. I paused to enjoy her cute asshole quivering around my fleshy shaft till Archna finally stopped coming.

"Oh shit!" Archna swore once she could catch her breath, "That was just amazing, Ali!" She exclaimed.

"I know." I quipped and grinned, before gently pulling out my slick thick cock out of her slippery tight anus.

"Ohhh." Archna moaned with relief as her gaping wide asshole swiftly shrank back to its normal tiny size, "Sshhh." She hissed next when I teased her super-sensitive recently-climaxed cunt.

I could hardly wait to fuck Archna's lovely tight ass once more. So, I made her get on her hands and knees. Archna quickly obliged, and turned around to rest her forearms and knees on the bed. She arched her back like I told her, which pushed out her small round buttocks behind her. This also exposed her creamy slick cunt and trembling butthole.

Without wasting another second, I got into position behind her. Once I pressed my slick swollen dickhead on her tight-clenched anus, I caught her thin bony waist and held tight as I steadily pushed forward.

"OW!" Archna cried aloud in agony when my engorged cock-cap stretched apart her tiny asshole, "Oohh fuck! Aagh! Aaghh!" She began groaning loudly when I started steadily shoving my huge hard-on deeper inside.

Archna thrashed around in agony, but I held her slim sides tightly, and kept her in place. This way, I firmly thrust my entire fleshy cock all the way inside Archna's taut-clamped butthole. Her dank warm rectum clung tightly to my thick shaft and rubbed my sensitive dickhead as it penetrated deep within. I paused when my ball-sack pushed on her creamy cunt, and felt her tight anal-ring around the base of my huge hard-on.

Then I slowly pulled back before thrusting my big hard cock all the way inside Archna's tight-stretched asshole. Gradually, I picked up pace and began shoving my thick dick a little faster. At this, Archna began touching her cream-filled cunt.

"Ooh! Aah! Aah! Ow! Fuck! Fuck me! Aah! Ali! Fuck my! OW! Ass! Shit! Ohh!" Archna started grunting in pain but encouraged me to fuck her harder.

Archna bravely endured the intense agony and let me fuck her tiny butthole while she fingered herself. I felt her fingertips brush my nuts every time I thrust in balls-deep into her ass. At this, I started fucking her ass faster and harder. Archna could hardly bear my hard rough thrusts, and her knees buckled so she fell flat on her face. I went down along with her, and soon began fucking her ass in the prone-bone position.

"Ow! Agh! Fuck! Oh! Motherfucker! Oh shit! Ohh! Ali, you bastard! Aah!" Archna continued to cuss and moan louder as I roughly pumped my huge thick dick in and out of her over-stretched asshole.

I rested my entire weight on her, which almost hid her slim body beneath me. I let go of her slim hips and instead reached up to grab a handful of her hair. I turned her face towards me and immediately planted my lips on hers. Archna immediately began kissing me sloppily, while fingering her pussy and getting her ass fucked hard from behind.

"Mmph! Mmh! Mph! Mmh! Hmm! Mmh! Mmh! Mm!" Archna's lusty groans were muffled in my mouth as she sucked my tongue, trying to quell the agonizing pain in her tight little ass.

I was thrilled to fuck Archna's lovely little butt roughly. She looks slender and small but is extremely tough and lusty. It didn't take long for her to begin enjoying getting fucked deep in her ass. My huge hard-on kept tearing apart her tight asshole with each thrust, pumping her breath out at the same time.

The deep, hard ass-fuck soon brought Archna close to yet another orgasm. I too felt my body prepare to shoot my load. This prompted me to fuck Archna's tight-clenched asshole even harder. I began pumping my hips up and down faster and faster, mercilessly shoving my entire fleshy shaft in Archna's over-stretched asshole with each thrust. Archna's soaring excitement soon made her tense, and her tiny butthole clamped around my thick dick even tighter.

I immediately quit kissing Archna and instead wrapped my hand around her throat. She looked at me with extremely lusty eyes and coaxed me. At this, I slowly squeezed her throat, and watched her get breathless with each rough sudden thrust. The sensations of the incredibly enticing scene soon became too much and we both came hard.

"Aaaaghhh!" Archna groaned long and lustily as she climaxed.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I groaned and swore aloud as I came hard.

My thick climaxing cock pumped its sticky hot load all the way inside Archna's anal-canal. Her tight asshole quivered around my fleshy slick shaft as it pulsed with her own intense orgasm. She shivered with the sensational climax, crushed out of breath beneath me. I lay still on top of her, with my huge orgasmic cock buried to the balls inside her taut butthole. It kept unloading streaks of warm slick semen and soon it over-flowed and pushed out of her quivering asshole.

At this, I gently lifted myself off of her, and pulled my thick semi-erect cock out of her creamy quivering asshole.

"Ohhh, shit!" Archna groaned and swore softly, when she felt her over-stretched asshole once more getting back to its normal tiny size.

I rolled to the side and lay on my back with a deep sigh. I completely satisfied and extremely relaxed after the hour-long intense ass-fuck.

Archna laid shivering and trembling at my side, and I watched her slim naked body with intense pride.

I was proud to have nailed Archna's ass, because I'd fantasized about her quite often. It was thrilling to see how Archna became completely submissive while we were fucking. She was not her usual domineering self at all. This made me incredibly excited and I grinned to myself, while ogling her slender nude form curled up close to me. Soon, Archna stopped shivering and laid still. Her breathing got slower and I realized she was asleep.

After resting for 15 minutes, I went into the bathroom and quickly washed myself. Then I came back to Archna's room and found her curled up and sleeping right where I'd left her. I called to her softly once or twice, but she seemed to be in a deep sleep. So, I hurriedly dressed and quietly left her apartment at around 5 PM.

After I reached home, I had a long shower. I came out into my room to find a text from Archna.

It said, "Thanks for being so great. I can't wait for the next time."

I grinned and felt giddy with excitement.

It was thrilling to know that Archna was hooked on to my dick. She eventually ended up becoming just like the other girls I'd fucked. A few hours earlier, I wouldn't have even imagined this could be possible. I had never thought that Archna, the hardcore lesbian and feminist friend would want me to fuck her ass. However, lady luck had smiled at me once more, and I added another sensational fuck-buddy to my growing list.

After this, Archna and I had some of the most thrilling anal-sex sessions.

Let me describe a few of the most memorable times I fucked Archna in the ass.

Archna's Anal-Addiction

(September - December 2006)

After our first intimate encounter, Archna and I became even closer in many ways. We acted completely normal around everyone at college, or at parties. But we regularly met in secret at our usual spot in the public-park near the college, or at Archna's apartment when her mother was at work.

The public-park I mentioned, along with my college, is on a small hill right in the middle of the city. It is part of protected forest-land. The particular place in the public-park we frequented was somewhat secluded, and gave a nice view of the city's sky-line. We'd sit under a tall tree surrounded by bushes, right at the edge of the slope of the hill. Whenever we smoked up in the park, Archna and I would almost always have oral-sex.

As usual, Archna and I invariably talked about sex when we smoked weed. So, by the time we finished smoking the joints, we'd eventually be quite high and extremely horny. So, I would either furtively finger-fuck Archna, or lick her pussy if possible, to orgasm. Archna, in turn, would either jerk me off or suck my dick. One thing was that she never swallowed my cum. She always ended up letting me nut on the ground, or on any part of her body that was exposed, like her face, neck, or tits and ass.

Archna also frequently invited me to her apartment. Her mother worked as a school-teacher, and Archna, when she could ditch college, would be home alone. At this, just like our first encounter, Archna and I would smoke weed, get high and horny and have a long foreplay session. Archna loved the way I teased her body, and was crazy for my oral-sex skills. She had become an expert at deep-throating my huge hard-on. After a long, sensual ass-fuck, Archna would want me to cum inside her asshole, or anywhere on her body and her face.