Archna: Anal-Only Lesbian Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mpph! Mmhh! Mmh! Mmm!" Archna groaned breathlessly into my mouth as waves after waves of an intense orgasm hit her.

I had let go of her cute firm buttocks and now wrapped her slender small body in my arms. She pressed back hard on me, and I quickly embraced her tight, with an arm over her tiny tits and another across her taut flat tummy. Jolts of excitement ran along my spine as I felt her slim form tremble in my arms, and the way she sucked my lips hard.

Archna continued to cum for a whole minute, and I kept hugging her from behind and consoling her, with my huge hard-on buried almost entirely into her tight-clasped butthole. Every passing second, I felt an urge rise in me. It made me want to fuck Archna's ass, but hard and rough. So, when Archna's climax began to subside, I started to fuck her ass once more.

"Mph! Mmh! Mmh! Mm! Mphh!" Archna immediately began groaning loudly, but my sloppy wet kiss muffled her loud lusty noises.

Archna stood on her tiptoes but I still had to bend my knees to fuck her standing straight from the back. She eagerly kissed me, and tried to sink more into my chest. I held Archna in a tight grip. I enjoyed folding and squeezing her perky petite boobs with one hand and fingering her with the other. I used my thick middle-finger to fuck her creamy warm cunt and kept thrusting it in time with my thick dick in her tight ass.

I let myself go and quickly began fucking Archna's ass faster and deeper. My buttocks pumped up and down steadily, and my huge hard-on sank in and out of her taut slick anal-canal. Her over-stretched anus was wrapped so tight around my fleshy stiff shaft that it milked me hard with each thrust. I also enjoyed the way my crotch smacked hard against Archna's taut bare ass-cheeks with every hump.

Gradually, I began fucking Archna's ass so hard that she was literally lifted off her feet a couple of inched every time I pushed my huge hard cock in her tight-clamped asshole. My finger kept sliding in and out of her juicy tight pussy, and my palm rubbed her taut clit vigorously at the same time. I became completely careless and started fucking Archna hard and fast.

"Aah! Ooh! Oow! Ah! Shit! Aah! Ohh! God! Fuck! Oh!" Archna quit kissing and began grunting and swearing as my pace increased.

She closed her eyes and put her back behind to catch my shoulders. This way, I could easily lift Archna in my arms and fuck her like a sex-doll. In my super-sensual state, I effortlessly pulled Archna up half-foot off the floor. I held her with her back pressed on me, while Archna clung tightly to me with her arms thrown back, around my neck.

The sensational sights and sounds of fucking Archna like a fuck-doll soon became too much. I felt myself reach the peak of my excitement. My big ball-sack shrunk to shoot its load, and my thick stiff dick became even harder inside her slick clingy anal-canal. This made me fuck Archna's ass even harder and I began lifting and lowering her faster and faster on my fleshy firm shaft.

"Ohh! Fuck! Motherfucker! Ow! Oh! God! Ali! Ali! Oh fuck, Ali!" Archna's swearing and groaning became louder and louder before she suddenly climaxed.

"Oh fuck!" I swore aloud and came at the same time.

The intensity of the orgasm froze me in place I stopped with my thick climaxing cock buried to the balls inside Archna's trembling tight-clenched asshole. Then I shivered hard when my throbbing cock shot my load of sticky hot semen deep in her narrow anal-canal. Her creaming cunt immediately soaked my hand and I stopped with my middle-finger buried deep, rubbing her G-spot to prolong her orgasm.

Archna and I came for what seemed like an eternity. My eyes clamped shut and my entire focus shrank to the sensation of my climaxing cock shooting my slick cum repeatedly in Archna's warm mushy ass. Her tight-stretched asshole kept pulsating around my fleshy shaft every time she came. I forget everything right then and simply drifted off into a dimension of sensual pleasure.

"Oh shit!" I sighed and swore softly when I finally caught my breath.

I realized I was still holding Archna up in my arms, so I slowly lowered her to the ground, popping my thick soft cock out of her cum-filled asshole.

"Oww." Archna groaned softly when she felt her over-stretched butthole begin to relax and get back to its original size.

I let go of her and took a step back, panting and trying to get my thudding heart to calm down. Archna, exhausted after the hard and rough ass-fuck, had plopped down to sit on the bench attached to the large wooden desk. She sat leaning on the backrest, with her eyes closed and her chest heaving for breaths.

I kept watching her, and felt the familiar surge of pride. I always experienced this strange proud feeling at seeing my tough lesbian friend lying drained and satisfied after an intense long ass-fuck with me.

Archna soon recovered and we sobered up a little. Realizing we were in the empty classroom made us rush. We hadn't been caught while fucking, but we didn't want to push our luck. So, Archna handed me a bunch of wet-wipes from her bag, and we cleaned ourselves as well as we could. Then, we hurriedly straightened our clothes and snuck out of the classroom without being soon.

I remember parting with her at the bottom of the staircase. I was thrilled and felt extremely satiated. So, despite the heavy rain, I left college to go home at 4 PM.

Here's another exciting anal-adventure I had with Archna.

Ass-Fuck in the Forest

(4PM - 6PM, Friday, December 2006)

It was a chilly mid-December day, with a cool wind that had been constantly blowing since morning. It was also the last day of our semester exams before the fortnight-long Christmas holidays started. The exam got over at 3 PM, but most students were still hanging around, no doubt making plans for the 15-day vacation. I was in the parking-lot with some friends when I got a text from Archna.

As usual, she wanted to smoke weed. As we were both with our group of friends, we decided to meet in half hour.

Once my friends left, I walked to the lobby of the college and found Archna waiting for me. She smiled when she saw me and I grinned at seeing her.

Archna always seemed alluring to me, especially when she was her usual tough-girl self. She wore a fitting light-brown short-sleeve shirt, with a pair of loose black jeans and black sneakers. I could clearly imagine her small but taut tits pressed firmly flat with a bandeau bra within her shirt. It wasn't hard to picture her slender but strong legs inside her loose jeans too. Her small backpack bulged and showed her black windcheater through the half-open zipper.

"Hey, dude!" Archna greeted me with a smile and a half-hug, like a guy, as she did in public, "I want to smoke up so bad." She said, shaking her head for emphasis.

"Don't worry. I got you." I assured her, remembering the 4 thick joints I'd prepared before coming to college, which were in the half-pack of cigarettes in my pants, "But where do we go?" I asked.

"Let's go to the park." Archna suggested.

"We can't." I replied, "It's closed for renovation. I saw the board in the morning on the way to college" I explained.

"Oh, damn!" Archna swore softly, "Then where else can we go?" She wondered aloud.

"What about your apartment?" I asked, feeling like I was imposing, "Your mom should still be at school, right?"

"Nah. Mom wasn't feeling well so she didn't go to work today." Archna explained, "Can you think of any other place we can go where we won't get caught?" She asked.

I paused to think. I immediately thought of a few places but then rejected most as being too risky for the time. Then I suddenly remembered one of my favourite places to smoke weed in peace.

It was a secret spot - a watchtower within the forest nearby - with a panoramic view of the forest and a large lake. I had discovered the unlikely spot by accident one day when a friend and I were searching for places to smoke weed. Ever since the first time, I discouraged my friend from going there, saying it was too risky.

But, I'd frequently sneak away alone to sit in the watchtower and smoke weed and think about things. It was my secret sanctuary, an outdoor sanctum to get away from everything and reset my thoughts.

Still, I decided it wouldn't hurt to let Archna know about it. I knew she wouldn't try to go there with anyone else.

"Okay, I know a place." I said, and described it.

It was a derelict 40-foot tall watchtower erected long ago by the Forest Services. It was made of thick steel girdles, and painted dark green. A narrow steel staircase led up to the perch 3-story above. It was a small 10 x 10 foot square platform made from rough wooden planks. There were 2 1/2 feet tall steel railings with four thick pipes supporting the conical tin roof 8 feet overhead from four corners. It was built on a small hillock, with a cliff of the same height a few feet behind it. Surrounding it was lush low trees and shrubbery, but had a great view from atop of the silvery lake to the west, especially at sunset.

"Wow!" Archna exclaimed when I finished, "You make it sound like it's the perfect place." She said and grinned.

I reminded her that there is a risk of getting caught by the cops or the Forest Service people. I'd seen cops on motorcycles sometimes going down the small dusty trail deeper into the forest, where some times ignorant couples would sneak in for spending some intimate moments. The cops and the forest-rangers found them easy targets. They would threaten to call the parents of the young unmarried couple and would eventually end up taking their money instead as bribes.

Fortunately, no one ever looked up at the watchtower, which was hardly 30 meters off the trail. Though anyone could see the watchtower and make out if someone was standing on the platform, it was easy to get out of sight by moving to the back and sitting down against the railing.

Hearing this didn't seem to faze Archna. She assured me that even if a cop caught us, she had enough pull at the local police station to get us out of any trouble. So, we decided to go halfway on our own, before Archna would park her scooter in the parking-lot of a mall on the way. After that, she would hop on my motorcycle for the rest of the ride because my 1987 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 could take on any terrain easily. At the mall, we quickly bought a couple of bottles of water, and a bunch of chocolate bars.

It was around 4 PM when we reached the watchtower. Fortunately Archna's outfit and appearance made her look almost like a boy. So, no one turned to look twice as we rode through the small shanty-town right on the way to the entrance of the forest. A few shepherds and dairy-farmers had started using the edge of the forest as grazing land for their goats and cows. This had made a small dusty trail, from the side of the road that wound its way deep into the jungle.

Archna and I rode silently, and she sat normally behind me. Once we got on the narrow dusty trail, she slid forward on the seat and sat close to me. She leaned and clamped her arms around my waist as I took every twist and turn expertly. I was pretty excited at the prospect of sharing a memorable moment with Archna at my favourite smoke-up spot. Archna too sounded excited as she told me her plans for the Christmas holidays.

When I reached the small hillock, I left the trail and rode up the hillock through some bushes. This left no tracks of my tires going off the road for any cop or ranger looking too closely. The hillock had sparse vegetation but there were a few clumps of large bushes. I could easily hide my bike behind them. I rode the bike into a clump and made sure we were out of sight of the trail.

Then, I sat and waited and listened to the sounds. I'm extremely cautious when it comes to such things, so I wanted to make sure we were not followed or been heard. A minute later, when I didn't hear a man-made sound, I led Archna up and steep steel staircase right to the top. All through this, Archna kept completely quiet and simply followed my lead. But she suddenly cried out when she looked at the stunning scenery around us.

"Wow!" Archna cried aloud in astonishment, "Great view, my dude!" She exclaimed, looking west to the shining large lake and the lush greenery all around.

"I know, right?" I replied and smiled while looking at the familiar but fantastic sight.

The cool wind kept blowing in from the north, and bent the trees and bushes in hypnotic waves. The constant rush of leaves rubbing and clashing together became a pleasant background sound. Out in front, the silvery surface of the lake had long curvy ripples that ran along with the wind. The sun shone dull, as it was covered with a soft haze but the sky shone blue.

I turned back from the view and went to sit at the back. I leaned on the steel-railing behind me and stretched out my legs. Archna also did the same, and sat close to my left. She sat near enough that her bare slim arms brushed mine. I felt a familiar sensual sensation run through me but I didn't show it.

I did wonder if smoking up would lead to fucking Archna's ass this time too. Well, I told myself, to just wait and watch.

We kept our backpacks on the sides. Archna grabbed the bottles of water and chocolate bars and I took out the smoking stuff. Archna picked out the thickest joint from the lot and I helped her light it. She took a couple of puffs before passing it to me. I took a long drag on the joint and let the smoke seep deep in my lungs.

Almost immediately, I felt the super-strong weed show its effects. The familiar tingling sensations in my fingertips and toes rushed back to my head and made me feel increasingly light. My senses also got heightened.

I enjoyed the scent of Archna's perfume and her warm body snugly sitting beside me. The strong wind felt pleasant on my face and arms. My ears picked up the faintest sound over the roar of the leaves.

As we started smoking up, we naturally began talking about our latest sexual adventure. I was thrilled to learn that Archna had lesbian-sex with a whore for the first time. It was incredibly hot to hear her describe in detail how it happened. Archna had gone to party with some of the local gang-leaders she knew. Everyone respected Archna, and considered her as their cool sister. It was an overnight party at a farmhouse far from the city. Archna had gotten pretty drunk, and had chosen on of the several whores that had been hired for entertainment.

Archna and I kept passing the joint back and forth slowly. We took leisurely puffs on it and kept it passing to each other. Archna talked and I listened with increasing arousal. While describing something really juicy, she would squeeze my thigh or press my crotch with her arm. It took me a few minutes to realize she was trying to turn me on deliberately.

This realization suddenly sent my excitement soaring to new heights. I maintained a straight face and casually began caressing Archna too. I nonchalantly put my left arm around her shoulder. Then I slowly slid my hand down. I kept my hand on her slim side for some time and squeezed it frequently. This seemed to please Archna. She kept telling me her experience and leaned closer to me. This allowed me to slide my hand lower and grab her pert small buttocks. It was like this that Archna and I smoked weed and casually teased one another.

After almost half-hour, Archna and I finished the joint. We were both pretty high and horny!

"Ali," Archna called softly and I turned to look at her, "I'm horny as hell." She said sultrily.

I felt thrilled at hearing this. Her hooded stoned eyes and throaty sensual voice sent a shiver of excitement through me. The scent of her perfume, the warmth of her slender body, and the firmness of her small perky buttocks had me aroused by then.

"I know. I'm horny too." I replied and grinned.

I then craned my neck to check out the trail and the rest of our surrounding, to make sure no one could see us. Once I was satisfied, I went back to sitting against the railing and nodded. Hearing this, Archna immediately launched herself at me. She hurriedly went to her knees and straddled my thighs. I sat upright and she wrapped her arms around me. I held her in a tight embrace and licked my lips as she lowered her face to mine. Immediately, Archna locked her lips with mine in an eager sloppy kiss.

"Mmmm. Hmm. Mmhmm." Archna moaned lustily into my mouth as our lips smashed together and our tongues did a tango together.

While kissing, Archna kept playing with my hair and I began to caress her all over. First, I caught and squeezed her slim neck gently, the way she liked it. Then I slid my hand down and undid the top three buttons on her shirt. Archna eagerly pushed her slim chest out for me, as I slipped her bandeau bra down and revealed her tiny tits and taut nipples. I cupped her small breasts and teased her firm nipples with my thumb. This made her even more excited, and she pressed her bare chest on mine.

So, I let go of her tits and slipped my hand down to undo her belt and the button of her jeans. As I fumbled to open her belt, Archna quit kissing and with a frustrated sound, quickly stood upright. I watched with growing excitement as Archna hurried to strip her jeans and panties down to her ankles. Then she grabbed the railing over my head and lowered herself on my crotch. I eagerly grabbed her slim waist to support her and she finally straddled me, just like earlier.

Then Archna and I resumed our hot hungry kiss.

This time, I was even more thrilled because I could feel her bare chest on mine and her strong slender naked legs. I caressed up and down her shapely calves, before going to her thighs and eventually setting with handfuls of her taut butt-cheeks. This sent a jolt of excitement through my thick hardening dick and Archna felt it too. She giggled softly while kissing and pressed her crotch harder on my bulge.

Archna squirmed with delight when she felt the rough fabric of my pants on her bare pussy. She started to rub her crotch on mine and continued to kiss me harder. She sucked my long tongue hungrily. After kneading her firm small buttocks for a couple of minutes, I decided to tease her even more. So, I parted her perky ass-cheeks wide and began caressing her creamy cunt and tight-clenched asshole with my fingers.

"Oh!" Archna sighed with pleasure and enjoyed the sensations in her high horny state.

That's when I put my face in her bare chest and started sucking on her taut nipples. At the same time, I slowly shoved a finger into her slick wet vagina and another into her taut trembling anus.

"Oh fuck! Yeah. Mmm. Ahh. Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah." Archna began moaning and swearing with growing delight.

She kept pushing her chest harder into my face, so her small perky tits got crushed while I sucked her nipples one-by-one. My long forefingers slipped in and out of her warm vagina and tight asshole easily. Archna held on to my hair and made me suck the nipple of her choice as I finger-fucked both her holes.

Archna's heightened senses and the vigorous fingering soon brought her to her first orgasm. I noticed she'd started pushing her small firm buttocks back and forth, trying to force my long fingers even deeper inside her cunt and butt. The sloppy sound of my fingers sliding in and out faster got louder, but Archna's lusty groans were the loudest when she climaxed hard.

"Aaaghh!" Archna growled long and loud as she came.

Archna stiffened and leaned completely on me, so I stopped fingering her and pulled my fingers out. She hissed with a mix of pain and pleasure as my fingers popped out of her creaming cunt and quivering butthole. Then I grabbed a handful of her sensitive small buttock and wrapped the other arm around her slender shivering semi-naked body. I held her close to for a minute or so. She gradually calmed down and pulled back to look at me.