Arcturus Syndrome Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it was, their clothes were chill, clammy, itchy, and uncomfortable.

"And do you have any idea where we are?" she asked.

"Not precisely. We're trying to get to one of the towns west of here, Clearfield or Curwensville. But it's not close. We're going to have to make good time through the night. When we lose this cloud cover, we are going to be sitting ducks. And somewhere in here, there's a county road we have to get across. Sewer road or some damn thing. I'm expecting it to be heavily patrolled. We need to figure they know we're trying to get away, and they know in general what way we're going. They're smart, they've got the best tech in the world, they've got much better weaponry, and they outnumber us. By a lot."

"Let me guess, before you took up a life of crime, you were an inspirational speaker?"

Carl had to laugh.

"Well, our chances aren't good. It's just a fact. But my point is, we need to move, move fast, we can't take long rests, we can't sleep tonight, we need to be as smart as we can, and use the advantages we have. Which is night and these clouds."

Ruth brushed her straight pale hair out of her face, and stepped up close to him.

Carl felt the heat of her wash into him.

"You know what might give me more energy?" she asked, licking her lips.

Carl stirred and stiffened.

"Yeah, I know. And I know we have limited medical supplies. Let's get some distance before we resort to... exceptional measures."

Ruth pouted. "I should have kicked you off my porch when I had the chance. You are trouble, and troublingly disappointing."

"You didn't seem disappointed earlier," Carl observed.

"I wonder if I could make you," she said, rubbing a hand down the dripping material of his shirt, feeling the shape of his hips.

"You probably could," Carl said. "But don't. Walk. Now."

She smiled. "On the other hand, I do like a man who sticks to his plan."

She turned and walked.

Carl watched the way her hips swayed as she strode up the muddy hill, the way the shape of her butt flexed. Just watching that butt was going to keep him going for a long time.

>>> Wynnwood, PA, Lankenau Medical Center, 17:55

Discovering the... whatever... in the women's room at McShea's had been a bad start to a day that just got worse and worse. She'd called it in, even though every instinct said "Walk away." And every instinct had been right, because now she was in a hospital room, shackled to a bed, and a saline drip in her arm with god knows what else going into her.

And in the next bed over, Alejandro had been given the same treatment.

"You awake, Alejandro?"

"Sí."

"We're screwed, right?"

"Sí."

"You're legal though, aren't you?"

"Sí."

"You feeling ok?"

"Sí. Well... I have a headache."

"Did you tell them?"

"No. Don't. They'll never let us out if they think we got it."

"What is it, Alejandro?"

"No se. I never seen nothing like it."

Isabel scooched up to a sitting position.

"Why do they have us chained in?"

"No se. They probably send us to detention after this, and then back."

"I don't have anywhere to go back to. I grew up here."

"They'll send you somewhere, probably."

"How come there are no nurses?" Isabel asked.

"I saw some go by earlier."

"It's hot in here."

"Sí."

"When Abuela was in the hospital, it was cold."

Alejandro turned on his side, facing her.

"It's hot in here cause you so hot, señorita. Caliente!"

Isabel laughed it off, but felt a tingle spark inside. Alejandro was not her type, but it was nice to be noticed.

The heat was quite annoying however. And even though they were putting the liquid in her, she felt quite thirsty. Thank god they hadn't put her in a hospital gown, it would be too revealing! She could feel that her breasts were sensitive, and would embarrass her.

She felt her co-worker's gaze on her, and seemed to warm her wherever he glanced, and he seemed to keep looking and looking.

Alejandro seemed to be in an embarrassing condition himself.

To distract herself she resumed talking.

"Those salt people, they were strange, huh?"

"Sí."

"They were very sexy though," she said. And the memory of them, their clothes half off, their crystalized bodies entwined... this was a strange way to distract herself, she realized.

"Sí."

"Why were they doing it in the bathroom, do you think?"

"No se."

"That's not a very romantic place."

"No."

"Not even a romantic restaurant."

"No."

"Even worse than a hospital room."

Alejandro didn't answer. Why did she say that? Where did that come from?

She felt the heat growing within her body. She was getting slippery down there, she felt it. What was wrong with her?

It was a good thing these beds were not closer!

"I didn't mean, you know..."

Alejandro didn't answer. He just kept looking at her. His big, dark eyes intensely drinking her in.

She did mean it though. She found herself wondering if the beds would move. They weren't those really heavy kind of hospital beds, like Abuela had. This wasn't a real hospital, maybe.

"Do you think this is a real hospital?" she asked.

"No se."

"I think these beds might move," she said. She clamped the words down too late. But it would be really nice to feel his touch right now. Just to have any touch. Maybe they would be taken away. Maybe they would be killed! You never know, now. America was not what it used to be.

Alejandro sat up, and she saw he was uncomfortable with his condition.

He stood. He adjusted himself, and Isabel saw he must be a good sized man there.

He bent down, and looked under the bed.

He kicked off a couple of wheel stops. He carefully detached the saline tube, as if he knew what he was doing.

Leaving the clear, half full bag on its stand, he began working his bed closer to her.

The wheels didn't roll in her direction, so he zigged and zagged, edging closer. As each swing of the bed brought him closer, Isabel felt the heat rising in her.

Was she really going to do this? Were they going to do this?

He was looking really good, now. She liked him well enough. He was a conscientious worker, and good at fixing things. He was good with his hands. That thought brought another burst of heat through her.

"It's so hot!" she said. She awkwardly pulled off her shirt until it hung around the wrist where she was chained.

Alejandro glanced at her chest, but only a quick flick of his eyes. Otherwise he kept his gaze on hers.

"You are so sexy," he said. "Wow, wow!"

Alejandro was not a handsome man, himself. He had a kind of froggy face. He was not tall. But he was strong. He was skillful. And he was very, very close. She could feel the heat of him now. She reached out and put her hand on his chest, feeling those strong slabs of muscle.

He fumbled one handed at his jeans, his other hand straining at the handcuff to the bed-rail. His eyes continued to stare deeply into hers.

She fumbled with her jeans also. It was tricky!

What are you doing? Some small voice in her mind asked. She silenced it as she began to wriggle and kick her way out of her jeans.

"Touch me," she said to Alejandro, and pulled down her panties.

His thick, calloused finger was very gentle. He touched her there, brushing his rough fingertip of her smooth, soft skin, finding the wetness and spreading it.

Isabel moved her hips.

"Unsnap my bra," she directed.

Alejandro pulled hard, dragging his bed rather than wheeling it, bringing his chest to hers. He reached behind her, and dexterously unlatched the bra.

She pulled his shirt up over his head, helping him get it down to the one shackled wrist. His thick cock, dark skinned and very hard, was pushing up past the elastic of his underwear.

"So beautiful!" she said, reaching to touch him.

His skin was very warm. He throbbed to her touch.

She held him in her hand, her fingers just barely meeting around the thickness of him. She glided the skin up and down along the shaft.

With his one free hand, he held her breasts, squeezing, caressing, gently pinching. It sent trembles of excitement through her.

"I've never done it in a hospital," she said, whispering now. The door was open, but they hadn't seen anyone walk by in some time.

"No," he said, his voice a low growl. His hand drifted back down to her pussy, spreading more slippery around. He knew her spot. He teased around it a little, but not for long. As she moaned her encouragement, he began gently circling and rubbing her in just the right way. She tried to keep her sounds low, but was not entirely successful.

He turned her a little, so he could continue to caress her in that way, and he leaned in to kiss her.

She loved it. She opened herself to his kiss.

How had she been missing this talented, hard-working, skillful man all these months? She groaned into the kiss as his touch brought more pleasure to her. His finger dipped into the deeper places of her, slowly drawing more excitement, more pleasure, and more slippery juices. He opened her. He awakened everything in her.

She continued to hold his hardness, stroking him. Feeling him pulse and thicken more. She wasn't sure if she could fit a man like that inside her. She wanted to find out.

It was going to be an awkward angle, she tried to figure out what the best way to manage it.

Alejandro simply spun her around and bent her over her own bed.

He pulled her hips back to his and slid himself between her thighs.

She felt that thick, hard heat. She clamped her thighs together, holding him there, just to enjoy the sensation. He moved his hips against hers, shifting and lifting until his cock was sliding right over her pussy lips, rubbing up over her spot. She practically dripped onto him. In a few slow strokes he was slippery enough to really slide and glide, and she loved it. She loved it!

She thrust her hips back at him, and they enjoyed this for some time before he reached down and adjusted his angle.

She felt the thick head of him pressed at her opening.

"Perfecta cosita," Alejandro rumbled, pressing himself slowly to stretch her lips and her entrance around him.

It was uncomfortable for a moment. Even painful, and Isabel started to move away.

"No, no! Too big."

But Alejandro held her firmly, and gently eased himself into her.

When the head of his cock finally slipped past the outer ring and he was in, suddenly the pain went away. It simply felt perfect. She let out a long moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. Sí. Yes. Yes."

She began to move towards him again, pushing herself back, feeling him expand more deeply into her.

Soon there was no holding back. He slid out to where her pussy gripped the head of his cock, and in to where he was filling her to unimaginable fulness. Back and forth, and she gripped the hospital bed with her one hand, thrusting and crying out.

Alejandro, too, moaned and growled as he grappled her and pushed himself into her again and again.

Twice, Isabel felt the great wave of her pleasure wash through her, tingling and flooding with heat and darkness, so lost in her pleasure she didn't know where she was or what sounds she was making, she just spread her legs, swirled her hips, reaching for more, wanting more, feeling herself stretch in the most incredible way.

Then, at the third wave, Alejandro joined her, moving faster, out of control, bucking and clawing at her, pulling her hips as he slammed himself into her.

"Sí, Sí, Sí!"

There was a moment, a specific moment, like a spark, and she felt her body flood with him, filling. It was like dawn: light bursting through her.

She collapsed to the bed, that thirst parching her mouth, but otherwise floating in a place of pure bliss. Alejandro continued to hold her, holding himself deep inside her.

Finally coming to her senses, Isabel began to laugh. She felt so good! She was incredibly sweaty; she had positively drenched her bed, and she was thirsty, and there was a bit of a headache spiking, but even with all of that, she felt amazing, like she was shining in the dark with her own light.

She eased herself off of Alejandro, who was, incredibly, still hard.

She turned, and screamed.

12