Arcturus Syndrome Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he began filming.

The two were half insensate. They seemed only dimly aware of anything other than orbiting their pleasure together. Nun tried to shake her head, but her body kept moving. Her breath came in gasps. Salvator held her by the hips, bouncing her on his cock.

Carl made sure to get lots of angles; to leave nothing to the imagination; to make sure there was no possible confusion about what was going on. Lots of face shots, lots of moaning, lots of slurpy slapping of flesh.

"He was pretty good with his tongue," Ruth said. "I'm thinking I might ride that face a little more."

Carl put the phone away.

"Whatever you want, babe, but I'll have a little something for you too."

Salvator didn't have much choice in the matter, but once Ruth straddled him and pressed her dripping pussy to his lips, he began to lap like a puppy.

Carl stood on the coffin stand and hauled his cock out for Ruth to suck.

Nun's eyes widened in amazement when she saw his thick, veiny cock, strong and pulsing.

And they widened further when she saw what Ruth did with it.

Salvator's voice came muffled from below, but Nun was crying out and thrusting herself hard down on his cock. Her aureolas puffed from her small breasts, and her nipples stood out stone hard. Salvator could only get his hands to her hips now in his constrained position, but Ruth took over caressing Nun, occasionally taking her mouth off Carl to kiss the younger woman.

At one point, Nun tentatively reached for Carl's cock, and took just the head of it into her mouth.

Something about her hesitancy and caution was deeply exciting to Carl. Ruth tried to pull her deeper down onto it, but Nun struggled and slapped in a sudden panic. This only aroused Carl more, and he had to step back and take a breath.

It was not the best angle, but he stepped behind Ruth, and lifted her hips for a moment to slide his cock into her. Then he gently lowered her back to Salvator's mouth so that he could continue to lick at her clit while Carl filled her.

This pushed Ruth over an edge, and she started to quiver and tremble, her moans rising sharp and strong. It was contagious. Nun saw this, heard this, felt this, and her sounds rose and peaked as well. Feeling her plunging hard, Salvator apparently couldn't stop himself.

Muffled as he was, his back arched, his hips bucked, his hands clutched hard at Nun.

He stiffened, trembled, and his moans rumbled through them all.

Carl hadn't cum, but he slid out, letting Ruth off Salvator. He swigged down a bottle of the gatorade, and passed them out to others, who all drank.

He briefly thought about taking Nun for a second round, but they had what they needed, and it was time to get on the road.

With Nun and Salvator still dazed, Carl explained their situation.

He used Salvator's face to unlock his phone again, showed them a few seconds of the video.

"This goes to everyone in your contact list, starting with people named Schumacher and Pepper, right now, this instant, unless you do exactly what I tell you."

Salvator's pale skin blanched.

"First, change your lock code to 1111." Carl didn't hand the phone to Salvator, just held it up with the settings screen ready.

Salvator tried to grab it, but Carl was too quick. Ruth slid behind Salvator, pressing her breasts to him, stirring his cock. "Play nice, Salvy."

Defeated, he changed the code.

"Next, we're going to trade cars. Salvator, you are probably getting an upgrade. You can sort it out with the wife on your own, and the paperwork will be a bitch. But it'll be fine. You are also going to give us your wallet, and your debit card pin. We're not going to clean you out, but we will dip in a little over the next 24 hours. You can report it missing then. Sorry for the hassle. You can also report the cell phone missing at the same time. But you're going to give us a 24 hour head start, or else this video goes everywhere. It's a small price to pay, honestly."

Salvator nodded dumbly, looking deeply sad.

"Oh, don't be such a sourpuss," Ruth said, using an intonation she never had with Carl, a girlish, cajoling voice.

"You're not going to get away with this," Nun said.

Carl flipped through the phone. "Are you Ann? No, I don't think so. And definitely not Susie. So you must be, Amber. Really? I wouldn't have pegged you for an Amber either."

She flushed.

Ruth said, "She's on her way to becoming an Amber now."

Carl went on, "Maybe we get away with it, maybe we don't. But you're not going to do anything about it, because you don't want Daddy seeing this, do you? Or Ann? Or Susie?"

Nun, Amber, flushed more deeply. She started putting on her clothes.

Carl handed Salvator his pants. "I've already swapped keys. Enjoy."

He zipped himself up, and Ruth similarly re-arranged herself to be more or less, perhaps a bit less, respectable.

"I kinda like her," Ruth said. "She's got some fire to her. Would like to see more of Amber... can we keep her?"

"No, absolutely not," Carl said. "We need her here to keep Salvator honest."

Ruth pouted.

But five minutes later they were driving Salvator's Jetta.

And twenty minutes later, they had an off-brand cell phone with a new number. One that Salvator couldn't lock remotely. Carl transferred the video, and emailed a copy to Amber from a hastily set up gmail account.

"Just reminding you of what's at stake," he wrote.

He took out six hundred at a bank ATM, and then ditched Salvator's phone and wallet, just keeping a credit card and his id.

"You don't look anything like him," Ruth said, puzzled.

"Nobody checks," Carl said, "It's all a formality. Like signatures."

"I've had people check."

"In your case, they are probably checking you out, not your id."

Ruth laughed.

And they were back on the road.

* * *

"I'm glad you are up for this," Carl said reflectively, as they drove through the Pennsylvania hills.

"If I'm going to go out in a blaze of glory on the run from a shit-crazy disease and all the state troopers Pennsylvania can muster, I might as well enjoy it," she said.

"If it's any consolation," he said, "I'd be a lot worse without you. I'd be Ruthless."

"I believe it." Ruth said, but only laughed a few beats later.

"So," Carl said. "What's your real name?"

"Huh?" She was a pretty good liar, but they both knew she had blown it.

"A real Ruth would be ready for that joke, and tired of it."

She shrugged. "It was the first thing that came to mind."

"I think I might continue to call you that. But I did kind of like being Jeff and Jill, too."

"Yeah," Ruth said. "That was fun. But do you think we infected them? They didn't show any signs of the disease..."

"Guess we'll find out eventually. Now we can keep an eye on the news." He tossed her the phone. "What are they saying?"

Ruth spent some time scrolling.

"Well, the nuke story is definitely causing a stir, and... the government isn't exactly denying it. The president is actually going on TV in twenty minutes or so."

"Want to watch it?"

"Hell no. Let's just enjoy the drive."

And with just one more stop to enjoy each other (and christen the car), that's how they got out of Pennsylvania.

* * *

Two hundred miles overhead a KH-12 satellite tracked their path into West Virginia, transmitting the images in live-stream to the military command complex sprawling over the lawns in State College, PA.

12