All Comments on 'Are These Things Planned Somehow? Ch. 01'

by DarcyUK777

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well...

I stopped reading at the public beach shower. I'd read it before. Long ago. Here.

The '...Cat't you & your girlfriend shower together..." part was the trigger. (loose quote yes, but you get the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Third Person

She said someone else knows that they would sleep together. Who? When a person is having an orgasm it is cum or cumming, just fyi. Great story!!! I hope there are more chapters.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 5 years ago
Great!

This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. Next time, proof read a little longer, you might be able to catch some of the smaller spelling or grammatical errors. But hey I'm no English teacher. I really hope you continue this, maybe a few months or years down the road.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Hot stuff

great build up and very sexy action. More please, what happens from here? Can they not resist each other and run away to live as a couple and make babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

This was well written.

Gradual build-up and lot of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written!!!

You have a well-developed vocabulary and a good sense of proper use. Yes, some typos and minor errors, but those are correctable.

DomJ69DomJ69about 5 years ago
Believable.

Five stars from me as I really enjoyed your story. Strictly it should have been four as there are several mistakes. Give it a proof read and edit and it will be worthy of the five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great reading. Conveyed desire and personal attachment. Really well written.

JaynewithayJaynewithayover 4 years ago
Pretty damn good

I was there with you both and enjoyed everything as you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Freudian Slip, perhaps?

Thank you for a well thought out story- never mind the Grammar/Spelling Police. Where are THEIR submissions? However, on Page 3, you have this paragraph that reads: "We had been in the surf late morning, shopping for trinkets in the afternoon, crab legs and beer for dinner outdoors at a small seaside cafe. Our conversation inconsequential. A little nervousness and long silences between us, being our last night before heading home - and that she had masturbated her 'SON' just this morning." A Freudian Slip, perhaps? I look forward to reading the rest of the series. Again, thank you.

Ukwife4roleplayUkwife4roleplayabout 4 years ago
Wonderfully exciting

I loved meeting you on chat and I loved our play, I am hoping for more soon. I am loving your story it’s making isolation so much more enjoyable, thank you xx

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 4 years ago
Only One Question

Who knew that they would sleep together. Great Tease ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A phenomenal read one of the best I’ve read Here in a long time

KateforfunKateforfunover 3 years ago
Fully believed the characters

Found the characters believable and fuiiy enjoyed the story

Looking forward to reading the other parts

Ps really enjoyed our conversation earlier.

Looking forward to hearing from you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!,

I frequently read the stories presented in Literotica. Most are enjoyable reading and entertaining! This story was exceptional. I thank the author for a story that stirs the emotions and really brings memories of days gone by and joys of past times. I am near the end of my life and it does me good to look at what I had and how luck I have been. Again thank you! Ol’ Man

englishnospeakenglishnospeakabout 3 years ago

This story is basically a copy of this https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/naked-14 but instead of mother and son, it's siblings.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

What can one say. I rarely swear. This was fucking brilliant. As an author I noticed a couple of errors as others have pointed out. I don't care....it was worth far more than 5*. This was such a beautiful story of the relationship between two siblings so carefully and slowly built up. This is what eroticism is......I envy your ability. Such a change from your trilogy I have just finished reading. This was so up my street I'll struggle to get out of the cul- de- sac. I was the oldest of three boys and happily admit how naïve I was in growing up. I had girl 'friends' but not a 'girlfriend' to learn with. I would have craved for the non-sexual love shown between your characters. There is no way I'm not going to read the rest of your stories. A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarcyUK777@DarcyUK777
Picture is me for those wanting to know. Hello and thanks for taking the time to stop by. I enjoy articulate confident people with a passion for detailed open chat. Having become single again 5 years ago (widower with two grown up boys) this site has woken many unexplored d...