Are These Things Planned Somehow? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's go to the bedroom, she tells me in a deep hushed tone. I sense where we are headed is straight to Hell.

On our bed. Legs entwine. Lips in motion everywhere, sweat droplets on our face. "Play with my boobs and suck my nipples, Alex. Bite them. Make them hurt a little," she tells me as she lies on her back, arms stretched out beyond her head on the mattress. An act of real surrender on her part. Take me, she is saying without the need for words. Her nipples are thick once again, and pointing. Her areola soft and puffy. I suck them, bite down gently, burrow my face into them. I hear a faint gurgling in her throat. I've never considered myself a boob man until now. These large soft pillows mine to entertain.

A few minutes of this I can wait no longer. I reach down, pull her knees up to her chest and move my face down to her slit, kissing it, licking, smelling it, the smell of her sex that I know will be with me from this day on. My tongue caressing, darting inside her and back out. Finding her clit again, back and forth over it, this time with the tip of my tongue, my lips sucking it as softly as possible. She comes on my face, a little orgasm, but even after, there's liquid pouring out onto my nose and cheeks. I've never felt a woman cum so much.

Her passion escalates. My head is clamped between her thighs. She begins squeezing as a second orgasm nears. This one harder, stronger. Can't be stopped. She squeezes my head like I've never been squeezed before. I think she might break my facial bones. Squeezing, squeezing, squeezing. Until finally she groans softly. Relaxes. Wipes the hair out of her eyes.

"Come in me, Alex. Thrust into me now."

Her pussy is open, tender, vulnerable. I put the head of my dick at its entrance. Move in a fraction. Back out. Mostly to lubricate myself. For having had sex with several females, her slit seems small in comparison. I start again. Slowly. Slowly. Sliding half way in, then back out. Then a little farther. Now a final push, all the way in. I pull her knees back down around my waist. She wraps her long legs around me.

I begin moving in and out. Kind of at an angle. So our pelvic bones can rub together. A slow rhythm. Savouring it. The side of my face against the side of hers. Our bodies sweating, hair wet. The smell of our skin all around us. As I move back and forth, she begins whispering in my ear.

"We'll never tell, Alex. Our little secret. Always. We'll keep our secrets, though one other does know this is happening" she says, so quietly, as if others might be in the room trying to listen. I try to say something back at that comment but she put her finger against my lips and says shhhhh.

Out the open bedroom window there are flashes of light, the sky turning to day for a split second, then dark again. Bright, then dark. Heat lightening. Then the smell of coming rain. It mixes with the smell of our skin in the room.

I keep the rhythm best I can, back and forth inside her. I lift up on my arms for a few seconds. Sweat already dripping down from my chest, dropping onto her breasts, mixing with her own sweat. Her nipples covered in sweat. Our eyes meet in the dark. The look from her is piercing again like it used to be. Knowing. As if we've been waiting years for this shameless night.

I fall back down atop her. Still moving in her, back and forth. I talk right into her ear. Louder now, over the rain. My thoughts, words tumbling out.

"I know you now . I want to do more than fuck you, you know don't you. I want to lick your ass and put my tongue in it, you know don't you. I know you. You want me to come on your boobs and face. You want me to suck your clit and make you cum over and over, don't you Sarah?"

I talked louder still and constantly. Every filthy word I've ever heard. Every filthy act one can think of. Getting the words out between grunting and groaning as I move back and forth. My Sister, this paragon of nicety in the past, a young woman of shy character, the very embodiment of good grace and culture is channelling some inner slut by allowing this act. But I cannot think of that now.

I begin moving faster, picking up my pace. Her breathing tries to keep up. We're getting close. Both of us may be coming off together if luck is on our side. Mist from the slightly open window covering us both. But sweat overcoming it, spilling out of every pore.

"You want to look into my soul, don't you, Alex. I know you want to know who helped me become what you have here today. Know who gave me the courage to do this. Who made me want you and to behave this badly." She told me.

"It's not just us. You're just like me and we're like someone else. Someone we both love deeply."

Both of us groaning. Her legs still around my waist, squeezing. I feel some muscles deep in her pussy clamping around my dick. Squeezing it. Never felt that before with a woman. But I'm not about to let my dick give in to it. My cock too hard, too strong to surrender. Not just yet. I push. Feel that I have reached the end of her insides. She groans loudly for the first time, in what must be a little pain. Back and forth, lost in time, just back and forth, back and forth. Until she yells my name. We both come. I'm spewing inside of her. She's screaming into the night air. Screams again. Then again.

* * *

Not enough time for sleep. We know that. She is right about me wanting to see into her soul. Or something like that. It's not just a quick fuck I'm after. Desire. An unquenchable desire that drives me. A need to open her. To taste her, smell her, watch her, listen to more groans. It's that intimacy I am craving. A naked communion between us. Of knowing this woman more than any other man can. I go after her again, in these wee hours. My erection is back, throbbing, pulsing, ready to erupt. I am consumed by her. Have to have her. She goads me on.

"Let's do it like this," I say, getting her up on her knees on the bed, head down, ass high in the air. On display for me. This most private, most personal part of her. Open obscenely. For my viewing. So I can touch her ass, see her better there.

"Do you like me like this? My pussy open for you?" I lick the little hole. She groans, sighs with each lick.

"We're depraved, degenerate. No decency at all," she says from her face buried in the mattress. "But, Oh God, I love it." She gasps for breath.

I push two fingers in her anus. She groans more. At the same time, I reach around and rub her clit. Still on her knees, her body shakes. She starts coming when I wiggle my fingers a little. She comes and comes, loses all control. Pees accidentally, a rapid gush, bursting from her, splashing down on the bed sheets below her. I take her again, plunging my cock into her from behind. Thumbing around her asshole with one hand, using the other to pull her to me tightly as I'm ramming her pussy harder and faster. I come.

"I felt it." she cries out a few seconds later. "I could feel your sperm shooting deep inside me. I felt all of it hitting me, absorbing into me."

She collapses on the bed. I'm lying on top of her, still inside her, not yet losing me erection. At this moment, I feel I'm at the centre of the universe, with love and liquid flowing over me. Nothing else matters.

I sense she is crying. I roll off, hold her against me, her legs draped around one of mine. Her pussy, against my leg, is really wet and warm.

"No other feeling this good," she says as she rests her head on my shoulder, her hair now in my face. Her voice faded and hoarse. "So sublime," she whispers.

Then no sound but the gentle in and out of her breath. I have my arm around her, my hand at the small of her back, caressing it slowly. Right at the little indention that begins the cleft between her hips. I love the feel of this for some reason. We have fought sleep as long as we can. We succumb.

Final Day: Fingers on my face, the tips touching my lips, then feeling the stubble of my morning beard. Fingers lightly touching my eyelids. I open my eyes to find my sister's face so close to mine. Her breath smells of last night's chardonnay. She moves closer, kisses me on the lips. My tongue finds hers. She lays her head beside mine, our eyes just inches apart. The sun has been up several hours. I absolutely love this closeness.

As she talks, her hand is on my flaccid penis, just lightly touching it. Her eyes watch her hand.

"Do you have any idea how much I love your dick now?" she says, lifting herself up a little, then scooting her face down my chest, to my stomach. There she continues caressing my penis, with perhaps the lightest touch I've ever felt. She kisses all over. Kisses my balls. Then she takes the head of my penis in her mouth and gently sucks it. It doesn't get any better than this.

"We have to head home," she says, breaking my dreamy moment. I tell her I don't want to leave. She walks naked into the kitchen. I watch the beautiful dark crevice of her ass as her hips move back and forth with her steps. Her boobs undulating with a spell binding bounce. She returns with two slices of leftover cold sausage pizza from earlier in the week.

"Breakfast," she says and sits on the bed, handing one to me. We eat.

"Let's run away," I tell her as we begin packing, both of us still naked. Neither of us wants to put on our clothes.

"Let's drive to Costa Rica and get a place on the beach. Live a simple life," I say.

"You think no one would find us," she says as she folds her swimsuit into her suitcase.

"We'll go farther then," I say. "Argentina. I'll become a gaucho."

"You don't even know what a gaucho is," she says laughing quietly.

"I can Google it."

"We have to go home." She is sensible now. Her plan is finished, I think to myself!

I walk into the bathroom, my foot flipping up the toilet lid, and begin to pee. From the corner of my eye, I can see she has followed me and is standing in the doorway. I am holding my penis in my hand as it grows hard again. I've never understood the physiology of it, but I seem to be one of those guys who can take a leak when I'm semi-hard. We keep talking. Her eyes not on mine, but on my stream arcing into the toilet. I don't know why I did this in front of her. But I mimic her words.

"Is this too much?" I ask. "More than you wanted to see?"

"I'm standing here, aren't I?" she says. "It's fine. Very fine in fact."

"Most of the girls I've been with would have nothing to do with me peeing in front of them," I say. "They think it's disgusting. They didn't want me watching them either."

"Do I need to say it again," my sister comments, still peering at my dick. "You need new girlfriends."

I begin shaking the final drops off and I get completely stiff.

"So you like to watch your women pee?" she asks. "Then, here. Watch as much as you want."

She steps to the toilet, sits down, spreads her legs wide apart and shoots out a hard, rocket-fast splash onto the porcelain bowl, followed by a seemingly never-ending stream of clear-white water.

At the same time, she enfolds my erection with her left hand and begins stroking gently. Not trying to make me come, just keep me hard.

Maybe it's the combination of seeing my her peeing - and I admit I find watching a woman pee to be arousing - or maybe it's the stroking she's doing. Or maybe both. I feel a quick rush of electricity through me, my whole body heats up. I can feel me getting ready to come. I'm totally unprepared. This has never happened this fast. Before I can say anything, the first sperm shoots out from my dick, lands in her hair by her ear.

"Oh, my God," she says in surprise. And just as quickly, in one swift motion, she swallows the head of my dick with her mouth as I start shooting more and more, all of it she's swallowing.

Until there is no more. And my knees grow weak. I'm done in. I watch and feel her lick my cock clean. Her tongue slithering all around the skin, spiralling around the head of my dick. It is a heavenly moment.

I'm so sorry, I tell her, from such lack of control.

She stands, puts her arms around my neck. Her face close to mine.

"I'll bet there aren't many men who can say their sister has swallowed all their come."

She kisses me on the cheek and walks away.

"Let's decamp. Get dressed and go home. We have no choice." She says walking away with her boobs undulating again.

* * *

Do I know my sister now? So this probably will not happen again. That this happened at all is barely believable. We let our emotions run away, full throttle and with abandon. But I feel this was the first part of some plan.

"We have no real choice in the matter," she says with at least some hurt on her face as we drive home. It's registered in her eyes.

"But these will become our memories, our secrets," she says. "We'll always have them. And whenever we're with other people, glance at me every now and then. I'll wink, and you'll know I'm thinking of these secrets. They belong only to you and me."

You may think my fondest memory of these days will be a moment of hot, hot sex between us. Or maybe the accidental blowjob in the bathroom. Actually, it will be something different. As we were about to leave the cottage, my sister paused at the front door for one last kiss. One last time for her mouth to find mine. One last time for the hot, sweet taste of her tongue touching mine. The smell of her skin and hair. Her large chest and pelvis, one last time, pressed hard against mine. Arms around each other one final time of love and lust, rather than of fondness.

And so I will grieve, then learn to live with the memories. There is within me, though, faint hope that maybe someday down the road, we may can get together again. I know she wants it as much as I do. Surely there will be a time and a place.

For now, the question I will mull over is whether this was our destiny, hers and mine, from the beginning or was it someone planning it to happen.

Was this bound to have happened?

And under the right circumstances, could this happen to anyone? Would you let it happen to you?