All Comments on 'Are We Bad?'

by JakeLeBrux

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 3 years ago

You are a fuck..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I literally could not stop reading... The casual, almost fourth-wall breakage combined with the achingly, slow burn left this reader melted. Bravissimo, I'll be reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Goddamn but that's depressing. I mean, I'm sure that's what you're going for, so you should probably take that as a compliment.

All the same, even as tragedy, I'm not sure that the story doesn't have one more chapter to it. I mean, isn't this the point in the film that the protagonist generally attempts some grand, romantic gesture that is probably illegal in the real world and for good reason in a last-ditch effort to win back the love of his life? But in this case I'd actually have some sympathy for Josh as the gesture-maker because, unlike in so many of the uninspired stories to which I have alluded, Josh and Amy weren't strangers before becoming romantically entangled, nor are they proposing to become strangers now that said entanglement is concluded. Or at least, if that *is* what Amy intends going forward, she has not indicated as much to Josh. So in this case I actually do think he has some right to ask at least for a conversation in which to discuss exactly what is intended going forward and why, and if he wishes to argue that they can and should go forward together, as a couple, then I suppose he might as well make a grand, romantic gesture to lend credence to his argument.

From there it can just as easily end in tragedy: she can convince him that he's being an idiot--or even just fail to be convinced by him--and they go there separate ways after one last kiss, and he moves to Central Asia and/or retires to a monastery. Or perhaps the conversation is overheard, and, even if she be convinced, they might still be forced apart by outside interference.

Or one could take the story in a new direction by allowing her to be convinced and permitting them to overcome the many obstacles between them and a happy ending: amor omnia vincit. I generally prefer tragedy to comedy, but in this case I think I would appreciate a comic ending at least as much as a tragic one. But my primary motive in asking for a continuation is simply the desire for closure--indeed, this is the main reason that I prefer tragedy, because it more readily offers closure.

Regardless, consider this the humble request for a continuation from a reader who much enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I mean the ending is bitterly sad but a well written one. Who wouldnt br in pieces after pulling the ultimate taboo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Heart touching story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

This was a good look into the things that go through a mans mind when he is falling for someone. I am glad they got together even though it was almost at the end of the story. What happens now? I hope you are not going to leave us hanging.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 3 years ago

Didn't like this much. All of the pages of buildup, only to be left heartbroken.........

grayge37grayge37about 3 years ago

Well written, and I liked that it did not rush to the inevitable climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The end was so sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More? Maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Need the second part ASAP!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

From the start this was reading like it would be a great story, But with all of your babble writing in the pages it just about lost all of my interest. You started out ok like it would build into a real incest fueled story with lots of discovery and youth sex. A lot of it just made reading and keeping a readers attention was almost impossible. I hope you revise this story with another chapter or two that brings these two half siblings together and make them whole again. Perhaps even forming a family and possible offspring. I just feel like they need to be as close as you made them out to be. When you get right down to it they were made for each other.

Reader in Florida

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a really interesting story to read, after reading the stories description i couldn't come close guessing that this story was going to be like this, i personally don't like sex scenes with other Characters other the the MC's but the scenes did make the story really interesting and added to the male MC's emotions. I would like to see a pt.2 but also feel like it did end in good place. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A great story

Spoiled by th wrong ending .

A much better ending would have been him cumming deep inside her pussy and then living the rest of their together

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 3 years ago

Josh was obsessed, but apparently, Amy reciprocated and yet resisted. Tragic.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Waste of time reading it. Go write romance novels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ENDING SUCKS!

Leaving her brother like that without even letting him tell her how he felt about her sucks! It was also cruel! We want to see a second chapter with a happy ending, not a sad one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a good story but no brother especially one that is that into his sister would just sit and watch a guy throat fuck his sister like that.

SubmergedCannonSubmergedCannonabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Really hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

.... more please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story... hurt me. I know all too well how it feels to long for your Sister and know that I could never happen... It feels like a hole in your heart that can never be filled. This story included a part where for one night, they embraced. That's something I never got experience. The ending though, that's what hurt the most I think. The fact that, they had that amazing night and then she just left him... I had more to say but, I can't bear to type it.. I'm sorry. It was a good story even if it did hurt me.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99about 3 years ago

that was a lovely story

Texas_WolfTexas_Wolfabout 3 years ago

What a gut punch. written nicely

gametime279gametime279about 3 years ago

Well written, hated the ending.

HermesMendozaHermesMendozaabout 3 years ago

Don’t listen to the naysayers — it was the right ending for the story. They just want non-stop porn. Nicely done!

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

To bad it ended like it did...but I gave you Five Stars anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. This story is rough on the reader, but it pulls one through it.

The obsession of the brother, the countermoves and understandings ("I am in your head," ... why, he might have asked himself more deeply) from the sister, are so well-expressed.

The woman being more mature and far-sighted, even though younger here, .... a trope, but well-handled.

If you go with a second chapter, it should be noticeably later, from like a few years up to ten or so.

That you have inspired people to ask for more is a compliment; you have made your characters real and interesting.

Anyway, nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, couldn’t get into it. His entitlement and obsession beyond reason were too offputting to continue beyond page 2.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I READ IT AGAIN AND STILL FOUND IT BITTER-SWEET...STILL WORTH FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting is there more to come ?

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Well that sucked …

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Sad story.

He torments himself. It seems to stay with him forever. And I don't think he can get over Amy.

Amy, on the other hand, is only now realizing how she feels about her brother. She has more sexual experience than Josh, but he didn't give her what she wanted. Sex with Josh shook her feelings and scared her. So she ran away.

I hope the author will write a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Apart from the grammar it was a slow boiling story of how to take the bull by the horns and tell her that he loved her,we all have 1 life so no regrets.

justins961justins961over 2 years ago

Brilliantly written. A wonderful piece of literature. This is the second story of yours that I've read and I'm so impressed by your work. There seems to be some readers who don't like your endings. I can only think that they want things to be all tied up in a nice package with a bow around it. Life isn't always that way. In fact it almost never is. Your stories have a wonderful reality to them and I love your endings. Thank you for such great work.

EriqTh3nigmaEriqTh3nigmaover 2 years ago

In a weird way, this ended as it should have. I owe you a great deal of thanks for giving me a reality piece in this genre. I've never been more satisfied to be dissatisfied because this was hard to read in the best way possible as a hopeless romantic, and I am 100% confident that was the plan from the jump. Great work.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well written story but I am disappointed it ended where it did without Josh and Amy actually coming to terms with their relationship. Secretly, I believe that they were really in love but fought the reality of it. Another chapter of how they finally come to term with their relationship would be nice as they really are only step siblings. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, but needs a part two. Too much chemistry and involvement to dismiss the relationship in this fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a Part 2 ASAP continue the story.

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

I would love to give this story a 5 but I can’t with the ending this way

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

If I had known it would end this way I would not have read it

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

OOOHHH...you are a 'bbbaaadddddd author', leaving the end like that!!

I gave you five stars, because I did love it...but 'wanted' to give 1 star, because of the ending. So much emotion, so much attachment between the two siblings...that is what made the story so wonderful.

I also would like to see a sequel to this...how they end up in life!!

AnonfirefighterAnonfirefighterabout 1 year ago

What an ending!!! Haha did not see that coming, I expected my Disney fairytale ending and you give us real life!! Really well written, you made the characters so real as well as making it seem Josh’s feelings were unreciprocated…. did Amy reciprocate? Or was it a moment of lust that she doesn’t regret but can’t bare to face? Does Josh get over Amy? Do the pair end up with their Disney ending? 4 questions, 4 stars plus a star for the cliffhanger we all hate but give kudos to you for doing. 5 stars m friend

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

That was actually kind of depressing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous