Are We Swingers? My Wife Asked

Story Info
Wife likes new friends, finds they're swingers.
4.4k words
4.09
46.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,046 Followers

"I like them," my wife said as Liz and John left our table to the dance, "don't you?" I looked toward the couple we had just met that night and nodded. "John invited us to a party this weekend," she added.

"Want to go?" I asked. She nodded and glanced towards our new friends on the dance floor, moving slow and close. "You know they're swingers, don't you?"

"No they're not," she said with an unbelieving frown, refusing to believe two people she liked so much could do such a thing, then she looked at me and back to them. "Really? How do you know?"

"John told me. Said he'd really like to show you the finer things in life. Said you are one hot lady, and he likes you a lot. Didn't he say anything when you were dancing about he and Liz being swingers?"

Sitting at the table with me, she stared at them as they danced, then turned back to me and shook her head. "Well, he did say they were a 'very open' couple, then he winked. You mean he meant they--"

"Fuck other people? Yes," I replied.

She put her hand over her mouth, laughing at her innocence, at her own unworldliness. "I told him we'd love to come to their party," she said through her fingers, her face turning a deep shade of pink.

"You mean, now you don't?" I asked. She shrugged. "Don't you find John attractive?"

"Of course," she said, "very. But we couldn't-- I mean, I couldn't--" She paused for pregnant minute, watching them on the dance floor, turning her head back and forth slowly. "But they look so much in love," she said.

"Just because they fuck other people doesn't mean they aren't in love," I said. "He told me one of the most erotic things in the world is to be able to watch your wife getting fucked by someone she enjoys." She looked at me like he was crazy. "He says it's a true measure of unconditional love. They also invited us to go with them during the day Saturday to the dunes in their 4X4. Said they have a spot they go to that is well hidden and is a nudist beach."

"This Saturday?" she asked, interest showing through her embarrassed grin. "You wouldn't mind other men seeing me nude?"

"Nope," I replied quickly. "I don't see it any different than having other men ogling you when you are looking really hot in your sexiest outfit, or your bikini. They'd ogle you nude, most likely, and it wouldn't be any worse than having them ogle you in a sexy dress. They probably would be wanting to fuck you no matter what you were or were not wearing, but then you never know," I said with a grin. "I could put up with having men look at you nude, and even think I could watch another man make love to you, if what John says is true. Especially, if that's what you wanted and were comfortable doing and were enjoying it. John asked me if I could, and I said I thought so."

"I am not sure I could handle you fucking another woman," Claire said. "In fact, I'm sure I couldn't." She gave me that it-is-what-it-is look, shrugged, as if to apologize for being unfair, then grinned.

"That's up to you," I said sincerely. "Just tell them that. I don't think they will be offended, but if you find you want to have sex with John, then do it, with my blessing. Let's go with them on Saturday, then if you're comfortable with what develops, with being at a nude beach, dressed or undressed, or if you decide you want to fuck other guys, then we can accept or reject the invitation to their party at that time. Believe me, you are free to do as you want."

"You could handle me having sex with John?" she asked, incredulous that I could.

"If Liz can, I can," I said. "I think sex is not the only test of love and commitment."

Saturday morning we met John and Liz at their house, then climbed into their huge 4X4 super cab truck hooked up to a flat-bed trailer that carried a six wheeled off-road buggy. When we got to the dunes, I helped John unload the dune buggy and unhooked the trailer. "You ride with Liz in the buggy," he suggested, "and Claire can ride with me in the truck, if you don't mind."

Claire looked at me and shrugged, then I nodded and climbed in the buggy. She got into the truck with John and sat next to the door on the passenger side, far away from Liz's husband. Liz looked at me and said that wouldn't last, then pulled out and drove down the ramp onto the beach. We had gone only about a mile when I said, "Claire is a little nervous about the party," I said.

"The swinging party? Doesn't she like my husband?" she asked with a laugh, her voice loud to be heard over the roar of the engine.

"Oh yeah she does," I said. "A lot. She's just not sure about the sex part. I think she wants to, but it's such a new idea for her."

"Does she like sex?" I said she did. "Then I'll talk to her," she said over the engine noise. "At first I was a little nervous myself. Now I wouldn't live any other way. I know he loves me and I have watched him fuck other women, many times. I love to talk about it with him later, hear which ones did what, you know, what he liked, who did him really well." She smiled. "How are you with having your wife fucking other men?"

"I'm fine with it," I said, "but she doesn't think she could handle me fucking other women."

"How are you with that?" she asked. "Any resentment?" I told her I could handle it, especially if it made her uncomfortable. "I know it's unfair, but I really do want her to have a good time, even if the good time is while fucking other people."

"You're a rare fellow," Liz said. "Most guys want to fuck other women and having their wife screw other guys is just the way for that to happen. If you could forgo having sex at a swinging party so your wife could feel comfortable, well, that's pretty commendable, dangerous but commendable."

"Dangerous?"

"A lot of people would resent the spouse who wants freedom to fuck others but can't grant it to their partner," she said. "Of course it's not fair, but if you can handle it, then it can work."

"How were you the first time John had sex with someone else?" I asked, grabbing the oh-shit handle as we flew over the top of a dune.

"I screwed someone else before John did. The first time he was with someone else, it bothered me at first," she said as she brought the buggy to a stop, "but when I was having a good time myself I forgot all about being jealous. After a few hours with John this morning, Claire will be ready to fuck my husband or these dunes aren't made of sand. If John doesn't screw your wife before we meet them at the beach, then she's not ready for our party Sunday." She put her hand over mine, then started the buggy and roared off down the face of an incredibly steep dune.

After about an hour in the dunes, we saw their truck parked on the top of a far dune. She pulled the buggy to a stop and handed me a pair of binoculars. "Care to check them out?" I hesitated, as if I didn't want to spy on my wife and her husband, but she said not to worry. "John wouldn't mind at all."

I focussed the binoculars on the truck and sure enough the couple in the cab, my wife and Liz's husband, were making out like kids. The woman was facing the guy, sitting over his lap, and her head moved up and down as she most likely took his erection into her on each downward plunge. "Your wife seems to like my husband," Liz said with a grin as I handed her back the binoculars.

Claire and John finally got to their secret beach an hour or so later than Liz and I did. Fifty or so other naked people knew about the spot and walked the shore or stretched out in the sun. Claire and John got out of his truck and they both were nude. I was surprised they had ridden around nude in the dunes, but not as surprised as I had been that my wife had fucked John in the cab of his truck. He had parked down the beach and they walked towards where Liz and I were stretched out on a blanket. By that time Liz and I were also nude. I felt quite comfortable without a suit, but I wasn't sure about Claire, although she seemed to have no problem with it as she strolled along with John. My wife looked fantastic walking naked towards us holding hands with another woman's husband. "Did you lose your way?" Liz asked.

"We stopped for a break," John said, grinning like a school boy.

Claire came over and sat down next to me. "Can we go to the party?" she asked with an obvious change of heart.

"Do you think you'd feel comfortable enough to enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said smiling. "And if you want to get acquainted with Liz, it'll be okay with me. I was really stupid to expect you to go to a swinging party and watch me get fuck while you sat around being faithful." I kissed her and said I didn't have to do anything, but she said she understood and it would be fine. "John convinced me that I was being silly," she said, "and Liz told me to relax and enjoy myself. I like them."

"Is the front seat of that truck as comfortable as it looks?" I asked with a wry smile.

She gave me a quizzical look, then leaned over and kissed me. "Very," she said with a sigh. "They even have condoms in the glove compartment."

"So you're ready to go to their party?" I asked.

Claire nodded. "I'm more than ready," she cooed. "John is very sweet. I never thought I would do that, but he and I had sex in the front of his truck." I acted surprised, but kissed her and asked if she enjoyed herself. "Incredibly," she whispered. "Did you and Liz get acquainted?" she asked.

"Not like you mean," I said, "but there is plenty of time for that. I do want you to have fun today, honestly."

After a time John came over to Claire and asked her to take a walk with him. He picked up his backpack, and they went off hand in hand, disappearing into the dunes. Her white, bare bottom looking positively scrumptious against the sandy colored dunes.

My wife and John were gone for nearly two hours, and when they returned he pulled a camera out of the backpack and showed Liz some shots on the digital. "How about this one?" he said as she looked at the pictures. Liz smiled, nodded to Claire and said she'd have to show them to her husband.

"Your wife is loosening up," she said bringing the camera over to me. "Can I show him?" Liz asked. Claire blushed and said she could. Liz brought up the photo file and held the camera where I could see. Most of pictures were cheesecake, nudes where she was striking pretty ordinary poses, but finally I came to the ones that caused Liz to smile.

My wife was sitting on the sand facing the camera with her legs apart and her pussy lips splayed. It was a full-body shot, but was close enough for the camera to get a good, close view of her yawning pussy lips, a pose I never expected Claire to agree to. The next shot that came up was of Claire on her hands and knees, from behind, her legs apart so her ass cheeks were open and her pussy lips were in full view. I was stunned, not only at the provocative pictures she had consented to let him take, but at how sexy she looked in them.

I'd never even seen Claire go nude around other people, let alone pose for nude photos, and the erotic shots were a total surprise. Not only were they unexpected, they were also amazing. They were amazingly erotic, and it was incredible that John had not only convinced my wife to fuck him in the front seat of his 4X4 truck, but he was also able to persuade her to pose in provocative poses for pictures she knew I'd see.

"Did you do anything besides pose for pictures in those dunes?" I asked.

Liz handed the camera to Claire and asked if she wanted to show me the others. Tentatively, my wife took the camera and advanced through the photos to a close up the side of her face with John's erection disappearing into her mouth. My wife had let John take a picture up close of her giving him a blow job. That was totally unexpected.

"Do you mind me posing for those pictures?" she asked. I shook my head and then she went on. "You told me to do whatever I wanted."

"I'm glad you did," I said, meaning what I'd said, then handing the camera back to Liz. We went for a walk and talked about the day, her time with John in the truck and in the dunes, and I tried to convince her I was okay with all of it. She kissed me and I could tell by the passion in her kiss that she was grateful that I was not pissed. Obviously, she was enjoying our new friends and the new openness she was experiencing.

After a few minutes Liz and John came over to us and asked if they could borrow my wife for a few minutes. Liz got on one side of Claire and John the other, then the three of them walked to the water arm in arm. At the water they stood very close, holding one another in a group hug, then Claire and John kissed passionately. After John and Claire finished kissing, Liz took my wife's face in her hands and tenderly placed her mouth over Claire's. The two women kissed for nearly a minute, obviously sharing tongues as she had with John. Liz and Claire's kiss was one of the sexiest, most passionate kisses I think I've ever seen.

As she kissed my wife, Liz's hand moved to Claire's bottom and she cupped her palm over one of my mate's buns. When Claire came back to our blanket, I suggested that she go to their blanket. Liz heard me and got up and motioned Claire to come to John's blanket and lay down next to him. Liz then laid down next to me and my wife stretched out beside John. He turned on his side and put his mouth to Claire's. Their kiss was long and passionate, an obvious prelude to fucking. I knew at that moment that we would be attending our first swinging party.

Liz moved her face close to mine. Our lips were nearly touching. "Will she be all right with this?" she asked as we moved our faces closer together. I nodded and our lips met. For the first time since my wedding I kissed another woman with sex on my mind, and it was tender and sweet and my heart was beating so hard I was afraid the others would hear.

"John told me one of the most erotic things he's ever seen is watching you get fucked by someone you liked," I said. "Is that the same for you?"

"Yes, I enjoying seeing him fuck other women, but you won't believe this, but my favorite thing is to watch him eat pussy. Not sure why, but that sends me over the top. I can come from just watching John tongue another woman's pussy. Swingers are pretty open about their love of porn," she said, "so we get off watching. The sexiest thing I've ever seen was when he ate one chick while fucking another. The first was squatting over his face while the other one lowered herself down on his cock. I loved watching that, and having the two women make out as he fucked one and ate the other was a real bonus."

I smiled at her and she put her hand over mine.

The following weekend Claire and I excitedly got ready for the party at Liz and John's house. We were in the bathroom and Claire had just gotten out of the shower. She was drying off and I was shaving at the washbasin mirror. When dried off, she then sat on the edge of the tub.

"Are we swingers?" she asked with almost a giggle. She looked at me with a silly smile. Sitting naked on the edge of the tub, my wife laughed at herself, as if she had done something absolutely unbelievable. Her embarrassed grin showing she hardly recognized herself.

"I think we might be," I replied, laughing as I thought about the incredibly big steps we had taken in our relationship after meeting Liz and John. I sat down next to my wife on the edge of the tub and kissed her cheek. "Tonight, I guess we'll find out for sure, but what I told you I meant. You need to feel free to fuck as many people as you want."

"Can you believe it?" She asked, almost giggling. "What I did with John in the truck and the dunes... that is something I never thought I could ever do. You know?" I nodded. "Are you still okay with all that?"

"With you fucking Liz's hubby in their super cab? I am," I said. "I even got turned on watching you. I want you to feel free to do whatever you feel like tonight. Honestly, when I said I wanted you to go ahead with John, I meant it. I couldn't believe how happy you seemed that day at the beach."

As we drove to Liz and John's for the party, Claire said she was so horny she could hardly stand it. I told her I could see it in her eyes. We were nervous, of course, although I'm not really sure why. We were also free to do or not do whatever we wanted.

Liz and John met us at the door and we exchanged hugs and kisses. Our hosts were both nude and Claire and I undressed in a large locker room like dressing area, then we walked with Liz and John into a small comfortable office-size room with comfortable sofas. They sat us down and began to explain the rules and etiquette of a swingers' party. They had asked us to come a bit early so they could give us the orientation, the pre-swinger's introduction, and we sat close in what they called the "first timer" room..

"You don't have to participate on your first visit, although after that it is expected," Liz said. "Tonight you can just observe if you want, or you can participate fully."

"You never have to do anything you don't want to," John said. "We call it a Mercy Fuck when you have sex with someone because you feel uncomfortable turning them down. Mercy fucks are not necessary here," John said. "Everyone will accept a polite "no thank you" if you're not attracted to that person."

John took Claire by the hand and led her off for the formal tour of the house, and Liz took mine and we started off in the other direction. The first room she took me to was the Orgy Room, where the floor was covered with many mattresses pushed together into one giant floor-level bed. There people agreed by going in to daisy chain with whoever was there--and however many. At that time there were no naked bodies cavorting about in sexual bliss, but she explained it usually didn't get much use until around midnight after people lost their inhibitions. I said swingers seemed to not have many inhibitions, but she said after a few drinks "folks become more group oriented."

Next we stopped at the Menage Suite where she explained threesomes, occasionally two couples, had sex on eight mattresses spread around the room with narrow walkways between each floor-level bed. "The difference here," she explained, "is that groups come in together. In the first one I showed you, whoever goes in, singles or couples, agree to join the group and they fuck whoever is close."

On the tour next was the Sweethearts' Boudoir. Liz explained it was the room where two people got acquainted in pairs. "A man brings a lady he likes here, or a woman brings a new acquaintance in here to fuck, just the two of them," Liz said. There were ten mattresses on the floor in the room, with again corridors between the beds to walk. Three of the beds were being used and out of consideration Liz whispered her words to me close to my ear.

Our fourth stop was the large, comfortable Social Room, where people got acquainted, chatted, read, or just enjoyed other people's company. "There's no sex in here," she said. "It's off limits. We only have a few places where it sex is not allowed, and this is one. You can enjoy yourselves Then she led me down the hall to the large gender-equal bathroom. There were urinals and toilets, but no stalls. Seven washbasins lined one mirror-covered wall. In all there were five urinals and seven toilets. "People in our group have lost most of their inhibitions," she said with a grin.

When my tour was over, Liz took me to the Social Room where she introduced me to couples sitting around on expensive-looking, very comfortable furniture. Most people were nude, or at least attired in loose, free-flowing, see-through garments. I met Candy and Bruce (not married to each other), Sally and Ted (also not married), and Julie and Clark (first-timers like us from Santa Barbara who were husband and wife). Liz left me with a woman named Barbara, who kissed Liz passionately before she left us to one another. My new friend then led me to the open bar and we each got a drink.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,046 Followers
12