All Comments on 'Are We Swingers? My Wife Asked'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Great telling of an introduction of a new couple into the swinging lifestyle, apart from the trip to the dunes, (most summers in the UK are really warm enough for outdoor sex and when they are it's crowded) not a great deal different from the first time with my late husband. Swinging, certainly isn't for everyone, but it is great fun, personally I think that those who have tried it and didn't like it are lying.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

They need to take and spend time at a nudist resort. While there claire can fuck a bbc.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

They're not swingers. No self-respecting male in the lifestyle crowds his wife and stares as she plays. A real swinger fucks the wife of the guy doing his wife as hard as possible. After all she can make love to hubs at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love this, my wife unfortunately isn't one little bit interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Personally I've met several swingres/open marriage couples in my 80+ years, staring in the 1950's. When I was dating it was fun and exciting , lots of fun. When I Turned 27 I met the girl I wanted to marry. After we'd been married for a few years, but still childless, I told her of my earlier life style. She asked if I missed any of it, wanted to revisit any of it. My answer then and now is and always will be, "Why would I want to trade other people the most precious part of my life to merely taste the dubiouscharms of a slut?" I know that of all the swingers/open marriage couples that I cavorted with, absolutely Zero are together andnone espouse a deire to live that way. Maybe someone canget a decade or two in that way but by then all respect for self and partner is gone. My wife and I are planning a trip to the far east for our 60th anniversary. None of the swingers are planning more than their next meal.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956about 2 years ago

Needs a 6 month later follow up.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

...."Just because they fuck other people doesn't mean they aren't in love" ha ha ha! At least you tell your partner that he alone is no longer enough to sexually turn you on and satisfy you!

According to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have attempted swinging, sharing, swapping cuckolding have broken down within two years. Main reason, Jealousy and/or one partner loses respect for the other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They are swingers having sex with others. Umm did I miss where the husband and wife have sex with each other? Did I miss them kissing each other romantically? I understand why the husband was excited to have sex with attractive and energetic sexy partners.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

to Mattenw

The Bertalsman Foundation started out with an anti-swinger premise and just found stuff to support their view. I'll take all other statistics on monogamy that is failing. You can bash swingers all you want, but your alternative is BS. The divorce rate in the moral bible belt is worse than most east coast cities. Monogies are the biggest cheaters around.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

Most of you in comments are spiteful and jealous that others have figured out how to have sex that you have to cheat for or fantasize about. You talk morality, but you come to a smut site to read porn. Fuckin hipocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: Kalimaxos You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Many of us come to this porn site to read about cheating wives stories with consequences, no matter what they are. There is nothing interesting about a willing cuckold who turns a wife into a slut and whore for other men. No angst there. You're the fucking hypocrite. Question remains, why do comments bother you so much, unless there is some grain of truth to them. Jealous? Not in a hundred years would I be jealous of your lifestyle. Never ever have fantasized about turning my wife into a whore. Just not in my DNA.I rarely read swinging and wife sharing stories, but I do read the comments. Nothing more entertaining than reading the whiny comments from the cucks and swingers. You guys are hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This author spews out filth faster daily than an overflowing sewer. He must have posted over fifty stories in one month already and all are just cuck garbage. Quantity does not make quality. That observation doesn't seem to sink into that cuck brain of his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally that swinger "swingerjoe" stopped spewing his whiny comments. Now we got that cuck Kalimaxos taking over. Why do you swingers even bother getting married if you're never satisfied with your partners. I guess rutting around with every female in heat is your fetish. Do your children approve that their mother's cunt is a receptacle for every swinging dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
So True Kalimaxos.

It would be hard to find a group of people who have as little self-awareness as the readership of the Loving Wives category. Hypocrisy abounds in the comments.

PB

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Kal,

Methinkest the lady doth protest too much.

As for me, 99% of the sex part of the stories on here is like watching paint dry. I skim through almost all the sex sections. Wish they would put it in italics to make it easier to skip. The rest of it is the interesting part. But then I'm an old man. If I was in my 20's, maybe it would be different. Having said that, I'm thinking this is a weak option if porn is what you are looking for.

As to swinging, if a couple both want it, knock yourself out. Free country. Wouldn't be my option but again, I'm an old man and I married a goody two shoes which is what the other girls in college called her.

doug1247doug1247about 2 years ago

It doesn't seem rational for a couple to discuss any subject this momentous for approximately 20 min and for the wife to have over the top extramarital sex within the hour without any qualms or question. The husband states he is unconcerned and doesn't particularly desire do participate himself. However at the first swap meeting his wife is doing hardcore multi-partner sex so he does also. The author could at least make the story believable. Would probably done well as a 750 word or less story. LOL

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

I stand by my assessment of LW.

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Love the story!!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Screw Kal and his assessment of LW readers.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. How many commenters here have been in the lifestyle? Or been to a real swingers club? Some of the most cool people I’ve ever met. They don’t care what anybody thinks about them. Hope to read more of your stories.

fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

The story needed more depth in beginning to draw you into the characters. Claire going from faithful to having sex in front seat of truck, nude beach and erotic photos in same day is to fast. I have had friends that dabbled into the lifestyle but they didn't dive in at this speed. You could also follow couple after party to see how they handle life afterwards when the adrenaline settles down.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

Actual experience? Could be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They might be swingers now, but they'll be divorced in under 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Methinks singers DO care what others think about them. Nothing is more important than whether or not singers are thought of as fuckable. After all, an unfuckable swinger is just a very lonely slut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shit story! No clue how many cocks got sucked by the writer to get positive false reviews and good markings!….sure has sore knees and throat by now!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler9 months ago

Sexy! Sounds like a fine time!! Mmm… 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...