Are We There Yet? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess wore a tank top cut up the sides so that basically it was a front and back flap that ended right where her pussy and thighs met. It hung so loosely, her tiny conical tits with their bright pink nipples flopped out on both sides. The puff of her neatly trimmed pussy hair, matching that on her head, was visible from either side.

Myla wore even less, just two pasties that barely covered her nipples but not the edges of her substantial dark areolas. A tiny piece of mesh fabric held up with a thin string around her waist, and disappeared entirely between her firm round ass cheeks, simply emphasized the dark slit going down between her legs, pointed to by the arrowhead shaped trim of her black pussy hair.

After staring at the two of them for a moment, the crowd burst into applause as Tess and Myla made their way to the tables covered with food and drink. More than one hand shot out to fondle their asses and tits as they passed and both girls didn't hesitate to reach out to feel any exposed cock or tit or pussy.

Rae met them near the middle of the room, smiling happily as Tess introduced Myla. In turn, Rae presented two naked men to them who looked to be in their mid twenties as essentially her boy toys. While Rae was still partially dressed, her coverall was unzipped nearly to her waist and her huge sagging tits barely managed to stay contained by the fabric.

One of her boys slipped an arm around Rae from behind and openly fondled her right nipple inside her coverall. Tess grinned and slipped her hand over Rae's other tit. After a moment's hesitation, Rae smiled back and looked around the room and her people crowded around them.

"What the fuck people," she screamed out sliding her hand up between Tess' legs, "this party is officially started...so get your asses naked and humping."

Rae's other boy picked up Tess from behind, his strong hands under her thighs, holding them open for Rae. The woman in her mid fifties grinned wolfishly before stepping closer and ramming three fingers into Tess' cunt and rubbing her clit with a thumb. As her boy toy held Tess, Rae fingered her to two quick orgasms before motioning him to put her down.

When he did, and with a nod from Rae, he simply bent Tess forward at the waist and slammed his thick cock into her, pumping her hard and fast until she shrieked again and his warm gooey cum gushed into her cunt. Tess looked over to see the other boy toy ramming his cock between Rae's fat ass cheeks, not sure if he was fucking her pussy or asshole.

All around them, everyone was either pairing up with another or joining into threesomes and moresomes. As soon as Tess regained her breath after cumming with the boy toy, she looked around for Myla. She found her a few moments later, riding some guy's cock in her cunt with two more dicks in her mouth together. When she spied Tess, Myla smiled with her eyes, followed by a gusher of creamy cum shooting out from around the cocks in her mouth.

The orgy went on until everyone there was spent. In ones and twos and more, they drifted away to get some sleep or continue more privately. Rae found Tess while she was on her hands and knees with a woman licking her clit from below while Joel rhythmically fucked her pussy.

"Care to spend the night with me and my boys?" the older heavy set woman asked, standing in front of Tess as her little tits swayed back and forth with every one of Joel's thrusts. "My daughter stopped by a few minutes ago with her current squeezes looking for more play."

"Sure," Tess replied, her thighs trembling as another orgasm rippled through her body with Joel's cum gushing into her cunt. "Did you say squeezes...as in two or more?"

"Only two right now," Rae laughed, pinching an erect nipple with one hand and fingering her clit with the other, "but something she learned from me that having at least two readily available at all times makes for more intense orgasms all around."

"OK, let's find Myla and get going," Tess said as she got to her feet with a steady flow of cum and pussy juices oozing from her pussy while the woman who had been licking her simply took Joel's glistening cock into her mouth.

Myla finished off the woman she was licking and fingering to join Rae and her boy toys. They walked a short way before turning into an apartment much like every other one in the core. A woman about Tess' mother's age sat on a sofa between two guys who barely looked old enough to shave, the three of them laughing as they drank beer.

After introducing her daughter, Rachel, to Tess and Myla, Rae leaned over to kiss both boys passionately, fondling their dicks as they pulled and pinched her tits. At the same time, one of Rae's boy toys stepped closer, pulling Rachel up to stand between them, kissing and groping her as she went back and forth between them.

"Hi, Mom," one of the boy toys said to Rachel as she took his dick in her hand and he fingered her clit, "we were wondering if you would make the party."

Myla and Tess looked at each other in surprise. Mothers and sons or daughters having sexual relationships were hardly unheard of on the ship but that the boy toys were also Rae's grandsons immediately added a level of taboo to the gathering that turned them both on immensely. After a few moments, Rae took Rachel by the hand and led her to the bedroom where they climbed on the bed and began licking and fingering each other's pussies.

"Oh I do so like family affairs," Myla cooed lustily, taking a cock in each hand before dropping on her knees and wrapping her lips around both together.

"So let me get this straight," Tess murmured, shuddering as one of the guys slowly rammed two fingers into her pussy and one into her asshole, "all you guys are related."

"Yeah," one of Rae's boy toys told her as he slapped her lips with the tip of his cock, "Rachel is our mother and the aunt of the other guys, her sister's sons."

"Mmm...nice that you guys all stayed together like that," Tess hummed on that guy's throbbing cock as the other one probed her asshole, "me and Myla only got to fuck our own fathers one time, together on each of our eighteenth birthdays."

12