Tainted Conception

Story Info
A despicable coworker intervenes in a loving couple's conception.
14.9k words
4.58
142.1k
458
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,540 Followers

The splash of cold water on Mark's face gave him the usual jolt of awareness he needed in the mornings.

It was early. Too early. Mark was almost done getting ready for work. He checked himself over in the bathroom mirror, ensuring he looked presentable enough for the office. He looked at his watch to make sure he wasn't running behind. If I leave in the next ten minutes, I can definitely make it onto the freeway before the morning rush hour.

His commute would only take about thirty minutes if he left on time. Leaving any later would see him in horrible traffic that would almost certainly make him late for work.

He switched off the light before exiting the bathroom. The last thing he wanted was for a flash of light to wash over their adjoining bedroom and wake up his wife, Brooke.

To his surprise, Brooke was already very much awake and waiting for him.

She was kneeling on the bed, holding their white bedsheet to her chest. Her bare shoulders looked extremely inviting to Mark. And despite having slept on her hair for the last eight hours, it looked perfect. As if she had somehow snuck into the bathroom and put it together. Her brunette locks fell to her shoulders, and Mark particularly liked the way her bangs looked.

She also wasn't wearing any makeup. Whatever she had worn the previous day would have been washed off the night before. Brooke had been lucky enough not to need much of it, to begin with, her natural features would make cover girls envious.

He wasn't sure how she managed to effortlessly pull off looking so beautiful, but he wasn't about to start complaining.

Uh oh, I'm in trouble.

Brooke was looking at him with her sexy, lust-filled bedroom eyes. Apparently, Mark was going to be late to work today.

"Hey honey, where are you going?" she asked coyly.

Mark did want to get to work on time, as he felt like he had an obligation to set a good example for his team. "Just about to run out the door to work."

"Oh, that's too bad." She eyed him playfully. "Do you know what today is?"

As Mark circled the room toward the door, he kept a steady distance of a few feet away from the bed so he couldn't be grabbed. "Halloween?"

"Yes, but that's not what I was referring to," Brooke replied.

Mark racked his brain. "The day of Dave's costume party?"

"Today, I am at my peak ovulation." She trailed off. "That means you need to fuck me a lot today and put a baby in me."

Brooke let the sheets fall to the bed, revealing her magnificent breasts. Mark could tell from the way she was breathing, watching her breasts quickly rise and fall, that she was horny. Over the last few months of trying to make a baby, she always got extra horny when she was ovulating. He wasn't sure if it was a biological or psychological thing she was experiencing, but he wasn't about to complain either way.

"Are you going to stand there all day, or am I going to have to find another stud to give me what I want?" Sara teased.

"No, ma'am!" Mark eagerly replied, pulling off his ironed dress shirt quickly. He threw it carelessly onto the floor as he undid his belt and worked his pants down and off to join his top in a messy pile.

She raised an appreciative eyebrow as his hard cock sprang into view. She always loved the effect her naked body had on him.

He quickly closed the distance between them and pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply. Their tongues danced with one another. Mark gently pulled the hair on the back of her head down towards the bed. The rest of her beautiful body slowly followed as he moved to stay on top of her.

Mark could feel how wet she was as he began to position his cock at her entrance. She reached down and grabbed hold of his cock and helped him line it up.

Brooke moaned when Mark began to push himself inside of her. As her lips parted for the head of his cock, Mark marveled again at the feeling of his bare member sinking into her. It wasn't very long ago that they were still being smart and using condoms. The young couple hadn't wanted any unplanned pregnancies. But now that they were a few months removed from their wedding, they decided it was time to start a family.

Mark was the only man to ever enjoy Brooke as God had intended. Knowing what condomless, carnal sex was like with her was his and his alone to enjoy. That also meant he was the only one who had ever planted his seed inside of her. He was the only one she had ever trusted with this privilege.

"God, fuck me, Mark." Brooke moaned.

Mark just grunted in the affirmative.

He quickly pushed himself all the way inside his young wife, causing her to take a sharp intake of breath in surprise.

"Ooooh." Her arms circled his back as her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. She locked her ankles, holding him in position.

"Uh, uh, uh," Brooke moaned involuntarily as Mark thrust into her.

Mark felt a primal urge rise up inside of him. It was the biological need to reproduce, to shoot his sperm into his beautiful wife and knock her up.

He grabbed onto her hips as he kept thrusting forward. "I'm going to knock you up today, Brooke."

"Mmmmhmmm," Brooke purred. "Do it, Mark. Do it."

She pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Put a baby in me."

Hearing those words put Mark over the edge. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, Mark." Brooke breathed. "Fill me."

"Arrgh, fuck!" Mark's balls emptied his pent-up load into his waiting wife. Stream after stream shot into her fertile womb.

Feeling the sensation of Mark's cock cumming, the pulsating of his shaft, and the squirts of cum hitting her deep inside was enough to give Brooke an orgasm of her own. Each spurt of his cum in her pussy dialed up the intensity of her orgasm until she exploded with pleasure.

"Oooh, fuck! Ooh fuck, Mark!" Brooke screamed into his shoulder as she felt her orgasm rock her body. Ever since they had started trying to get pregnant, her orgasms had been coming easier and had hit her with more intensity than normal.

After catching his breath, Mark slowly pulled his cock from his wife and rolled over next to her. "Shit, I could go back to bed now."

Without opening her eyes, Brooke laughed, "I would love that. Then we could do this all day and make sure you knock me up."

Brooke held her legs to her chest, trying to keep every ounce of Mark's seed inside of her.

"That sounds like a perfect day to me." He rolled over and gave Brooke a gentle kiss on the lips. "But babies are expensive, so unfortunately I need to head to work to make sure we can afford one."

"Psssh, details," Brooke said. "I wasn't kidding before about today being the best time for us to conceive this cycle. You're going to have to fuck me again later."

"That, I can do." He rolled himself off the bed and went to retrieve his discarded clothing. He grimaced at his neatly pressed clothes now piled in clumps on the floor. "Let's get another quickie in before the party. And who knows what state I'll be in, but we might be able to do it again after."

"If you get me liquored up enough, maybe we can do it at the party, too," Brooke suggested playfully.

"Oh, you're bad Brooke." Mark was tucking his shirt into his pants as he bent over and gave her another kiss.

"What can I say? You do this to me." She shrugged.

"Well, just wait until you see what I do to you later." He grinned as he made his way to the door. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too, Mark. So much." Brooke said.

Mark blew her a kiss, went downstairs to gather his things, and left for work.

—------------------------

"So to wrap things up here, if we get this piece of software, we should be able to extend our customer insights by at least 10%. According to our calculations, with this increase, we should be able to better zone in on our ideal customers. We're estimating a 30% increase in our ideal leads, which should bring in another two hundred thousand per quarter." Mark stood in front of a projector screen, showcasing the presentation from his laptop. The room was filled with several other high-level members of the company.

Most were nodding their heads enthusiastically in approval. Mark didn't rise up through the ranks as quickly as he had by accident. He had already brought this software to the attention of most of the people present to ask for their advice and get them on board with the purchase. He wouldn't leave an opportunity like this to chance and go into the meeting without being fully prepared.

At only twenty-five, he was one of the youngest senior managers at the company. Most others in that position were in their forties or fifties.

"What does the implementation plan look like for this? It sure seems like a big task. I would estimate it taking over a thousand man-hours at the very least," someone scoffed from the back of the room. "Is the ROI there? Have you done those calculations?" Mark didn't need to look up to see who was already objecting to his proposal. He would know that irritating voice anywhere. It was Saul.

Saul might be what Mark looked like in thirty years if you squinted your eyes and tilted your head just right. They were of a similar height and build, but Saul had a hook nose and somewhat beady eyes that gave him a slight resemblance to a vulture. The effect was especially disturbing when he smiled, which thankfully was a very rare occurrence.

He was also one of those senior managers in his early fifties who had seemed to continuously fail upward. Having been with the company for over fifteen years, he had slowly plodded through different roles and accumulated what he probably considered to be seniority. Many others had come in from outside companies, but Saul knew that the only place he could hold any power and make the salary he did was here.

Part of that was because Saul ran his department in such a secret and furtive manner. He didn't collaborate or play well with others. Instead, he liked to spread rumors and hoard information from others; he did whatever was needed to make himself look good.

This had included trying to undercut Mark on several occasions by questioning his abilities with the higher-ups behind his back. When he first started at the company, Mark had tried to stay on friendly terms with Saul, but he eventually learned that the bitter, older man was gunning for his position and had purposefully worked to make Mark look bad.

Mark had quickly adapted to Saul's behavior and was always prepared to outmaneuver him. He already knew what questions Saul would bring up and he was ready to address them publically like this.

"Yes, Saul, if you turn to the back of page 18 on the printout in front of you, you'll see all the ROI calculations there. We have conservative, realistic, and optimistic projections for the next 18 months there." Mark tried to say all this respectfully, but he had a firm, authoritative tone to his voice.

He had long since gone from simply disliking the man to outright loathing him. All the workplace bullshit was one thing, but remembering the way Saul had behaved at last year's Christmas party still made Mark's blood boil.

The company had done quite well that year and had thrown a big reception with an open bar, a five-course dinner, and even a dance floor for the employees to blow off steam. For this particular event, spouses were also invited to attend. Mark and Brooke had been seated with other senior managers; his promotion to the leadership team had just recently been announced. Unfortunately, this meant Saul had been near them the entire event.

He had unapologetically leered at Brooke all night, which made her very uncomfortable. Oblivious to her unease, he even tried talking to her several times which had sounded like nails on a chalkboard to Mark. Even worse, all the questions he asked her were very cringey and far too personal considering he had just met her.

The straw that broke the camel's back had come when the couple was out on the dance floor. The open bar had helped to ensure that everyone let loose, Mark and Brooke included. In retrospect, Mark was a little embarrassed by how dirty he and Brooke had danced at the company event, grinding on her ass as fast music played.

He had noticed her drink was running low and wanted to keep her well-lubricated for events later that night. As he went to get her another drink, he had seen Saul making a beeline from his seat to the dance floor. He was mortified to see him slip into Mark's previous position behind Brooke seamlessly, his crotch pressing up against her beautiful ass, hands on her hips.

In her inebriated state, Brooke hadn't initially realized that it wasn't her husband dancing with her and had pushed her ass back into Saul's groin for several long seconds, grinding with the same enthusiasm she had when Mark was behind her. As he started to panic and was about to abandon his drink order to march across the dance floor and confront his coworker, he saw Brooke turn her head in surprise and disengage from the older man, slapping his hands away.

The subsequent meeting with HR hadn't gone anywhere as the whole conflict was chalked up to poor decision-making while under the influence. Saul always seemed to worm his way out of everything.

"I see, I see," Saul said as he read the ROI calculations on the report. He looked back up at Mark and then over to his superiors, continuing, "This project seems like it could be very worthwhile. Looking this over, though, it looks like it will require significant input and a heavy lift from my team to get this set up. There are a ton of IT integrations we'll need to build to put this in place. I recommend this project be shifted to my team to ensure we can hit the optimistic ROI projections."

Saul was trying to steal his project right in front of him. Many members of the senior team didn't understand technical jargon, so unfortunately they would usually just defer to what Saul said to save face. Fortunately for Mark, he had prepared for just this scenario.

"Actually, Saul, those IT integrations are minimal. The software has an API that'll let us bypass most of that work. I've already set it up in testing with them. We'll actually be able to forego all of the integrations you normally do. Time estimates for implementation for other companies our size are only a matter of a few weeks,." Mark said confidently. He wasn't about to let this parasite steal the project he had been working on for months. Time to deliver the death blow for this dumbass.

"And it's critical that during set up this software can have significant input from my team to configure it. It just doesn't make sense for any other team to handle it when they aren't customer-facing. On the topic of ROI, the projections I shared are conservative. My team's internal targets are much higher."

Saul sat there in stunned silence. He didn't expect Mark to so thoroughly shut him down. His quiet stupor was taken for acceptance and the rest of the group encouraged Mark to proceed.

With the meeting adjourned, the lights came up and people began shuffling out of the room. Mark began closing the various windows open on his laptop, accidentally showing off what was on his chrome browser over the projector before shutting his computer off.

That brief lapse in judgment would change his life forever.

As Mark headed out of the room, he noticed that Saul remained at the table. He looked pissed but was pretending to be working on his laptop as everyone headed to lunch. That asshole is always trying to look self-important and busy.

"Hey man, that went really well. Great job." His coworker and good friend Dave patted him on the back as they exited the room.

"Thanks, man," Mark said as he checked his phone.

"Nice moves shutting Saul down back there. I had to do everything I could not to laugh out loud." Dave matched Mark's pace as they headed for the break room.

"Yeah, I was expecting some kind of bullshit," Mark said as he scrolled through his phone while they walked. A message notification had popped up from Brooke. It was a picture of her in the witch costume she was wearing for tonight's party. This had to be the sexiest witch he had ever seen. The plunging neckline of the corset showed off a surprising amount of her ample cleavage while somehow not entirely spilling the goods. The short skirt emphasized the curve of her hips while also showing off quite a bit of her stocking-clad legs. I'm definitely going to knock her up tonight.

"You and Brooke still coming to the Halloween party tonight?" Dave asked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. We'll be there." Mark smiled. He gestured to the picture on his phone. "Brooke is already dressed up for it."

"Damn, man!" Dave said, staring open-mouthed a bit too long at the picture of Mark's wife. "I can't wait to see her in person tonight."

"Easy." Mark smiled. He knew she was hot and that the entire party would appreciate her outfit tonight.

"How are things going with you two?" Dave questioned, both understanding he was really asking, "When is the baby coming?"

"We're still at it all the time." Mark laughed as they entered the break room. "It'll take one of these days."

"No doubt, man." Dave grabbed his lunch from the fridge and headed towards the microwave. Someone cut in front of him and put their food in to heat up first. It was Saul.

Where the hell did he come from? Mark hoped he hadn't heard their entire discussion.

Dave looked over at him and rolled his eyes. He mouthed, 'This guy is the worst!'

Mark nodded his head in agreement and retrieved his lunch pail from the fridge. He sat down at an open table and took his food out. A post-it note slipped out that read, 'Have a great day baby, I love you - Brooke.' Man, I won the lottery with her.

"Wow, that's a solid lunch. You wanna trade?" Dave slid into the spot across from him. His own lunch looked rather unappealing.

Mark shook his head. "Brooke packed it. I guess she's trying to keep my energy levels up."

"Oh, yeah?" Dave eyed him while smirking, opening his container, and starting to eat. "She making sure you can fulfill your duties?"

Mark blushed slightly. "Every chance we get. It's hard work making a baby."

Dave laughed out loud which caused Mark to look around to see who had noticed their conversation. Pausing with a spoonful of food in front of his mouth, Dave said "Well, I can think of worse ways to spend your time. Anyways, what did you end up deciding on for a costume tonight? Brooke's costume seems pretty...flashy."

Mark gave him a playful scowl, "I haven't had a ton of time to think up anything good. It definitely won't be anything like Brooke's. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm going to be using an old costume I have in the garage."

"Which is?" Dave asked.

"Ghostface - you know, the masked killer from scream?" Dave opened his mouth to protest, but Mark cut him off, "I know it's lame and out of date. Brooke has already told me how lame it is after she put so much work into her costume. But this project has consumed most of my time, so I just haven't hadn't had time to think of other ideas."

Dave shrugged and took another bite of his food. "At the very least, no one else will have the same costume as you. It's 2022, no one else will be dressed like that. How old is that costume anyway?"

The two talked for the rest of their break while finishing up with their lunches. Mark excused himself a few minutes before he was due back at his desk so he could call Brooke. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hey, baby - how are you doing?" Mark asked.

"I'm alright, it's just been a busy day today." Brooke sounded tired. "Let's just say I'm looking forward to the party tonight."

"Me too, it'll be nice to let loose a little," Mark replied.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,540 Followers