Are You a Cuckold, Sweetheart?

Story Info
Wife asks her hubby if he is a cuckold.
2.4k words
4.16
74k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,068 Followers

"Are you a cuckold?" my wife asked as we got ready for bed. I asked why she'd ask that, and she said because she learned what that was and she remembered me saying I wouldn't mind if she had sex with someone else. "Isn't that what that is?" she asked, crawling into bed.

I said I thought it was a man who didn't want to have sex with his wife, but wasn't against her fucking someone else. "I think it's both," she said. "I think there are cuckolds who want to be humiliated, and there are those who just want to see the wife fucking other guys. Marlene says that cuckolds don't mind other guys fucking their wives. She says her uncle is one and admits it openly. Didn't you once say you wouldn't mind watching?"

"Yeah, but, I don't think cuckolds are manly men who don't want to be humiliated. I'm not looking to be made fun of, I just wouldn't mind seeing you getting fucked." We looked at each for a moment, then she shook her head and said I was splitting hairs. "If you want me to get fucked, then I think you are one, like Marlene's uncle."

I had never actually seen the definition, so I had to admit I really didn't know for sure exactly what one really was. Of course I didn't think it applied to me, but then again don't most guys think they are really better at things than they actually are? Was I one of those kidding myself that I wasn't really a cuckold? Did I really want some bull fucking Claire and degrading me? I looked at her and thought about another man handling her naked body, pictured it in my mind, and I had to admit it actually turned me on more than I thought it would.

Could I actually watch another guy fuck her and get a sexual charge out of it? As we started to fuck I imagined it, and I really did get incredibly turned on just thinking about it. Before we were asleep, I turned to Claire and asked her how she'd feel about me if I actually was a cuckold.

"I think you probably are," she said, "and I still love you. It is more about how you feel about yourself," she said, being far wiser at the moment than I. "I hope you're not ashamed of feeling that way, of hoping to see someone fuck your wife." I was on my side and listened to her, just thing about what she had said.

"You're right," I finally admitted. "I do get turned on thinking about you being fucked, and I think watching would be great. I guess it's true. Maybe I am one. Maybe that's not so bad."

"Is it that you really feel that way? You're not ashamed of wanting to see me getting fucked, are you?" she asked putting her hand on my cheek. "I don't understand why you would want to see someone else fuck me, but if you really do, then I'll do what I can to try to make it happen." I kissed her and asked if she really would do that for me.

"I like to fuck," she said with a smile. "Don't misunderstand me. I would get a lot of pleasure from being fucked by a handsome hunk, but I would only fuck someone because you asked me to. I would not just go out and cheat on you, but doing it because you asked me to sounds somehow different to me." She put her arms around my neck. "I would fuck someone for my loving husband to watch, yes." Then she laughed. "I'd sacrifice my own pussy just for my husband," she said with a chuckle.

She decided it should be at our house, in our bedroom, with us in a place we feel comfortable. We would bring the guy there and explain it all to him, then we would let nature take its coarse and let me watch.

I was about to watch another man put his cock in my wife's pussy and I was as excited as I could be, probably as excited as if it was going to be me fucking her. As they stood naked next to the bed, he put his hands under her bottom and lifted her up, raising about waist high, high enough to bring her about to his waist where his erection could be positioned where her pussy would be. He bounced her in his hands so she repeatedly was penetrated by his long and stiff cock, pushing repeatedly into her pussy, and he fucked her standing up for nearly ten minutes straight. As I was watching him take her clothes off, before he fucked her, I realized just how much of a cuckold I really was.

She threw her head back and savored the feel of him inside her, biting her lower lip with her top teeth and making her body go rigid as she took him into her over and over, locking her knees around his waist.

His name was Tony and she had met him at her work. He was six feet tall with large, broad shoulders and blond hair that hung just below his ears, and he didn't talk much. He wasn't there to talk. He was there to fuck my wife me so I could watch. He did say he had done his a lot, fucking a wife for her husband to watch. We shook hands at the front door when he arrived, then he pretty much ignored me after that. He was, after all, there to fuck my wife, not chat with me.

After he'd fucked her standing up, he put her down on the bed and entered her in one quick and powerful motion. Then he repeatedly plowed into her from between her knees. She looked over and smiled at me as he pounded into her splayed and ready pussy, blowing me a kiss as he fucked her, her body bouncing with each of his movements.

When he finished and he left, we cuddled in bed and kissed like newly weds, holding one another and feeing especially close. I had just watched a man fuck my wife for my pleasure and I had loved seeing every single push into her wet and sloppy pussy.

"Did you enjoy that my baby," she asked as we cuddled, pushing her pubic mound against my front, holding me in her arms and pulling me to her. "I love you," she said.

"And I love you too, baby," I said. "Thank you for fucking for me tonight. Thank you for loving me enough to let me watch you fuck someone. It is the sweetest thing you could do. I know you don't feel comfortable being watched, but you let me watch you have sex. I know sex is a private thing for you and to let me watch does not come natural for you. Thank you, baby, so much."

She smiled and I said I guessed that she was right. "Right about what?" she said.

"I am a cuckold," I said. "I have to be honest. I really am one. I do get a tremendous thrill from watching my wife get her pussy filled by another man's cock."

"Do we have to stop at one?" she asked with a grin. I kissed her and said absolutely not. "Would you like to pick the next chap?" she asked. I said I would love to and immediately began to think of men that would fit our needs, men who could fuck her until she collapsed, men who could give her the pleasure she deserved. I thought of young Greg, tall and athletic, winning smile and a track record with women to boot; then I thought of Jason who used to trail her around like a puppy in heat; then I realized It had to be Cliff, who was tall, muscular, very personable, and black.

He had told me once, when we worked together for the city, that a number of white husbands had ask him to fuck their wives. At the time I didn't believe him, but it was also before I started fantasizing about Claire fucking other people. I quickly looked his number and called. I told him there was a favor I needed and I would drop by to explain.

When I stopped at his house he smiled as I came in. "Does she need fucking?" he asked before I could explain. "I could see it in you before," he clarified. "I thought you was the type to want to watch your wife well fucked," he said.

"You remember Claire?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, I remember her real well," he said with a broad grin. "I remember those sweet titties and that scrumptious ass. You don't mind me sayin' that, right? Especially if you're coming to ask me to fuck your little lady with my black cock."

I confessed that it was exactly what I wanted, and he just grinned. "White boys always want to see a black cock in their white women. That right?"

I confessed it was, then I made arrangements for him to come over, then I left, eager to tell Claire about what I had arranged. When I got home and told her about talking to Cliff she seemed excited and did remember him and said she liked him. "Enough to fuck him," I asked.

"For my husband?" she said. "But of course. For you I'd lift up my skirts to the Pope," she said with a broad grin and a chuckle.

I told her I loved her and as a cuckold I was thrilled she'd be willing to fuck a black man with an enormous dick. "He has an enormous dick?" she asked grinning like a woman who just won the lottery.

"We'll see," I said. "Let's hope." She put her arms around me and hugged me.

"What us women won't do for our husbands," she said. Clearly she was thrilled to have Cliff eager to fuck her. There had been a wonderful change in her after she had asked me that morning whether or not I was a cuckold. I was happy I had realized I was, in fact, a total and unmitigated cuck, a man who dreamed of seeing his wife well fucked by another man.

I had made sure Cliff was willing to fuck her in front of me. "I'd fuck her in front of the Pope and thirty of your friends," he said with a snicker. "At Carnegie Hall or on a dark street," he said.

When he came to the house Clair was as excited as a kid with a new toy. She sat quietly waiting, with her hands in her lap while he and I chatted, then he boldly got up and led her to the bedroom. She seemed to appreciate his willingness to be assertive and bullish. He told me I could come in and watch after thirty minutes, that he wanted them to get time to get to know one another.

I watched the clock and when it was time I went to the door and knocked. It surprised me that he seemed to know how to handle cuckold husbands better than I had expected, and that filled me with excitement I didn't expect. "Who is it?" my wife's voice called out when I knocked.

"It's your cuckold husband," I said. "Can I come in, pleae?" She said I could if I behaved myself and I promised to be a good obedient spectator. I opened the door and went in to see my wife on the bed with Cliff between her legs with his head pushed up against her pussy. He didn't look up at me while I took a seat in the corner chair and sat down quietly to watch. After he had caused her to moan and move her hips up and down to match the movement of his head, she came with an early orgasm that left her smiling up at me and holding his head between her thighs with both of her hands.

"Oh yes, baby," she said softly, "eat my wet, white pussy real good." My heart beat more rapidly as I watched him expertly feast on her lovely splayed vagina, moving his head up and down as he ate her, making sucking noises as he did. "He really knows how to please a woman," she said to me breathlessly, her eyes closed and her fists held tight at her sides, and her legs spread wide apart.

After he ate my submissive wife for another thirty minutes, he moved her around expertly and crawled up between her legs, his huge cock forcing its way into her without a second's hesitation. "I'm going to come in her juicy, white pussy,"he said, "and if she gets pregnant you will raise my baby like it's your own," he said assertively. I nodded.

"Whatever you say," I said timidly. I hadn't told him her tubes were tied, but having him tell me that made the hairs stand up on my arms. I loved hearing him tell me he was going to come inside my wife's married pussy, and it made it so much better as I watched him forcibly fuck my beautiful, sexy mate.

He comes every Saturday to fuck her, and it has become their day, although he also told me they might change the day any time. Each Saturday night I crawl in the messy bed after he has fucked my wife there for over an hour and we cuddle. She tells me about how well he fucks and how much bigger he is than I am. I know that is part of the whole experience, but it does add to the enjoyment, the excitement and I do know it is part of being a cuckold husband, to which I have accepted that I truly am.

He told her last Saturday that he may bring some black friends to fuck her until she cries out for mercy and she just simply answered, okay. We have found out I am not the only submissive in the house. When he left she said to him, "I'll try to do my best for your friends." After we closed the door she turned to me and said, "I hope they're all big and thick." I hoped so too.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,068 Followers