All Comments on 'Are You a Cuckold, Sweetheart?'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
hornycarolhornycarolabout 2 years ago

I love cuckold stories; however this felt cold and impersonal. Also I prefer a more stag no humiliation story line.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, not the ending

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Love the story. Wish I was there!!!!!!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Too bad her tubes were tied.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpabout 2 years ago

nice, sharper construction in this one. the best lines are, of course, the wife's, because it's her thoughts/feelings that make this kind of play so exquisite. bravo for how the structure of the story helps highlight the wife's psychology, and the husband's wonderful mix of emotions. nice job keeping the best lines "on the edges" so they don't get lost and their impact can really be felt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

only because i am older now would i allow her this- i am 66 but a widower so yes i woulsd allow my next wife do this if she makes written promises assnd agreements

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If that happened to me and my wife actually went thru with it i would be getting arrested for homicide because i would set the whore on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love having a black friend who would come over and fuck my wife as I waited and watched. Hearing her moaning and begging as he makes her have one orgasm after another. Hearing her tell him his cock is to big and please go slow as he dominates her. Him telling her how her husband wants him to turn her into blackcock whore, Making her admit she will as she cums when he says he’s going to bring his friend over and they’ll take turns on her. I would love for that to happen, I would let them and care for her after they’re done using her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fucking love this! It’s what I’ve always wanted to happen to my wife and I. I would love to have my wife fucked by a Blackman and for him to show her off to his friends. How he TOLD me he was going to fuck her and she went along with it and now she is becoming black owned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The interesting part of the story is what isn't made clear. The fact that her husband is willing to watch her being screwed by an other man and that he wants it to be a Black man is a semi standard fantasy tale but there is no mention of the size of the cock the wife is enjoying. I think if the husband is obsessed with watching his wife being filled by a black cock he would want to know just how much black cock she was taking. Isn't the adage that it's the devil in the details. If the most he can give he is 15 cm (6 in) but the wife is taking all of a 25 cm (10 in) black cock than you would expect him to concentrate on the size difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how he’s come to control her now and she’s been opened enough to take his big cock. Very hot that she accepts him bringing friends over to take turns on her as her husband lets them, unable to say no.

I love how the white women learn to accept that blackmen can own and control her. Seeing her become eager to please blacks, letting them all feel her soft wet pussy in front of her white husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also love how she has been fucked into submission. Love thinking about him doing what he wants to her from the start, telling her he owns her now. How her husbands accepted he doesn’t deserve her and wants his wife to become a white slut for black men to use.

Love how she agrees to let him bring his friends over as her husband listens through closed doors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that she held her question "Are you a cuckold?" as an opening toward guiding her husband on a path for self-discovery.

I love that he was honest with her and accepted her I idea that she would fulfill his needs.

I loved that he accepted and owned the possibility, "Before we were asleep, I turned to Claire and asked her how she'd feel about me if I actually was a cuckold." He honestly worried about her feelings and showed understanding for her point of view. This was the beginning of his journey toward his own cuckolding.

I loved that she helped him understand her already realized point of view...

"I think you probably are," she said, "and I still love you. It is more about how you feel about yourself," she said."

I loved that after the first guy. He admitted what he is, "I am a cuckold," I said. "I have to be honest. I really am one. I do get a tremendous thrill from watching my wife get her pussy filled by another man's cock."

The rest is a peek into their mutual discovery of the normal and beautiful life as a new cuckolding couple, with no bad jokes, no ridicule, no shame, no humiliation; just an honest open relationship, living a true acceptance of each others needs to fulfill the sexual needs of the one you love.

I love when I read about couples who find cuckolding is not only acceptable but a normal life style choice just like any other sexual preference.

So, if being a cuckold is who you are, relax and be yourself. You are who you are. If you believe or discover being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. More and more people are finding cuckolding completely normal in their life.

In fact many sex therapist acknowledge that cuckolding is becoming more and more popular and normalized among so many couples. Many men and women are publicly open and coming out as a cuckolds or cuckold queens just like any other sexual preference. I know, I am a cuckold. Most of my wife's friends know and some of my friends too.

My sex councilor tells me cuckolds should be treated with respect. She says cuckolds are giving, caring and brave people and have the courage enough to be comfortable with what they are and to encourage their partner to experience their freedom and individual complete personal sexual satisfaction.

So to Nakedcraving: Thank you for this story.

This story will help so many couples and should be required reading for couples during premarital counseling. Everyone should share the link to this beautiful story.

Cuckolding is normal. -FH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every cuckold enjoys humiliation, maybe not from the other man but the fact that he accepts another man fucking his wife is humiliating. He’ll feel it inside and everytime his wife looks at him. He won’t be satisfied till she is fucked better then he can by the other man and everyone knows it.

I know it’s crazy and a conundrum but as a loving husband I’ve always wanted the best for my wife, any good spouse would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it and to be honest I like trying sucking the guy before or after he fucks my wife.

I would also like to try clean-up

My wife and I never have any of this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like when in the story the fucked better wife continues to be in love with her husband which this story had. What I thought was missing was the emotional conflicts internally that her husband will always have. For example if when her better lover said he was going to invite his friends the wife concerns would of been many including how would her husband handle that. Thanks for the story and asking.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife loves to read all these stories about cuckold

She is like me a very high and naughty sex drive one reason for marrying her

Its not for the size of the cock because I have a very thick 11 inch cock, but after her always watching BBC porn its more her fantasy then anything else to want sex with a BBC

I'm open minded to this and have never denied her anything, and if she is ok with it to go for it

She has went from a 9 inch dildo to a 12 inch real skin black dildo, I love to watch as she enjoys it

She'll watch videos of cuckold and enjoy her self

I love to watch her as she cums so much and I enjoy seeing her dildo covered with her cumand she will cum at least 10 times if not more

But she has me licking her pussy while she is fucking her lover as she calls it and yes I do lick her creamy cum off of her lover one reason she cums so much

So I open to her fantasy and waiting for her to make up her mind and actually do it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i am 67 and have had long marriages and found if you and your wife have a good marriage and in love there is nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold husband

15091962150919629 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I didn't know the word "cuckold" in the beginning,. The first time I was outraged, it was early in our relationship, and I accepted the fact we were just dating, seeing each other when my schedule allowed. The second time that I knew about was fueled by my first time getting stoned. Hearing them in my bed, sitting alone on the couch, eyes closed as the unseen sight of what was happening played in the haze of my thoughts. It would be a year latter when we accepted who we were, and started to be honest with each other.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I truly want to be a cuckold who watches his wife get fucked by men with big cocks. I will also fluff their cocks to get them ready for her. Then I will eat their cum from my wife's pussy after they fuck her and fill her up. While I'm doing that, the bull will get behind me and fuck my sissy man-pussy. This will turn on my wife even more when she watches her sissy faggot hubby (me) getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice fantasy of mine. I would love to watch another man or men work my wife over really good while I video it. I would even clean her cream pie(s) afterwards. A+

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

Sweet and super cucky…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...