All Comments on 'Are You Finished Yet?'

by Mordant96

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
soul71soul718 months ago

A little flaw in your story, they wouldn't have ever been able to get onto the base, I know I went there for boot camp and seeing how the barracks are in the middle of the base, they wouldn't make it past the guards.

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

No emotion. Like reading a police report. No one has sympathy for the abused woman and he won't even talk to her? Childish and cruel. Not saying stay with her but damn, talk to her. And things thrown in for no reason ... What was the point of the blowjob story?

No filter up on the characters.... Mom and wife just disappear. The whole abuse by Dad is just used to accelerate the divorce.

This is a disaster of a story....

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

... and your supposed to be a psychology professor? Scary!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You skipped over the entire middle and ending, and went straight to the epilogue. Also, idk how long stds stay in your system, but from what I gathered he had just found out, and then the lawyer was like "Clear," and fucked him. Also, where was the build up to that one? Pretty sure there's an ethical violation in there somewhere as well. Then you make it sound like the sorority, who are also in violation of several laws due to their discussions behind the scenes, are plotting to the wife's demise because she's fucked in the head. I understand it's fiction, lord knows I've read plenty of these stories where people get away with murder, figuratively and literally, but this is ridiculous as well as incomplete. Write it again, except better.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox5 months ago

I am as hard on cheating wives as anyone, but simply dismissing a woman who endured severe sexual and emotional abuse throughout her childhood as a "slut" is contemptible.

I couldn't continue to be her husband, but I would support her and do all I could to help her deal with the PTSD she must suffer from. How can the MC and the awful women "helping" him be so utterly lacking in simple compassion?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter2 months ago

It has all the hallmarks of a schizophrenic episode! It seemed like it was concocted in a ten minute manic burst of trying to figure out how many things could be totally wrong with a story in three pages! The whole thing was a moral train wreck. The wife who was an abused child is treated like pond scum; the sorority sisters are immoral law breaking bitches; the lawyer would be disbarred for seducing a client; and the whole issue of the mental illness causing her rampant sexual escapades seemed rather like a last minute bad excuse. Not worth reading and frankly disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As a man whose wife was horrifically sexually abused in her childhood I feel that abuse was bandied about far too casually here and Judy was treated appallingly by people who should have had her back at least to some degree. What that kind of abuse does to a person is no laughing matter and no good reason simply to write off a victim of it as 'just a dirty slut' as has been done here. Although my wife has not gone down the promiscuous route she is to this day paying a heavy mental and emotional price for her father's vile behaviour.

60022Mallard60022Mallard10 days ago

I hope that the MC had his STI clearance certificate that Corrine checked!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous