Are You Finished Yet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mordant96
Mordant96
147 Followers

Bettye was a real asset with her contacts in the County Health Department. Naturally she had to be super careful because of the privacy rules around this area. Her friends in ER knew of Paul and Judy's situation, so a few critical documents were left in the Xerox machine or carelessly on a desk-top to our benefit.

Through Bettye Paul found out that Judy had sex with in 38 men, the 18 months prior to her contracting the clap and passing it on to him. The disheartening thing was that he was totally in the dark for that whole time. Doing the math in his head that worked out to about one fuck every two weeks. More if she fucked a guy more than once. No wonder she wasn't that interested in fucking me! "But, what knocked me back was that 18 months, son-of-a-bitch!! They had only been married nine months!! "I'm having a problem even processing that bit of information. She started fucking strangers' right after her father died. Could there be a connection??"

Paul found a real shark of a lawyer through Walt's divorced friends. Corrine Eastman was the best. Walt told him Corrine started out in the divorce game because she fully believed she was going to protect poor wives who had cheating husbands that were spending money on mistresses to the detriment of the family. In the real world, the facts were not so clear cut. Oh, there were a good percentage of asshole husbands that fit in that pigeon-hole. She delighted in reaming them with max alimony and child support to the point most in this situation had to take a second job to stay out of deadbeat Dad's jail time.

The big surprise was she found that there were just as many cheating wives as husbands who were cheerfully fucking boyfriends on the side while hubby was working overtime to pay for private schools, orthodontic work, and satisfying the cheating wife's appetite for expensive clothes, private trainers (who were also giving wifey a good screwing when requested), and other non-necessities.

Corrine came to realize extra-martial activity was not gender-specific. So, when Paul laid out the facts of his situation, Corrine was very willing to be his champion in the court room. Unfortunately for Paul, as good as she was, she could not influence which judge that was assigned to Paul's case. In the luck of the draw, Paul came up with a busted flush in Judge Madelene Worth. She was known behind her back by many lawyers as Judge Worth-less. According to her theory, that was based on nothing but her opinion, since she had never married and had done no empirical research to support her theory, no marriage was so broke that a good marriage counselor couldn't fix it. The statistical facts did nothing to dissuade her from her position.

Paul and Corrine were not surprised or discouraged when Judge Worth-less ordered ten sessions of marriage counseling before she would approve dissolution of the dead marriage.

As they were planning their next move over a latte at Starbucks in the courthouse, Corrine told Paul there was really nothing to do but attend the ten sessions, or the judge could put him in jail until he agreed with the court-ordered counselling. On a possible bright note, she told Paul she knew of a licensed counsellor whose reputation was so stellar that if, even before the ten sessions, if this counsellor informed the judge there was no possibility of reconciliation, the judge might waive the full ten sessions.

Paul was not optimistic, but he did ask Corrine if she could set up an appoint with this miracle worker. A few days later, Corrine's office called Paul with an appointment with Dr. Astrid Mulvaney, the following Wednesday at 9:00AM. That evening Paul took Bettye and Walt out to dinner at a small, quiet Italian restaurant. Over an excellent meal, Paul brought them up to speed on his efforts to get shed of the whoring bitch. Bettye jokingly asked, "Which whoring bitch would that be, Paul?" That quip brought a chuckle out of Paul and Walt.

When Paul told his friends about the appointment with Dr. Mulvaney, Bettye spoke up that she knew Astrid from the University and that she was a CHI OMEGA sorority sister. She got a sort of dreamy look as if she was remembering those days of intellectual growth and sexual freedom. "Oh yes, she remembered Astrid well. "Paul, do you have her number? I want to give her a call tomorrow."

Paul thought to himself that having another connection to the future counsellor could come in very handy.

After dessert and coffee, Paul suggested that they make it a night and pledged that if anything new came up he would call.

The next morning Paul uncharacteristically slept in and at 9:45 was awakened by the sounds of dishes and the welcome smell of fresh coffee. He got up, washed his face, brushed his teeth, and donned a robe before joining Bettye in the kitchen.

"Good morning Bettye," Paul said with a false cheerfulness that was easily recognized by Bettye as a façade. "What time do you go in on Tuesdays?"

"I've got the four to midnight tonight. By the way, I've got some good news and we have to do some solid strategizing and planning soon."

"Sounds good to me. What's the good news?" He replied in a more sober tone.

"Well Paul, you remember giving me Astrid's phone number last night? I just got off the phone with her and the good news is Astrid told me another CHI OMEGA sister works as a statistician in the State Department of Health. Her name is Rita Anne Rosenblum. She pronounces it RitaAnne as one word. I do remember her as being really sweet and how back then it was very hard to pledge a Jewish girl to the sorority. It was her bubbly personality and abundance of optimism that got her in. That and the fact she was smart as a whip with an over 150 IQ. Without her tutoring, more than a few sisters would have flunked out of college, or at the least be asked to leave the sorority as academically deficient. I just know she will enthusiastically help us in "Project Paul".

"Oh, so now I'm a project?" Paul queried.

'You damn sure are, and you've got a whole staff of women to get you through this mess you're in." Let's see, you have me in the Hospital, Corrine Eastman as your legal beagle, Astrid Mulvaney as your counselor, and now RitaAnne at the Health Department. That's a total of four females working for you. It is a good thing that you are only paying Corrine with the rest of us volunteering to save your butt. You couldn't make the payroll.

The way Bettye laid it out, Paul realized just how much he owed his new-found friends. He vowed right then when he got out of this horrendous mess That he'd have lots paying back to do. He promised himself he would not forget the good will and generosity these four ladies are bestowing on his undeserving head.

"Listen Paul, I want to have a get-to-gather at my house Friday night, for a couple of reasons. Being able to catchup with my sisters is just one reason. The meeting will start about six, but I don't want you there before 7:30, OK? We all need to be working from the same playbook to be sure of a positive outcome.

Just so you know just how tight CHI OMEGA sisters are, I'm going to tell you a quick story, but only IF you swear on all you hold Holy that you will never repeat or mention it to ANYBODY. You got that buddy boy? OK here goes... After a Pledge has passed all the steps to full membership, there is an initiation ritual that she must successfully complete. Two sisters take the Pledge or Pledges up to the Great Lakes Navy boot camp just north of Chicago.

About 2AM the pledge must sneak in the first floor of a male recruit barracks, walk the full length of the barracks, go up the stairs (the recruits call them ladders), walk the full length of the second floor (or deck in Navy talk) and come down the fire escape to fulfill the initiation."

Paul had to speak, "That doesn't seem like a hard task."

Bettye said. "I didn't tell you the uniform the Pledge had to wear."

"OK, I'll bite, what's the Pledge's uniform for this escapade?"

Bettye lowered her voice just a bit, "Black nylon stockings with four inch black pumps."

"Wow, that's it?" Paul gasped.

"Yep, not even a garter belt; the stockings had to be new so that they wouldn't slide down. Have you ever heard high-heels on a wood floor at 2AM?"

"Man, did anybody ever get caught?"

Bettye chuckle, "Sure did, me."

"NO, what happened?" Paul said, feeling a definite stirring in his crotch .

"Well, what they failed to tell the Pledges is that in every barracks there is a 'fire watch', a recruit who stands watch, mostly for training, but also because the barracks were built for WW I; the wood is dry as tinder and would burn to the ground in 10 minutes."

Paul was in awe. "Jesus Christ, don't stop now, how did you get out that predicament?"

"Well Paul, a CHI OMEGA is supposed to be clever and always does the right thing at the right time. So, I told that 18 year-old-sailor that, if he let me go, I would give him a mind-blowing blow job that he would remember for the rest of his four year enlistment."

"Ahh, so you did and he did, right?"

"Yep, and I don't know who enjoyed it the most, the recruit or me., When I kissed him good-by and gave him a snowball, he said, 'Don't worry about me telling anybody about this. They never would believe me anyway."

"And you'll never mention it to anybody either will you Paul?"

I just realized I was holding my breath. "As a former Navy man, you have my word Bettye."

The time went slowly for Paul, but finally his appointment with Astrid Mulvaney rolled around. I knocked on her door and heard a soft "come in" on the other side. Interesting, this wasn't really an office in the normal sense. There was no desk or filing cabinets, and the furniture and wall hangings were reminiscent of a very fine parlor in a older, Victorian mansion.

I later learned that there was another room in the suite that did contain the normal desk/computer and filing cabinets. Astrid explained that is was much easier to establish a rapport with her clients in her "living room" environment.

After the greeting amenities, Astrid got down to business. Paul I want you to know that Bettye and I have talked about your situation and I believe I have a good grasp of the facts in your case, but I do need your aspect of this very unusual situation. I will tell you in my twelve years in this occupation and in conferring with several of my colleagues, fully respecting your privacy, this is a cropper. How a normal woman, in a outwardly happy marriage, would engage in wholesale sexual infidelity is far outside the pale. Bettye said 38 men had to report to the local CDC to be checked for an STD. Unbelievable!"

Paul stayed with Astrid for a full hour and when he said goodbye, with the understanding that Astrid would contact him soon with a schedule of future visits, some with Judy and some alone.

Since Paul was staying with Walt and Bettye and taking most meals with them, it was a bit awkward not to get into lengthy conversations centering on Judy's bizarre behavior. Finally, it was mutually agreed not to talk about it until more information was unearthed.

The Friday evening meeting of CHI OMEGA girls that came together for the first time was very productive. The first hour or so without Paul was invaluable for the girls bringing each other up-to-date on their lives since graduation. Corrine was very open about her unsuccessful marriage and divorce. The sisters were so close that inner-most secrets were divulged, including Corrine's confession that she hated the single life and yearned to meet Mr. Right, for oh so many reasons. She admitted that her list of husband characteristics was long and it was a bit unreasonable to think one man would have them all. Her sister's advice was to moderate her requirements a bit because she could always train her hubby after the knot was tied. Corrine logically told the group that many of her clients were men and women who went that exact route. People don't like to change and most won't, according to Corrine's empirical evidence. No, she told them, she would have to check all the items on her list before she walked the aisle.

RitaAnne was the center of attraction as well. Her personality was like a bright light that illuminated the room. Everyone perked up when she said that, at the next meeting, she would be able to bring a statistical breakdown of all 38 of Judy's lovers. She coyly hinted that her data was beginning to reveal some remarkable facts. She resisted answering any follow up questions and said. "Don't miss the next meeting."

When the meet ended and hugs and a few teary goodbyes were said it was agreed to have a standing Friday meeting that would rotate at all four homes.

Only one significant event occurred during the first week between meetings. It was anticlimactic because the court session was short and to the point. Judge Worth was true to form by ordering a minimum of ten marital counseling sessions before he would agree to dissolve the Langley marriage. Judy tried to speak privately with Paul but was totally rebuffed.

The Friday meeting following the Court session was held in Corrine's rather palatial home in a fashionable suburb of Springfield. One of first questions from the group was why Corrine lived alone in the 4,500-sq. ft. mansion. She gave a condensed version of what happened to cause her to own this magnificent house. She told her sisters, and Paul, that she represented another attorney with mob ties and won the case. He was so grateful that he just signed over the deed in lieu of paying her in cash. Corrine learned later that the attorney's net worth was north of 200 million. So the two million dollar house was chicken feed to him. He didn't want the hassle of listing and showing his house since he was retiring to Belize.

After drinks were served and the small talk subsided, Corrine got everybody's attention and said, "I suppose since this is my house I must be the chairperson and try to get this meeting started on some useful purpose. Who wants to talk first?

RitaAnne raised her hand like a school girl asking permission to go to the bathroom.

"Yes, RitaAnne?"

"I believe Astrid and I have something that will answer the central question in this Gordian Knot of information surrounding Judy's inexplicable behavior. As you all know my position at the Health Department is as a statistician. Most of the stats about people who contract a STD's are pretty mundane, height, weight, age, etc. It is only when you do a series of statistical procedures, do things get interesting. Raw data is useless, but when you run a multiple analysis of variance or a four-factor advanced correlational regression analysis does stuff really get interesting. The numbers start to talk to you. Well, maybe not to everybody but they sure do to me. Astrid, you can jump in anytime.

Well, my sisters, this approach to Paul's problem, that is by bring in different disciplines, Law, Psychology, Medicine and Statistics we've cut that pesky Gordian Knot. With RitaAnne's expertise in numbers we looked at all the 38 men that Judy chose to bed. We saw the age range was 55 to 78, all the men were big, over 200 lbs. and six plus foot tall. They were all grey or silver haired with a full head of hair. They were all, with a few exceptions, well educated, married and with one daughter. Without belaboring the point they were all near clones of Judy's father!

Paul, forgive me for not bringing you into the loop, but I have been having a number of meetings with your mother-in-law, Mary Dahl. Without being too egotistical, as a psychologist and counsellor, I was able to gain Mary's confidence to the degree she fully spilled the beans, to use a non-psychological term.

Mary told me that Preston was abusing Judy, beginning about age 13 they was having sex at frequent intervals. Preston was a full-blown pervert. He forced, at first, Judy to have a variety of sex that would mirror a hardened street prostitute. Oral, anal, BSM, and everything else in the abnormal sex textbook for graduate students. Paul, your marriage never had a chance. Judy was going to her father for sex and your loving, gentle sex was not what Judy needed. I believe, if you can think back, that when Preston died, Judy was grief stricken, perhaps more like a loving wife losing her soul mate than an elderly father.

Paul spoke up, "Astrid, that is exactly what happened. Before Preston died, our sex life was not fireworks and steamy nights, but I was not feeling deprived. It is so true that our first sex after Preston's death was perfunctory and went downhill from there."

Astrid smiled a rather sad smile. "You poor, poor man. You had no idea. Judy had lost her lover, her preferred sex partner. You were just not a good substitute for the perverted and abnormal sex Judy had with her father, so she went out of the marriage. Her job as a real estate agent was perfect cover. The empty houses, furnished, or not, provided a safe location. Few mature men would turn down a beautiful, relatively young, no strings attached sex partner. I know you have harbored revenge action against Judy's so-called lovers, I say so-called because love had no part in Judy's behavior. You will not agree with me here, but Judy did love you. You gave her everything she wanted except the lustful, perverted sex she got from strangers."

At this point Corrine made a soft, strangled moan sound and moved next Paul cradling his head to her chest and gently rock him as a mother would to calm an upset child. She softly repeated the words Astrid had murmured a few minutes earlier. "You poor, poor man."

Bettye broke the silence with an imminently practical suggestion, "I don't think there is anything else we can do tonight. Let's all go home.

Corrine had recovered enough to say "I am going to Judge Worth Monday and request an order of confinement for Judy. She needs a full psychological evaluation and I think Astrid will agree with me that Judy is severely mentally disturbed. If this plays out the way I believe it will, Judge Worth will approve the divorce based on Judy being mentally incompetent. Marital counselling at this stage is a complete waste of time. The sexual abuse Judy's father forced on her, that will be testified to by her mother, will convince the Judge she needs professional help in a sanitarium.

Since Bettye knew where Corrine lived, she and Paul had taken her car so she asked Paul if he was ready to go back her home.

Corrine spoke up before he could answer, "Bettye, I would like Paul to stay here for a while, if it is OK with him. I have a few important thing we need to talk about." She was looking directly at Bettye as she was talking and the hidden meaning behind her words was fully understood by Bettye.

"Oh, sure," Bettye quickly replied, "You can give him a ride home when y'all are finished. The barest of a knowing smile crossed her lips as she was talking.

When all the girls had left, Corrine stood, touched Paul's lips with a quick, but oh so sexy, kiss. She took his hand and led him to her spacious bedroom. With virtually no words spoken, because they were unnecessary, the two soon to be lovers, quickly removed each other's clothing. Paul's heart was pounding and his manhood was rampant and throbbing. Corrine nibbled on his nipples on her was down, licking his navel before engulfing his shaft in her warm, moist mouth.

In Paul's brain, the pleasure endorphins were flooding and synapses were firing, giving him a never before experienced sexual high.

Corrine was also having feelings that had lain dormant for far too long. She did have one major, coherent thought ---Thank God I had the hutzpah to ask Paul to stay with me. We will talk later, but right now the best thing I can do is show him, by giving him my body without reservation, that I can love him so much better than his messed-up slut of a wife.

Mordant96
Mordant96
147 Followers