Are You Finished Yet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mordant96
Mordant96
147 Followers

TWENTY YEARS LATER

Sunday morning in the bedroom of Paul Langley and his wife Corrine's bedroom -- Paul was sweating and puffing a bit in his exertions on top of Corrine in the missionary position. He felt almost there with the familiar tightening of his balls. A few more pushes and he would fill his wife with his seed.

Corrine exclaimed loudly "Oh, yes darlin' give it to me. My husband and sexy man. I'm with you." Two intertwined bodies went rigid almost simultaneously as they vocalized their mutual orgasm.

Lying side by side in the afterglow of their ever-satisfying sex, Paul murmured. "Sweetpea, after that, I'm going to make you a great Sunday morning breakfast.

Corrine rose up on one elbow so she could give a loving look directly in his eyes, "Not just yet bub, don't tell me that you are finished yet!! -- I want at least one more.

Mordant96
Mordant96
147 Followers