Are You Game? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?" he asked gently.

"Oh, yeah," I replied quickly. Then there was pressure against my anus. I closed my eyes, exhaled a deep breath and willed myself to relax. The pressure continued to increase until Ben eased back, allowing me a moment before pushing forward again. We repeated this a couple of times, making inevitable progress toward penetration with each attempt. Then, as I sat back, I felt the pressure against my hole dissipate as his girth compelled my ring to open, expanding it slowly around his ample size.

"Oh, yeah," I announced emphatically at the feel of his tip inside me. I paused as my asshole fluttered briefly, adjusting to the intrusion. I eased back on him, claiming his length slowly and incrementally, pausing every so often to adjust to his size and the burning sensation that developed as his shaft passed along my ring. Before long, his hips were pressing against my cheeks. I pushed back against him until he was all the way inside, recognizing that the lube made the process a whole lot easier. We paused for a couple of seconds, catching our breath.

I turned my head and looked back at him from over my shoulder. "Yeah, buddy," I cooed to him. "You've got your dick in my ass."

"Fuck, yeah," Ben panted. "God, this is so incredible."

Then he took me by the hips and began lightly bouncing me onto his dick.

"Oh, fuck," I said hoarsely, feeling only the slightest movement within me but greedily relishing the sensation.

"You like that?" Ben prompted, circling his cock inside of me.

"Yeah," I whimpered. "Oh, fuck, it feels so good."

Soon, he began to thrust forward into me with more of his length as he pulled me backward onto him. I started to contribute to the motion by rocking back and forth, impaling myself repeatedly on his throbbing dick. "Oh, yeah, you're fucking me," I moaned, quickly losing awareness of everything else but the movement of his cock within me. "Yeah, you're fucking my ass."

"Yeah," Ben replied, picking up the pace. "I'm fucking you, Todd." His hips began repeatedly tapping my butt, jiggling my cheeks. "I'm fucking your ass."

"Yeah, that's it!" I cried. "Fuck me, buddy!"

Ben let loose with a few growls and began pounding me hard, jostling my balls and hard dick that swung around between my legs.

Ben stopped abruptly, blowing out a breath and leaning onto my back, his chest slick with sweat. "Holy, shit, man," he panted. "I'm so close." He reached beneath me and took hold of my dick. I tensed suddenly at his touch and realized how close I was to cumming myself. He pumped my dick firmly which caused me to contract my anus around the wide expanse of his shaft. "Goddammit, your ass feels so good," he mumbled, resting his head on my back. "Jesus, I jerked off this morning thinking it would help me last a bit longer, but ... fuck!"

I twisted my upper body around slightly to look at him. "You jerked off this morning?"

Ben sighed deeply and raised his head. "I was thinking that if we had sex again, I wanted it to last as long as possible."

I lowered myself to my elbows and rested my head on the bed. We remained there for a few moments, his pulsing cock buried deep inside me. He pushed himself up and slowly withdrew his dick. "Get on your back," he instructed. I tipped over on my side and rolled onto my back as he prepped his dick with more lube. "As much as I love watching my dick slide in and out of your ass, I really want to kiss you as I fuck you." He grabbed me by both ankles, raised my legs up and straddled the bed, thighs on either side of my hips. He scooted forward and nestled his glans into the groove of my anus. Then he slowly pressed forward, watching my face as penetrated me. This time, he slid in rather easily and I marveled at the fact that this penetration was even more pleasurable than the previous one. A cry of pleasure rose from my gut and escaped through my mouth as he slipped his dick inside me in one smooth, steady motion all the way to the hilt.

I stared at him for a moment, gripping the bed sheets in my fists, clenching my hole and firmly holding his cock inside me. He smiled brightly as he slowly pulled all the way out, paused, then penetrated me again, sliding his cock smoothly all the way back in while eliciting the same reflexive response from me. He did this twice more, thoroughly enjoying the reaction it prompted.

Once his dick was fully inserted again, I abruptly blurted out, "Oh, god, Ben, I fucking love your dick!" He leaned his head back and instantly burst into unrestrained, joyful laughter. "I'm serious, man," I said, laughing both with him and at myself. "It's just ... it's making me feel so good."

"Thank you," he replied sincerely, blushing. He lowered my legs onto his thighs, leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of me and then kissed me.

I grabbed the back of his head, extending the kiss, and then began rotating my hips between his thighs, signaling for him to start up again.

He continued to probe my mouth with his tongue as he resumed probing my ass with his dick.

Eventually, he straightened up, placed my legs on his shoulders, scooted forward on his shins and sat back on his haunches. Then he began to repeatedly thrust forward into me, jostling my entire body. I reached down a rubbed my dick with the palm of my hand, heightening my pleasure exponentially.

"Oh, fuck, you're gonna make me cum," I told him.

Ben's nostrils flared and then he went wild and jackhammered my butt relentlessly for a short while before slowing down and wiping the sweat from his brow. "I'm so close!" he confessed, pausing for a moment. "Are you?" I nodded, fondling my dick and rubbing its pre-cum around my cockhead. "Can I cum inside you?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied instantaneously.

He quickly leaned forward onto me, pressing my legs to my chest with his arms and raising my ass off the bed while placing his hands on the mattress near my shoulders. He stretched his legs out behind him and balanced himself on his toes. Then he lifted himself up and began plowing into me, bouncing us both up and down on the mattress. His thrusts were measured and deliberate, withdrawing nearly all of his cock, before slamming it all the way back in. A couple of times, I could have sworn he withdrew completely because it felt as though he was penetrating me repeatedly, which quickly sent me over the edge.

My balls began to ache and my cock became rigid in my hand. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," I pronounced through clenched teeth.

"I'm gonna cum, too," Ben responded.

I started to yell as my orgasm mounted itself toward eruption. "You're making me cum, Ben! You're making me cum!"

"Fuck, yeah!" Ben howled and slammed into me with a loud grunt.

My dick pulsed and I sprayed myself with my first blast. The force of his thrusts and the angle at which he was pounding into me sent the initial stream of semen directly into my open mouth. Ben witnessed this and shouted, "Oh, fuck!" then jerked suddenly as his own orgasm began. He continued to pound into me as we both ejaculated, hovering together briefly at the height of pleasure as strings of cum streaked up my chest and his body trembled with convulsions from his erupting cock, the contents of which he emptied into me. We gasped and moaned from the intensity of our emissions until we both slowly began to relax and sink into the bed, our orgasms abating and eventually fading away.

Ben regarded me for a moment, the right side of his mouth cocked into a smile. "Fuck, man," he remarked with wonder. "Look at all this cum." Ben placed his hand on my chest and leisurely smeared the semen around, drawing broad, curving patterns across my torso. "I fucked a real big load out of you, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did!" I replied, my entire body shaking with silent laughter.

Ben took a couple of breaths and then carefully withdrew his softening dick from my ass. Then he nose-dived onto the bed beside me. When the bouncing subsided, he closed his eyes and let out an extended exhalation.

"Do you need anything?" he asked, his voice muffled against the bed sheets. "A towel? Some water? An enema?"

I laughed. "No, I'm good."

He threw his arm across me and drew me up against him. He rested his chin on my shoulder, and breathed deeply, his warm breath blowing across my neck.

"You have my load inside you," he murmured close to my ear.

"Yes," I replied. I had felt the process of him cumming inside me through the repeated expansion of his cock as it pumped out his sperm but not the actual contents of it emptying into my bowels. I kind of wished I had. All I could feel now was the looseness of my hole that ached slightly from the reaming it had received.

"That's so fucking hot," he said, in reference to the fact that a part of him had remained inside me.

We laid there for a moment in silence, breathing heavily. I glanced over at him and he appeared to be on the verge of falling asleep.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I prompted gently.

He opened his eyes and raised his head. "Of course."

"You've made a couple of comments before about wanting me and wanting my ass and seducing me and such."

He smiled and rested his head on his hand. "Yes."

"Well ... what exactly do you mean by that?"

"Well," he began, propping himself up on one elbow. He then took a brief moment to organize his thoughts before speaking. "I've actually been wanting to be with a guy for a really long time now but ... I just didn't know how to go about it. Then there was that guy in New Orleans at the bar, so, you know, I did it. And it was cool ... I mean, I really enjoyed it ... but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I mean, I wasn't really attracted to the guy in any way ... it was just about getting blown by a guy, which was great, but, again, not completely fulfilling. I had thought that letting the guy blow me would get it out of my system but it actually made me sort of long even more for something better ... you know ... an experience with another guy that was more meaningful and enjoyable. So, ever since then, I've ... kind of been on the lookout for someone. I really didn't seek it out or anything because I just thought that if it was meant to happen, it would happen. So, I just, you know, fantasized about it by watching gay porn and sticking things in my butt to kind of ... prepare for the opportunity. Then, when I met you at the association meeting, I thought to myself that here was my chance."

"Why did you think that?"

"Well ... you were sitting there by yourself and ... you looked kind of shy and uncomfortable."

"Yeah," I affirmed, envisioning myself in that scenario. "I usually look like that in public settings. I'm not a fan of crowds or being in a situation where I don't know anyone. It makes me feel awkward."

"When I saw you, I just felt that, you know ... I wanted to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable. So, I decided to sit by you and see what happened. And when I approached you ... your eyes just lit up and you gave me this big smile. Most people are kind of closed off in those situations and aren't that receptive to strangers approaching them ... like they have to be on guard or something. But you ... you just turned and saw me walking toward you and you gave me such an amazing smile. I actually had a boner the entire time sitting next to you."

"So ... was that when you realized that you wanted me?"

"Yeah, right then and there," he confessed. "But I didn't know if you would be up for it, so I just kind of bided my time trying to figure you out. You're quite the enigma."

I laughed and shook my head.

"What about you?" he prompted. "When did you first realize that you wanted me?"

I sighed and collected my thoughts, trying to select my words carefully. "I don't know, really. It was sort of a slow process for me. I had never really thought about being with a guy before, but I knew I was drawn to you ... I just didn't know in what way, really. I told you before that I had a pretty strict upbringing, right?" Ben nodded. "My dad's in the military and my mom is Catholic and they raised us to kind of ... abide by the rules and laws of the church and society. Growing up, I just did what I was told and didn't question anything. Dad was the disciplinarian and mom was our moral compass, so ... they didn't promote a lot of free-thinking or experimentation in our house." I glanced over at Ben who was watching me intently. "I dated a girl in high school, another one in college, and another one after graduating, but I just never felt ... very successful at it. I mean, I wasn't that invested in any of the relationships and I felt bad about it. I thought it was because I hadn't met the right woman yet. So, I just concentrated on graduate school and then my job and didn't give it much thought. I mean, I know I've been drawn to men throughout my life but ... it had always been in a platonic way. It wasn't until I met you that things started to make sense ... that I have always been attracted to men intellectually and emotionally and ... physically. Actually, up until a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't aware that I was sexually attracted to you, but each time we did something ... physically intimate, it all started to come together and I realized that I really wanted something sexual to happen between us."

Ben regarded me for a moment. "So, do you think that you might be gay?"

I shrugged and nodded. "Well, yeah ... I think your dick is making me gay."

Ben laughed and gave me a push. "Oh? What? So I recruited you?"

"No," I replied, shaking my head. "You put me at ease and made me feel comfortable."

Ben stared at me for a moment with a smile then inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"What about you?" I asked. "Do you think you're gay?"

"Well, yeah, I think so," he responded, nodding thoughtfully. "I mean, I've been with women and I enjoyed it, but ... this is something completely different. It's on a whole other level."

I reached out and took his hand, interlacing our fingers. "You know, I should probably tell you that I ... actually saw you when I first came to the building to view the apartment."

"Yeah?" Ben prodded. "You saw me?"

I nodded. "Yeah, you were coming out of the building to go for a run. You were wearing your Seahawks t-shirt."

Ben repositioned himself on the bed, bringing my hand to his chest. "Go on," he encouraged.

I cleared my throat. "The realty agent was waiting by the door for me, juggling all the stuff she had in her hands and she dropped something. You saw it and quickly picked it up for her as she tried to get a hold of her other stuff. She hadn't seen you come out of the door because she was on her phone and you startled her and you both started laughing. Then you waved to her and wished her a nice day and took off." Ben smiled without saying a word. "I was just getting out of my car and was about fifty feet away but I saw that interaction and thought that it would be nice living in a building with neighbors like that. Then, after I viewed the apartment, I was driving down the street and I passed you as you were coming back and I remember thinking to myself that you seemed like a really nice guy and that you were ... you know ... in really good shape."

"You thought I was hot," Ben clarified.

"Well, I mean ... I guess ... in a way," I conceded and we both laughed. "So, when you sat next to me at the association meeting, I realized that you were that nice guy I had seen at the building."

Ben leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. "Man, I am seriously just ... I'm just so crazy about you."

"Yeah?" I replied with a widening grin.

"Oh, yeah," he responded. "I really want this to continue between us and see where it goes."

"Yes. I do, too."

We smiled at each other and then started to playfully make out, entwining our legs together and exploring each other's bodies with our hands. I felt his penis brush lightly against my thigh and I pulled back to look down at it as it slowly lengthened and widened and rose to a fully hardened state. My own dick followed closely behind.

I pressed my hips forward and brought our hard cocks into contact with one another, pushing lightly at his thick shaft with my swollen cockhead.

"Looks like your dick is ready to fuck my ass again." I said as I gripped the back of his head and pulled his forehead against mine.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I would love to put my dick in your ass again, buddy," Ben rumbled, reaching around me and sticking his hand into the crevice of my ass, expertly locating my hole with his forefinger. "Your hole is nicely lubed up with my spunk," he observed as he lightly traced the ring with his fingertip. "Jesus Christ, your ass is so amazing. I can't wait to get up in there again." He kissed me and then sat up in the bed, positioning himself on his shins and resting his backside on the heels of his feet. He gripped my legs and pulled me toward him, lifting my butt off the bed and into his lap. I raised myself up, supporting myself with my hands slightly behind me on the bed as Ben lubed up his thick cock for another round.

Once he was adequately prepped, he aimed his cockhead at its target and then pulled me toward him. I spread my feet wide on the bed, pressing my knees out to the side, and pushed myself onto him, feeling the large knob of his cockhead against my anus. With his hands on my hips, Ben guided me down and I wriggled slightly until the pressure of his tip parted my ring and he ascended into me.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned as his voluminous cock slid luxuriously back inside of me, creating a perfect fit.

He grinned, held me by my sides and began bouncing me up and down on his hard cock.

The end ... of the Pro-Football Season!

12