All Comments on 'Are You Horny Too?'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Read

It was probably one of the shortest mom/son stories you have written but it was good all the same, personally i'm glad you progressed to longer stories as a few of them are all time favorites of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thanks for sharing. Definitely holds up, even though it's a little straight forward.

swfb70swfb70almost 5 years ago
damn that was hot

I could actually visualize it happening as I was reading it

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

A new story from LC68 means that it's going to be a good day!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's nice to be horny

Although I would never think or go and do it. Reading Taboo is Erotic, the emphasis that goes in writing them or more of a turn on

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
WELL WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is PLEASE keep them cumming. Thanks for the read.

tobytimtobytimalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Keep writing that was hot & horny, lucky son, had me hard, loved it

washdog10washdog10almost 5 years ago
Very Good Story

I have read so many of your mother/son stories and some of them ten times or more. They are always well thought out, well presented, erotic as hell and show a mother who is not as deeply conflicted as some and who gives in to her base desires. You are without a doubt an all-time favorite mom/son artist and one of my personal top three. Keep up the good work, and thank you so much for sharing your incredible gift.

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1almost 5 years ago
Great

What happens next keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Proof Reader Needed

Great story. Let me proof read your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love how you write

Super hott story. I appreciated how well it was written. Hate reading stories with bad word structure or not enough emphasis on detail. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dance 10 Looks 3

Awesome story, and great writing, but your spelling and grammar are atrocious. Please get a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hottest

Spelling be damned, this was the Hottest mom son story I've read in a long time! Excellent stroker! Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed your story. I hope you will continue this story line. I bet some really nice sexy things can happen at her sister's home.

Omart57Omart57almost 5 years ago
Another great

Story, lovecraft!!! Five stars and Favorited! You write Great Mother /Son stories!

nicho1855nicho1855almost 5 years ago
Thank you.

Just when I was starting to think I wouldn't see anymore new Lovecraft stories on this site, to my utter amazement this one comes along. The way you portray your characters LC, brings them to life in such a way that us as readers can easily develop an emotional attachment to some of them. You are a great writer and I sincerely hope you keep posting stories on Literotica from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent story. So vivid. I could play it in my mind so perfectly. You wrote of a situation every young man wishes he could have with his mother. And maybe every mother wishes she could experience with her young son.

I look forward to reading your other submissions and look forward to hopefully new entries from you.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
can tell you have always had talent

For being one of your first Ideas for an incest story, this show's your talent even then. You gave good reasons for the what, and why of the story. Something you have always done. It's a trait I am following in my own adventure into writing. I like you need a reason for the sex. I tend to lean more to bro and sis or cousins. Where your more mom and son. I do like mom and son, or dad and daughter, I just find those harder to write. I even find aunt and nephew, or uncle and niece easier than parent and child. I enjoy reading and writing incest because for it to seem real there has to be both great lust and great love for it to really work and be justifiable, and I'm a romantic at heart so these type of stories play into that for me. I just want to say I hope that I can get to a point where I get the kind of responses you have received. THANK YOU for being an inspiration to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

This a fire starter of a series, mmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great fucking story!!

Holy crap, my cock is still hard and I masturbated three times reading that story. Keep up the great work!1zcjyt

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Even though it's an "old" story it's still good (despite a few minor tyoos) and I can see how your work has grown and developed from then :)

I do prefer your longer more developed stories but short and sweet can make a nice change occasionally :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DrinkingMYMommysGushingCum

More please !!!! my mother and I are in 69 right now I can't stop slurpping and suckleing my very own mother's sweaty gushing cunt !!!! I love slowly smelling My Mom's asshole in doggy style !!!! Woooooooohooooooo!!!!! ThankyoudoveryMuch!!!!!! Please right More 🙏 thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Little Boobs

Get the fuck over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun read

Not bad at all for your very first attempt. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting

A pretty good start to a long career. Thanx for digging out the Original!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wild Ride

Ya know, some of these people need to take this story for what is is: an erotic incest filled story. It's not perfect, but what is? I appreciate that you took your time and wrote this fantastic story. It's a little off the chain as far as realism, but that didn't stop me from reading from beginning to end. Great job. Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mother and Son give themselves to each other completely.

My stunningly bright and beautiful mother taught me to dance...close and smooth movements that make my imagination go over the line into making love and they joyous fucking. Our first completely perfect time was in a hotel in Edina, MN after a diner. We knew what we wanted to happen and it did. On the way up the elevator she slipped out of her white sheath dress and stood there with tall white heels, white nylongs gartered to an amazingly tight bustier. Her breast were not hel in a bra at the top of the bustier.. My eyes became teary. I love her so much and as the elevator stopped the dress forgotten and her arms around me an her legs clamped around me I walked toward our room. Arriving she refused to go in untill I ansered her one question: "Carroll, My handsom Son... Will you marry me ?" "Oh God mother.. Yes, I will marry you." Please darling, call me Trina and take off your clothes and slip this ring on my finger. I was naked and did not care who came out of the elevator. Our eyes were only for eachother like Lovecraft 68 and her son. The did not have on a thong or panties.. We shared short intense vowas and I carried her over the threshold into our room with her working th emagnetic card and her legs around me and impaled on my cock. We honeymooned int that room for four days and two months later realized I was pregnant with my son's child. We both hugged and laught and cried and gasped and made love again and again. So far we have lived happily ever after with our beautiful daugher. I am so deeply in love with the best person I know..

wrnx1009wrnx1009almost 4 years ago
Great

Holy shit i came so hard. I love the dirty talk. When a woman talks dirty it drives me so

Fucking crazy and horny. This Mom sounds hot.

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcover 3 years ago

Very stimulating and the build up, although anticipated, kept me reading until the end. Great job and read.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Oldie - but very goodie!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved that she had little tits!

Too many big heavy ones in these stories...

mrmagikmrmagikabout 3 years ago
EXCELLENT WORK!!

This was a GREAT story!! It REALLY does deserve more parts/chapters. I know it's been a while since you wrote this or I should say posted it here, but I feel as do many others that there NEEDS to be more. There are SO many possibilities in their future. You said it took you ten years to put this one out. So maybe we'll see more parts to this? We can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantstic build up... step by step increasing the eroticism of the action... Hope to read more.... after all a log way to tull intimacy... hehehehehe

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I have read a few of your later stories. My opinion of your writing is correct. You started off as a good writer and have only gotten better. Compared to your later stories, this plot was a little thin but good. It is hard to develop character personalities in short stories but you did good for only 3 pages. I liked this story; however, I could not get emotionally involved has I have in your later stories.

ymmvymmvalmost 3 years ago

I love family incest stories and this was a good one. I loved how the author turned up the temperature so quickly and focused on the erotic interaction of the characters. It was fun and satisfying. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Magnificent

This was perfect. For your first story, you didn't just knock it out of the park, you hit it into the next county!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a fantastic story. It was well introduced and developed. The story itself was superbly written but without over-writing it. I've found it sometime difficult to ascertain that fine line between enough and too much. You nailed it with this story.. very refreshing.. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was really good, and I think a second part where mom and son keep falling deeper in love with each other would be where I see things going. Dad gets cought by the ladies husband and the shit fits the fan, and opens the door for Vance and mom to take it further and maybe have her get knocked up!!

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job ! Critisizem? Editor, proof reader.

Thanks for sharing this story

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Thanks for not even mentioning pregnancy.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

OMG! That was totally awesome. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

Very sexy and many a mans fantacy.

I like the preceding comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. the last chapter was great and a little funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice quick little story. I can see how you've developed your style since, there are certain hallmarks (mainly words and phrases that most of your stories have in common) that mark it out as your work - though their use can become repetitive. As an example, the image of "painting" the inside of her pussy, almost seems to be your signature line now. Consider varying the language you use from one story to the next - the English language has many, many ways to describe acts of love or lust, spread your wings and open a thesaurus :)

As an aside, I had to smile at the comment from blackknight314, suggesting that you get a proof reader, while they can't even spell "criticism".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story you need to continue on with this!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You wrote this in 2019 but I have not seen a follow up on this story, you need to write more about this mother and son story I loved it!!!!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

As per usual another well written story how follow up like a epilouge or something saying what became of them

ambiosloambiosloabout 2 years ago

All tell and no show. You can do better. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it 5 star

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

Damn that was good even after I reading it for the 2nd time...5🌟..

MururoavetMururoavetalmost 2 years ago

Must go and read some Ambiosio stories if they think that was only worth 2 stars. Excellent story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holey shit batman. Rose I'd love you forever. This is one of the hottest stories I've read lately. I really had a hard time finishing the story just because I couldn't wait to to reread the story immediately. Damn beautiful story, kinky or not. Part 2? Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this mother son story , but when rose kicked off the sheet saying im doing what your doing, and carried on watching each other masterbate for a bit , before grabbing his cock , over all great story , hopefully more chapters to come , hopefully Mom and son indulge in watching each other masterbate as a bit of foreplay before jumping straight into oral & fucking .Def 5 star

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Hot story. Loved reading it. Moms and sons are an interesting topic. Please add more chapters to their story.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Not the best one you've done, but for an early work, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW! This is the second story of yours that I have read.... the first one was SO EXCITING and FUN. This one was even better!!!! You are so talented!!! My heart is beating fast, and I'm breathless waiting for the next sentence...... THANK YOU!!!

storyteller19storyteller197 months ago

I loved this story.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

An evening of sex is the beginning of a new life. For a rewrite of an earlier production it does the job of providing sexual pleasure and eroticism. Although I know this is not current, I still have to suggest you spend some time proofreading or find someone willing to do the job. It detracts somewhat from the reading continuity when one has to stop to figure out what word was meant such as “to” for “too,” or “think” for “thick,” or “while” for “whole.” Simple mistakes are easy to correct. Obvious mistakes detract greatly from your otherwise excellent work.

jedt2016jedt20167 months ago

I'm not one to leave comments but I liked this story very much. I would really like to see part 2 as they continue on their journey. Does the aunt get to have him too? Does the aunt finds out? Do they all get together? These are questions we all want to know. Got ideas for part 3 too if we find out about the aunt. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's perfectly set up to lead into another part. This was good. Part 2 please!

MisterteaMistertea5 months ago

"The humidity in the room had dried it quickly"

That'd be a first.. humidity generally keeps things damp.

MisterteaMistertea5 months ago

"Vince released her other legs"

How many legs does this woman have? Is she related to the scientist in the movie "The Fly"?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love these guilt free incest stories. Could have continued a little longer. But a little careful editing required.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed reading your story, it was great! It just needs a careful editing and proofreading to catch some minor issues that would help the readability of the story to flow better.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Ok, yes there were a few grammatical blunders, but who cares?? It was a cum squirting FUCKING hot pussy humping story.

And the part that pisses me off the most, was that I wasn't that lucky cock of a son! DAMMIT!

Well, just..... THANK YOU for writing it!

I just read your spellbinding SPELLBOUND story, which was totally top shelf!

You are awesome!

Keep em coming!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Opfor6Opfor65 days ago

I first discovered you on Goodreads, then recognized one of your titles here. I love reading your stories, please don't ever stop writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...