All Comments on 'Are You Lonely? Ch. 02'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Such a lucky young man. I wish I had met a David when I was in my early 20's who would've so lovingly turned me out. Thankfully I've found Literotica though, which feeds my fantasies of submission to almighty cock. Bit by bit, story by story, my inner yearnings to abandon women and become a 100% gay man comes (cums) closer to reality. Soon I'll be swallowing loads of semen too and joining the brotherhood. Homosexuality is so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my first time with a lonely old man

A while ago my next door neighbour who is elderly requested to see me,I went over to his place and he told me that he was lonely and that he always wondered if I would have a relationship with him,he then just kissed me and I didn't stop him,we ended up in bed and as I pulled his dick out from his underpants I let him put it inside me,his warm cum ejaculating inside me....

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
A FIVE STAR READ

Very nice, I love the way this is going. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favoriteover 6 years ago
Love the realism

I love the realism of the move to switch jobs, the abuse of alcoholism to deal with the raging homosexuality, it gets to be a blur of constant drinking and homosexual sex, in real life I think it's safe to say he'd lose his job especially if he's drinking Absinthe everyday.

hottight14uhottight14uover 6 years ago
Gay Seduction.......

I love that this story is a fantasy of hypnosis and mind control....there is a delciouis thought that with the addition of alchohic assistance a young boy can be turned to do what his master wants......I was turned by an older man to like and enjoy sex with him and his friends....I saw nothing wrong with that either then or since.....

I would have enjoyed having David as a neighbour and a dominat top and would have loved being filmed and used by him......he could send my pictures where he liked....It was a fantasy of mine to be seen on a gay website being gang banged by a group of older me....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous