Are you Mike?

Story Info
My first guy was a chance encounter.
2.3k words
4.55
18.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck" I muttered to myself as I watched what should have been my bus home disappear down the street. I sighed and debated a course of action. I could walk home... But I was tired, not confident the rain would hold off for the 50 minutes it would take, and from experience I knew even with waiting 20 minutes for the next bus I'd still get home quicker than if I walked.

I felt a heavy raindrop hit my hair which had looked neatly styled when I left for work that morning, but now resembled my beat down morale. I couldn't stand the poetic Irony of it starting to rain after a crappy day at work, and the moment I missed my bus. What made it worse was that in my rush to leave the office in time to get the bus, that I'd missed, I hadn't had time to pee. The rain was taunting my full bladder. Well, now I had the time, so I half jogged through the rain into the park adjacent to the bus stop where there was a public loo. Then I could kill two birds with one stone. Well three... not get wet, piss, and kill some time before the bus arrived.

It was deserted in there. The weather meant the park was empty and everyone else was already commuting back to the suburbs. There are better places to kill time...Ones that don't smell of stale piss and cleaning chemicals. I added to the sound of raindrops pouring on the roof with my piss hitting the stainless-steel urinal trough.

I zoned out listening to the rain fall once my stream had ended, only being roused by a small shudder of pleasure as I realized, I had gone a bit further than shaking the last few drops out. My semi hard cock was eager for some attention after a busy week. I decided to wank when I got home, have my grand Friday night plans being to cum my woes away. I was harder now and still stroking. I guess I could just cum in the bathroom. Sure, not the best place but kind of kinky. Public wank... kill time for the bus.

I heard one of the stall doors behind me open slightly and I reflectively tucked myself back in. I was making the first strides toward the sinks when a nervous looking guy about my age came out of the stall and spoke. What he said stopped me in my tracks.

"Are you Mike?"

...Yeah, I was. How did he know? Was I very nearly about to whack one out in the loo near a guy from work? Did he see me? Was he a client? Old school friend? Who would even ask that in the toilet, isn't there supposed to be a no talking in the gents code?

"uhhh yeah" I replied turning to try and get a better look and work out who the hell had just recognised me. I tried to focus studying the face but suddenly worried how obvious my hard cock was in my work trousers.

The man strode closer more confidently. Before I could react, he had slid his fingers into my hair and pulled face toward his and kissed me. Who the hell was this? I'd never kissed another guy. Well not before now. I'd always been a sucker for a kiss. My few exes and girls kissed during a night out and then lost to the club. They'd all been warm and soft and inviting. This was all that but also felt strong and masculine. To my further shock my heart fluttered sending my blood to my cock. It must have been instinct, but I kissed back. Letting his tongue meet mine. Tasting the minty freshness of his mouth and feeling my own tongue swoon has he kissed back.

After I've no idea how long he broke off and beamed at me. "I always feel that breaks the ice" he whispered. Break the ice? But we must know each other, he knew my name? Except I don't know anyone who would kiss me, let alone like that. I didn't have a chance asking him a question to end my confusion as we both heard the footsteps approach of another man entering the bathroom. The mystery kisser grabbed my hands and pulled me back toward the stall he had been in. He locked the door behind me as another guy came in and began loudly pissing. I studied the guy who had just delivered to me a surprise addition to my top ten kiss list. He was handsome. I'd known I was a bi guy for a while... or at least had suspicions. Some guys were hot, and it was tough to explain to other people why that was if I wasn't attracted to them. He looked white but had a good amount of tan. Not fake looking but sun kissed. His sandy coloured hair was neatly styled in a way I had attempted to do this morning. But looked fresh and chiselled. Talking about chiselled his face looked kind yet strong and well defined. I was beginning to feel intimidated by how good looking he was. But then again that might be just my horny brain in overdrive. His plain T-shirt oozed style paired with a gold chain. And from a quick look at his arms and shoulders he worked out and was toned. Pretty much the checklist of things I looked for when occasionally browsing the gay section of porn sites.

The pissing stopped, water ran, then the hand drier and we were alone again. Before I could Investigate who this guy was, his lips were moving towards me and my brain quickly forgot any questions it had. He pressed himself against me and I melted towards him as he kissed me again. My back was against the stall door which kept me upright as my knees went weak. This guy could really kiss. His hands were wandering now. Under my jacket across my chest. Briefly between the buttons on my shirt I felt his fingers on my flesh. Then down. Sizing up my swollen cock and then round to squeeze my butt. As he kissed me he manoeuvred so I could feel his hardening cock against my own.

He pulled away smiling at me. I wanted more. I needed more. And he knew it. I looked into his hazel eyes and tried to stretch to meet his lips. But I couldn't move much because of my slumped posture against the door, and he playfully pulled out of my reach. Remembering my arms, I pulled myself up slightly and brought him closer. This time his hands found their way inside my trousers and I felt relief. Relief I was wearing nice boxers and the relief of his hands touching my pleasure hungry cock. He pulled away again and before I could protest for more kisses had knelt down and lifted my cock out. He briefly studied it while slowly pumping it. Then it was in his mouth. I stifled a moan. His tongue that kissed so well was multi-talented. I could feel precum ooze out of me. The first kiss may have been top ten, but this blowjob was top one. It didn't compare to the girls who had on sufferance taken it briefly in their mouth or bumped teeth into it. I was worried I would pump cum into his mouth immediately and not get to enjoy the pleasure longer. He paused briefly and I felt a tingle of cold air on my sloppy cock. He looked me in the eye and soaked a finger in his saliva. I knew where it was going and groaned prematurely. He took me back in his mouth and reached his finger between my legs and started playing with my arsehole. I made eye contact with him and the barely resistible sight of him sucking my cock. I nodded slightly and his finger worked its way inside me. I diverted my gaze and gasped to eek out my enjoyment.

I was concentrating on not cumming when he stopped and moved back. A brief kiss and I realised what was happening. His hands on my hips he guided me around so that it was he who was now against the door. He wanted me to kneel. I nervously knelt and realised he had placed a soft matt down to protect against the floor. He opened his trousers and after a few second I realised that I was supposed to remove him from his underwear. I'd never touched a cock other than my own. Was he big? I didn't really have a reference. Or a clue what I was doing. He'd just delivered me the gold standard of blowjobs and I was about to do what? I stroked it as I tried to quickly work out how the fuck one gave a blowjob. My bi curiosity had wondered about it but never to the point of... well working out how I would one.

Wary of my own hesitation I summoned up some saliva and mixed it with the precum on the head of his cock. Gently I traced my tongue around the head of his penis like I would around the clit of a female partner. This elicited a quick moan that let me know that I was on the right lines. I'd received blowjobs, I'd just do what I liked. Which I was realising might be giving them as I savoured the sweet and salty taste. I took the whole of his tip inside my mouth. The taste. The weight and fleshiness. I doesn't sound sexy in words but in my mouth, it was all I wanted. I took more in and started sucking. Slowly at first and building up confidence. His hand wrapped into my hair. Encouraging me deeper and pulling when it felt good. I started thinking about if I'd make him cum and what it would be like. Would it be gross? Would I spit. What if he came on my face?

Before I got my answer, he pushed me back and reached for a small bag by the toilet. He pulled out a small device I identified as a douche. Oh shit. He wanted to fuck me? Could I handle that? Would it hurt? Would he fit? Would I just cum immediately? I let him guide me to kneel on the toilet seat facing away from him for access. He started with a few licks and then squirted water inside me to prepare my hole. He applied a condom to himself and prepared a healthy amount of lube. The excitement, apprehension, and vulnerability of being in the doggy position mingled in me as he first pressed against my hole. I'd played with my own ass before, but the small toys I'd used...Would they prepare me for his cock?

I might have been a little nervous, but I also wanted it badly. It had been a while since my cock had been played with, but I was still close to cumming and ready to feel more pleasure. I tried relaxing into the pressure he was placing on my arse. Suddenly he popped in and I let out an "eurrrgh" groan with the pleasure and slight tinge of pain. I was still tight and he slowly inched in and out with his hands on my hips. My brain felt like it was entering another level with just pleasure neurons firing and all attention going to being fucked. It was amazing. He built up the speed and movement before I heard a pound of his flesh against mine. My cock was throbbing with the prostate stimulation and I felt my cum shoot out. And then more. I came so much it coated the side of my legs and dripped down. He kept going and because I'd come through my prostate, my usual post cum plateau didn't arrive. It still felt so good. Soon I could hear his groans which provoked another wave of pleasure through my cock. There was not much more cum to shoot but I enjoyed a second strong orgasm as he grabbed my hips harder and came inside me. He slowly fucked into my arse to work the last few drops of cum out and pulled out. I felt suddenly empty but satisfied and drained.

He discarded the condom and kissed me again. Slower and acknowledging everything that had just happened. We redressed and he held for door for me indicating it was time to separate. In the excitement I'd missed another bus but I didn't regret it as I studied my red blushed face and washed my hands in the sink. In the mirrored reflection I saw my man emerge but this time looking more concerned.

"Who are you? You're not Mike"

"Yeah I am...Who are you"

"Well I just saw that the Mike I'd agreed to hook up with texted, saying he's cancelling. I wasn't supposed to meet you" It all made sense. This guy was waiting for an anon hookup. I'd explored the idea myself before. The guy had cancelled or pussied out and was late. Meanwhile he'd seen me jerking off in the bathroom and thought I was his hook up. We just happened to share a name

"That wasn't me. I thought you knew me when you asked my name and then the kiss and"... I trailed off. "It was Amazi..." he ran out the bathroom and when I emerged was nowhere to be seen.

Eventually I got on a bus home. It felt unreal. If it wasn't for the drained feeling and the fact my guts felt rearranged, I would have doubted It had even happened. Even so I wondered about the man with no name. Would I ever see him again? I certainly wanted to. Or at the very least I wanted to know his name.