Are You My Husband? Pt. 02

Story Info
Sometimes the sky is pink - nightmares into daydreams.
22.7k words
4.78
6.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmmj5
jmmj5
1,345 Followers

This is Part 02 of a completed 3-part story. It will not make sense without reading Part 01.

_______________

Chapter 3 - FUSION

The next morning, when they told Kathleen, she was surprised, yet ecstatic about the news. She loved the idea of her and Janie being pregnant together. She knew there would probably be times when they would have wished they hadn't done it at the same time, but she was really excited. She also felt a thrill that she was going to get to share the bedroom with them again. However, this time, it would be her turn to be the accelerant to his and Janie's open flame.

She planned to go online and buy a few things to help them all 'play' together.

It was another week of no sex for any of them, but starting that Friday night, they began just like they did with Kathleen. That next couple of weeks, if possible, the sex was even hotter than when they were trying to get Kathleen pregnant. Whereas Janie went towards costumes, Kathleen bought lingerie: babydolls, fancy bustiers and garter sets, bodysuits, bridal lingerie with veil, and even an elegant nightgown for her and Janie. All of the items were worn with heels.

Since Janie had quit her pills a few weeks earlier, they weren't sure when she would actually ovulate, so they continued to have sex every other night with two or three 'deposits' from Scott each of those nights. He thought he was in heaven.

In the second week, Kathleen introduced a new twist. She tied Janie's arms and legs to the bed so that she was spread eagle and could only move a little. After Scott came in her the first time, they propped her ass up on the pillows and kept her tied to the bed for round two. Janie felt even more exposed and vulnerable during the second round, and her second orgasm was so intense she nearly passed out.

At the end of the first week of Janie trying to get pregnant, on Saturday morning, they got some good news. Scott and Janie were cooking breakfast for the kiddos and the adults when Kathleen entered the kitchen, crying.

Janie and Scott were both worried for a moment until she showed them that both pregnancy tests indicated positive. They had a big group hug, and Kathleen kissed Scott hard on the lips.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea what this means to me."

"Just wait until it arrives, Kathleen. It only gets better."

Kathleen picked up her niece and nephew and twirled them around. They weren't certain why their aunt was so happy, but it made them happy, too.

She told them, "I've suspected I was pregnant for several days. Do you know why?"

They both shook their head.

"I haven't had a hallucination since that last one on the couch almost three weeks ago."

That brought out the waterworks in Janie who hugged her sister again.

It was the first time that Scott actually thought, "This just might work."

Kathleen enjoyed teasing Scott whenever he was in his office. She made a point of wearing skirts, and if he was in his office, she would always find some way to flash him some boob or maybe bend over at the waist to pick something up, when she would pull up the back of her skirt for him to see. Sometimes she was wearing panties when she would do that, usually not. They had to be careful so no one would accidentally come in at the wrong time and see them.

Janie made an appointment with her OB-GYN for Kathleen and herself. Kathleen's psychiatrist recommended that she have blood work taken every month so they could monitor any changes and compare it to her pre-pregnancy bloodwork.

In the middle of the third week trying to help Janie to conceive, Scott and Kathleen were both playing with Janie's breasts when she flinched a little. Kathleen noticed it and asked, "Are you okay?"

Janie said, "They've been tender all day. That could be a good sign. I plan on taking a pregnancy test in the morning."

Scott teased, "I guess that means we can stop."

"Oh, no, husband. I'm expecting my nightly deposit, and I intend to collect."

Scott laughed and said, "I really want you to be pregnant, but these last few weeks including the week we were trying with Kathleen have been unbelievable."

Janie said, "We couldn't keep this up forever, but I have no intention of stopping completely. Neither of us is going to have periods for the next eight to nine months, and if you remember, my sex drive went up while I was pregnant. Now you have two women you need to service that are living with you. I hope you're still alive by the time the babies arrive."

They all laughed at that.

The next morning her tests indicated that she was indeed pregnant, which made for a very happy Valentine's Day.

It wasn't lost on Scott that Janie expected him to continue having sex with Kathleen even though they were now both pregnant. He wouldn't fight that. If she was like Janie, she would need more sex while pregnant. Lord help him. Also, if she did feel closer to them, then hopefully she and the baby would stay close.

After that week, the three of them slept in the same bed almost every night. Even if no sex was involved and they only slept, more often than not, the three of them were in bed together.

___________

In the morning, they all stayed in a little later so they could tell Dina the good news together.

When she entered the house in the morning, since she had her own key, she called out to them because she saw their cars still in the driveway. They were ready for work but were in the family room spending time with Eva and Noah.

Janie asked her to sit down with them for a minute. Noah saw 'Ms. Dina' and toddled over to her to be picked up, which she did.

Scott said, "We wanted to share some doubly good news with you."

Janie smiled and said, "We're pregnant."

Then Kathleen smiled and said, "You said to keep them coming, so we are. We're each going to give you another one to look after."

Dina looked at them confused for a minute, and Janie said, "Kathleen and I are both pregnant. Isn't that great?"

Instead, Dina looked distraught. Then she started sniffing, and then a tear fell down her cheek.

Scott kneeled next to her and took her hand. "Hey, what brought this on? We thought you would be happy."

"Oh, I am, Scott, all of you. I'm so very pleased for you, though I was only expecting Janie. It's that I...I...I have to move back to Miami."

"What?!" they all gasped.

"You know that Ramone's stepmom, my ex's sister-in-law, is who I've been living with since Mateo went back to Miami with his skinny little tramp. Pttoo." She faked spitting on the floor. "She wants to move back, also, and I cannot afford to rent the place we are in all by myself. Mateo left me with some debts and with the kids in college, I can't make it on my own. I don't want to be a burden on Ramon and his wife, and my own kids are staying at their respective colleges, so I'm going to go back to Miami, also, to live with some of my relatives there. It's going to kill me to be so far from my kids, and I'm including yours when I say that. I was going to tell you in another week or two."

Scott shook his head. This would not do. Scott looked at Janie, and she nodded her head.

He said, "Dina, tell me how much you need, and we'll pay you. We were going to increase your salary with these new additions anyway. I know. We can put you on as an employee of the business, that way you can get medical, too." Scott was thinking they would just have to pay on those loans a little longer.

Janie interrupted, "Scott?"

He looked at his wife.

"I like that idea, but I have a better one." He continued to look at her questioningly. She continued, "Dina, why don't you live here with us? You can have our mom's old apartment out back. It would take us a couple of weeks to have it ready, but we'd love for you to live here with us. Wouldn't we, Scott?"

He was no fool. There would be no disagreeing with this. When they did this, his workshop was gone, which was fine. He could always play at the equipment shed at the business if he needed to. Besides, he thought it was a great idea.

"Yes. All of us would like that. Kathleen?"

Kathleen walked over and picked up her other hand. "Please. It would mean a lot to us."

Dina was overwhelmed. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden."

Kathleen looked over at Scott and said, "What was it you told me a while back? Something about being part of the side-by-side, partnership? Well, Dina, here we are, all three of us, side-by-side-by-side asking you to stay. We love you and our children love you. You can't go. Your family is here."

Dina latched onto Kathleen at saying that. She felt the same way. Her children, the Parkers, and Ramon's family were her family. There wasn't anyone else that really mattered.

"If you're sure, I'd like that."

Scott said, "I still think we will bring you onto the business. You'll be our official childcare manager or something we can make stick for the IRS. I know there are some tax issues there, but we'll find a way around that."

"Thank you, Scott, all of you. I'm overwhelmed. If you're serious just give me a date, and we'll start making plans."

Janie said, "You just tell us a date. You could move into the guest bedroom today if you wanted."

That brought a grin to her lips as she remembered the last time she spent the night. She said, "Now I don't have to worry about having that extra glass of sangria. Worst case scenario, I can just stumble or crawl my way out to the apartment."

They all laughed at that.

Registering what she heard earlier, Dina scrunched up her forehead with a look of confusion and asked, "Did you say that both of you are pregnant?"

Kathleen smiled, rubbed her belly, and said, "We are. We most definitely are."

They took a few minutes to explain the situation to Dina without going into details of exactly how Kathleen was impregnated, though they did say that Scott was the father. Dina was no fool. She had noticed all of them acting differently over the last few weeks, more bubbly, much closer. She didn't know for certain, but she suspected that Scott was as involved in Kathleen's pregnancy as he was in Janie's.

While unusual, it didn't matter to her. She had grown to like and then love Kathleen, too. She was very happy for all of them, and hopefully, in around nine months, she would be looking after four little Parkers. Her life was suddenly looking up.

She moved into the guest room the next day.

At the office, on the day they told Dina about the dual pregnancy, Ramon walked into Scott's office at lunchtime.

"Congratulations, Scott."

"Thank you. I think. Why are you congratulating me?"

"On being a dad, again, twice," replied Ramon.

"Wow. News gets around fast. Did Dina call you?"

"Ha. Man, you've got a lot to learn about having Latinas in your life. The only thing faster than the speed of light is the speed with which information gets shared in the Latina family and friends' social network. I swear we wouldn't need the CIA or NSA if we just had a few dozen well-placed Latina ladies. They know everything about everything, and they like to share. You have no idea. I'm not even certain how many ladies it went through before it got back to Emilia, then me.

He continued, "You'd be surprised though. If it isn't a secret, that information will spread like wildfire. If it's a real secret, though, you couldn't torture it out of them. It's the damnedest thing."

Scott chuckled. He could only imagine what that was like. This wasn't a secret, but he hadn't planned on everyone knowing so quickly. Oh well. He would learn from this.

"Thanks, Ramon. It is good news, and I don't care who knows." He thought for a minute and then said to Ramon, "I'm sorry to hear that your stepmom is moving back to Miami. I'm sure you're going to miss her."

Ramon shrugged his shoulders, and replied, "It's funny, man. She took really good care of me growing up, but we were never that close. She cared for me, but I'm not sure that she ever loved me, at least not like a mom."

"But you were her stepson."

"It's different from family to family. That was one of the things I always envied about Janie. Mrs. Winter loved her just as much as she did Kathleen. There was no difference between the two in her eyes. She was a special woman. It's hard to believe she's been gone a year. Man, I really, really miss her."

"We all do, Ramon because she was a very special lady."

"She was. She was very special to me. Both of the Winters were. They were like family. My family. You don't have to tell Janie or Kathleen I said that."

"I'm sure they already know."

Ramon wasn't so sure about that. He broke the melancholy mood by saying, "Anyway. Congrats, man. Emilia and I are really happy for all of you."

Ramon shook Scott's hand in congratulations, and Scott was filled with pride at that moment, happy about the new lives that were coming.

________________

They had the mother-in-law's apartment ready the following weekend. Since Kathleen wasn't driving and didn't really need to, she let Dina have her small SUV to use whenever she needed it. They brought some of Kathleen's furniture from storage to set up Dina's place. Scott took his things and all of Amanda's paintings they had saved, around three dozen, and put those in storage. Very quickly, Dina became even more firmly ensconced with the Parkers.

They did have the business employ her but listed her as an admin. They gave her a raise, and they set up a household account with regular deposits for her so that she didn't need to ask them for money for groceries or something for the kids. It took a month, but they finally convinced her that if it involved food or something for the kids, she didn't need permission. Just do it. It made her feel even more like part of the family.

On the weekends that Janie and Kathleen would go shopping, they took Dina with them. Over the course of a couple of months, he noticed Dina's wardrobe looking newer and less worn. Janie confided in him that she had been helping Dina out by picking up the tab when they went shopping. He was happy about that.

Some weekends, Scott would keep the kids so the women could have a more relaxed outing, and he would prepare a grilled dinner for them to enjoy upon their return. They appreciated that immensely.

Dina was loving her life. So were the Parkers.

_______________

At Easter, Dina's kids came to visit for the weekend. Her daughter, Abril, now a junior at UGA studying finance, slept in the apartment with Dina, and her son, Gabe, short for Gabriel, who was a sophomore at Georgia Tech, slept in the guest room. It thrilled her to have them with her. With a little help from the adults, she prepared a big feast for Easter lunch, and Ramon and his wife, Emilia, joined them along with their newborn son. Dina was over the moon at having everyone there.

Gabe was concentrating in accounting, and Scott asked if he would like to intern during the summer at the business. He would. Dina's eyes were very watery after that was decided. Scott got a long, long hug from her after her kids drove back to their colleges.

At work the next week, Ramon commented to Scott and Kathleen that it was the happiest he could remember seeing Dina in a long, long time.

In June, during that summer's first block party, Scott was being playfully harassed for having added another beautiful, and desirable, woman to his house, Dina. Everyone in the neighborhood, by then, knew that he was the father of Kathleen's baby. Anyone that dared ask the method they used to get her pregnant, even if it was in jest, was gently told that Kathleen and they didn't want to get into those kinds of medical details, which threw some off the scent.

Most people at the party had suspected what really happened but seeing how far along Kathleen's emotional stability had come since first arriving there, they were all happy that the Parker household was well and thriving.

It was clear that they were all doing well because they all appeared so joyful. Janie and Kathleen were glowing with their pregnancies, and Dina was happy with her situation and was doing her best to help take care of her family. She loved looking after the toddlers and preparing healthy and tasty meals for everyone.

Annabelle commented to Scott, "You know, Scott, other than a newlywed, I'm not sure that I've ever seen happier women than Janie and Kathleen. Most men cannot even please one woman, and you are able to please two. What is up with that?"

"I don't know what to tell you, Annabelle. Everything is just clicking right now. Kathleen likes living with us, and Janie is thrilled with having her here. So am I. Dina is determined to run our household, and mostly I'm just staying out of the way. Maybe that's the trick."

She scoffed, "No need to be modest, Scott. This is me you're talking to. Everyone's happy for all of you, even if I think some of the men are a little, wait, no, make that, insanely jealous."

He chuckled at the 'jealous' comment. "Honestly, I think it's because when faced with Kathleen's... uh...challenges, we saw an opportunity to help, and we did. Well, at the time it felt more like a responsibility, but we did what we thought we needed to do. That kind of focused us on what was truly important, and all the normal crap that causes friction in relationships became unimportant. It makes life much easier."

"Well, keep it up. Even if Janie weren't pregnant, I think she would still be glowing. I've never seen her happier."

"Me too. Thanks, Annabelle."

She gave Scott a hug and went back to Janie and Kathleen.

__________

By the next block party in August, the two women were six and seven months pregnant, respectively. Watching those two women get in and out of the pool while pregnant, in their bikinis, was an erection popping sight. It pleased Dina because it distracted attention away from her chest.

Later, as several women, including Kathleen and Dina, were dancing together, they pulled Scott in to dance with them. He was again the focus of much envy. He tried to play it down, but secretly, he was loving life at the moment. Janie was correct in that her libido was higher than normal, and Kathleen's was just as high. Some nights Scott was almost looking forward to those four to six weeks after the births when he wouldn't have to perform for a while. But on most nights? He was stupid-happy.

At that second party, Pastor Leo was there with his wife, Noreen, for dinner. Several people in his church had commented to him about Scott and Janie's situation. Many had known Amanda and known about her 'visions' and thought that Scott and Janie were doing the best they could to help Kathleen. Most were happy for them despite their unusual circumstances. Some were not.

Leo and his wife spoke about it some privately. Having known the Winters for a long time, they believed the Parkers were doing what they felt was necessary. What he tried to convey to anyone who mentioned the situation to him was the idiom, "Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes." The Parkers were in a difficult situation and were handling it the best they knew how.

At the party, Leo eventually guided Scott away from the crowd for a moment.

"Scott, are you doing okay?"

"I believe so. Life is really good right now."

"It looks like it. I spent a lot of time with Franklin before he passed. I considered him a good friend. I believe he would be really pleased with you for how you've handled the situation with Kathleen. I know he and Amanda would both be thrilled at how happy their girls are."

"Thanks, Pastor. It...uh...it isn't what we planned when you married us, obviously, and I was quite worried for a while. Some days I still worry, but I say my prayers every day, and try to do the best I can."

Leo nodded. "Having known you and Janie for a long time, I imagine that there were times when some of those decisions didn't seem to have any good choices or outcomes involved. So far it looks like things have worked out."

jmmj5
jmmj5
1,345 Followers