All Comments on 'Are You Ready For Some Football?'

by BiMax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
too bad

Too bad your team lost. It would have been a GREAT day. You have 11 more weeks lets get 11 more cocksucking stories. Don't be afraid to go a little further next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. It was so subtle and gentle. It wasnt all in your face and hardcore. Thanks for sharing it with us =D

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Well done

I liked this story. Well written and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can I play too?

What a great after game session. Frank scored with a long down and in deepthroat and you toasted a successful drive with his warm tasty cum shot. I'd like to play defensive end and see if he could penetrate my end zone with his seven inch drive while you milk my reserves for all you're worth. It's always more fun sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Score!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Score!

I love the concept of a football lover's detour into a an unexpected play. Very erotic. You should let us know how the rest of the season went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story! Football to another level!

Liked the story! Football taken to the next level! WOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiMax@BiMax
115 Followers
As you might gather from my stories, I'm fascinated by the erotic charge of group sex, exhibitionism, candaulism and infidelity. I'd love to hear from men and women who share my desires; and of course any feedback for my stories are greatly appreciated. Also -- men, women, ...