Are You Staring at My Ass? Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Much as I thought it never would but always does. Time eventually passed and at 7pm the following Saturday night I was ringing the bell outside Charlotte's flat in a smart pair of grey flannel trousers and a dry cleaned and pressed white shirt. I was holding an expensive bottle of dry Austrian white wine which I knew Charlotte liked and had required a lengthy trip across town to source. I also had a birthday gift; I had toyed with purchasing one of Arabella's "romantic accessories" but considered that a bit forward and potentially awkward. Instead I had bought a book on bread making which, while a little strait laced was a least something I knew Charlotte would enjoy.

The door was opened by a smiling Paul. "It's big Mark Jones!" he said loudly. Paul had a habit of calling everyone big which he managed to pull off as he was so cheerful and genuinely seemed to like everyone he met. It looked like he might have already enjoyed a glass or two of wine. The flat smelled heavenly, I could detect the delicate aroma of Roast Lamb, which was one of Charlotte's specialities. I walked into the flat and saw Charlotte in the kitchen wearing an elegant but simple short black dress with a dark pair of tights. She looked effortlessly chic.

"Drink?" asked Paul. "Shall I open this?" he said, taking the bottle of wine from me. "Austrian white Charlotte! We'll need to watch her on this. I've never seen anyone drain booze like Charlotte drinking expensive Austrian wine."

"Enough of the chat!" Charlotte emerged from the kitchen. "It's my birthday so everyone has to be especially nice to me and do exactly what I say."

"We do exactly what you say all the time anyway," said Paul. He made a good point.

"And you might want to consider what a good thing that is." Said Charlotte. "I think we all have a good time. Now let's make sure everyone has a drink."

"Is it just us?" I asked. I had hoped it would just be the three of us, but I couldn't think of a subtle way to ask on a text. It was looking like it was, but I didn't want my hopes dashed by the doorbell ringing and more people turning up.

"Yes," said Charlotte slightly awkwardly. "Isn't that what you were expecting?" Her face flushed slightly, and she suddenly seemed a little nervous.

"Absolutely." I quickly replied, hoping to put Charlotte back at ease. "Cheers!" I raised the glass that Paul had put in my hand and took a deep sip, stopping myself from draining the whole thing in one go. I handed Charlotte the present.

"Thanks," she said. "That's very kind." Paul came up behind her and taking advantage of her hands being full of a glass and a gift gave her a big hug with his hands firmly on Charlotte's breasts.

"Mmm," he murmured, "this is a cracking outfit."

"Easy tiger!" said Charlotte. "We have guests."

"It's Mark though," said Paul. "he's a special guest."

We sat down to have dinner. The nervousness soon wore off and we had a lively and increasingly loud discussion as the alcohol kicked in. Paul was a natural storyteller and had and endless supply of hilarious anecdotes. Charlotte was extremely witty and sharp, and they were great company. Charlotte kept Paul and I amused with tales of her boss at work and how all the men in the office were in lust with her, even though she treated them like dirt and showed no interest. The hours flew by and a great evening was being had by all.

"I think I've had enough." said Charlotte as she cleared away the dessert plates. The lamb followed by vanilla panna cotta had been exquisite. "Don't want to be too full for the rest of the evening." I offered to help but Paul told me to stay where I was and went to get me a top up of my wine. As he headed to the fridge, he passed Charlotte who was loading the dishwasher. As she bent forward her dress rode up the back of her thighs in a tantalising way without revealing anything beyond the backs of her legs. Paul reached his hand underneath her dress and caressed her bum. Charlotte made no protest but didn't acknowledge his attentions at all and continued to load the dishwasher.

"I'm feeling you up here!" said Paul in mock dismay.

"Oh really?" said Charlotte. "You couldn't have been doing a very good job because I hadn't noticed anything."

"Funny girl!" replied Paul. He upped the ante by flipping the back of her dress over the top of her thighs revealing her curvaceous arse enclosed underneath her tights in a pair of expensive looking lacy bikini black knickers. "Are you noticing now?"

Charlotte remained bent over but had given up the pretence of loading the dishwasher. "I can feel something, but it doesn't really feel like the person doing it knows what they are doing."

Paul's hand roamed across Charlotte's knickers then as she pushed her body back into his hand he reached between her legs and applied some gently pressure onto her pussy.

"Ahh," jumped Charlotte letting out an involuntary exclamation. "I can definitely feel that. And I was wrong, the person doing it seems to have a good handle on female anaaaaaaaatomy." Paul increased the tempo of his hand rubbing between Charlotte's legs which was having an obvious effect. After a short while he withdrew with a light pat on her arse.

"Mustn't forget our guest! There was I getting distracted from topping up his drink. How rude of me."

"Aren't you forgetting it's my birthday?" said Charlotte indignantly as she smoothed her dress back down to her thighs. "Everyone should be taking care of me." As Paul sat down, she came up behind him and gave him a robust hug then reached around and gave him a deep kiss. "Lucky I love you really." Normally witnessing this level of affection between a married couple would have made me uncomfortable but the wine was making me feel mellow and I just sat back and enjoyed the view. Having finished sticking her tongue down Paul's throat Charlotte moved round the table towards me. I was sitting facing out from the table and was quite surprised when Charlotte sat herself on my lap facing me and proceeded to give me a kiss like the one, she'd just given to Paul. After she had come up for air, she shuffled on my lap feeling the hardness that had stirred rubbing against the crotch of her tights.

"So much love for me tonight." she said mischievously. "Which is lucky because on my birthday I always need a lot of attention." She stood up and took me by the hand and then took hold of Paul's hand as she led us both out the kitchen into the bedroom.

"Now," she said. "It's my birthday and I have my two lovely boys here to look after me. I think its time I got my proper present."

"I did by you a book on bread." I said, which all things considered I thought was quite a funny line. Charlotte laughed.

"I'm trying to be serious!" she said. "So, it seems I have a pair of jokers that need dealing with." Charlotte stood me and Paul next to each other about a foot apart. She then proceeded to unbutton and remove Paul's shirt and then unbuckle his belt and loosened his zip. She pulled down his trousers leaving him standing in a pair of boxers. Charlotte then approached me and went through the same procedure. It didn't occur to me to protest at any stage. She stood back and admired us both standing in just our underwear.

"My two beautiful boys!" she said, as much to herself as to Paul or me, and reaching forwards cupped Paul's balls with her left hand and mine with the right. "So as its my birthday I think I deserve a little treat." she said. Charlotte lead Paul and I to the edge of the bed and bent us both over the side so our chests were resting on the duvet and our bottoms were poking into the air. I was looking straight ahead so couldn't see much of what Charlotte was doing. I soon felt a sharp tug at my boxers then a slight breeze across my cheeks as my buttocks were exposed. I imagined Paul was getting a similar treatment. I heard a gentle thud of Charlotte's knees hitting the floor as she knelt behind us. She then started caressing my bum with her left hand and I guess Paul's with her right hand.

"Four such pretty little cheeks" She said. "Does a shy girl like me know what to do with two bare bottoms I wonder?" I felt her hand gently push my legs apart and her hand reach through and cup my balls. "Wow!" continued Charlotte. "These are some heavy balls I think they must have a lot of sticky sperm in them." Her hand slowly wrapped around my hard cock and gently rubbed it up and down. Even at a gentle pace I could feel my arousal building. "But here I am getting carried away, I'm jumping too far ahead." There was some rustling behind me then I felt the cool feeling of Charlotte's breath blowing on my arse. Charlotte placed a hand on each of my buttocks and gently prised them apart. "Sexy!" she whispered and then breathed directly onto my rosebud. My cock was already straining when I felt a damp sensation and realised that Charlotte was rimming my arse. She started gently tracing her tongue down my crack and around the opening then dove directly in forcing her tongue as deeply as it would go. I had never experienced a tongue up my arse before and I don't think I was prepared for how much I would enjoy it. I could feel my cock angrily pulsating as Charlotte swirled her tongue and forced it in and out my arsehole. After a few minutes I could feel her saliva dripping out of my arse and onto my balls. Then with a final kiss on each cheek she was gone. I lifted my head off the duvet and turned to my right. There was Paul face buried in the duvet and Charlotte with her face buried deep between his arse cheeks and her hand rubbing his cock, giving him the same treatment that I had just enjoyed.

Charlotte paused momentarily and looked up catching my eye. "I've not finished with you yet, so don't get too carried away," she said looking at my hand slowly moving over my hard cock. She returned to fucking her husband's arse with her tongue until eventually coming to a pause.

"My two bare boys are quite excited now, I think," she said. "Back facing down please, I'll just be a minute."

Paul and I waited in silence as Charlotte ducked briefly out the bedroom and returned. I felt her hand push my shoulders deeper onto the bed while raising my bottom higher in the air. "I think you know what I want to do now," she whispered in my ear. I then felt a sharp pain on my rear as Charlotte brought her hand down and gave my left cheek a hard slap.

"Oh yes!" she sighed and proceeded to spank my upturned bottom harder than she had done previously. I might have been a bit annoyed about being dominated by Charlotte if the effect had not been to make my cock throb even harder. Charlotte rained down several hard blows until I could feel my bottom starting to get genuinely sore. She then paused and moved over to Paul and gave him a turn. I kept my head on the duvet, but I could hear the slaps. It sounded like he was getting it even harder than me.

If I thought that was the end of it, I was mistaken. I heard a shuffle behind me and braced myself for a further onslaught. Instead a felt the delicious wetness of Charlotte's tongue penetrating my arsehole once more. Just as I was getting back into it, she abruptly stopped. Moments later I felt another sharp blow across my arse. This wasn't a hand though; it was much more painful.

"It's a wooden spoon in case you were wondering." Charlotte said. "I thought I might get some, shall we say erotic accessories for my birthday, but someone bought me a book about bread instead. So, I'm having to improvise."

It didn't take long being spanked by the wooden spoon for my arse to start smarting like fury. Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to take any more Charlotte stopped and once again tenderly smoothed her hand across my cheeks and kissed my buttocks again. She then thankfully moved across to Paul and gave him what sounded like the same as I got but even worse again. Eventually she was finished with him too and told us both to stand up.

"Look at those two lovely red bottoms!" admired Charlotte. "Thank you, boys, I really enjoyed my special birthday present. I think its time we did something about these though," she said looking at our crotches which were both sporting large erections. It was a first for me, standing with a raging boner in front of another equally erect man, but I was too far gone to feel any embarrassment. Charlotte knelt in front of us and took a cock in each hand and started gently moving her hands back and forth over the shafts.

"Now." She said, "What's going to happen next is that I am going to wank off these two lovely cocks. Then I'm going to put them in my mouth and suck them both. Then these two lovely cocks are going to spray their seed all over my face. Do you think you pair can manage that?"

I nodded as Charlotte quickly enveloped my cock into her wet mouth while rubbing Paul's cock with the other. She gathered pace with her mouth, covering my cock with her saliva then switched to sucking Paul while wanking me. After three rounds of alternate sucking and wanking I could feel the sperm rising inside me. As Charlotte put my cock in her mouth for the fourth time and I thought I was about to explode I heard Paul groan that he was about to come. Charlotte released me and pointed her face at Paul who grabbed his cock, pointed it at Charlotte's forehead and then proceeded to unleash the largest cumshot I had ever seen, by myself or anything I had seen on the internet. There were at least six or seven full spurts, the first two or three landing in Charlotte's hair, the next couple on her face and the remainder landing on chin and dripping onto her dress. As the torrent finally ended, Charlotte took Paul's cock into her mouth and sucked up the last drops. Charlotte eventually released Paul's dick and turn to look at me expectantly. The various lines of sperm were trailing down her face and hair onto her dress, but she made no attempt to wipe herself clean. I was ready to burst as soon as Charlotte pointed her dripping face at me. I pointed my cock towards her let forth the pent-up frustration I had felt since Charlotte first caught me staring at her ass. My load wasn't quite as mighty as Paul's, but I deposited another sizeable volume of spunk in Charlotte's hair, on her face and onto her neck. It would have been even messier had she not taken the last couple of squirts directly into her mouth. We all paused for breath until Charlotte finally broke the silence.

"For fucks sake boys, I just wanted to gently rub you off and instead you cover me in a deluge of cum like a pair of horny teens!" She burst out laughing which in turn set Paul and I laughing too. Seeing my friend wearing a smart party dress dripping with spunk, with more spunk matted in her hair and dripping off her nose into her mouth was both the sexiest thing I had ever seen and one of the funniest. The laughter relieved the tension until I was laughing so hard that my stomach started hurting. Charlotte leant back on the bed. "Stop making me laugh you pair of idiots, its just making your spunk spread out even more." It was true, the spunk had continued to drip down her face onto her dress. Eventually Charlotte sat up and wiped her face upwards brushing he spunk off her face into her hair. She disappeared briefly into the bathroom and I could hear running water. Charlotte returned having rinsed the spunk of her face but had left it on her dress and in her hair.

"I like the feeling of spunk on me, what can I say?" she said rather sheepishly. "Well that was a good round one. Did you have anything in mind that you would like to do next?" She asked raising an enquiring eyebrow. Paul and I were still naked in the bedroom, still with sore, red bottoms and both us were still semi-hard. Charlotte stood facing us, a hand on her hip. Paul moved behind her and raised her dress above her thighs and firmly grabbed her crotch.

"I think my wife should be good and ready by now." He said, "And I think her pussy should be dripping wet. So, if it's all right with you, Mark and I are going to take your clothes off. Then I'm going to ask Mark to give you a sound fucking with his cock. A really hard fucking mind, not some sort of gentle loving lovemaking. Then when he's done that, I'm going to bend you over the bed and give you another fuck, which is also going to be hard. And by the end of all that I think we might be ready for a glass of wine. Mark, I might need a hand with these clothes."

I moved across to Charlotte and between Paul and I we moved her clothes. Charlotte passively allowed us to strip her until she was naked. Once all three of us were bare she leant across and kissed me, grabbing my cock while I kissed her back then lowered her head and sucked on her nipples. I pushed her firmly back on the bed until she fell backwards and lay on the bed. I raised her legs in the air and pushed my erect cock into her wet and waiting pussy. As I entered her, I felt her body embrace me as I bent forward and kissed her lips. I would be lying if I would say I'd dreamt of this; it was too far beyond any sort of dream. I was finally fucking Charlotte. I steadily picked up the pace as I thrust my cock deeper into her. Her nipples had tightened to erect little nubs and her body started bucking with pleasure. I slightly realigned my hips and started fucking her harder and harder, until the slapping of our bodies echoed across the room. The pace intensified, I could feel sweat dripping down my body and there was sheen across Charlotte's skin. I could feel her hips shaking so concentrated on trying to bring her towards a climax keeping a steady rhythm while stimulating her clitoris.

"Keep doing that!" Charlotte gasped as the muscles on my arm almost locked with the strain of holding the position. Charlotte bucked her hips against me as she exploded into a loud and long climax. "Fuuuuck" she screamed as she forced my hand hard against her clitoris then lay back spent. I was nearly ready to cum myself, but I was worried continuing as Charlotte looked like she needed a rest. "Gently," She said, and I continued to penetrate her with less vigour.

"I'm ready." I eventually announced.

"On my tits." Said Charlotte and I removed my cock as it spurted a respectable load onto her chest and stomach. Charlotte smiled as she rubbed my sperm into her skin. "Kiss me," she said, and I gave her a deep embrace. "That was a good birthday present," she smiled at me. "Nearly as good as the bread book." Paul came across and pulled Charlotte to her feet.

"That was round two," he said. Now its my turn. He bent Charlotte forwards over the bed in the same position she had put us in when she had spanked us both earlier in the evening. Paul's cock was angry and hard again and he quickly entered her from behind and fucked her with the same intensity as I had done minutes earlier. Once again, the slapping of flesh on flesh echoed around the room as the heat rose and each Paul was dripping with sweat like I had been. Charlotte had a further climax and shortly after Paul withdrew his cock and sprayed another healthy load of spunk over Charlotte's arse. Paul and Charlotte both remained in position panting while regaining their breath.

Eventually Charlotte shakily rose to her feet. "Enough!" she said smiling. "I don't think I can take anymore. My fanny's on fire." She walked naked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water which she downed in one go. "Who wants a drink? I think it could be time to crack open the whisky." She appeared at the bedroom door holding a bottle of whisky in each hand. "Speyside or Island?" she said smiling. Charlotte skin was glowing with a sheen of moisture from the sweat generated from two vigorous fucks and the sperm we had deposited onto her skin. The sperm from the earlier blowjobs was still matted in her hair. She looked slutty but also like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth at the same time. I could see why Arabella had thought she was the right type of floozy to be wearing her underwear.