Are You Staring at My Ass? Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled on the bed with a whisky each, I had the Speyside while Charlotte and Paul went for an Islay. The lively sex had worked the edge of all the wine I'd drunk but it wasn't long drinking the whisky until I felt nicely relaxed again. Paul asked Charlotte if she'd had the birthday she'd hoped for and she said it had been better than she could have possibly dreamed, but that she felt she had one more orgasm left in her to round the night off.

"I need to go to the bathroom mate," Paul said to me. "Why don't you do the honours?" and he left the bedroom. Charlotte pulled her knickers off and laid back on the bed spreading her legs. I put my face between her legs and slowly lapped away at her pussy bringing her to a final climax of the evening. Moments after she had orgasmed Charlotte was fast asleep between Paul and me in the bed. It was the first time I had spent the night in the same bed as Charlotte and I too drifted off to sleep with her butt pushed into my crotch.

Once again Charlotte had surpassed my wildest expectations. I wasn't sure whether anything would top her birthday, but it turned out I was very wrong.