Are You Sure...?

Story Info
She obeys her daddy and gets exactly what she wanted.
1k words
4.34
4.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arygnam
Arygnam
1 Followers

"Are you sure about this...?"

Your voice was hushed, a little nervous and hesitant. I brushed back your hair knowing the strands must be ticklish on the bottom of your face, and with you restrained obviously unable to do so yourself. You did look oh so good on that St. Andrews Cross, tied up wrist and ankle with your back and ass pulled tight to the wood.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'm sure they'll enjoy it as much as you do. Plus, with the mask it's not like anyone will know it's you." I whispered the last into your ear, my lips very lightly brushing across the outside edge and your earlobe as I speak. I enjoyed watching you quiver at that, your form barely covered by a sheer baby doll, clearly several sizes too small as it did little to cover anything really. "Alright, shall we begin?" I asked with a smile.

You nodded your head at me, giving assent to what you knew would happen. The leather crop sounded out against your skin with the distinct sound of hitting flesh, your voice letting out a small moan of pain.

"Are you ready to admit to the world what you are?" I asked in a low voice, pausing to hear your response.

"No!" You cried back at me, "I'm just a normal girl!"

I tsked at that, shaking my head and striking out again with the crop again and again. Your cries invigorated me, my excitement clearly visible to you as you looked down towards my groin.

"You know this will continue until you admit it, slut. To me, to yourself, to the world. Only then will you be totally honest, only then will you receive your reward. And you already know the truth so why bother denying it, hmm?" I continued to strike you, only stopping again when large portions of your chest, hips, stomach and thigs almost glowed red.

"Well?" I asked again.

You seemed almost vacant, just letting out soft moans of agony every time I struck out. Slowly you spoke, almost as if against your will; "I'm just a dirty little cum dump for Daddy..."

"Louder!" I yelled at you, hitting you again with the crop, hard.

"I'M JUST A DIRTY LITTLE CUM DUMP FOR DADDY!" you yelled out desperately.

"Good girl.." I growled at you, dropping the crop and beginning to run my hands all over your body, gently rubbing and kissing and licking every red spot I could see and enjoying the gasps I could hear coming from above. That only intensified as my tongue found your pussy, licking slowly all around your groin and inner thighs and moving closer and closer to your labia.

"Ohhh..!" You exlaimed as my tongue met your clit, only to mutter the same again louder as I began to rub a hand across and slightly inside your slit, drenching them in lubrication and sliding them inside of you. Slowly I began, making circles with my tongue and moving my fingers gently in and out as if caringly and lovingly - only to suddenly press my tongue hard against your clit and licking hungrily as I pumped hard against you with my hand, my palm making smacking noises every time it met your pelvis.

Every time you seemed to come close to finishing, however, I would stop and start over; until I could barely touch you without you quivering on the edge. I untied your hands and legs and pushed you to your knees in front of me, removing my boxer briefs and grabbing your chin. I pushed down, opening your mouth and shoving my cock inside.

"Mmmm that's good baby girl, I know it's a tight fit down your throat but you can do it, just be a good little cum dump for Daddy just like you said." I said, grabbing your head and fucking your mouth hard. I used you into you began gasping and gagging against my cock, then removed myself and gave you a few seconds to catch your breath before grabbing your chin and again fucking your mouth. I could feel your nose press into me every time I rammed home, could feel the top of my dick down your throat twitching in ecstasy. Once you needed air again, I stood you up - turning you around and bending you over, hands on the cross as you used it for support.

"Here you go my desperate little whore, now tell me how much you love it." I said loudly, sliding the tip of my cock up and down your slit and slowly pushing inside - and then quickly ramming the rest of me in, causing you to cry out and shake.

"I love it! I love Daddy's cock! I love being Daddy's little whore! Fuck me Daddy, fuck me!" You shouted out, clenching and tightening around my cock and cumming again and again as you finally found release and moaning with pleasure with each thrust.

"Here it comes baby girl, here it comes!" I yelled, pounding you as hard as I could and reaching around to rub your clit with one hand and spanking you hard repeatedly with the other as I could feel my own release coming closer and closer.

I began to almost push and slam your upper body into the cross with my thrusts, moaning and grunting as I stayed on edge for what seemed like forever - until finally the feeling of you cumming on my cock and your cries sent me over the edge, releasing pump after pump inside you before pushing you off my cock and turning you around and pushing you to your knees to be hit by several more, covering your face and tits with the last of it.

I stood there for a few seconds just looking at the beautiful, perfect little whore in front of me before kneeling down and kissing you deeply. My tongue entwined with yours as I wrapped my arms around you and enjoyed your warmth. I gently slid an arm under you after, lifting you and depositing you on the bed just feet away.

"I'll bring you a towel and some water kitten, now... let's just hope they like it." I turned, leaving to go get what you needed... and taking a glance at the cameras spread around the play area that captured every little thing.

To be continued?

Arygnam
Arygnam
1 Followers