All Comments on 'Are You Sure About This? Ch. 01'

by Catalingus2005

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
forced silly contrived

when I read that her cell phone battery ran out of power -- golly dont you hate that when that happens?-- you kind of knew where this was going. For me... Four grown adults having communcations skill like that of a 14 year old boy trying to ask a girl out on a 1st date does NOT make for a very good story.

<br></br>

sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The End

For me at least. Husband is a fucking idiot so who cares, he deserves what he gets, which is a fucked up life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This isnt swinging this is immature adults thinkin

they are still in high school. If both spouses are not in total agreement and secure in their marriage swinging doesnt, cant work. I remember a few couples that came into swinging to save their marriage, they didnt it collapsed totally. And a few reluctant wives brought in by excited husbands. The women turned loose and really enjoyed themselves and destroyed the men who thought the wive wouldnt do anything and they would have a free game card. Most men are surpised women can go all night and mith multiple partners, while males usually can only handle two or three partners. Nothing destroys a husband more than knowing his wife is taking man after man and screaming out loud while he cant even get a hard on. The two in this story have one real problem they dont communicate at all about serious issues, they tease and play but that isnt communication. In swinging, all women get invitations to meet people alone, but if a couple swings they should always only play together with others, no single action. The wife in this story broke almost every rule and the husband is to braindead to talk to his wife.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 15 years ago
Amen to all of the above.

There really isn't much I can add to the above comments. All were quite perceptive. The first thing a writer needs to know is where the story is supposed to end up. I can't be sure that you do.

In your defense, this is a good example of American marriage today. (Indeed almost any countries save in the Muslin world) The main protagonists are inept, uncommunicative, and indecisive. The other couple are painted, I hope intentionally, as predatory, which would be in character. The key question is: so what are you going to do about it? Whatever you do, don't stop here. I hate writers who start something and don't finish it. Even it you take it to the wrong place, move it along somewhere and resolve this.

Best of wishes,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How fucking stupid

Oh I know that the people in the story can only do what's in the mind (?) of the writer and it doesn't appear that the writer has much in his so called mind. Whay couldn't he just have Dave tell Sharon that Tina was drunk, barfed all over her clothes and passed out and he put her to bed. Tina is a liar. She knew that she had thrown up. Her clother would have stank to high heaven. Sam...well he's just after a peice of ass. He's really more like the writer, a predator. Sharon...well she's stupid and if she fucks Sam then Dave should divorce her ...if for no other reason than terminal stupidity. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

themin12themin12over 15 years ago
Are u folks kidding?Story was great!

Great plotting...believable dialog...Sharon's anxieties convincingly told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Am I sure about this story?

Not really. Stupid people do stupid things this couple are stupid and will continue to do stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good little story

Your story makes one realize just how important communication is in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my god what complete crap!

the most ridiculous story... I can't even waste more time on this.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Decent attempt at a comedy of errors

Confusion, misunderstanding and good intentions gone bad! I like the story, though the dialog seemed clumsy and deliberately intended to confuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what fucking bile...

no one on this entire fucking planet is as dumb as you want us to beleive these people are... except maybe you the fuckign writer who wasted your time writing this garbage.

In real life, Sam and his wife would be dead. Which is why in real life, THIS SHIT DOES NOT HAPPEN. IT ONLY HAPPENS IN THE TWISTED IMMATURE MINDS OF LOSER WHO DON'T GET LAID.

Grow-up, get out and get a real fucking life!

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very nicely crafted confusion and frustration. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

user110user110over 11 years ago

this reminds me of the old tv show 'three's company', where the cast got into ridiculous situations because of a catastrophically stupid unwillingness to just tell the truth.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Fascinating start

and a good exploration of the way people fail to communicate.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Very confusing time for this couple. The bottom line is neither really wanted to swing. But still thought the other did. How does it work out? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Catalingus2005...

all this posting does is tell all us readers that you're a immature, sexless loser. This story is so completely ridiculous it offers NO value whatsoever. Seriously, just how fucking long do you think people would live who trick and con couples into destroying their marriage... and for first time sex with an uninterested party. You see, on this site poor authors like you are constantly writing about people who chase and go to absolutely silly lengths to fuck someone for the first time. Catalingus, have you ever had a sex life? by this story, it seems you haven't. First time sex is an ego boost for immature people... and NOTHING ELSE! Anyone who has actually had a healthy sex life knows this... which is why only pathetic losers with no sex life would even write something like this, let alone think it up. Your readers are laughing at you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Catalingus2005 you're a fucking moron.

Do you know any thing about people? About sex? about swinging? This story is pathetic, and you make all the people come across like morons. So, since you wrote this pile of shit, that makes you a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waste of time in reading.

l always wonder why there are so many depraved and perverted writers at this site? Are they so bored that they just write anything that pops into their heads? Very, very unfortunate.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Always

It's always a mistake to go outside your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a whore, divorce the whore.

kdad9010kdad9010almost 2 years ago

I’m enjoying it… sort of. I really want to like it. They have had soooooooo many opportunities to say something to each other that it’s more frustrating than not. It especially makes no sense that he wouldn’t have just told her about Tina being so wasted that she passed out the first night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous