All Comments on 'Are You Sure You Want This?'

by JoeysMonique

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

You managed to put into words something I've been trying to explain to my partner. This is very well written. I look forward to reading more of your work.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
An excellent story

This has a marvellous sense of reality about it - and it is so lovingly written. Please bring us more of your fine work. Welcome, new writer, and have five stars from me.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Its great to see a loving parts dom/sub relationship but I think maybe having the characters talk about a safeword would of added alot to the story. Sadly to many stories on this site seem to be written by authors who haven't a clue as to how a real BDSM relationship works as most people in the scene are not sadists.

visioneervisioneerover 10 years ago

Gently intense. Very well written a good use of second person. Please post more.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Welcome.

Short sharp and intense.

Thank you

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 10 years ago
I don't normally care for second-person narrative, but here, combined with first-person,

....but here it combines well with first-person in a brief, somewhat nameless and mysterious, but still enticing and sensual tale of a woman's erotic submission to her master. BDSM at its best, really. Thank you for reminding us of the positive side of D/s relationships. Your characters really understood the idea of pleasure through pain.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

If this is the first training session why is she spanked so much, paddled, and cropping. Does BDSM have to have all the beatings. It seems like he is a saddist and yet I get the feeling they are husband and wife.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Yes!

It is such a relief when I find a story that does not stop at the simple bland spanking. You bring in the belt, the crop, AND the paddle! This was good. It did still have the feel of an "introduction" into the lifestyle, but that is the idea. I would love to read more, and see even more of this guys mean side. Please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous