Are You Sure You Want to Do That?

Story Info
Cuckold Creampie Morning Surprise.
1.1k words
3.94
41.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cuckold small penis humiliation confession.

"Mmm. Nice but...Are You Sure You Want to Do That?"

I heard her say as I buried my face between her warm sticky thighs, my mouth against her moist pungent cunt. I didn't know what she could mean so I pushed on, parting, probing, nuzzling. She murmured "Oh, Yes, okay then. I don't mind if you don't..." I heard her laugh, a little scornfully perhaps, then moan with pleasure as I lapped my tongue between the swollen lips of her vulva "Mmm...nice, lick my dirty naughty pussy...ooh..."

Soon I felt her gasp, her body tremble as she had a little orgasm. She pulled my face away: "no more, I'm very tender down there, sore, after last night..." She giggled.

I poked my head up from under the duvet and smiled at her pretending to know what she meant. I couldn't remember much about last night.

I climbed on top of her, slobbering kisses on her neck and pushed myself between her legs. I bucked and flailed as I tried to stick my little stiff dick into her cunt. She usually let me after I'd gone down on her. Instead she pushed my flailing body aside:

"No! I said No didn't I. I wouldn't be able to feel your little one after last night anyway."

She rolled over to the other side of the bed and quickly fell back to sleep. I lay where she had slept, aware of the big wet patch on the sheets beneath me, confused, frustrated, aroused. I played with my tiny quivering erection as she snored but stopped myself from cumming. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with my boner pressed into her thigh. She giggled sleepily and let me grope her tits, suck her nipples, rub my finger from her clit to her sphincter and dry hump her hip. Encouraged I clambered onto her body. She allowed me between her thighs let me fuck her while she slept. My small hard dick barely entered her wide moist pussy and I came in a couple of jerks. She opened her sleepy eyes and smiled at me as I grunted. "Good boy. Have you cum already? I didn't even know you were inside me! Sorry."

Her phone rang. She answered. She sat up, smiled and played with her hair as the caller spoke. She looked at me, said: "Okay. Half an hour." and hung up.

"That was Terry and Mike. You know, the guys who came back last night. They're at the pub, they had to be out of their hotel at 11 but their train back to Manchester isn't till 6 tonight so we're meeting them for drinks. Now."

I still wouldn't admit having no recollection of the previous night. But it was coming back. And in overwhelming waves of humiliation as I realised what Jenny was saying.

"I must have fallen asleep. How long did they stay?"

She laughed.

"You passed out in the pub. Terry and Mike carried you home. You don't remember, do you? You wet yourself and took your trousers off. You got all aggressive and Mike slapped you. It was so funny. They were really nice about it. Helped me put you to bed. And they had a bottle of rum. So, you know, one thing led to another."

"Oh. Right. Did you...?"

"Fuck yes. All night. You got up and told us to keep the noise down...oh my god, you really don't remember do you?"

"Both of them?"

"Yes. I even did what I told you I always wanted to do...you know...both holes at once. So good, but I'm sore now...(giggle)..sorry."

"So... when I went down on you...."

She nodded:

"I tried to tell you. I said you might not want to do that but...I wasn't going to argue. Anyway, you seemed to like it. Some guys do...cuckold cream pies..."

I said I didn't want to go to the pub. I was too embarrassed after the way I'd behaved. And humiliated at having to meet two guys who'd fucked my wife all night.

"Don't be stupid Dave. You'll look like more of a twat if you stay here sulking and wanking. Get a couple of drinks inside you and you'll be fine. How do I look?"

She looked great. In a tousled, creased, sexy, slutty way. She was wearing her push up bra, low cut tight pink frock two sizes too small and little black heels. "Do me up at the back."

Mike and Terry were polite and nice. They got a round in as soon as we arrived. Soon I was drunk again. We all were. Jenny was tactile and flirty but nobody said anything about what they'd done. Until Jenny said it was a shame they had to catch the train back to Manchester.

"You can't go without giving me a proper seeing off, like last night."

There was a pause.

"Right. I wasn't sure if we could talk about that. In front of your husband."

"He knows. Don't you hunny. He can't remember much but I told him. He even....No I shoudn't..." She giggled.

"What?"

"Okay then...he even went down on me right after you'd left, licked me out, cream pie. You loved it didn't you darling?"

I blushed but nodded. The guys pulled faces like I was disgusting.

I went to the loo. When I came back Jenny was sitting between them, kissing each in turn. Her legs were open, her skirt up, their hands fingering her.

She looked at me. "Dave, their train's in half an hour. Keep an eye out while we go to the men's toilet. Don't let anyone in."

I couldn't stop people from going to the loo. In any case Jenny was too loud and the cubicle was shaking like it was going to break as they fucked her.

I sat at our table and watched as the landlord was called to the gents. Terry and Mike came out red faced, laughing, tucking in their shirts and finished their drinks. Jenny hobbled out panting, her hair a mess, her make up smeared, her skirt up, knickers round her knees. The landlord told them to get out before he called the police. Everyone in the pub stared, some people laughed, there were a few jeers and lewd comments aimed at Jenny.

Jenny grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to my feet.

"I get the feeling we're not welcome here Dave. We need to go home. I'm not finished yet, not by a long way..."

One day I'll tell you what happened when we got home.....