Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck

Story Info
A story of how my wife's friend turned me into a cuckold.
4.4k words
4.37
162.4k
283

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applecati
applecati
478 Followers

My wife Beth and I have been married for a little over a year. We met a few years back through mutual friends, and while I was instantly attracted to her, it took several months of courtship before I worked up the courage to ask her out. While I am not a terrible-looking guy, I can say that she is slightly out of my league, so it took a lot of confidence on my part to believe that she would say yes to a date, let alone an eventual relationship.

So you have a mental image, I'm about 5'9'', with short hair and an average build; what many would consider a "dad bod." On the other hand, Beth is 5'10'', has an athletic build, yet is naturally curvy. She has medium-length brown hair, 34DD breasts and a larger than average butt (her friends jokingly call her a "PAWG.")

Beth's friend, Mia, was always a wild-card and, in my opinion, not the best influence on her. They had met in college and had become BFFs ever since. While I don't have anything against Mia, I always get the sense that she doesn't particularly like me or feels I am the reason they can no longer go to clubs and court guys for free drinks.

I have always been open with Beth that I don't mind if she has her girl's nights out at the bars/clubs, but she insists its more of a maturity thing and is no longer into that scene rather than thinking her going out would make me feel insecure in any way. Either way, I feel that Mia resents me because of this and would often subtly undermine me in front of Beth.

For example, a few months back, a small group of us were dining out on the patio of a local brunch spot, and our waiter was a relatively handsome guy. Every time the waiter came by, Mia would tease Beth about how the waiter was checking her [Beth] out. Near the end of brunch, Mia joked that Beth should get the waiter's number and that he probably has a big cock under his tight black pants. When I stated something like, "I'm not sure how I feel about that," Mia quickly shot back with, "I'm just kidding, jeez, lighten up." The whole table pretty much chuckled and stated, "that's Mia for you." I was not too offended, as this was typical of Mia, but this is just one example.

Mia joked about the waiter's big dick because the last two men Beth dated were relatively well endowed, around 7 and 7.5 inches, respectively. While I'm not too small (about 5.5 inches), I was always insecure around Beth because she would often say size did not matter to her, yet would state there are some benefits of having a larger penis, like being able to give her a g-spot orgasm in any position in a shorter amount of time. I just get the feeling that she misses having access to a larger penis from time to time, though I can give her a g-spot orgasm (about 20% of the time) with some effort while she is bent over the bed and standing up.

Once Mia started dating Eli (her FWB), the tension between us calmed down a bit, and the four of us even went on a nice double date. I was beginning to like the idea that Beth's friend was in a relationship, though Eli is a bit intimidating, and I did catch Beth shooting him a few up and down glances from time to time. Eli is about 6'2'' with a swimmer's body and did a stint in the Marine Corps a few years back before working as a security consultant. While I understand that Beth will inevitably be attracted to other men, having someone so close to our lives put me on edge, but I've always convinced myself I was overreacting.

One night in bed, I casually asked Beth what she thought of Eli, and she said she thinks he is a good guy and a good fit for Mia. I mentioned that he was pretty good-looking as well, and she gave me a seductive smile while nodding her head. "But he's not as charming as you," Beth said, which seemed to ease my jealousy.

We hadn't seen Mia and Eli for several months after our double date, and we chalked it up to them building their relationship and still riding that "new relationship high." Last Friday, Mia texted Beth that she and Eli were going to the club downtown, and we should join. While both Beth and I were reluctant at first, we figured we hadn't been out much since the pandemic restrictions were eased and figured, "why not."

We order an Uber and head over to the club to find it a bit more packed than we were comfortable with. Luckily, Eli's friend James was a co-owner of the club, and they already had a VIP section booked, which was far less crowded and more elegant. We meet up with Eli, James, Mia, and a few of their other friends and sit in one of the booths. Once we sat down, I began to feel excited since this was the first time we had been out to a place like this in a couple of years.

Both Mia and Beth were wearing their club best: tight-fitting dresses that hugged their curves, showing plenty of cleavage, and high heels that lifted their asses to perfection. I was on cloud nine, not even slightly insecure that Beth now towered over me by a good several inches.

Unfortunately, I guess Mia never officially relayed that Beth and I were together, so James comes and sits right next to us and begins chatting with Beth. Their conversation becomes a bit flirtatious as James plays with Beth's hair and strokes her thigh. Beth quickly moves his hand away and says, "have you met my husband?" James looks a bit taken aback but quickly introduces himself and apologizes that he has had a bit too much to drink. I don't think much of it, as I have become used to guys flirting with Beth in front of me. It comes with the territory, I guess.

A couple of hours go by, and we are all pretty hammered at this point. Mia suggests going back to Eli's place to play beer pong, to relive our old college days. We all agree and part ways with the others in the VIP section. I wasn't too fond of the idea since the last time we went out before the pandemic, we went back to Mia's place with the guy she was then dating, and Beth and Mia both ended up drunkenly making out with him and a couple of his friends that night. I wasn't too angry since we were all practically running on alcohol that night, but I know how Beth gets when she drinks too much.

The five of us (me, Beth, Mia, Eli, and James) hop into an UberXL and stop by the liquor store to pick up some cheap beer and hard alcohol. We were already pretty trashed, but hey, we wanted to keep the night going.

Once we got to Eli's place, he cleared the dining table, and we set up a bunch of glasses and coffee mugs filled with Coors Light (we forgot to buy red Solo cups).We took turns paring off into teams for a few games when Mia said, "let's make it more interesting." When we asked what she meant, she said we should play "strip pong," where we remove an article of clothing for every shot we miss.

My heart sank a little when she said this, as I was a bit uncomfortable taking my clothes off next to two ripped former military dudes. But I knew Mia would give me shit if I objected, so we all drunkenly agreed.

Fortunately, I'm pretty good at beer pong, so I wasn't too worried and figured I had two socks and pants I could take off as a buffer. The first game was Beth and me vs. Eli and Mia, with James acting as the ref. When Eli missed his first shot, he took his shirt off first, revealing his subtle six-pack and toned physique. Both girls had already removed their shoes, so the first thing Beth and Mia took off were their bandage-style dresses, leaving very little room for error.

Mia had no problem taking her bra off, revealing her D cups for us all to see. When Beth missed her next shot, she was reluctant to take off the bra, but everyone was egging her on about following the rules. She gave me a quick look and mouthed, "is this cool?" and I said, "we agreed to the rules, I guess." In either case, we were all drunk enough not to give it too much thought, though once Beth took her bra off, I could see James get visibly excited, stealing quick glances when he thought no one was looking.

We won that game, and James was up to play next. Everyone put their clothes back on for the new game, and Mia suggested changing teams. Now it was Eli and me vs. Beth and James, Mia as ref.

Mia pulled out the whisky before we started the next round and suggested we all do a shot. We all drunkenly agreed and poured shots of Jameson into the mugs previously filled with beer and downed them in one gulp. To further add to the debauchery, Eli and Mia suggested pouring a half shot of whisky into each cup instead of beer. Now I have done this in the past and can definitively say things never end well when you play "hard alcohol pong." Before I could even object, Mia was pouring mini shots into all the glasses and mugs, and the game was ready to start.

I took my first shot and missed. I began taking off my socks, and Mia yelled, "don't be a pussy; socks don't count." When I said I was just optimizing my strategy, Mia laughed and said, "fine, I'll make this more comfortable, and took her dress off again, leaving only her bra and underwear. Eli and James were cheering as she did this, so I reluctantly took my shirt off and took my whisky shot. James was up next, and he also missed, taking his shirt off to reveal a body much similar to Eli. Fortunately, I was too drunk to let my insecurity show.

After several more turns, we were missing more shots than we were making, and all of us were down to just one article of clothing. Me, James, and Eli stood there in our boxers while Beth was standing topless, shaking her boobs, taunting us to miss. Eli made his shot, and James volunteered to shoot the next one and missed. Up until now, no one had completely stripped down, so James was a bit hesitant to take his underwear off, as I suspect he had a hard-on from both Mia and Beth drunkenly jumping around topless.

Once James took his boxers off, the room went silent for a moment, and I noticed both Mia and Beth staring, eyes wide with their jaws dropped. Beth quickly regained composure and giggled it off with an "oh my!" Mia got closer to James and screamed, "holy shit." I looked at Eli to see how he was reacting, and he seemed totally unphased as if he actively encouraged Mia to engage in such behavior. Mia drunkenly grabbed James' 8" to 9" cock in her hands and squeezed it as if she was checking for ripe fruit.

"Whoa!" said James.

I figured Eli had to be furious now, but he just chuckled and said, "it's not that much bigger than mine, babe."

"It's just different, I guess," said Mia, as she walked over to Eli and gave him a kiss. Mia pulled down Eli's boxers, revealing his equally big yet slightly trimmer cock, and began stroking it. If I have to guess, Eli was probably less than an inch shorter and only slightly less girthy than James, though both their cocks, without a doubt, trumped mine by a significant margin. I could see Beth was acting a bit nervous, though she kept laughing the situation off. I was terrified, as I suspected Mia would ask me to drop my shorts pretty soon, and I was not comfortable with that at all.

"Feel it, Beth," said Mia, drunkenly, as she pointed to James' now throbbing penis.

"No way," laughed Beth.

"Oh, common, we're all friends here. Your husband won't mind, will you?" said Mia, looking directly at me while still stroking Eli's now hard cock.

"I...." I didn't know what to say. I was a combination of piss drunk, terrified, yet strangely turned on, too.

"Though I haven't seen one like this before," giggled Beth, as she starred down between James' legs.

"Common, just feel it!" shouted Mia in her drunken state as she got on her knees and began sucking Eli's cock.

"Well... can I just touch it? Will you be mad?" Beth asks, looking at me.

"Stop being such a prude, Beth," Says Mia as she pulls Eli's cock out of her mouth. "Just do it!"

"I mean... if you want to. If you're really that curious," I say.

I see a light gleam from Beth's eyes. She poured nearly two more shots of Jameson into a cup. "Liquid courage, am I right?" she said as she downed the strange beer and whisky concoction. Once I realized what was going to happen, I wanted to say something, but a part of me wanted to see her grab James' cock too.

Beth was visibly blushing as she approached James, while he had a sly and arrogant smile on his face. She started by touching the head of his penis with her finger, to which James quickly grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his now fully erect penis. "You might as well go for the whole deal," he said while winking at my wife.

Beth held his cock in her hands for a good thirty seconds before pulling away. "What do you think?" asked Mia, still on her knees looking back at Beth. "Impressive, I must say," replied Beth.

Mia then looked at me while still talking to Beth "bigger or smaller than your husband?" she said in a facetious way. Mia knew I was smaller and was just rubbing salt in the wound. I know her and Beth talk details.

"It's hard to say. There are many factors I look for," stated Beth, trying nervously to backpedal. Mia got off her knees, wiped her mouth, and walked over to me. "Let's have a look then.

"Mia pulled my boxers down to see I was erect. She covered her mouth, attempting to hide her laughter. "Well, I guess we answered that question," laughed Mia.

I looked over to Beth to see if she would chastise Mia, but she and Mia were both giggling hysterically. Clearly, the whisky had hit Beth hard, and I could sense she was at the point where she lost all inhibition.

"It's all good, player," yelled Eli in an attempt to comfort me, "they're just messing around."

Soon after, James loudly proclaimed, "all the men are buck ass naked; you ladies need to step it up." Mia and Beth look at each other and laugh, "ok, fine," as they both take their underwear off.

"Damn, Beth, you were hiding that in those tight ass panties?" yelled James, as he smacked my wife's ass. I thought Beth would step away, asking him to stop, but she just laughed. "I hide these assets well," she said.

I wanted to say something at this point, but I now felt like the vibe was very different. There was no more nervous laughter from Beth, and the four of them all seemed to be having a good time.

"You got the full package, don't you?" said James to Beth, as he fondled my wife's breast in his hand.

"Hey, come on now," I said in an attempt to diffuse the situation.

"Ease up, dude, they're just having some innocent fun," laughed Mia as she walked up to me.

"Let's just have a fun night, honey," Beth said, looking at me, almost as if she was annoyed I said anything.

Mia put her hands on my cock and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "We're all friends here," she said. I looked at Eli, and he just nodded in approval.

Eli sat down on a couch with some whisky in hand as Mia let me massage her breasts in the kitchen. I looked to see if Beth had noticed, but she was now stroking James' cock as he grabbed her ass with one hand while fondling her breasts with the other.

As I fondled Mia's perky breasts, she had my cock in one hand, slowly stroking it. It all only lasted about 20 seconds before I exploded. Mia looked at me and laughed, "eager, aren't we?"

I was a bit bummed out, as I'll be honest, it was quite enjoyable, and a part of me thought I would be able to fuck Mia, though that reality quickly faded as she washed her hands in the sink and walked back over to Eli.

Mia jumped on Eli's lap, pushing her breasts into his face. "Did you miss me, baby?

"I look over at Beth and see that she and James are now full-on making out while simultaneously caressing each other. James has his fingers on my wife's clit as she moans between breaths and kisses.

I couldn't even say anything, as I had just spent the last 20 seconds getting a handjob from Mia, so I had no grounds to object. A part of me realized that this had probably been Mia's plan all along: to give me a little tease so I couldn't do anything while my wife gets intimate with James.

"Should we play some board games or Jackbox?" I shouted, trying to bring our little party back down a few levels, but no one was listening. Mia was now sucking Eli's cock while Beth and James were making their way over to the couch. I awkwardly stood around the dining table, drinking some now lukewarm Coor's light.

A part of me was worried that Beth and James would have intercourse, but I figured Beth wouldn't let it get that far, though they had already crossed the "just touching" line quite a while ago.

That fear quickly turned into a reality as James sat down on the couch next to Mia and Eli, and I saw my wife climb into his lap. James begins sucking on Beth's 34DD breasts with both hands on her ass, and I can tell she's loving every moment of it.

Mia and Eli are now full-on fucking, reverse-cowgirl as Mia shouts words of encouragement at Beth. At this point, it was like I wasn't even in the room. Beth fingers herself to grab some natural lube out of her now dripping pussy and begins to lube up James' cock. I am both furious and turned on. I wanted to run up and stop the whole ordeal, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I just gazed in awe. The site of James' massive cock slapping my wife's fat round ass was just an ethereal sight to see.

Beth gave his cock a few more strokes before gently gliding it inside of her, completely raw. She let out a huge gasp "oh my god!" she screamed as she slowly worked her way up and down on his shaft. As Beth is now riding James, Mia looks at me and smiles deceptively as if to confirm this was her plan the entire time.

"Bring us some water," Mia shouts to me as if to put me in my place. I don't object and quickly bring four water bottles from the fridge and set them on the coffee table. Beth and Mia both look at each other and burst out laughing as if they were shocked that I actually did it.

James reached for a water bottle and thanked me as he stood up, completely oblivious to the idea that I may be remotely uncomfortable with the fact that he had been fucking my wife for the last 15 minutes. He took a few sips and placed the bottle back on the table. Beth was lying back on the couch in absolute bliss. Her body was drenched in sweat, and her nipples were erect. I was so turned on by the sight of her I wanted to fuck her right then and there. I tried to rub her shoulders, and she pulled away laughing "don't be rude," she said as if I was overstepping, trying to be intimate with my own wife.

She got off the couch and walked over to James, got on her knees, and sucked his cock for a little while longer before he grabbed her by the ass and thighs and lifted her up. With one arm around James' neck, Beth grabbed his cock and slid it back inside, moaning with each thrust as if she were having multiple g-spot orgasms from the sheer size of his cock alone.

Mia then got up off the couch and smacked Beth's ass as Beth was riding James, and said her turn was up. They both laughed as James put Beth back on the couch next to Eli. Mia then wrapped her arms around James's neck and her legs around his Torso, allowing him to continue with her where Beth left off.

Beth grabbed a bottle of water and looked at me with a daring smile. She spread her legs and practically ordered me to go down on her. I was a bit reluctant as she just had James' raw cock inside of her, but when she noticed my hesitation, she screamed, "now!"

As I move in closer to her drenched pussy, I smell hints of her perfume and James' cologne. She grabbed my head and forced it into her dripping pussy before saying, "that's enough," and kicked me away with her feet laughing.

She turned to Eli and began sucking his cock as he lay back on the couch. In the background, I hear Mia moaning from riding James, though I am fixated on my wife. Beth gets off the couch and sits down on Eli's lap as his nearly equally massive cock slides into her. She moans for a bit before Eli forces her to bend forward as he fucks her doggy style on the couch. I try to rub Beth's tits as they swing back and forth, but she quickly slaps my hand away. "uh uh," she laughs while shaking her head side to side.

applecati
applecati
478 Followers
12