Are You That Gullible?

Story Info
Wife pitches the renting of her womb.
1k words
4.29
69k
72
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Just a short story. I tried to keep at 750 just to see if I could. I couldn't. This was written and edited in about an hour. So any mistakes, errors, typos or shit like that are mine. There is no sex. There is no cheating wife. There was potential but it was nipped in the bud.

Are You That Gullible?

I was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper and drinking my morning coffee. It was Saturday. A day that I could relax without worrying about work or any part of my life. My beautiful wife Linda was sitting across the table from me, sipping her coffee.

"I'm thinking about renting out my womb," she said.

"Which room?" I asked.

"No. Not a room! My womb. My womb."

"What?"

"Well, we can't have babies together, why let it go to waste when I could be having other peoples babies."

"What?" I said looking at her like she was nuts.

"My womb. It's perfectly healthy. I can have babies grow in there. I'm healthy enough to do this..."

"Really? Do I get a say?"

"Of course you do. That's why I brought it up," she replied.

"Okay. Do you have a couple in mind?" I don't know why I asked that.

"I do."

"How much?"

"How much what?

"How much are they willing to pay you to rent out your womb?"

"A lot," she said smiling at me.

"How much?"

"$50,000."

"I see. When will you have the procedure?"

"What procedure?" I shook my head. I couldn't believe what she just asked.

"The one to put the fetus inside your womb?"

"Oh. No, we are going to do it the natural way..."

"Over my dead body!" I shouted.

Linda cringed at my shout. I just glared at her, not believing what she just said. She had fear in her eyes.

"But, honey..."

"Who is this couple?" I asked softly.

"William and Jenny Adams."

"You work with Bill, don't you?"

"Yes."

"He's the one that brought this up, right?"

"Yes."

"Did you sign a contract?"

"No. I'm doing this as a friend."

"Have you talked to Jenny about what is going to happen?"

"No."

"When will you get paid?"

"We haven't discussed the money yet."

"When did he want to start?"

"Next Saturday."

"Okay, let me sum up what I have heard here today. Some guy you work with has talked you into letting fuck you to make a baby that he and his wife may or may not want and may or may not pay you for. Does that about sum it up?"

"Now that you put it that way, it makes me sound pretty stupid."

"Do you think?" I said sarcastically.

"Burt, that's just hurtful."

"Do you have Jenny's cell phone number?" I asked.

Linda winced as she nodded. I stuck out my hand. Sighing, she handed me her cell phone. I looked in her contacts. When I found Jenny's number, I was just about to press the call button but froze with my finger above the screen.

"On second thought... when did he want to fuck you?"

"Next Saturday," she replied sheepishly.

"I see." Picking up my cell, I put Jenny's number in my contact list, along with Bills.

"What are you doing?"

"You do know what I do?"

"Yeah, you're a lawyer."

"I'm going to draw up a contract between you, me, and Bill and Jenny. You will take it to Bill on Monday and just hand it to him. Don't say a word, just handed it to him and walk away. On Tuesday, you will ask him if he has signed the contract. If he hasn't you will ask him again on Wednesday and so on. What was the plan for Saturday?"

"We were to meet at the Hilton downtown and spend the day."

"I see."

"What will the contract say?" she asked.

"A bunch of legal mumbo jumbo. But the good part will be plain English."

"What will that say?"

"It will say that before you will perform your part of the bargain, he has to sign the contract and pay you $25,000 in cash."

"What if he signs and pays?"

"Then I guess he gets to fuck you. But he won't."

"Why?"

"Because I plan on speaking with Jenny before Saturday."

"Oh. Should I mention that?"

"No. In fact, he will have to get her to sign it too or forge her signature."

"I am a dolt, aren't I?" Linda asked head hung in shame.

"Linda, you are a very smart woman who has a streak of kindness in her a mile wide, I don't fault you for that."

I drew up the contract and Linda gave it to Bill. She said an hour later he came to her office and started bitching and moaning about the contract and the upfront money. Linda just shrugged her shoulders and told him her lawyer wanted all this to be legal and to make sure it was on the up and up as well as for her to be compensated for bearing his child. He stormed out of her office. The days rolled by. When Linda came home on Friday, Bill still hadn't given her a signed contract or the cash. I just smiled at her.

"I called Jenny this afternoon," I said.

"Oh, Burt, was that a good idea?"

"Don't you think she needs to know about her cheating husband?"

"I guess. What did she say?"

"Well, they have two children. She doesn't want anymore. And Bill had a vasectomy after the second child."

"That bastard," Linda shouted. "I wonder how many other women he has..."

"Jenny told me at least five. She is in the process of divorcing him. He gets served tonight."

"Then I guess this is over?"

"Not by a long shot," I said.

The End

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers