All Comments on 'Are You The One?'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
GhostbearGhostbearabout 18 years ago
Short

but said a lot. Ok-I admit it. I really enjoy your stories.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Told with sensitivity

Nice story, well done.

DJ

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Exceptionally done and so different. Great!

This is as different as I can remember a story being that I’ve read in quite a while. Boy, that’s hard to do to find a Loving Wives story that has very little to do with others already done. It was very good and so well done. It was short as that’s all that was needed to tell it totally.

I’m very impressed and it was great entertainment.

Thank you it was just wonderful.

With great respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just Better And Better

Author - I am enjoying your work - this well written effort displayed arousal, rationality and depth. We need more like you.

You made me respect him and in the process you. Quite credible and strongly entertaining.

Thanks - you are appreciated - With High regard

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Good!

Very good use of image. Concise. You say a lot with the character looking in the mirror.

Well done!

Regards,

C

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 18 years ago
This was extremely good!

It seemed the boy grew into a man. It was a nice transition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What?!

what had just happened? they was talkin' in a crowded bar, and i turned my head away for one second and when i turned around, they was gone, and is now rutting against each other like shamless, sex-starved bonobo in Jane Goodall's sanctury in Africa for endanger monkeys,,,

that's fast, guys,,, slow down there!

the woman sayz "I was lookin' at you and you look cleaner than most folks" and the dude said, "Oh, yeah? you don't want condom, eh?" and she sayz, "No, man, my old man love to suck it out of me! I'm clean; test every month, and besides you is the second person I fuck the last month" and he grabs her hand and they run upstairs and he unzips and thrusts deep in her?

Lord Buddha!, don't you wanna SLOW down a bit, even if it is only a fictional story, dear hard working smart story telling author?

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

very well done I liked it

magmamanmagmamanabout 18 years agoAuthor
RE:What?

Well, yes. Quick and just like that. Not sex, you see, but something else.

A hint at a woman abused for a husband's different desires, one that Danny could not really know about.

Thus unexplained, not even really understood.

The feeling later of having been used caused pause, then thought in him. No need to dwell on it, many of us have felt it at one time or another in life.

I realized this was short, I stared at the page for a very long time, it sat in preview for weeks. When it hit me that I could only repeat more of what I already wrote, I knew it was time to post.

From your different and unique comments I see that aware of it or not, you understand the story.

No need for a followup, thank you!

MGM

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Not very well explained. Left a lot to be imagined...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another beauty

A short story about a short fuck. Both had their impact. Thoughtful erotica is a rare thing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Man Who Learned Better

That's the name of one og Heinlein's classic story themes - and it perfectly fits the true action here. The protagonist, we find out through sketchy self-revelation, is a promiscuous predator. He is approached by a woman who wants to find someone who will make a "sperm deposit" for her to take back to her husband. The description of the anonymous (OK, names were exchanged) sex and the hero's resulting disquiet and self-analysis were drawn deftly. It's interesting to see someone experiencing sexual predation as prey; the "Thanks, it was fun," as the wife treasures her husband's gift of sperm and hurries home is devastating in its emptiness. It makes sense that the hero begins to understand the pain possible in this empty process; that in fact he's likely left many women as empty and used as he felt, and that he did want more than a place to thrust himself. Good tale.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
good story

Magmaman you have a good story why didnt put the story in the mature section you have no wife in the story you seem to be single just looking for women the only wife in the story was the one woman you were talking to so why loving wifes?

Atlanta,Ga

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Packs a good punch

Liked it. Short but the tale has a lot of punch. Thanks.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Superb little story.

Well written by a Master of words and emotions. Thank you.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Growth -

We all do it but it interesting when the pace changes such that we actually register when it happens -

Nice job of allowing us to see someone who got it -heh

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice

A young man who screwed a married woman realized that it was not a right thing to do. Excellent. He is a real man. Real men don't screw other men's wives. Only jerk-off asshole mother fuckers do. And they should all live in pain.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Beautiful Work

MGM really knows how to do a finished portrait. I really have to go back and read all of his earlier work.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
NOT ONLY DOES A MAN MUST KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS

he has to be able to set them and abide. TK U MLJ LV NV

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Excellent Flash Story

Concise and poingnant. Five stars!

erotikoserotikosabout 8 years ago
Nice work!

A well-written story, very trim and tight in plot, character and verse. Excellent mechanics of spelling, grammar and punctuation. Clearly a five-star effort. Keep 'em coming!

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Good Story, as Always

This one will bounce around in my head.. Perhaps the husband was impotent?

or could it have been that he was sterile. But no one likes to be used as she did the first time.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

Different take on cheating wife, with good ending. Don't see this.often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It Can Be Surprising

The things that can occur to make you take stock of yourself and allow you to grow up. Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

She needs her freedom. She seems like someone who wants to be "owned" by a man who truly loves her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Certainly different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...