Are You Tiffani Caine? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, that's so hilarious!" Sara finally panted.

"What if it went further?" Rachel asked. "What would dirty talk be like? 'Sug my trobbing cog, you nasdy lidduh ho-a!'"

Sara was utterly scandalized by such a thought, and with wide eyes clasped her hand hard over her mouth trying to prevent her explosive laughter from escaping and embarrassing her. "That's - that's - HAHAHAHAHA!"

"I vanna fug you undil you cand't walg straidt!" Rachel managed through her own laughter. "You von't pe aple to zit dumorrow!"

This sort of thing was outrageous and completely inappropriate and Sara knew she should stop it right here, but any outrage she felt seemed small and unimportant, so instead of being demure and proper she said, "Hooz my lidduh sludpuppy? YOU AH! DELL ME!"

Rachel squealed a delighted laugh and said, "I'm gunnuh put my gum deeb in yoah gunt! I'm gunnuh knog my lidduh bidch up!"

At that point neither of them could say any more over the uncontrollable laughter they were both suffering from. It was the most hilarious thing Sara had ever heard and she could only laugh herself out before she could bring herself to do anything else. After a while the laughter died down, and then they looked at each other and began laughing again.

It was Rachel who pulled herself together first and said, "I have to take you shopping again, girl."

'I can't afford more underwear!" Sara moaned.

"No, no, I mean there are like five really good thrift stores within six blocks of here. You could spend $50 and get a whole bunch of awesome stuff. And if you're feeling particularly daring that day you might even buy something an Amish woman wouldn't think is too conservative."

Sara gave her a serious look and asked, "Are you insulting my dress?"

"No, I'm insulting your dresses. Those shapeless things don't do you any favors. What's up with them?"

"They're modest!" Sara pouted. "I want them to be modest."

"They're fugly. And you have an amazing body! I'm not saying to wear miniskirts - I mean, you could totally pull off a miniskirt that shows the bottom half of your ass if you wanted to, you've got the body for it. But if you just wore knee-length skirts and an average shirt and some makeup you'd be a neckbreaker."

"A what?"

"Oh come on, you know. Somebody so hot that you break your neck turning to look at them when they walk by. A neckbreaker."

"I never heard that before," Sara said, then began to giggle again. "I don't want to be responsible for anyone ending up in a wheelchair. And besides, dressing like this is easier. I don't have to worry about how to dress in different situations because everything I wear is basically the same. I don't waste time any money on makeup. I dress like a good Christian woman should so I don't make a spectacle of myself."

"You have an amazing body, Tiffani. You've earned an amazing body. Look at your legs." For the first time Sara realized that Rachel had pushed her dress up almost to her crotch so the tops of her stockings showed. "No cellulite. No fat. Perfect muscle tone. These things are like iron bars."

"Tiny, stumpy iron bars," Sara mused, then gigged again.

"They're gorgeous. You show those things on the street and damned near every woman walking by would be sick with jealousy."

A tiny part of that did sound appealing to Sara, though she knew it shouldn't; envy was a sin, and so was the pride involved in deliberately inciting envy. But still, the idea of being recognized for her hard work on her body was...enticing. She let her mind wander for a bit, imagining the looks on women's faces as she strutted by in a short skirt, and how it would feel to make other women realize she was hotter than they were, knowing she was making their men check her out. Why was that so interesting now? She'd never thought like that before! But her head was funny tonight, like it was full of cotton and producing all sorts of strange thoughts; it must be the food and the company.

Rachel interrupted her with an, "Ooops, you know what we forgot to do? That weird underwear check."

"Unnnnhhh, do we have to?" And it wasn't even that she was objecting to the event as much as complaining that she might have to get up from this crazy-comfy couch.

"Yeah, they'll ask and I don't want to get in trouble. I don't want you to get in trouble either."

Another whining moan, but finally Sara forced herself to stand up. She unbuttoned the front to the waist, undid the belt, and pulled the dress up over her head, tossing into the side. Why not? Rachel had already seen her nude - hell, Rachel had made her nude - so this didn't actually matter. She felt no shame whatsoever in appearing before her new friend in red thigh-highs, the scantiest sort of red see-through thong, and a matching red bra that left her erect nipples perfectly visible through the sheer fabric. In fact, for the first time since this whole thing had started, she liked it. She stood with her arms up and out in the Satisfied now? gesture.

Rachel ran her eyes up and down Sara's body and Sara felt an illicit thrill shiver through her. She was being visually devoured! And then all at once she flashed back to the kiss they'd shared, to the passion of it and the heat, and Sara was shocked to feel a stab of excitement in her tummy and a hot spasm of desire in her loins; if she hadn't been wearing panties she'd have dripped. Why am I so horny? I haven't felt like this in years! No, I haven't felt like this ever!

Rachel moved her eyes slowly up from Sara's feet to her face with a grin that Sara recognized as lustful. Be disgusted, her mind told her, but she was so aroused that she was surprised she couldn't smell herself. She met Rachel's hungry stare with one of her own.

"Turn around," Rachel said, and Sara didn't hesitate in showing her backside to her. Only a moment later she felt a pair of hands on her ass, one squeezing each cheek, kneading it, pulling her cheeks apart so she could see Sara's holes covered only by a thin string and a little triangle of fabric. Knowing that she was being looked at that way had a fire burning inside Sara's pussy, had that little fabric patch clinging wetly to her labia, had a fog spreading through Sara's mind that made thinking and conscience difficult and annoying. Sex. She wanted sex. She needed it, skin on skin, sweat on sweat, heartbeat hammering against heartbeat as bodies trembled and spasmed and voices cried out in the rapture of release. She wanted Isaac, wanted his hard body above her and his hard cock inside her, wanted to give herself to him and take everything he could give. But Isaac wasn't here, and Rachel was, and feeling Rachel's hot breath on her asshole and perineum was driving Sara mad with desire. The little part of her mind that was still open to the word of the Lord told her to stop, told her that she was hurtling toward a line that she herself had drawn, a line that she had sworn never to cross. And she had to make a decision now whether to keep that vow or discard it and answer the wicked lust that was blazing inside her.

When Rachel finally took her hands away from her ass, Sara didn't hesitate: she simply turned, straddled Rachel's legs, grabbed her face, and kissed her. It was obvious to her that both of them wanted this and that neither of them was going to stop. Rachel's tongue was in her mouth and then hers was in Rachel's as they attacked each other. The exhilaration of the kiss in the bar was still there, the fervent need, the arousal, but this was so much better. There was no alcohol to cloud her mind this time. She would remember this, every bit of it and everything that came after, and that thought alone was enough to make Sara want more and to hell with everything else.

Rachel seemed a more than eager accomplice. Before Sara was conscious of the possibility Rachel had flicked Sara's bra open and was pulling it off Sara's shoulders, and suddenly Sara was wearing nothing but stockings and panties. As good as the bra felt to wear, not wearing it felt so much better, especially when Rachel's hands closed around her tits, enfolding them and squeezing them so Sara's hard nipples dug into her palms. Sara's response was to put her left hand behind Rachel's head and kiss her even harder and deeper...and Sara's right hand found Rachel's breast through her sweater, rested there a moment, and then began to squeeze. The little answering moan that escaped from Rachel's mouth into hers was the sexiest sound she had ever heard.

The kiss might have lasted seconds or minutes with sucking tongues and squeezing nipples, but Sara was still momentarily at a loss when Rachel pushed her away. There was an instant of dizzy confusion, and then Rachel's full, soft lips wrapped around Sara's left nipple. A tingling surge raced through Sara's body and she arched her back, pushing her breast against the other woman's mouth. No one had done this to her in seven years, and she had forgotten how it felt, how it made her stomach dance and her pussy throb. Damn you Isaac, that should be you!

But it wasn't, and there was no way inexperienced Isaac could make her feel the way Rachel was making her feel now. From one breast to the other and back and with tongue and lips and teeth, Rachel was making Sara's body vibrate. But as good as it was making her feel, her aching pussy demanded more. Skin on skin, sweat on sweat. "Please," Sara whispered. "I want to see you. I want to feel you, please..."

Rachel lifted her head and stared into Sara's eyes. "Do you want to take off my sweater?"

"Yes! Please!"

"Then tell me. Tell me what you want."

Two hours ago, the thought would have been unthinkable; now, it was the only thought in Sara's head. "Please! Please let me take off your clothes! I need to feel your heat!"

Rachel smiled, straightened, and raised her arms. Sara's hands flew to the hem of her sweater and pulled, and in an instant she threw the garment onto the floor and saw Rachel waiting for more. She was wearing a lovely bra the color of a robin's egg that stood out against her olive skin, but Sara didn't want to see a bra on her. She reached behind, fumbling for the clasp for a few seconds before Rachel giggled, "This one's in front." In a flash Sara's hands were between Rachel's small breasts and then the bra was gone, tossed somewhere — and Sara stared in awe at a pair of small, perfectly shaped breasts tipped with brown nipples that were as hard as her own. For a moment all she could do was look.

Sara didn't make a conscious decision to bring her face down, but somehow Rachel's nipple was in her mouth and she was sucking it, rolling it against her tongue and hearing Rachel purr encouraging words she couldn't quite hear. She had never sucked a nipple before but Rachel liked it well enough to hold Sara's head firmly in place for almost a minute as Sara's tongue danced against the hard bud of flesh and nerves.

Suddenly Rachel was a blur of motion, and with a startled squeak Sara found herself flat on her back on the sofa with Rachel above her. When Rachel lowered her lips, Sara eagerly rose to meet her, and with her cotton candy mind she wasn't even aware that she had lifted her leg so that her left ankle rested on the small of Rachel's back. All she really was aware of, in fact, was that Rachel moved so that her leg was pressing against Sara's panty-clad pussy, and that it felt amazing to have someone between her thighs again after all this time. The pressure, the heat, the movement, all of it was setting something boiling inside Sara, something she hadn't felt for so long that she didn't even recognize it anymore except to understand that she needed it so damned badly!

When Rachel's mouth left hers, Sara was sharply disappointed until she realized that Rachel was not taking her mouth away at all, but rather moving it to the soft, tender curve of her throat; Sara gasped and writhed when Rachel's lips fastened there, and she moaned when Rachel's teeth scraped or when she sucked hard enough to risk a hickey. Of course a vivid mark like that would have terrible consequences and lead to a million questions Sara was unprepared to answer...but the idea of looking into the mirror tomorrow and seeing Rachel's mark on her skin was so thrilling it made her whole body shiver like she was cold, even though she felt so hot inside that she was surprised she wasn't steaming.

Rachel didn't stay there though, and a couple of minutes later her mouth was moving down again, between Sara's breasts. A hissed "Yesssss..." escaped Sara's lips as Rachel found her nipples again, shifting from one to the other and back again in a way that made Sara arch her chest and push her nipples further along Rachel's tongue. Sara loved this bliss, but as much as she wanted more there was another place further down, hot and wet and hungry, that was stridently demanding that attention be paid to it; as though she could read Sara's mind, Rachel's mouth began to move that way, leaving a trail of saliva down to Sara's navel, where she paused long enough to swirl her tongue and probe that dimple and make a giggling squeal reach Sara's lips. Nobody had ever done that to her before; why, Isaac doing that was unthinkable!

Rachel moved again and then Sara felt it: a mouth pressed against the soaked gusset of the sheer, translucent panties that were so went they were practically glued to the pussy beneath. She had known the sensation was coming, of course, and she longed for it and welcomed it, but that didn't mean she was ready for it. Just the pressure, the sensation of lips and cheeks pressed against her, the way the panties shifted against her hard, engorged clit, all of it drew a startled yip from Sara that sounded as much like a surprised lap dog as anything else. She gasped, inhaled deeply, arched her whole body like a bow, and exhaled through clenched teeth. When Rachel kissed her again, she just moaned.

"I think she likes it," Rachel murmured with a grin. "You ever had this done to you before?" Another longer, firmer lick pushed the soaked fabric of Sara's panties up inside her slit.

"No...yes. I can't think!" Sara whimpered. "Yes, when I was a teenager. It didn't - aaaahhh! - it didn't feel like this."

"Was it a he or a she?"

"A he. You're the first girl...the only one..."

Rachel looked up at Sara's face with a cocky grin. "And was he as good as me?"

"No! He didn't know what he was doing..." But Rachel did, and she kept doing it through Sara's gauzy panties until the garment and the spot on the sofa below Sara's ass were soaked with her juices. It felt astonishing, amazing, the best thing Sara had ever felt, and she wanted more intensity, more pressure, more contact, but her damned panties were in the way. She never would have thought she'd consider her new, negligible panties to be too thick, but now she did. Anything between her and Rachel's mouth was too much.

And so she ground her pussy against Rachel's lips and tongue when it was touching them and chased them futilely with her hips when they weren't. She was a whimpering mess, a dirty little moaning slut who wanted another girl to do things to her that no man had ever done, that Isaac had never done and might never do. And she needed more.

But Rachel, curse her, wasn't giving her more. She pushed harder against Rachel's mouth, and Rachel pulled away. She tried to slide her own panties off and Rachel gently but firmly took her wrists and pulled her hands away. It was maddening!

"PLEASE!" Sara sobbed. "PLEASE lick me! I can't stand this any more and I need it and PLEASE!"

"Oh, `Tiffani, that was all you needed to say," Rachel murmured as she pulled Sara's panties aside and gazed on her bare, glistening, reddened lips. She leaned in, dragged the tip of her nose against Sara's folds, and inhaled deeply. "Fuck girl, you smell like a virgin."

Sara could only answer with another, "Please..." but this one was tiny and whimpered.

Rachel leaned in again and caught Sara's gaze as the girl looked between her breasts and down the length of her body. For a maddening instant Sara thought Rachel was going to keep teasing her - but then Rachel's tongue appeared and pressed against Sara clit in a single long, delicate swipe.

And that was all it took. Sara had been on the edge for long minutes now and she had no desire or ability to hold back any longer. Her body arched again, locked in place, and simply vibrated as the most ferocious orgasm of her inexperienced life took hold, lifted her, shook her, and made pieces of her fly all over the room. It started in her midriff, everything from her navel to her knees crashing down suddenly into a single point for a timeless Big Bang instant right before exploding back out again to make every nerve and every atom in her body spasm at once. She tried to express the overpowering sensation in a scream but, although her face contorted and her mouth opened wide, no sound came out; she howled nothing into the nothingness that her world had suddenly become, unaware that she was slamming the back of her head into the cushioned arm of the sofa. She felt her body expand through non-space to become everything before a long, vertiginous tumble back into herself.

She may have passed out, she was never sure, but when she came back to herself the first thing she realized was that her entire being was hovering at a point between exquisite pleasure and exquisite pain; her climax had been far too intense to just feel good. Part of it felt like she had died and been reborn like a slutty Jesus, and it was a mark of her sheer fuzzy-headed mental disorganization that she didn't feel the least bit bad about making that comparison.

Grinning at her with her chin on Sara's mons was Rachel, looking pleased with herself as she asked, "Damn girl, you always come like that?"

"N-never," Sara stammered, her tongue stumbling around her mouth. "I didn't...didn't know..."

"I'd like to take credit," Rachel said. "I mean I am pretty fucking good at this. But I think you needed to pop one off more than anybody I've ever been with. Feel better?"

"I feel like...I want more," Sara mumbled, a wicked smile curling her lips. "I want to make you feel good too. Come up here..."

"Oh no, not yet," Rachel laughed as she stood and then offered Sara her hand. "You need some hydration. You squirted everywhere and I don't want you drying out!"

Sara looked at her surroundings and saw that the floor and the coffee table were spotted with a milky-white substance that she had to assume had come out of her; she had never done that before, but then she had never come that hard either - or maybe it was something her body became capable of in the past seven year; how would she know? She let Rachel pull her up, kicked her panties off the ankle they yet clung to, pulled off her insanely expensive stockings so they wouldn't run, and hurried after her new friend as she headed toward the kitchen.

Rachel opened the refrigerator, grabbed her filter pitcher of water, and turned to see Sara opening the container of brownies. "Hold up, Tiff."

"Why? These are soooooo good."

"Yeah but you'll get fat," Rachel said hurriedly, grabbing a pair of glasses from the cupboard. "Come on over here and get some cold water."

Cold water did sound good, and within a few seconds Sara found herself looking at the bottom of a glass that moments ago had been filled. "Oh. I guess I really am thirsty! That's so funny."

Rachel chuckled and refilled Sara's glass, then sipped at her own for a few moments as Sara chugged yet another. When Sara was done with that, Rachel leaned against the counter clad only in jeans and socks. Arms crossed in front of her and a look of amusement on her face, and asked, "So what got into you tonight?"