Are You Tiffani Caine? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know!" Sara said with a huge smile. "I know I should be freaking out about this but I just can't. It just all feels so good and like...um...help me out here..."

Rachel chuckled. "I don't know what you're thinking."

"Yes you do," Sara insisted bafflingly. "Not right, or natural...um...good! It feels good!"

"So you're saying it feels good and good?"

"I didn't..." Sara paused as a look of realization struck her, and then she clutched her stomach and practically doubled over with laughter. "I did say that! It feels good and good!" This time her hilarity jag was a long one before she finally managed, "Good and natural! It feels good and natural!"

"I asked if it felt natural and you said no."

Eyes flaring with a challenge, Sara bounded across the kitchen and grabbed Rachel by the hips. "Don't you correct me, girl!" she muttered, and then kissed Rachel hard enough to take her breath away. And there, for the first time, Sara tasted her own pussy, a musky, feminine savor that she sucked off Rachel's tongue and licked off her teeth. Mmm, I taste good...

Sara hadn't realized that her hand was moving until Rachel gently seized her wrist to stop her just before she reached Rachel's pussy. In a husky whisper she asked, "Want to return the favor?"

"Yeah," Sara whispered back, and in that moment she had never been as sincere as she was in the desire to devour Rachel's twat.

"Then let's get to bed," Rachel said, leading Sara by the hand. "I want to make the window panes rattle."

Sara had no idea what Rachel meant by that, but she was past the point of caring. All she could think of was getting more of these wonderful feelings that had been flooding her tonight. This was all so good, so passionate, so pure! How had she turned up her nose at it for so long? And not just being with a girl (though that was wonderful too!) but sex! She would adore it if Isaac were here to pummel her little pussy into a bruised pulp! In fact, she would be delighted with any man as long as he could slam a big, hard, thick cock into her over and over and over...

They barely got to the bed before Sara pounced, taking Rachel down onto the bed and landing on top of her with a growl and a giggle, then kissing her hard and deep for a long time. When the kiss indeed, Rachel grinned up into Sara's face and whispered, "You're a horny little slut tonight, ain't you?"

Sara could only grin mightily. "I want to be. You make me want to be! And right now this horny little slut wants to taste your wet little kitty."

"Call it my cunt," Rachel said teasingly.

Sara blushed. "I can't call it that!"

"You can," Rachel countered with a wicked smile, "and if you want to taste it, you will. Now tell me what you want to do."

"I want to taste...your cunt," Sarah whispered, then giggled like a seven year old who just said a naughty word. Then, more assuredly, "I want to lick your cunt and make you come for me like I came for you."

Rachel's smile turned triumphant. "Then do it."

Sara wasted no more time. In a flash she was moving down Rachel's body and then up onto her knees. Rachel lifted her ass as Sara hooked fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them swiftly down, then lowered her ass and raised her legs to let Sara strip her naked -

And there it was: shaved, wet, red with a vertical slit of pink in the middle, delicate folds to either side, so hot it shimmered in Sara's gaze. A cunt. Rachel's cunt, and the first cunt Sara would ever devour. Slowly Sara lowered herself and inhaled deeply, breathing in the heady scent of pure female excitation. It was magnificent.

Here she was, faced with something she had sworn she would never do, and Sara could think of nothing but doing it. She didn't hesitate even a fraction of a second before she lowered herself with her face between Rachel's thighs, pressed her lips to Rachel's, and give that sweet pussy a long, lingering kiss that became more when she extended her dainty tongue and licked all the way up from taint to clit and back down again.

Oh my God, she's delicious. Pussies are delicious. I want this so fucking bad!

Rachel opened her legs wider and propped herself up on her elbows to watch Sara begin to feast upon her. A sly grin was on her face and her eyes sparkled as the novice girl went to work as best she could, and all Rachel had to do was give the occasional direction. "Right there...mmm, fuck yes, good girl. Not too hard...just exactly like that. Now use your fingers..."

Sara was as eager to learn this as she had ever been to learn anything. She had just experienced a life-altering orgasm and wanted nothing more than to make Rachel feel as good as she had felt. When Rachel told her to focus on the clit, Sara's tongue concentrated in making a figure-eight on that little bud of flesh; when Rachel asked for two fingers inside her, Sara complied eagerly, pumping the slit with vigor before being guided to curl her fingers and find a particular spot inside that made Rachel gasp. Under the other woman's guidance Sara licked deep inside and found all the sweet nectar she could ever want; she sucked taint and licked the dark flesh with vigor; she let her fingers fly across a swollen clit; she wrapped her lips around the whole area of that little bump and used gentle suction to rub it with its own hood. Everything was new and wondrous and perfect, and even as she was in the middle of it, Sara found that she wanted to do it again and again.

And somehow she couldn't quite remember why this was all the terrible sin that she knew it to be.

To the delighted surprise of both women, Rachel's orgasm rushed upon her unsuspected and hit her blindside and hard. "Oh...FUCK!" she squeaked, grabbing Sara by the back of her head and grinding her pussy hard into her face. Sara hadn't expected this reaction but she knew Rachel knew best and simply kept her tongue out as Rachel rolled her pelvis over and over and wetted Sara's face from chin to eyebrows with her delicious, fragrant juices. In fact, she wasn't even sure that she had triggered an orgasm until Rachel had fallen silent, held her breath, and then began moaning, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

And then a smile of pure triumph curled Sara's full lips, and stayed there even after Rachel had let go of her head and let her hips drop to the mattress. A few seconds later and Rachel weakly waved Sara up, and soon the two women were curled together, cheek to cheek, breast to breast, pelvis to pelvis. They held each other for a while as Rachel recovered from her orgasm. "You know," she mused at last, "I really didn't think you'd be able to make me come. You sure this is your first time with a girl?"

Sara giggled proudly. "Yep! But I have thought a lot about getting my pussy eaten over the past few years so maybe it was, like, daydream practice or something." She suddenly burst into a gale of nigh-hysterical laughter. "Daydream practice!" she finally managed to gasp. "Ow wow, that's hilarious!"

Rachel laughed with her, and when their laughter had dwindled into chuckles, flared up, and dwindled again, asked, "What did you think of your first adventure in pussy eating?"

"Mmmmm, I loved it," Sara purred like a contented cat. "I love how you tasted. I love how you squirmed and all the moans and gasps. I love how you felt against my mouth. And I love-love-love making you come! It feels so...powerful to do that to another girl!"

"What about to this girl?" Rachel asked. "What about right now?" Sara's eyes lit up with delight and without another word she began to push herself down Rachel's body until Rachel stopped her. "Not quite like that. Ever hear of a 69?"

"Yes!" Sara squealed with delight. "I tried one once on a boy at a high school party but it was awkward and it didn't work and -"

Rachel didn't wait for Sara to exhaust herself. Instead she lifted herself, pivoted ends of the bed, and threw a leg over Sara's shoulders. Faced with this new development, Sara took the only course open to her and dived back in enthusiastically as Rachel did the same.

The next couple of hours were a blur. Now that both girls had the edge taken off they could relax and enjoy it. Rachel was more skilled and Sara had more of the novice's lack of jaded sensory perception, so Sara came twice again before she triggered another of Rachel's. But this wasn't a race, it was about pleasure and intimacy and bonding with a new...friend? Girlfriend? Sara didn't know, and because of Rachel's dancing tongue she couldn't concentrate long enough to figure it out. All she knew in the end was that there were enough orgasms for them both, with her giving Rachel another three and in turn losing count of the number Rachel gave her. None of them were the soul-shattering, perspective-flipping thunderstorms that the first one was, but they were all wonderful and perfect in their own way. At one point the lyric, It doesn't matter which you've had, the holy or the broken orgasm flitted through her mind, but her resulting laughter was smothered when Rachel ground her pussy into Sara's face.

In the end, when both ladies' jaws were tired and both their bodies too sensitive and sore for more climaxes, they lay on sweat-soaked sheets, arms and legs entwined, breathing each other's soft exhalations. Sara was as exhausted as she had ever been, and it was the best exhaustion she had ever known. They said nothing for a while, and Sara may have dozed before Rachel said, "You were great, Tiffani."

"Thanks," Sara said contentedly, taking a deep breath of the scents they'd made together. "You were amazing. I didn't know it would be like this."

"So maybe you want to try it again sometime? Maybe with me or someone else?"

"I think I'll want to do it all the time with everybody!" Sara said, and her brilliant witticism caused her to burst into laughter.

"So you like girls now?" Rachel asked when Sara was done laughing.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Want to stay the night?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"You're gonna wake up tomorrow with coochie breath."

"Mmmm."

There was no more talking after that as both women slipped into slumber.

Saturday, April 10

WHY. Does my MOUTH. Taste so FOUL? It was that thought that broke Sara's sleep, even though it did not bring her to full wakefulness. There was a thick, musky flavor on her tongue that she didn't recognize and didn't know how she'd gotten; that, coupled with a bone-dry throat and fuzz on her teeth from not brushing made it obvious that something had gone wrong last night. Not only that, but her bed felt funny and there was a smell in the air of bacon frying -

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sara howled as the memories flooded back, full and damnably explicit. She showed herself upright and stared around herself in horror at Rachel's bedroom, where she was naked in bed and the air still heavy with the scent of feminine lovemaking.

There came the thud of feet running from the kitchen and Rachel appeared in the doorway, wearing an apron over a short robe. "What's going on - oh, you're awake."

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"I'm pretty sure you remember exactly what happened or you wouldn't have screamed that way."

"I...we...NO!" Sara was so distracted that she didn't realize she was sitting naked with the bedclothes around her waist, baring her breasts for Rachel's gaze. "How...WHY? Why did I do all that?"

"If I had to guess," Rachel said calmly, "you did it because you were horny and you wanted to get laid. You gave as good as you got."

"Oh, I'm going to be sick!" Sara gasped. Now that the memories were back in her brain, she found what she'd done the night before to be horrifying. And not only had she allowed Rachel to use her mouth on her, but she'd done the same to Rachel. It was no rape. There had been no force, no coercion; she'd had sex with a woman, with Rachel, of her own free will.

Rachel crossed from the doorway to the bed and sat down next to Sara, her hands in her lap. "Listen, there's something I need to tell you about what happened last night. I made up my mind I was going to tell you first thing. You had your orders, I had mine. I couldn't disobey them any more than you could disobey yours."

"What orders? What are you talking about?"

"I was told to get you over here and feed you an edible, and then to take you as far as you were willing to go," Rachel said quietly, obviously not relishing the revelation.

"An edible? Like a meal, like the Vietnamese food?" Sara demanded. "What does that mean?"

"God you're so sheltered," Rachel sighed. "An edible. A weed edible. The brownie."

Sara's eyes widened. "WHAT?"

"It's an old family recipe that I added my favorite strain to. It's a hybrid, indica to get you revved up and sativa to lower your inhibitions. And yeah it's strong, but -"

"You DRUGGED ME? That's rape!"

Rachel gave a guilty nod. "I gave you something to change your state of mind, and then I took advantage of that change. Those were my orders."

"I can't believe you did that," Sara said quietly, miserable betrayal saturating every word. "I thought we were friends."

"As far as I'm concerned we are. We just both have to do things we don't want to do sometimes. That was one of them."

"I can't believe this!" Sara said, flopping onto her back. The wobble of her breasts as she did so reminded her of her nudity and she yanked the sheets up to her chin. "All those things I did with you!"

"I know."

"I...abased myself with you last night! I can't believe you let me do that!"

"It really let what was inside, out," Rachel murmured. "Everything that was pent up just popped out. I had no idea that would happen like that."

"Pent up? Pent up??? You drugged me into doing all that...sick, disgusting perversion -"

"Wait a second, Tiffani. I gave the stuff to you, but there's something you need to think about," Rachel told her. "The weed made you hornier. The weed lowered your inhibitions. But weed doesn't make you do anything. It's not like bath salts or whatever where you aren't interacting with reality. All it did was rev you up a little and make you a little more willing to act on it, but it didn't make you screw me last night."

"That's a lie! I would never!"

"You did. All I gave you was weed - good weed, but weed. Go ahead and google the effects of marijuana. You won't find anything about it changing your deepest desires or making you act out of character. It loosened you up. It let out what was inside. That's all weed ever does."

"Not true," Sara said quietly, determinedly, as though trying to convince herself.

"I ate everything you ate last night, and I guarantee you I didn't do anything I didn't want to do." Sara stared at the ceiling and didn't answer. Rachel let the moment sit for a bit, then said, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry. I'm making breakfast, and nothing will be spiked. You can hate my guts but you still need to eat and drink. I laid out your clothes for you, or you can just grab a robe if you'd rather."

For a little while after Rachel left Sara just lay motionless, thoughts roiling through her head like black floodwaters, bobbing and churning but nothing coming to the surface long enough to make sense of. She was too stunned even to cry much less take any positive action, and it was only the scent of frying bacon finally drew her to her feet. She put on her panties, but the thought of putting on the rest of her togs seemed daunting so she found in the closet a long, thick, capacious bathrobe that was obviously intended for a well-built man and wrapped herself in it before making her way to the kitchen.

Rachel was just finishing with the bacon and laying it on a paper towel-lined plate when Sara entered. "Hey, how do you want your eggs?"

"Uhh, over medium I guess," Sara said as she sat down at the small table that had been laid with two place settings. This is unreal. I'm sitting here while my rapist cooks me breakfast. I must be crazy.

"There's bread there. You can make some toast if you want it. I've got strawberry jam, and butter of course. I think there's some peanut butter left if you'd rather have that."

Sara picked up the bread and mechanically put two pieces in the toaster before asking Rachel if she wanted any. "Yeah. Oh, and I'm making some coffee. There's OJ in the fridge"

A couple minutes later Sara and Rachel were sitting together, eating bacon and eggs and toast, drinking coffee that was strong enough to clear cobwebs from any head, and saying nothing. Saying nothing, at least, until Rachel asked, "Feeling any steadier with some food in you?"

"The coffee is doing more than the food, not that you care."

"I care. I fought back against the order as much as I could, but, well, you know how much kicking back against these people changes their minds."

Sara did know that, actually. The small part of her that wasn't angry could admit that Rachel hadn't had any more of a choice than Sara herself had when she blew Man-Bun three times; but, that small part was small and she was mostly full of anger and blame - mostly toward herself, truth be told. Finally she asked, "Is it true? What you gave me doesn't, like, control your behavior?"

"I ate the same thing you did and I acted normally," Rachel answered. "It maybe hit you harder than me because you have zero tolerance, but still, all it did was give you energy and relax you. Check it out if you don't believe me. It just made it easier for you to do what you wanted to do all along."

"So I'm gay?"

"No, hell no. If Isaac had been here and willing, would you have picked him over me?"

Sara didn't even have to think to answer that one. "Yes, I would have. I wanted him last night. No offense."

"None taken," Rachel shrugged. "I think you've been so horny for so long that all you needed was opportunity and a little push to go nuts, and you got both last night."

Sara was quiet again, digesting that opinion and getting angrier with herself because of the truth of it. Rachel hadn't forced her into anything the night before, she had just been there when Sara needed a target for her sinful, wicked lust. She could be as angry as she wanted and it still wouldn't change the fact that it was her own call. After several long, sullen minutes she said, "I guess I'm not a very good person, am I?"

"You can't fight basic human nature without it making you a little crazy. It's not like you stop feeling lust or anger or whatever just because you start calling yourself a Christian. Those things are still there. They have to be dealt with. You're still human, Tiffani. You still feel everything you did before you decided that you found Jesus and you can't keep it bottled up, because it will come out sideways sooner or later."

"I just wish it could have been with Isaac. We're engaged, that would be forgivable."

Rachel snorted. "Your god is supposed to forgive like, Nazis and shit. You're telling me he won't forgive you for having some fun with a friend? Sounds like an asshole to me."

Sara felt a flash of irritation at the blasphemy, but it felt like such a small transgression in the light of everything that had happened. "You're right, He can forgive. I just don't know if I can forgive myself."

"All the guilt in the world won't change it, and you didn't actually do anything wrong. You've needed to feel good for a while and last night you let yourself feel good. Don't make anything more of it than that."

There was a lot more to it than that, but Rachel was at least right in saying it couldn't be undone. People transgress, it's in the nature of humanity; God forgives, because that's in the nature of the divine.

She just needed to make sure it didn't happen again.