Are You Too Small?

Story Info
Men with little dicks or big cocks.
997 words
3.53
56.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are You Too Small?

It saddens me to admit it but I get this question all the time now. Am I too small? Of course, it is always men who are asking this question and they are always asking about their dicks. It is usually prefaced with their size, usually in lengths. "My dick is 3 inches" or "2 inches" or "I only have an inch."

Boys, let me tell you: those who actually have the clinical definition of a "micro penis" are exceedingly rare. And even if it is true that you have a micro penis, you are still more than able to give a woman an orgasm.

To be honest with you I stopped submitting stuff to Literotica because my inbox was being flooded by men who were playing along these lines. Now I readily admit that there are probably a few of these men on this site. Maybe even a bunch. But what are the odds that they will find my meandering writings?

So, let me lay it out for you, from a woman's perspective, about men and their cock size.

The "short" answer to the question of are you too small the easy answer is no. Actually, let me put it to you this way: NO!

It is true that there are women who are size queens. I am a type of size queen. My preference is a big cock, in particular a thick cock. My husband has a little dick, and it isn't thick, not at all. Still, the man knows how to make my pussy flood.

My husband and I have been married for over 20 years, about half of those we have enjoyed a cuckolding lifestyle. And even today he gives me the best, most intense orgasms, be they with his little dick or with his slithering tongue. Even those dexterous fingers of his get my pussy roiling. The thing is, he knows how to use his body to pleasure mine.

When we have planned an outing with my boyfriend my husband will inevitably use his mind to turn me own with his words. Hours in advance he will get me going, telling me that he can't wait to see his wife's pussy stretched by my boyfriend's big cock.

Because of what my husband tells me my mind looks forward to the event. My pussy even more so.

And then when my boyfriend arrives, my husband is attentive, submissive to me and my boyfriend. Deferring to our needs and desires. But once the sperm has ejaculated, the pussy has clenched, then it is his turn to have his needs indulged.

This should not surprise anybody. My husband is loved by me, I want him and I need him. He will not be forsaken because he is not found wanting. Yes, his dick is little, but my pussy wants it just the same. And his dick, little or not, makes me orgasm.

This isn't to say that my pussy prefers a little dick orgasm, it doesn't. But that isn't the point. Just because a woman's pussy prefers a big cock orgasm does not mean that her pussy eschews a small dick orgasm.

Let me see if I can make this a little more clear. The man's cock prefers to ejaculate while the woman's mouth and tongue are working him over. That is his preference. But does he reject the woman's pussy that makes his cock ejaculate? I'm guessing not!

The point is that a woman's climax is most likely similar to a man's. In other words, we are pleasured by it just the same. Does a man want to ejaculate his sperm into her mouth? Probably, same as she wants to climax while her cunt is stuffed and stretched. But the climax still gets us off.

Look, my husband's dick is 3.5" long, and not particularly thick either. In all respects he has a little dick. Even so, I desire to feel him inside me. I desire to feel him ejaculate inside me. Moreover I desire to cum all over that little dick of his. The little fucker knows how to use the damn thing.

Best of all, even if there is an issue whereby I don't orgasm on his dick, I still know that his tongue is more than willing. In fact, there are times when I actually don't want to orgasm on his dick, but rather on his tongue.

We do these things on purpose. There are times when he simply refuses to ejaculate unless I am masturbating him while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Likewise, there are times when I really want to feel his tongue licking and sucking up the sperm out of my pussy. Believe it or not men, but we women can tell when you've had a heavy ejaculation, and damnit sometimes it just turns us on to no end to know that all of that thick sperm will soon be covering your tongue and in your mouth. We actually want you to swallow the sperm because we are excited by the idea.

There are literally a hundred ways my husband turns me on and gets me excited. And even if his little dick isn't one of them, that really doesn't matter. If we are willing to be honest with each other then it should be clear that his dick isn't the end all be all. But then again neither is the huge cocked man. Huge isn't the end all be all.

I've had huge! Been stretched almost to splitting. And yeah, I've really enjoyed it for what it was, a huge cock. Even so, the love a man has for a woman surpasses such, as does the love a woman has for a man.

I'll take my husband's little dick over the huge cock any day, I'm just blessed in that my husband gets turned on by seeing his wife's pussy stretched by another man's cock. Damn, but I do love him!