All Comments on 'Are You Up?'

by Kelly2020

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
miieru469miieru469over 2 years ago

wow its like you wrote exactly what I have thought about with my father's 2nd wife. Even they only together maybe 2 months after getting married. They just went own way ,but I kept in touch. She has daughter couple years older than I. She was married but first night meet them she told me how she faked it every time. If you want to here whole story let me know. Also I was actually painting their house when step mom walked around hinting for me to look. Like bikini forget un tied made look like she forgot . made sure hear me comment . At time I was 28 to 29 she was 53 and daughter was 31 or 32. Both had huge tits firm implants. since beginning of your story stroking sorry Im going explode. message if want rest

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

A very fun read, and sexy too. Loved the dressing room scene. She asked herself when will it stop, but deep down she knows she doesn't want it to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do the young men always have huge dongers?

bmike2bmike2over 2 years ago

Great start, will there be more? If not thank you for a fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT! I hope there will be more adventures coming in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To B con’t?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, Kelly, that was so sexy, you need to write part 2.

They will make love and fuck like they both need and deserve, get Ashley pregnant to her son!

5 stars!!! I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 inches….stopped reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hope it doesnt stop anytime soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A GREAT STORY! Please continue the story. We need to know how far mom and son will go.

napgamernapgamerover 2 years ago

You're a great new writer. Keep up the work!!!

dillfoberdillfoberover 2 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed your story. Very well written and leaves you wanting more.

Pleas continue on with the story of Ashley and her son.

Thanks for writing it!

adchris63adchris63over 2 years ago

There must be part 2, but don’t make it go wild and turn it into a triple xxx hardcore porn movie. Keep the playfulness, the hidden affair, discretion, and hesitation, etc, that’s what made this story fun and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There must be a part 2, but don’t go wild. Don’t turn it into a triple xxx hardcore banging porn movie. Keep the playfulness, the discretion, the hidden affair, and the hesitation. That’s what made this story fun and sexy to read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Hope there will be a followup chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

GSaintGSaintover 2 years ago

Hot and funny

Your story is very good although nuch too short :-) I have to agree with 'adchris63'. I love the playfulness of these two characters. They are funny, lighthearted and very positive.

I really liked Ashley from the beginning. She didn't jump right into it, but was a bit hesitant at first. Then she showed her naughtiness. So, please let her be a really nasty but discreet wife. Her husband is older and boring, but otherwise seems like a good partner and father. He doesn't have to be a cuckold. Even Landon seems to like his stepfather.

Story series are the best! Please add many more chapters and I would love to see even longer parts. Way to go!

5 Stars for the new star. Thank you, Kelly2020!

GSaint

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More, such an incredible sexy Story. Part two must include lots of titfucking and facials

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the best stories i have read. keep this coming

pussypoundingdaddypussypoundingdaddyover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. More please.

pjthedj247pjthedj247about 2 years ago

Great story. I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!!!! This had me going through the whole story!!!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 2 years ago
Sexy

Ashley sounds like a fun person. Not quite settled, with a naughty streak that only needed a little coaxing to show itself. A little contrived, with everything "HUGE!" but based on what could be real people. Nice job!

~B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please, please, please write a sequel to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like how that mom really wanted her sons cock. I’ve always wanted that

OMGitsKrisOMGitsKrisabout 2 years ago

This story is amazing. Thank you.

rachel35usrachel35usalmost 2 years ago

Very exciting story. Much different than others since its a text conversation. Got me so moist when L suddenly called her on phone and she played along...Hmmm

MiniwandMiniwandover 1 year ago

Nice but where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually don't like the "Texting" type of a story, but damn if this one didn't go way above & beyond expectations! I can't speak for everyone, but I would love to read one or more sequels to this amazing bit of writing! VERY well done! I gave it 5 stars, but only because 6 was not an option!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It ended too soon. Since they had the place to themselves, after they left the store, they should have gone home and fucked like rabbits.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue. I often like to imagine the opportunities modern technology would have allowed me to pursue in the seduction of my own mother. I can definitely imagine sexting like this with her while she's tipsy in bed under another roof. It really is a great way to start off Oedipal romance. I think our true feelings can rise to the surface easier and we can appreciate others' more as well when its just words being exchanged in a conceptual, platonic flirtation. Of course, we would never forget our family bond, even over the screen of the cell phone. But it would break the ice, and the moment we saw each other in the flesh, we would see each other as more approachable and accessible. Its the initial distance that allows us to dive head first into a completely natural intimacy. There's really nothing more innocent and wholesome than a mother and son indulging in a lust which could never break their love, but only broaden and strength their intimacy. I hope this couple's resolve continues in the direction of motherfucking and incestuous fornication. Just as its natural for a woman to crave a large, handsome phallus, so it is a mother's right and privilege to nurture and spoil her son and welcome him into adulthood. I see no reason for the obsolete social taboos of the past to continue cock blocking such an innocent and morally righteous reunification of the maternal bond, and I look forward to a more virtuous future where motherfucking is seen not only as a celebrated right of passage, but as a son's unquestionable birth right.

dirtysondirtyson8 months ago

Please continue this teasing , don't just jump on to the action straight away . also hot that husband isn't noticing anything!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When will you be writing the next chapter?

random8random8about 2 months ago

very good teasing story. Really wish you'd chronicle the rest of their week together. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKelly2020@Kelly2020
Yes, I'm married. No, he doesn't know I'm on here. I'm looking for some exciting, sexy chat. I don't do phone sex or skype or any of that because ... once again ... I'm married. If you can't handle just chat, then don't even bother.