Arena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he follows her around the mat, she keeps backing up, looking for her moment. The problem is he is so damn fast and strong, plus he is mixing up his feints so she can't guess what he's going to do next. If he ever gets his hands on her, it's over, so she keeps backing, being patient and watching.

He keeps following her around the mat, the urge to charge in nearly more than he can withstand. He's figured out that she needs him to come to her, so he waits and watches, making sloppy grabs at her, trying to bait her. She lets three grabs go, expecting a trap, but just like fishing, if you throw the bait to the fish often enough, you get a bite.

Sierra has let three of those long, over-balanced reaches go, suspecting a trap, but Coy's shoulder really does seem to be slowing him down, so on the fourth one she take his wrist and twists, bringing him around, except the arm doesn't twist, not as much as she needs it to, and his vice-like grip comes down on her forearm.

The moment she feels her momentum shift into being pulled toward him, she knows she's in trouble. Desperate, she drives toward him, ducking under his arm, using his own steel grip against him. She grabs him by the shirt collar as she passes before stopping suddenly, leg behind his, hauling him to ground as she falls, using her weight to drag him down.

When he begins to fall his iron grip on her arm loosens, allowing her to break free. As he hits the mat, she takes his arm, tucking it over and under her own, locking it under her armpit, holding it fast with the other hand while at the same time turning and locking his legs with her own. She then falls to her back, positioning herself for maximum leverage while removing his ability to reach her with his free arm.

He lies still, bound in a complicated tangle of arms and legs. He first pulls on his trapped arm but quickly gives that up lest he break his own elbow or shoulder, both of which hurt like a bastard when he struggles to free his arm. He then pulls on his legs. They are just as tightly bound as his arm, but at least it didn't hurt, as much, anyway, as his arm does when he tries to pull free. He takes two, three, four deep breaths and begins to pull, growling in effort.

She leans hard against him as he tries to power out of her grasp, gritting her teeth, sweat beading on her face as he strains. Fuck he's strong! She grunts with the effort of holding him, his legs shaking with effort as he tries to break her hold.

"Dammit!" Coy pants, slapping the mat twice. She turns him loose and he rolls to his feet, offering her his hand to help her up.

Sierra lets him go with relief. She didn't think she could hold him much longer. She lies on the mat, eyes closed, panting, until she feels the mat move beside her. She opens her eyes to see his hand extended to her. She smiles at him and takes it, Coy lifting her easily to her feet.

"Thank you both for..." Charlie begins, thankful it's over. She didn't know what to expect, and she doesn't know why she's surprised, but the grappling was far more violent than she expected.

"Three out of five," Coy challenges Sierra, talking over Charlie. Dammit, she'd ripped his longhorn shirt. He removes it, throwing it out of the ring. "Three out of five," he repeats.

Sierra looks at him, shirtless, glistening with sweat. Goddamn he's good looking, and the thought of rolling around on the mat with him is beginning to turn her on.

"Don't expect me to remove my shirt just because you did."

Coy looks to Charlie. "We're going three out of five," he says as if the matter is already decided.

Charlie is torn. This looks like it is about to get out of hand, and quickly. "Wait, we agreed on two of three falls. We don't want anyone to get hurt, so..."

"Are you hurt, Sierra?" Coy asks.

"Nope."

"I'm not either. We're going three out of five, okay," Coy confirms. He words it as a question but his tone makes it a statement.

Charlie looks to Rick, who gives her a slight nod. "Okay, three out of five, but this is it, okay?"

Coy nods, never taking his eyes off Sierra. "You ready?"

"Ready to get some more?" she asks, smiling evilly as she backs away to give herself some room to maneuver.

He decides it's time to change the rules of the game, to go with his strengths. He'll be damned if she pins him this time. She's too skillful to get in a wrestling match with. Trying to match her there only gets his ass handed to him. He once again begins to stalk her, following her as she moves backwards.

She watches him follow her around the mat, head down, as she moves backwards. He's changed his strategy and she's on edge, not knowing what his next move will be. She finds out moments later when, with a burst of speed, he comes straight at her. She tries to block him, but she might as well have tried to block a speeding truck. He hits her, hard, with his shoulder, arms going around her waist in a classic football tackle, driving through her block and lifting her off her feet.

He hits her clean, driving through her resistance, dragging her forcibly to the mat. She has him in a headlock, her arm around his neck, holding his head to her side, and she has curled her legs up around his waist. He has her wrapped up as well, arms holding her to him, preventing her from doing anything other than hang on. Well, he has her, on the ground and on her back. Now what does he do with her?

She lies on the mat, gasping for breath. She feels like she has just been hit by a bull, but her training had saved her, taking him into a headlock as he drove her back, using her legs to cling to him like a leach after they hit the mat. But now what?

He tries several times to pull his head out of her hold to no avail. Then he tries squirming out of her legs, also to no avail. He can't get any leverage, but his thrusting and pulling is beginning to turn him on, their bodies locked in a very intimate position as they struggle.

She holds tight to Coy. She can't pin him, but if she releases him, he will pin her in seconds. Now it's a waiting game to see who becomes exhausted first, the first to lose the will to continue. He begins to struggle again, trying to get free of her legs, his struggling, their hips grinding together, is turning her on even more.

She can afford to wait him out, but he can't. He has to pin her, but this position is going nowhere. He rolls onto his back. It's a struggle because she fights against him, but after three tries he manages to roll over, placing her on top. He then removes one arm from around her waist and, before she can react, gets the hand on the side her face. With inexorable force he forces her head back and to the side, loosening her grip on his head.

Sierra tries to prevent him from rolling over for no other reason than because he wants to, but he is too strong and she can't prevent it. She feels one of his arms leave her back, but before she can decide how, or if, she could do anything, he places the hand on the side of her face and under her chin. No normal man can force her head back from that position, but he's far from a normal man. She tries, she really tries, but in the end she has to let him go or he'll tear her head off. Once her grip is broken she knows she's lost. His weight is pinning her legs, preventing her from quickly getting free, and though she fights valiantly to prevent him from grabbing her wrists, once he has one, he's in control and it takes only moments before he had the other. In her fury to get free she nearly head-butts him but remembers at the last moment this is a friendly little competition, not a life and death struggle.

Once he grabs her hands, he knows he has her. She still has him about the waist with her legs, but he has her! He forces her over onto her back and pins her arms beside her head, looking into her face as he pants, waiting for her to signal her surrender.

He has her, no doubt about that. With her arms pinned there is nothing she can do, but she just can't give him the satisfaction. That, and his crotch pressing into hers feels so fucking good.

He waits for her to surrender. And waits. And waits. "You're not going anywhere," he says quietly.

"What makes you think I want to?" she says softly, smiling, tightening the grip on her legs a little.

He smiles at her, "So, you too, huh?" he says quietly, too quietly for anyone other than her to hear.

"Yeah, me too. How about you tap out and we go somewhere more private and pick this up again."

He considers, admitting the idea has appeal, but there is no way he is going to let her take him in three straight falls. "Tempting offer, but how about we finish this today... then settle the other in the ring?" He's dated many beautiful women in his life, some more beautiful than Sierra, but there is something about her. An attraction he has never felt for another woman before.

She stares at him for a moment longer, strangely gratified that he hadn't accepted her offer. As much as she's sure she'd have enjoyed the roll, she's glad he'd rather win. That will make forcing him to submit, here on the mat or in the arena, that much sweeter.

"Fine," she snaps, and he lets her go. As he rises he discreetly adjusts himself, but not before she has a chance to estimate his size, her eyes widening in surprise.

He gets up and quickly adjusts his penis, almost gasping in relief from getting himself out of the bind he's been in since Sierra had locked him to her with her legs. He offers her a hand up as he checks the time. They had been at this thirty-five minutes, the last match being as long as the first two combined, neither of them able to do anything with their opponent. He's sweating in earnest now, wishing he had worn shorts like Sierra, though her shirt is showing some sizable sweat stains as well.

"I could use a water. Sierra?"

"Yes, please," she says, wiping her face with her shirt.

Charlie takes the hint and bolts from the room, returning in moments with two bottles of water from the kitchen, handing one to each of them.

"Sorry. I should have thought. I honestly didn't think this would take this long." She doesn't know about the others, but she doesn't need to experience the immersion to know these two are her gladiators.

"I don't like to lose," Coy says.

"Neither do I," Sierra agrees, trying to ignore the bulge in his sweat pants. Jesus Christ, to be able to see him in pants that loose, he must be fucking huge.

He drains the rest of the water from his bottle before handing it back to Charlie, thanking her, while Sierra does the same. Coy turns on J. Edgar Bullfrog as he holds his hand out to Sierra.

"Are you ready to continue our negotiations, Ms. Pederson?" J. Edgar asks.

She takes his hand. "Why, do believe I am, Mr. Bell," she answers in a completely unconvincing southern bell accent, allowing him to guide her to the center of the mat. Once there, they back off from one another before she bows to him as a sign of respect. She hasn't told anyone she is a black belt in jujutsu, but without being able to call on her striking skills, he's a formidable opponent deserving of her respect. She's never sparred with someone so strong and so quick. Considering he has no training at all, she'd never have predicted that he would be so difficult to pin.

He bows back to her, awkwardly, but she smiles at him, accepting the gesture as he intends it. He knows he's going to have to go to her because she's never come to him, but he doesn't know what to do. He toys with the idea of trying to tackle her again, but he doubts that will work a second time, but he has no better idea. With an explosive burst of acceleration, he charges into her.

She suspects he might go back to what worked the last time, and she isn't disappointed, but he's so damn quick! She tries to sidestep his charge, but he reaches out with one huge arm before she can get clear, hauling her back in. She goes down, pulling him with her by holding tight to his arm.

He goes in with arms wide, like a net, pulling his prey in. He expects her to struggle to keep her feet, but she falls instead, pulling him down by his arm and over balancing him with her weight. He tries to wrap her up, but grabs only air as she slides out of his grasp. When he hits the mat he feels her legs snag him about his throat, twisting and pulling him onto his back, his arm pulled out flat and held in her strong grasp.

She clamps her legs around his head, getting the hold she had attempted in the second match, the one that she didn't have time to get right and he was able to twist his way out of. But this time she has it correct, so it's just a matter of holding on and waiting for him to give up.

He roars like an enraged bull. There was no fucking way she is going to pin him this quick again. He pushes up with his legs, arching his back, trying pull his arm free. It hurt like a mother-fucker, but he can feel her grasp slip, just a little, on his slick, sweaty skin. He pulls harder, roaring in pain and frustration, and the arm gives a little more.

She is holding on with everything she has, her back held slightly off the mat as she hauls on his arm, but little by little, his arm is slipping away from her. She screams in effort, the muscles of her neck and arms standing out like steel cords, as the arm slips again.

Charlie moves to step in, to break it up before someone gets hurt. It's obvious that neither will yield and Sierra is going to break Coy's arm, but Giselle's touch stops her after only one step.

"No," she says. "Don't interfere."

"But..." Charlie says, her words dying unspoken as Giselle shakes her head.

Coy takes Sierra's leg in his free hand and begins to pull, adding to her strain, determined to break free or die trying. He can't pull her leg free, but he loosens the grip enough to give him a bit more room to turn, and his pinned arm moves a little more, but then he stops struggling, his hips falling to the mat. He's spent, so he lightly taps Sierra's leg twice. He feels her release him, but he is too exhausted to do anything more than lie there, panting.

She falls backwards fully onto her back after releasing him, arms out, panting. His strength, and the amount of pain he can tolerate, astounds her. Never has anyone come so close to breaking that hold. As she lies on the mat catching her breath he finally moves away from her and, when she opens her eyes, there's his hand, as expected, offering to help her up. She takes his hand and notices that his left arm is hanging limp and unmoving at his side.

"Are you okay?" she asks, surprised at her own concern.

"I may have dislocated my shoulder," he says, his voice as flat and matter of fact as if he'd said he'd discovered his shoe was untied.

"Let me see," she says, stepping around behind him, probing his shoulder with strong but gentle hands.

She steps in close as she gently lifts his arm over his head. He hisses in pain, though having her close like this makes it worth it. Well, almost worth it. She slowly and carefully moves the arm through its range of motion. It moves freely enough, though some positions hurt... a lot.

"I think you're okay. Not dislocated anyway, but you may have strained something. Dumbass, why'd you do that?" she asks, but her voice is gentle. "You nearly pulled your own arm off."

The Roses and the Chamfers join them while she's looking at his shoulder. "Because I'm too stupid to know when I am beaten, that's why," he says with a bitter smile. He really does hate to lose, but if he is going to get his ass kicked, he can't think of anyone that he would rather do the kicking than Sierra. He extends his hand. "Congratulations. I would say let's go four out of seven, but I think the results will be the same. It's not every day that I get my ass handed to me by a woman."

She takes the offered hand. No weak grip this time. "Thank you. You put up a hell of a fight," she says before backing off and giving him another deep bow.

"Does anyone here need to experience the immersion before we sign them up?" Charlie asks. When the other three shake their head, she continues. "Fine, me neither. If you two would like to get cleaned up, we have a shower available."

"I'd like to shower, if that's okay. See if the hot water will help the shoulder. Would you like to go first, Sierra?" he asks.

"No, that's all right. Go ahead. I'll go after you."

He gets a twinkle in his eye as he gives her one of his heart stopping smiles. "Would you like to go at the same time?"

She actually considers it. "Tempting offer, but I think I'll have to decline. Today anyway," she says, knowing that if the situation was different, he wouldn't have had to ask, she would have asked him first. There's something about Mr. Coy Bell, something beyond his stunning good looks, that's tugging at her.

"Does that mean I should ask you again sometime?" he grins.

"Yes, I think it does," she answers with a small smile of her own. "Now go, before your shoulder completely stiffens up. You know how uncomfortable that can be."

His grin widens. He enjoys her teasing. Then he pivots and walks away, slowly working his shoulder.

The moment he is out of the room, Sierra falls to the mat. Not a collapse, but the flop of someone after a hard workout. "Jesus! I'm glad he gave up. I can't go again. He's strong as a fucking bull!"

Giselle kneels down beside her. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, but he wore my ass out. Once you get someone in those pins you're just supposed to hang on until they give up. But not with him. I had to work my ass off to keep him down. As fast as he his, and as strong as he is, if he had some training, he'd unstoppable. And the pain he was inflicting on himself." She shook her head in amazement. "The pins don't hurt much until you struggle. I almost let him go the last time. I was afraid he was going to break his own arm." She shakes her head again. "You have to respect his determination and toughness."

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Rick asks.

"Jujutsu. I've been doing it for years, since I was a kid. Great way to stay in shape, and sometimes the skills come in handy."

"What do you think of Coy?" Charlie asks. "Can you work with him?"

Sierra smiles, thinking about how turned on she is. "Yeah, I think so," she says before bursting into laughter. "To be honest, I wish I were in that shower with him right now, engaged in a wrestling match of a different type."

All four laugh with Sierra before Charlie speaks up. "Just hold on for four more weeks."

"Yeah. If he is half the man in bed he is on the mat, well, let's just say I think I will spend the next four weeks saving up," Sierra says with a grin. She then rises slowly to her feet. "I'm going to get my clothes. I'll be back in a minute."

"I'll walk you out," Rick says, following her out of the door.

While Todd wipes the mat with cleaner, Charlie and Giselle talk in low voices. "What do you think?" Charlie asks.

"I think Coy is going to feel like he has something to prove. Did you notice he had an erection during the match?" Giselle asks.

"How could you miss it?" Charlie giggles. "He's hung like a horse."

"Yeah. I noticed that too," Giselle says. "I hope that..."

Giselle breaks off her comment as Coy enters the dock, swinging his arm in a circle, once again dressed in his jeans and shirt. "So what's the plan now?" he asks.

"I'd like to get you and Sierra signed up if you can give us a few minutes," Charlie explains. "Giselle is our lawyer and I don't see any reason to wait. If that's okay."

"Sounds good to me. Where's Sierra?"

"She's gone to her car to get a change of clothes. She should be back here any second," Charlie says.

"Shall we go to the conference room? Or my office?" Giselle asks. "It's much more comfortable than standing here on this concrete."