Arena Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cries for more fall silent and, after long moment of silence, she screams out her orgasm. "Fuck!" The word is drawn out in a long wail as her orgasm washes over her, her fingernails digging deep into his back. Her orgasm, like none she's ever experienced, sweeps her away in a hurricane of pleasure, battering her, destroying her will and control. Like a leaf in a gale, she rides the waves of pleasure, thrown this way and that, the eddies of her orgasm tumbling her as she clings to him with bone-crushing tightness, locking him to her with arms and legs.

Her impassioned scream as her orgasm takes her alerts him that he's pushed her beyond her endurance, beyond her ability to resist. Desperate to try to hold off his own climax, but knowing it's already too late, he fights to pull himself free of her. He roars in passion and frustration as he struggles to get free as her grip holds him inside her. He lifts her from the ground in his last desperate attempt at control, rearing up and trying to break her python like embrace. Her refusal to yield, to allow his escape even as she's awash in her own orgasm, pushes him over the edge and he falls, tumbling into his climax. As he and Sierra fall back to the ground, his rapture hits him with the power of a fullback, wrenching his breath from him in a massive grunting exhalation as he expels wave after wave of semen, every muscle in his body quivering as his nervous system misfires, overloaded by the power of his release.

***

In the pulpitis there is silence as each member of the Immersion Playground management team stares at the figures lying still on the arena floor.

"Fuck," Todd murmurs at last.

"You wanted intensity... I think you got it," Charlie says, breathing hard, her face flushed with color.

Rick nods. He'd hoped they'd last longer, but he's relieved that it's over and they haven't hurt one another. If the spectacle he'd watched comes through on the immersion, this is going to be a devastatingly intense experience. He prepares to stand, to address the suddenly subdued crowd and to dismiss them. But he waits, held in place by the need to watch as Coy and Sierra cling to each other, both still as statues, apparently spent from their violent lovemaking.

***

They lie panting, neither of them moving, clinging to each other as they slowly return to themselves. Coy is nearly spent. He's had many different women, some with amazing skills in pleasing a man, but never has he had an orgasm like this. Never has he let himself go, let himself be pushed until he's out of control. Slowly Sierra relaxes her grip on him and he begins to thrust into her once more, slowly, unable to summon the strength to do more.

Sierra finally returns to herself. She feels weak, lightheaded even, such was the power of her orgasm. As she relaxes her grip, easing the strain on her muscles, she opens her eyes. His face is looming above her, his hair plastered down, his body covered in sweat and dirt. He is slowly thrusting into her, once again sending ripples of pleasure radiating through her as his cock caresses her channel.

He looks into her face, a face aglow in passion spent, watching as she returns to herself. "Do you yield?" he asks, knowing the answer before he asks the question.

She'll never submit to a man, never give him power over her, but she's thoroughly enjoying his attempt to take that power from her. "Never," she says with a smile.

She begins slowly thrusting her hips in time with his, pulling his face to her and kissing him fully, erotically, on the lips before twisting her hips and forcing him over and onto his back. His cock never fully withdraws from her as she moves with him, mounting him, legs on either side of his hips. Closing her eyes in pleasure, she begins to thrust herself on him, her hands on his chest to hold herself erect and for balance and power.

They fall into a slow, easy rhythm, gathering their strength for the next sprint. He'd begun to soften slightly, but watching her fuck him, using him for her pleasure, each impact of her ass to his crotch causing her breasts to ripple and swing as a small grunt escapes her, ensures that he's no danger of losing his erection. He strokes her body, his dirty hands leaving thin smears of mud where the dirt mixes with her sweat, something that makes her more desirable still. He relaxes, letting her wear herself out on him. He feels confident that he has his control back, and she won't be able to keep this up for long.

She's back in control, setting the pace of their fucking and enjoying the feel of him sliding into her. She had been so on edge, denied release for so long, that she'd given in to her lust, allowing him to take control. Now that the edge has been taken off, she's prepared to grind him down, to use her staying power to push him, as she's pushed every lover she's had that thought they could tame her, until they succumb and were unwilling, or unable, to continue.

After his initial orgasm, he thought he could wait her out and that she'll wear herself out on him, but after twenty minutes of her fucking him, he can feel his control beginning to slip. She's dripping sweat, the water running off of her in rivers, her head hanging low as she panted in hard gasping breaths, but she continues to thrust, her grunts becoming harder, deeper, as she drives herself beyond what he'd believed possible. She has to be spent, she has to be. He gives up caressing her body, slapping her hands away from his chest, catching her as she falls and wrapping her in his arms. She silently struggles to free herself, straining to get her arms free, but even as she fights his embrace, there is but the barest hitch in her thrusting hips.

Sierra is nearing exhaustion. The heat, the power of her first orgasm, the two small orgasms she's had since, and Coy's refusal to come again or to take over their fucking so she can rest, have caused her to push herself to the point she isn't sure how much longer she can continue. She'd underestimated him again, and this time it has caught her out. As she contemplates what to do, he pulls her hands from his chest, the unexpected move causing her to fall forward briefly before she can catch herself, but it's too late. He grabs her, pulling her to him and pinning her down. He's amazingly strong, and try as she might, she can't break his hold. Pinned, he shifts his weight before thrusting into her in a hard driving rhythm. She moans softly as another orgasm, a large one, begins to build.

He arches his back, and with a mighty groan of his own, makes one final thrust deep into her pussy. He can't continue like this... his orgasm is building faster than he can hold it back, the pleasure too intense to control, and he has to stop. With his cock buried deep within her, he pulls her head back and covers her mouth with his own.

She's grateful for the respite, their tongues dancing and probing, locked in a struggle as intense as that of the rest of their bodies, their hips thrusting slowly in near involuntary action because of the desire they share.

Feeling like he has his control back, he rolls her off of him, moving around behind her on his knees, grunting in effort of subduing her as she fights for freedom. Behind her, he drags her back and lifts her ass, forcing her to her hands and knees. She continues to try to escape him, but he holds her in place with an arm around her hips as he lines his cock up and shoves it into her. She rears and bucks, still fighting to get free, but he holds her firmly in place as he begins to thrust once more into her, her grunts of effort as she struggles to escape becoming a loud, erotic moan.

She offers a loud moan as his cock slides home. She knows she's lost, it's now only a matter of time before she comes again, and hard. She loves being taken from behind, and she can already feel her orgasm building in power, waiting to crush her under its weight as her excitement builds. He grasps her by the hips, thrusting with slowly increasing tempo and strength as she begins to issue a long, nearly continuous moan as her desire sweeps her away. Head lowered, unable to help herself, she pushes back, driving her ass into his crotch so his thrusts are as deep as possible.

Once again he can feel his climax growing, his stomach muscles beginning to tighten with fatigue. Sticking two fingers in his mouth he lubricates his fingers with what saliva he can produce and reaches between her legs, stroking her clit lightly with his finger. The effect is as immediate as it is dramatic. She lunges forward with an explosive gasp, her head coming up as she once again strains to get free.

Sierra is lost in a sea of pleasure, head down, riding the rhythmic waves as he thrusts into her. She tries to stay her orgasm, to give him time to wear himself down, but the moment his slickened fingers touches her, orgasmic fire rages through her, burning her with its intensity, the pleasure so great it borders on pain. She lunges ahead, trying to break free of his grasp, trying to break free from the searing, burning, crippling pleasure. A gasping cry escapes her as she lunges again, twisting and writhing, trying anything, everything, to end the exquisite torture.

He knows he has her, her pre-orgasmic throes make it obvious. He bores in, not letting up, intent on driving her insane with pleasure. Using the hand on her womanhood, he briefly pins her on his cock while reaching around her chest with the other hand, just under her neck, and hauling her up onto her knees. Holding her to his chest, he slides his hand up and forces her head back and to the side, exposing her neck to his gentle bites and forceful kisses. It was a position she seemed to like from earlier, but now with his cock thrusting into her as well, he tries to drive her headlong over the edge into her orgasm.

Never in her life has she burned with such fire. His cock plunging into her pussy, his finger on her clit, his lips and hot breath on her neck as he kisses her, and most importantly, being taken from behind, she loses herself as the impending climax overwhelms her.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck!" she chants, reaching for her release, striving for it, nothing else mattering except that she ends this maddening, mind-rending pleasure. "Oh God! Fuck!" she moans as she writhes.

She needs him to fuck the shit out of her, right now, to bring the orgasm and its blessed relief. With a particularly hard lunge and twist, she breaks his hold, falling forward to her hands before falling to her elbows.

The brief but intense struggle with Sierra as they fuck sends his passions soaring. Leaning over her, he places his hands on her back, driving her upper body down into the dirt as he resumes his hard, deep, thrusting, no longer able to contain his orgasm.

She claws at the soft earth. The orgasm is continuing to build, stealing her breath, until, with the power of a nova, it hits her. She screams in erotic anguish as every nerve in her body fires at once, a raw scream of animal like pleasure as her climax takes her. She has no thoughts, no control, only the fire consuming her from within, as her scream goes on.

Coy reaches his limit, falling to his orgasm as her body is racked with violent convulsions and she releases an inhuman scream. She howls like a woman possessed, and her contortions causing his cock to plunge and move inside her as she strains against him. As they struggle against each other and their pleasure, his climax increase exponentially in power, the pleasure blotting out everything save Sierra and himself. Roaring in exquisite torture, he throws himself back, his cock popping out of her, the need to end the tortures of the orgasm overriding any conscious thought. As his cock pulls free, another violent contraction sends a glob of semen onto her back and into her hair. Rocking back on heels, panting, arms limp at his sides, another orgasmic wave passes through his body as one last dribble of come falls in the dirt between his knees. Exhausted, unable to continue, he rolls onto his side.

She feels herself falling, tumbling onto her side as if pushed, unaware of anything other the convulsions still passing through her as she curls up into the fetal position, drained of need, of desire. As she slowly becomes aware of her surroundings again, she sees Coy lying on his side a short distance away, eyes closed, chest heaving. She reaches out for him but he is too far to reach, and she has no strength to move.

***

Rick looks to Giselle and Charlie. "My god. Do you think they're all right?" he asks quietly, wondering once again if he should stop this before it goes any farther.

Giselle says nothing, her eyes locked onto the arena floor, until with an effort she pulls her gaze away and looks at Rick. "I think they're fine," she says quietly. "They're going to be sore, but I think they're fine," she says, looking back to the arena. "The passion they have... it's simply amazing." She glances at him again. "This immersion is going to make what we captured look like drop in the ocean." A single tear rolls down her cheek. "If they are compatible, and I think they are, after this they will be unable to imagine life without one another."

Rick looks at the tear on Giselle's cheek, watches as Charlie takes Todd's hand. What's he missing? "Are you alright, Giselle? You're crying."

"We are witnessing something beautiful, that's all," Giselle says, her eyes never leaving the arena floor. "Something beautiful."

***

Coy lies half on his back, half on his side, looking at Sierra. Her orgasmic convulsions have stopped and she's curled into a semi-fetal position. He's spent, used up, and can feel his cock shrinking. Never has he come so hard. As his breathing slows, he becomes aware of his dry mouth, the painful scratches on his back, the heat, and the pounding war drums as sweat rolls off of him and plops into the dust. After a moment of rest, and with supreme effort, he forces himself up, first onto his knees and then to his feet. He feels weak and unstable, like he just finished a hard workout routine. He wipes his face, trying to remove the sweat but only smearing it with mud. With two steps he's standing over her. She rolls to her back and looks up at him. Is that fear in her eyes? Sadness? He isn't sure.

"Give up?" he asks, looking down at her. She looks up at him, her expression unreadable, and then holds a hand out, clearly asking for help up.

She has just experienced two of the most earth-shaking, mind-bending, all-consuming orgasms of her life, and she still wants more. Physically, she's beaten. She can't possibly receive him again, and yet she still wants him. Holding her hand out to him, he takes it and lifts her to her feet. She doesn't answer his question, not with words. She steps in close and pulls him to her and kisses him, really kisses him, perhaps the first man she's ever kissed and truly meant it.

"No more fucking. Will you make love to me? Really make love to me?" she whispers as their lips slowly part.

"Sierra, I can't," he says quietly, his voice dripping in despair. "I have nothing left."

"You do. I know you do," she murmurs, her lips dancing over his, feeling another rush, a new rush, one she's never experienced before, something deeper, more meaningful, not just the rush of impending physical gratification. "Please, Coy, please make love to me," she begs, taking his hand and gently pulling him down into the dirt with her. "Please, I want you," she whispers, kissing his neck and chest. "Please make love to me," she says one more time before taking his semi-erect penis in her mouth.

He's beaten. He knows it, but she seems to want to go on, and now he wants to go on. Now, here, at this moment, he would give the rest of his life if he could, even just this once, make love to her. He'll never fuck this woman again, but he hopes with all his heart that he will have many, many opportunities to make love to her. As she settles in to try to breathe some life into his flaccid penis, she straddles his face, giving herself to him. With a smile of pleasure that has nothing to do with sex, a smile that she is willingly giving herself to him, he begins to tenderly nibble at her womanhood.

***

Todd looks at Rick in amazement. "Are they going again?"

Rick shrugs his shoulders. "It's what it looks like to me."

"Jesus," Todd says in amazement. "How can he do that?"

"They're young, healthy, and just realizing that they are falling in love," Giselle says. "That would have been us if we had met twenty years earlier," she says, looking at Rick with a slightly sad smile.

Rick understand her sadness. "If only I had met you then," he says, touching her cheek.

She takes his hand from her cheek, kissing it tenderly before placing it on her heart. "We'll just have to love each other more to make up the time."

***

Compared to their previous two encounters, this mutual oral pleasuring is sweet and tender. Coy can't maintain a hard erection, but Sierra is patient, tender, and gentle, working to make him hard. As she kisses and caresses, he teases her, gently touching her with tongue and lips, giving her tender pleasure as she does the same to him. He slowly begins to firm up and she begins to make the soft mewls of a woman in pleasure while gently thrusting her hips. She's still dry, unable to take him even if he were firm enough to take her. So they wait, gently caressing each other with tongue and lips, enjoying the mutual giving.

Finally, many long moments after she began her sweet ministrations, he can feel the first flickers of desire ignite, his penis once more filling with blood. She increases the intensity of her fellatio as he hardens, her desires seemingly linked to his. Her hips thrusts become more insistent and he likewise increases the intensity of his cunnilingus, pushing her desires as she pushes his.

She releases his cock, satisfied she has breathed new life into him. After her last orgasm she was certain she'd never be able to receive him without some time to rest, but he's proven himself quite skillful at pleasuring a woman with his lips and tongue, and she can feel her wetness returning. She takes one final hard draw on his cock, pulling it from her mouth with a pop, making him to twitch and grunt. She turns before lowering her mouth to his, kissing him fully, passionately, but gently, tasting the mingled flavors of their lovemaking. Lying prone on him, she begins to thrust, sliding his pussy along the length of his cock, replacing the stimulation of her clit from his tongue with his cock. Holding her gently in place, he moves in counterpoint, allowing his full length to slide between their dirty, slick, sweat-soaked bodies. Finally ready, she takes his fully hardened cock and slowly, gently, lowers herself onto him, her eyes closed in a mixture of pain and pleasure, as he slides into her, her pussy barely wet enough to take him.

He lies still as a statue, allowing her to slowly work her way down his shaft. At first the passage is uncomfortable because of her dryness, but as she gently impales herself, moving down, then up slightly, then down a little more, determined to take him all in, her moisture floods forth, lubricating his passage as she settles onto him.

She blows out a breath of air, relaxing as the she begins to move, her wetness once again lubricating their movement with one another. He strokes her body, kneading her breasts before pulling her down to him. She doesn't resist, allowing him to kiss her neck and shoulders as they move as one.

The friction begins to drive him mad. After the last orgasm he'd have sworn he'd be unable to perform again for days, but now he feels another climax forming, though it's weak and fleeting. He doesn't fight it, letting it come as he continues to kiss her passionately, her lips, her neck, her breasts, living in the moment. As he slowly, tenderly, moves with her, no longer fucking, but making love to her, he wipes the sweat and mud from her face, kissing her gently as he does. She smiles, a beautiful smile, tender and sweet, gently kissing him in return.