Aren't You Just a Sad Little Slave

Info
Aren't you just a sad little slave to that thing between you
1.5k words
4.18
4.3k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aren't you just a sad little slave to that thing between your legs - EllyCuddles

Hmm, there he is. The one who's a slave to his cock. Hmm, aren't you? Aren't you just a sad little slave to that thing between your legs? You don't actually worship me. You don't actually worship your goddess. You worship your cock. All you do is think about it all the time. You spend so much time with it. You obsess over it. It's become your pure and utter addiction. Even though you say you serve me, you don't really. You serve your cock, don't you? That's why you're stroking it for me. Because whenever you say you're going to serve me, it's really that hard cock taking over. You become a slave to that. But this, this is the perfect time, I think, to really, really get you. Being my slave, when you become so obsessed over your cock, when you think about spending money to please it, to have it control you until you have everything that it wants, all of that. All of that means your mind becomes my playground, a place for me to mold you. Use you. Have my way with you however I want. Just like that.

You become such a addicted slave to your cock. So much money, so much time, so much attention to it. You can't help but stroke it all the time. Look at you right there. That's sad, sad slave to his cock. You can't help but stroke it all the time. Tell me how good it feels, how it controls you, how it molds you, how it takes over your whole life. I know. I'm going to exploit that. Just like that. Uh-huh. When you become a slave to it, you can't help but stroking it endlessly. Gooning out all the time. You wake up and you have to stroke it. You shower. You have to stroke it. You eat. It turns you on and you have to stroke it. Where you go to bed when you relax, when you're turned on and see your goddess. Mm-hmm. All the moments that you become a slave to that dick of yours and having to endlessly stroke out constantly all the time. That's when I take over you. Mm-hmm.

That's the perfect time to make you my pet, to instill in you that you're nothing but a slave to it. You're controlled by your cock. You can't help it. That's what you were designed for, is to stroke and stroke and stroke all the time forever. That's your role to be endlessly addicted to that cock of yours over and over again stroking. All the time. Just to slave to it. Your cock is your god and you treat it so much better than me. Mm-hmm. It is. It controls you. It uses you. Look at you stroking that sad face that you have every time you stroke, going on it. It commands you, you are not a true slave. You would treat me better than you treat your cock. You would think of me more than your cock. If you really, truly served me, if you actually cared about goddess, you would give more to me more and more and more. No. You're a slave to it. Yeah. It controls you. It's your one and only it's your omnipotent and omnipresent. It's everywhere and everything for you.

Not your goddess. You're just a worthless, pathetic little . Who's controlled by his cock and not really by the goddess as much as you say you want to, but you have to be addicted to this rather than serving me in the way that I should be served, rather than giving yourself completely to me. You give yourself completely over to that cock of yours. Always. Endlessly going at it. Perpetually being fucked and used. It takes everything from you. You can't be a proper slave. You can't be a proper sub to a gorgeous divine goddess like me. Not when you're such a slave to such worthless things like your cock. There you go with that face again, but it feels so good. Would you want more stroking pathetically, endlessly, the addict that you are to it? How much it controls you is really, really sad. You should be able to be a decent human being, a decent man and a better sub to serve the goddess over that cock of yours. No, a slave to it.

The only time you think of your goddess is when I force myself in you as you are following all the instructions of your cock, telling you what it wants from you. That's the time I get into your head. The only time a worthless, sad, pathetic loser can't help but stroke just like that. Have you ever seen yourself? How sad you look when you do that? No, you're owned by it, you're controlled by it. It uses you. It takes over everything. Stroking, stroking, stroking. A sad, sad man who can't do anything but obey his cock? That dick, that thing you have? Mm, mm, mm, mm. I know you want to serve, but you can't. You can't do anything. Step for which your cock wants? Oh, you're going to do what I want? You're going to do what I ask of you, slave? Then why can't you stop stroking? You have to all the time. You have no control. It's apparent.

You're just a sad, sad, low-rung beast who has to follow his cock in all of its instructions. That's your god. That's the worthless piece of shit you are. Unable to listen to anything but that cock over and over again. It keeps commanding you, doesn't it? You don't want it to stop. It feels too good. I can't help it. Mm, well maybe. Your insolence is not what it wants. It wants you to obey goddess too. And one day your cock is going to stop working because you obsess over it way, way too much. A true slave listens to their goddess, but you can't. Mm, mm, mm. No. But your mind is my playground while it commands you. You'll tell me anything you want. You'll tell me all your desires. You'll be weak for me as you continue to stroke. Hm, telling on yourself about all the dirty things you want. See how weak you are? Mm, see how sad you are? Controlled by that cock. You spend so much time with it.

So much money, so much thought and care goes into your cock. It's what you obsess over and what you think about. Sad thing. When you could be such a better person, where you could do so much more if you just followed goddess. Mm, mm, mm. And only when your cock controls you do my words make you twitch and ache. That's how you know you're just a sad little thing controlled by the thing between their legs. Mm, mm, mm, mm, like that. Overly controlled. You can't think of anything but your cock. Mm, mm, mm, mm, it takes over you so much, so much control and so much power in your weak and helpless to it. That's all you need. All you crave. You want so much to give to the goddess, but you can't, your way, way too addicted to that cock of yours. To see you there. So controlled by it. It's really a sad pathetic sight. Mm, mm, mm, now, you know that I know you know that I know you're obsession, you're addiction and your passion for your cock. And I get into your head reminding you how much of a slave you are to it. sad and gluing all the time.

Just like that. And now it's come to a peak. You're listening to it's robin ache. You feel that tension building more and more. And now you're beginning to a slave to it. Become so addicted, so controlled by it. You're gonna come. Your cock wants to come at once release and you're gonna give it your it's master. No, no, it's your master and you're gonna come in 10, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, and you're gonna come. Just like that. See, it does control you. It does take over. You do whatever it wants. It commands you. You controls you. It is your God. I like that it has power over you that you can't help it. But you already knew that you were that worthless, pathetic, sad loser that's controlled by their cock. Could never ever be a true slave. No. Not at all. You are owned by your cock.

THE END.

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

If only we could be together. I would have my penis cut off for you. As it is now I am everything you describe.

Share this

Similar Stories

You're A Worthless Slave To Me You're a worthless slave to me. You're only worthy as a cumin Audio
A New Life Pt. 01 A girl tells her boyfriend about her first time with her ex.in Loving Wives
Sensory Deprivation Day Dream Sensory deprivation story, fem dom, pvc, orgasm denial.in Fetish
Reversing Rolls He is forcefully transitioned by university sweetheart.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Power of Panties - The Beginning I never understood the power of panties over men until...in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories