You're A Worthless Slave To Me

Info
You're a worthless slave to me. You're only worthy as a cum
682 words
4.22
13.1k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're a worthless slave to me. You're only worthy as a cum dumpster to my worthy slaves - EllyCuddles

Mmmm, There you are. On your knees again. Exactly where you belong. Isn't it? Isn't that where you belong? (boots walking toward you) On your knees below me. In your rightful place down there, isn't it? Oh, pathetic little thing you are. Wanting so bad to touch. I see your cock getting harder by the moment. It's really kind of sad. What makes you think a pathetic, worthless little shit-stain like you deserves to worship a domina like me. You think you have the right with that cock-hardening that you can't control to be around me, that you deserve to be in my presence?

Oh, no, no. Not a snivelling piece of shit like you. Nope. Your existence isn't even worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. Not at all. You think you can just get on your knees and beg, and that I would let you come near me? You're lucky I allow you to even kneel in front of me, you worthless piece of shit. I don't know if I have any use for pathetic little things like you. Maybe. Maybe I could use you to clean my dirty boots. Maybe I could have worthwhile subs, use you as a cum dumpster. Yeah, that's it. I know what I could use you for. I can make my worthy subs dump their load in your ass and in your mouth. Maybe that's what you're worth. Yeah, you like that idea, don't you? That's how disgusting you are, liking to be known for being used for another slave's cum.

Look at you twitch and ache like that? How grotesque. That's your life, your purpose. It's literally nothing. Your purpose is nothing. That's right. You're good for nothing but cleaning my boots, being my worthy slaves, cum bucket, for them to release their pent-up tension on you, in you. Yes, just to have you bound there, letting them use your holes while I watch and laugh at you, isn't that what you want? Look at you. You love it. I see your cock is hard at the thought of them using your ass as their cocks are hard and stretching you open, using you while you're a whimpering little simpleton, being fucked by those who are so much more worthy than you.

Simply for my pleasure and nothing more. So I can sit here and laugh as they use you, straining your jaw open wide as they jerk off their cum into your mouth. Before they serve me, they use you. Just a cum dumpster, a pathetic, no good, worthless being for nothing more than slave cum. No, you don't get the privilege of being able to serve me. You'll serve my slaves, all of them. And you get to watch as I use them. A pathetic little shit. I'll make you watch them worship my ass, but you just wish you could get a sniff of. You get to see me, beat them, use them, and when they're done, they'll use you. Little fuck.

Such a waste of flesh you are, that cock couldn't please a gnat. Look at you, unable to control it, unable to do anything about it. As I sit here and tell you everything that's going to be done to you, by my worthy slaves, your cock is even harder. Just dripping on the floor, making a putrid mess. I can feel the bile rise up in my stomach, just looking at you. Yeah, they'll use you because that's all you're good for. You like that, don't you? A pathetic, worthless, vile piece of shit.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

Yes, I am a pathetic worthless vile piece of shit whos only wish it to serve you

Share this

Similar Stories

The Priestess and Her Boy Ch. 01 Tak serves a priestess in her bedchamber.in Novels and Novellas
Life of a Slave boy Ch. 01 A slave makes a bad impression on his Mistress's friend.in BDSM
Niki's Plan A young woman recognizes the advantages of female domination.in Fetish
Back at Her Mercy, Where I Belonged Locked in, enjoying her insatiable control over me!in BDSM
Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 01 A story about a submissive boy that finds his mistress.in BDSM
More Stories