Argibel the Erotic Orc Ch. 01

Story Info
Orc finally captures female Elf for his pleasure.
4.7k words
4.33
12.9k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the cold breeze of the early morning stirring through the caverns, despite it being summer. 'Oh curses, I need another pee,' he swore under his breath. Why was his life so irritating? Why was it always him who woke up before anyone else and could not complete his sleep before he had been again? Why did this not happen to the other Orcs as much as to him? For sure life was unfair. Why had the great Dark Lord himself singled him out alone for this irritation. It made him still tired when the others of his people forced him to begin the day. He never seemed to get enough sleep, so he never got through the day very well.

He rolled off his pallet swiftly. He knew by hard experience that he would not sleep again if he just lay there and did nothing. The only way was to get up quickly and get it over with quickly. Then he could go back to sleep and he wouldn't feel so bad when the others got up. Argibel stood quickly. At least he was fully dressed from the night before to keep the worst of the morning chill from him, ready for action at any time. He tried not to disturb his sleeping wife Gruby, who lay next to him. There was no point disturbing her, or he'd just get some whiplash from her tongue, which he didn't want at this time in the morning, particularly as his aim was to return swiftly to sleep. There was no point her losing sleep, she'd only be more annoying than normal during the day to come. Sometimes he wished she weren't there, because there was no peace when she was awake. She was ugly too, she was getting older, but she was still worth an occasional prod, and she looked after his bit of cave pretty well. He expected a square meal when he returned and he usually got one.

The little ones were close by too. He did not want to disturb them either. Most of his orclings had left his part of the cavern now. They were old enough to make their own way, but most of them were still with their own people in this cavern system. A few were dead by now of course, as life was hard for the Orcs of these mountains. There were always fights going on. If the tall men of the valley didn't catch you, the terrible dwarves, with their axes, might, or the proud elves of the forest. If these enemies of his people did not catch you your own kind might, in a war between chiefs or a brawl over some slight or other. Then there were always illnesses or the cold to get you if not. Garnash, his firstborn, had died in battle to an Elf of Rivendell, that stronghold of those cold and comfortable beings who never die unless by chance an Orc gets lucky.

Argibel had been with him at that battle, a small one by the size of battles in this time. Argibel's people had managed to catch them as they came up the valley towards their home, while they were still some distance from it and would not be able to get reserves out from their fortress easily. They had them on the run, but the proud ones fought bitterly for their very lives, although surrounded. Argibel could see them now, the terror in their eyes as they faced a likely death. For beings who expect to live forever, other Orcs say it is worse for them to die, than for an Orc. For an Orc they say death is a welcome end to a life of constant struggle, but for the Elf life is comfortable and he never wants to leave it. But Garnash did not want to leave life either, Argibel knew. He saw the look in the face of his first son as the arrows passed into his body. He had looked down and screamed as the cold spread and his tough limbs refused to function.

Argibel once captured an Elf woman, with his band. She was beautiful. They all had their way with her, but others wanted to kill her after, so they tortured and killed her. He could see why the elves love life so much because their females were so good to look at. He was jealous of elves and felt it was right to kill them, to make them pay for their beauty and their long and easy lives. He would like to find other elf women someday but they were not easy to capture. They had more often captured human women and men. Often they did play with them, and have kept them enslaved for a period or years. Argibel liked human women better than female Orcs, but you could have a good time with Orc females and he was always keen when he had the opportunity. If he ever captured an elf female again he would try to keep her as his prisoner so he could enjoy her when he wanted. He would not have her killed - that was a great waste of the one which was captured before. He prized elf females, even more than the human women.

One of the elves had been crippled nearby by a sword blow to the left leg. This was the chance for Argibel to take out vengeance for his son. The elf seemed to plead with him as Argibel approached sword in hand, probably for a swift death. On any other occasion Argibel might well have given the elf his wish, for there were other enemies to contend with. But Garnash's body was still warm on the earth, and Argibel felt anger he could not explain. He had not known he cared so much for his son. Garnash had been a pain to him from birth to death. They had often fought, sometimes attempted even to hurt each other in anger or irritation. However the need to avenge had been intense at that moment, even in the heat of battle, when Argibel should have put his own survival above all else. Instead he had felt the deepest hatred he had ever felt. It had taken him over. Elves should not live, all of them should die. They should not be allowed to live forever. Their comfortable lives should be taken away. They should be made to feel pain and suffering, such as was the experience of Orcs. Argibel pricked his sword into the elf's side, not enough to kill, but enough to start the bleed, which would end the creature slowly, painfully. He laughed at the prone elf and read the creature's fear and pain in its eyes.

He proceeded to pierce the elf's helpless body in other places, oblivious to the battle, nearly done, which went on around him. Then he had turned to the elf's eyes, one of them he gouged slowly with his tool as the elf still screamed helplessly. He had been deciding whether to leave the other eye intact, so the elf could see the mess he made as the rest of his body was being carved up, when the shout went up that elves on horses had arrived and it was time to get out and save their own skins. 'It was lucky I heard the call,' thought Argibel, 'because in the mood I was in I didn't care about anything else but to kill the elves who had taken my son away, as painfully as possible.' He had run the elf through straight into the heart, he thought. Certainly the life had seemed to go instantly from the elf. No orc could have survived that blow, but he had to leave the field and was denied the pleasure of seeing the hated foe depart his ruined body. Thankfully he had saved his own skin and lived to fight those bastards another day. The next time he fought them the madness had passed and he was back to normal. He was not going to take unnecessary risks, and the elves were just the enemies of his race and the Dark Lord's, hated and feared again.

One day his clan did capture some humans of Rohan. The General ordered them slain but he rode off on his beast, to oversee his other soldiers. The orcs argued amongst themselves about the orders but quite a few desired to keep the humans alive as slaves, to play with or torture. Male and female. They were divided up between their captors. Argibal got his share, a human woman, who he looked after and preferred sexually to his wife. He fought other orcs to protect her, not that he treated her particularly well. She tried to escape once, and he had to beat her and punish her. He certainly left a few marks on her that time, but it taught the human bitch a good lesson and she never tried to escape him again. When another orc tried to borrow her he fought to keep her. He wounded the other orc, but they were kept apart by his comrades in arms. He later betrayed that orc in a future skirmish by refusing to aid him, but it served him right. He felt no regrets over that. His other sons had their way with her, which annoyed him at the time, because he wanted her all to himself, but he accepted it after a few words and a couple of knocks, because he would have done the same if they had got a female captive. She was growing older and not so attractive, but still he found her more attractive than his wife. She caught some disease and died, he looked after her for as long as he could, then put her out of her misery. A shame. He liked her and came to care for her. It upset him more than if his wife Gruby had gone, partly because she was quieter, and because she got him harder. The band once caught some Easterlings once, but were ordered to give them up because they were Orc allies, with the Dark Lord. There were some nice looking females in that group, but it was never to be.

He wanted another one after that, particularly he would like an elf female. One day he finally got to almost get one, he fought for her, unsuccessfully, and bore a grudge against the winner.

One day he finally did get one! Elves do not age, so the better they last and stay more attractive than humans. He looked after her, used her too.

Mannioch, the King of the Orcs in the mountains at that time, was trying to force the Elves to stay in their fortresses at that time. He did not want them thinking they could pass through the mountains at their own will, even in large groups. He said the mountains belonged to the Orcs, and everything within them. He did not like Dwarves either, or men. Argibel thought the King had been encouraged or threatened into this policy by some outside ally, perhaps another Orc leader elsewhere, or, who knew, perhaps the Dark Lord himself. He had never followed this complete war plan before.

Then Mannioch gave speeches to his Generals and officers, even to the sergeants, saying that the Elves were detestable and would wipe out the Orcs if they ever got the chance. Because Elves could live forever they were dangerous. Their numbers could grow until there was nothing left for the Orcs in the mountains. Elves would build more fortresses and come out to battle, and kill Orcs until they became fugitives.

Mannioch collected the largest army of Orcs Argibel had ever seen in his lifetime of raids and wars. Mannioch became a very powerful King. The King sent out scouts to watch the Elves in their fortress and in the woodlands which were theirs. When they came out their presence would be reported and the necessary sections of the army would be sent to capture or kill them. A sizeable group of Elves were noticed coming from the west, travelling in the direction of their great fortress. There were Elf warriors, Elf Lords and their Ladies, and what appeared to be some young Elves, the recently born. Perhaps they were travelling to meet relatives or for some important Elf wedding ceremony. None of the scouts knew what the reason was for this band. They were a large band, but to the amassed armies of Mannioch they could present little threat at this moment. Only a section of the King's army were sent to deal with this incursion into our homelands. Argibel was one Orc who was in the band of Goratz, the General, which was sent to capture and kill these enemies of the Orcs. Another band under Grabig were sent also, from the caves above the pass.

The elves were vastly outnumbered, remembered Argibel. He felt the joy of battle as he charged with Goratz's band down the sides of the hill. He could see Grabig's smaller Orcs coming up through the trees on the other side, and the moments when the cruel elves realised they were completely surrounded by a large army. At first they began to form up surrounding their women and young to protect them from Goratz's band, charging down the hill. When they realised the woods behind them were thick with orcs too, the firepower of their arrows was spread more thinly as some of the elves moved below the road to protect the elfwomen and young from Grabig's band.

Some of the Orcs in both bands loosed arrows at the Elves before they ran, but there was some distance for the arrows to travel and Elf armour and shields were protective of them. Even the Elf women snatched shields up and wore protective armour on this journey, so the injury to the Elves was not yet great.

Most Orcs joined the rush to overpower the enemy. Argibel could smell an easy victory. Despite the risk to himself from Elf archers who knew how to aim and were ever accurate, and often deadly, they would not be able to use their bows when the combat became hand to hand.

She was his, this hated elf, but he had fought for her, inexplicably. Grenog would have used her and then wasted her. He couldn't be sure whether he had fought because he wanted to be the one to take his vengeance out on the elvish race rather than Grenog, or whether he wanted to save this prize from being spoiled and thrown away. He had waited a long time for one of these, ever since he had lost the human woman. Anyway the elf woman was his now. He would have plenty of time to consider her fate.

He untied her from the tree and drew his sword, still fresh with the blood of her fellow elves, and to which he had so very nearly added Grenog's. Elf females were strong and quick, much like their males. He would have to watch her closely, until they got back to his cave. Even then she would have to be tied up. She would want to run away, so he would have to prevent her.

The elf cowered as he approached her, although it should have been obvious he had fought Grenog for her, and could not wish to despatch her immediately. He held his sword down and gestured for her to move in front of him. She did not know which way to go at first but her frightened eyes asked him. When she gestured along the path he intended he nodded in the language of the body which even the elves understood. She walked along at a pace which was too slow for Argibal. He waved his sword and shouted at her, "Move. Faster." He knew no elf words, but she seemed to understand, picking up her pace, glancing around nervously to check she was doing the right things. Argibel observed her as she walked. Her attire was not that of a warrior. She wore a blue tunic, which was loose fitting on her slender elvish frame. The tunic ended above the knee and the thin legs were covered in a silky material which was tight to the leg. He could see the slender shape of them, ending in leather boots. Something about those legs drew his gaze as she walked. They were like curved sticks, but quite beautiful. Even an Orc could appreciate that beauty!

A few miles later he realised he could not stand it any more. They were deep in the forest by now. He sensed there were no other creatures around, friend or foe.

"Right!" he said. "That's enough walking," he shouted, more loudly, as he found his voice. "Stop!"

She twisted her head, alarmed by the vicious sound of his order. She probably could not understand what he said, but the message was plain. She stopped and he looked around for the best spot. There was a handy tree, just off the path, sufficiently far not to be seen if more travellers passed by. The grass was dry before it. It looked a good spot for what he had in mind. He led her to it, pulling on the rope until she stood where he wanted, and tied the rope securely around the tree.

"Take 'em off," he shouted as he came towards her. He didn't know why he gave her the chance. She was his prisoner now, his property, until he decided to get rid of her. He should just take her clothes off, but somehow he wanted her to behave as he would expect an orc female to. Orc females were usually obliging once they knew you were going to take them anyway. They actually liked it. The attention of an orc warrior made them feel they were something and gave them some excitement in life. He wanted this elf lady to accept him. He knew he would enjoy it more if she did. He had enough of fighting often enough, and right now he just wanted to satisfy his instincts and have a good time.

She didn't know what he was saying. He grabbed her tunic and made as if to rip it, gesturing that it come off and down. She cowered back from him, all the time piercing him with those bewitching eyes, purple, blue and yellow, and strangely riveting. She spoke in a soft and unfamiliar language which must be elvish. He guessed she knew what he was meaning, but she was saying no. She was his prisoner and his anger quickly began to rise. She would do what he wanted. She was lucky not to be dead yet!

He saw the futility of trying to persuade. He grabbed her and unbuttoned some buttons on the tunic while she wriggled against him. He paused to hold her small form close to him. He could feel his own excitement rising and held her some more. She pleaded with him in her own language but saw the futility in resisting too hard. His penis was very hard now. There was none of the messing about he sometimes had to do to get himself up when he was with Gruby or some other orc conquest.

He was taken by the desire to kiss that elvish face so pure, now, while he had her close in his grip. Kissing was something he wouldn't always bother to do with an orc female. They weren't all that inspiring usually, so it was something he often missed out. He said, "Hold still elf," as if she could understand, and brought his lips to her smooth flesh. She shuddered and tried to keep her head away, but he was strong and driven by a passion. He kissed her cheek and began to lick the face. He might have done that to upset an orc female, but with this one he was following his own instinct. He struggled to find her mouth. She twisted and pleaded in her own language and made it difficult for him, but he pressed onto her red lips and forced his tongue upon her clenched teeth. He wanted her at that moment more than he had ever wanted anything. He wondered if the elf was using magic upon him. He didn't trust them, but he didn't believe they had much magic themselves. Wizards and warlords might have some magic, but he didn't believe elves had real magic. His desire for this elf lady came from himself, he was sure. She was everything he desired at this moment, better than the human women he had kept before, and they had been good indeed.

Eager to see the elf lady's body he worked on the tunic buttons again while holding her tightly. She allowed him to take it off, perhaps aware that it would be ripped or destroyed otherwise. Then her white blouse became the next obstacle to his goal. He threatened to pull it apart, but she allowed him to unfasten the buttons and let it fall from he petite shoulders. There was a corset below, which gave shape to her slender body, accentuating breasts. Agitated by the sight of his prize he lost patience with buttons and bows. She sensed this and accepting something of her fate she made to unfasten it for him, speaking with calm voice to slow him.

As the corset, which was her last defence, came away his eyes saw the full perfection of Elvish beauty. Why did he find the hated Elves so beautiful, he could not understand it. If this had been a male Elf it would have been dead by now, by his hatred and jealousy towards the race which thought itself so superior. But he had no way of denying this beauty which overpowered his senses. The white skin so supple and smooth, most unlike an Orc's. The proportions so slim and slender. The small breasts were like the unspoiled freshness of imaginary youth, but he was aware that this Elf was likely to be many years older than himself, although he did not know that for sure. Those breasts were not large but they fitted the frame of her body perfectly. The body was tight and supple, muscled in the arms, but not too strongly. The stomach was flat smooth and tidy, the hips wider but still slender. His eyes were drawn downwards to the mound between her legs, which was thickly thatched with pure dark hair. He wanted nothing than to get his aroused cock in the passage which must lie there, as soon as possible.

12