Argibel the Erotic Orc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Argibel placed his hand over her mound, ruffling her pubic hair. She was perfect. As he searched for her tight entrance she pulled away from him. Quickly he slapped her with a heavy hand, on her arm. "Be still," he cursed angrily. She understood what he meant by his reaction, and feared to anger him. She was tied to that tree so she could hardly run. He would have caught her if he did, or called more orcs, and it would be worse for her. She steeled herself.

This time his grubby fingers prodded and found her entrance, exploring. She didn't like how dirty they were, but what could she expect from mere orcs. They were a dirty race, an ignorant and childish one, naturally cruel. His finger invaded her soft vagina. She feared its coarse nail scratching her. He touched her sensitive clitoris, but due to her fear and appalling situation she could feel nothing sexual. It was better that way. If he was to abuse her it was better not to feel anything, pleasure or pain.

Having found the entrance Argibel explored with his finger. There was moisture, but it was much more dry than an orc woman would have been. He forced another finger in and tested its width. She was holding it tight but the more fingers he placed inside the wider it became. There would be room for his cock, which was bursting with anticipation.

"Lie down," he commanded. She understood what he meant as he gestured too. She knew she must submit to this final indignity, and just hoped he would not kill her afterwards. Nonetheless she could sense his deep desire for her body, so she hoped, as she had never had to do before, that he would care enough to keep her alive after this indignity, which she knew was to come. She lay back on top of her discarded clothing, while he unbuckled his belts, unbuttoned his tunic and lowered his pants. She feared the big hardened cock which stood so erect. She feared his huge cock would rip her apart, or damage her insides. She hoped he would be gentle at least, but she could not imagine that any orc, like any mere animal, could be gentle.

She felt his hot smelly breath as he brought his face close to hers again. Again he licked her, and she closed her eyes so she would not have to see his ugly face. It was easier that way. His strong calloused hands explored her naked body, feeling her breasts again. This orc was almost like an elf, or even a human, in the sense that he wished to savour her, to delay the moments when he would take her with his cock. His fingers played with her entrance, forcefully slipping further inside her than she wanted him to go. Suddenly his big cock was at her entrance. He pushed it swiftly inside her. It felt large, and she wished she was anywhere else but here, having this indignity done to her. Her body tried to resist, but it would all be in vain if she did that. She must keep this orc enamoured of her. She must not deny him the experience he obviously craved, or worse would befall her, such as torture or death.

He had successfully mounted her. Swiftly he began to ride upon her, gazing at her beautiful face. Unlike orc women everything, nose, eyes, brow, lips, and the pointed ears, which peeped out amongst the generous strands of hair, everything was in the right place and the skin was unblemished and smooth. She exceeded any vision of beauty he had ever imagined. He could not believe she was all his, to hold as a prisoner for as long as he cared to. She had her eyes closed now, he noticed. That was just as well he thought. He did not want to see her accusing eyes, hating him and trying to shame him for being what he was, like elves always did. She was letting him have his way, without trying to spoil it for him. An understanding had been reached perhaps without the need for any discussion or additional threats. He was free to look at everything she had, the smooth curves of her flesh, the rise and fall of her well shaped breasts, the set of her shoulders.

A rising excitement came upon him as he gazed at what was normally forbidden to orcs. The ache of his cock grew stronger as he pounded her. It was an easy ride, too easy! And when it was finished he squirted more seed than he ever knew he had deep into her elven body, and he grunted with a powerful exhalation which he could not help making, even though he did not intend it. He was glad there were no other orcs nearby, for they would have ridiculed him, in the petty humour of his race, for a long time, over that. He even flopped on her and allowed himself to wallow on her soft warm flesh for quite a few moments after that most powerful eruption. He had a weakness, that much was for sure, but it was indeed a most beautiful weakness. He never had expected to feel quite so fulfilled, and momentarily his poor orcish soul even felt at peace for a handful of moments.

12