Arguments and Alterations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down please, there's no need to be alarmed." Said the voice again, this time when everyone spun around there was a man standing atop Liz's knee looking up at Jessi and Liz. "I am simply the Gamemaster." The man was dressed as one would expect a butler to be dressed, long black suit coat, trim leggings, polished shoes. He even had a monocle inserted in one eye as he stood with his right arm out in front of him across his chest, perfect posture belaying a calm and reserved aura.

"So you're here to congratulate me on winning the game?" Liz said. "That's what's happened both times I've played before."

"Under normal circumstances you would be quite correct." Said the man, who amazingly started floating upwards towards Liz's face. His feet looked as though they were standing atop an invisible platform as the man rose higher and higher up until he was face to face with Liz, although her eye was probably as big as he was.

"And today isn't a normal circumstance?" Jessi asked.

"No, surely it is not." The Gamemaster said looking around as if for the first time at everyone in attendance. "You see normally I would take the winner into the other world and give them the choice."

"The choice?" Liz asked.

"Yes, the choice between keeping the results of the game as you are now, or reverting them all back to the original state." He said before taking off his monocle and retrieving a cloth from his coat pocket. As he shined the glass, "And of course the ability to use the power of the game at your disposal within reason."

"So wait I could have the same power as the game?!" Liz said excitedly.

"Yes, however, that is under normal circumstances," the Gamemaster said before putting his monocle back onto his eye and pocketing the cloth. "As I said before, this is not a normal occurrence." He then cleared his throat and began to elaborate. "As I said I am the Gamemaster, and as such I am entitled to certain rights concerning the winners and losers of a game of Arguments and Alterations. Unfortunately, I must tell you all that this is most likely the last game of Arguments and Alterations that you will be playing ever."

"Wait you're taking it away?" Jessi said. "But what if we want to keep playing it?"

"I'm sure you would dear child, but that is in essence the reason why it will be returning with me. You see, we, the Gamemasters I mean, are not exactly in control of the game so to speak. We simply monitor its progress and make sure that it doesn't get too far out of hand."

"Wait, so you don't make the rules?" Amber asked.

"Good heavens no." The Gamemaster said looking almost appalled at the idea.

"Then why does the game keep changing the rules?" Liz asked.

"Because the game makes its own rules." The game master said nonchalantly, "Which is precisely why I am here. I am here to reign it back in. The game has become too, how should I put it...needy. You see it revels in being played and so each and every iteration it makes an attempt at being played by more and more people."

"Okay, but how does the game do that?"

"Well by making it part of the rules that when you win you are no longer allowed to play the game. That way you have to give the game to one of the losers perpetuating the cycle of playing."

"Alright..." Amber said looking up at the floating man, "But if this game has been played before, why is it that you need to 'reign it in' so to speak?"

"Because it is overstepping its bounds." The Gamemaster said, looking down at the game board as though it were a pet who had done something wrong. "After the last game it allowed one of its cards to be used by someone for a permanent effect noticed only by the person who used it." At this he turned to Jessi who blushed and turned away. "That is not within the rules of its contract for living here in the human world, but we were willing to let it go this once."

The Gamemaster then pointed to Amber and Emily followed by Chris and DJ, "This latest version, however, is in direct contradiction with its contract to only affect those who are playing the game. By allowing others who are not physically present or knowing of the game to be involved it could have led to widespread panic and-"

"What do you mean panic?" Liz said looking down at the man, "I mean we're playing it here outside. Anyone could've walked in on us."

"But they didn't because you were one of the people playing the game, so therefore no one would have seen anyone in this area because they would have been repelled away by the game." He then pointed to DJ and Emily, "those two were not part of the game and were still affected by it which could have caused huge consequences for my master."

"I'm sorry sir, but I don't follow-"

"Imagine young man," he said pointing to DJ, "that your girlfriend suddenly was twelve feet tall in the restaurant tonight, and you grew breasts as big as the ones on your chest in front of all those people. Would that not cause a ruckus?"

"I suppose you've got a point there," Emily said nodding. "But I still don't quite get why you are here."

"I am here to take the game back to my master, where he will then decide what to do with it. Arguments and Alterations, is after all a magical board game, and as such is bound by the laws of our world. It knew the rules and chose to break them, thus nullifying it's right to be here, and continue existing." He smiled, and nodded to the board, "In other words it became addicted to being played, which of course is in its nature."

"So what does that mean for us?" DJ asked looking down at himself and gesturing to the others, "you said normally you would give Liz the choice of returning to normal or staying this way. So are you going to give her that option?"

"No, I will not."

"So we're going to be stuck like this!?" Emily said shocked.

"No, no, no I'm going to give each of you a little bit of the power of the game, depending on how you finished." He pointed to Liz and then to Jessi, followed by Amber, and Chris. "You'll each receive some amount of the power from the game to use as you will. The winner will obviously have the most, with those who came in last, the least. In all cases something done to you by a person of higher power cannot be undone except by someone higher on the chain."

"So in my case, only Liz can undo something I've changed?" Jessi asked.

"Correct." He said then he gestured to both Emily and DJ, "And for being dragged into this game I will grant you the equivalent as befitting your twin's status." With that he snapped his fingers and with a flash everything was back to normal.

All of them looked to one another, their bodies exactly as they had been before playing, even their clothes had returned. Head on a swivel, Liz turned to see that the game was gone from its table, and whirled to see the Gamemaster lowering himself back onto solid ground. "Now if you don't mind I will be going. I have already spent much longer than I anticipated here, and I hope you will forgive me for my rudeness."

"No apology necessary," Jessi said smiling, "You gave us more than we could ask for."

"True young lady I did, but that does not give you an open invitation to use it on whomever you wish. Be cautious with your power, and know that if you use it too often my master will request that it be taken away."

All the friends nodded their heads in agreement, which seemed enough to satisfy the man. Bowing before them, he curtly turned and with one hand seemed to tear open the air itself, a shimmering light blinding the six friends and then he was gone.

"Wow that was some trip," DJ said looking back and forth at everyone else, "Anyone else up for a drink?"

"Nah I think we're going to head back to our apartment," Liz said looking at Jessi, "We're tired and have lots to do before tomorrow."

"Ya sorry DJ, I think Amber and I are going to head back to her place." Chris said smiling. "I think she wanted to show me something about her latest class she was taking."

"Well if you're going to Amber's place, we could head back to yours and unwind DJ," Emily said. "I made sure to restock your fridge after the last party we had."

"Sounds like a plan to me," DJ said waving towards the car, "Come on, I'll give everyone a ride."

"No thanks, we'll walk," Liz said as she and Jessi waved goodbye to their friends as the two sets of twins left the grotto. As soon as they were out of earshot, Liz turned to Jessi and planted a huge kiss on her mouth, their tongues intertwining. As they broke off the embrace Jessi looked back at Liz and said, "To what did I owe that honor?"

"Oh, I just figured I should thank you," Liz said grabbing her breasts, "For giving me these."

"Oh...yes about that, I uh-"

"Eyes up here," Liz said grabbing a hold of Jessi's face and bringing it back to look up at hers.

"Wait a minute, I'm taller than you!"

"Not anymore you're not," Liz said gesturing to Jessi. Jessi spun and found that it wasn't Liz who had grown she had shrunk, only a couple of inches, but still enough to make her look up to her formerly shorter girlfriend. "I figured I would return the favor."

"Well fine, but that doesn't mean I have to stay this way." Jessi said, willing herself to grow taller. When nothing happened, she looked up to see Liz laughing. "How do you make it work?!"

"Silly, you can't undo something I did, remember I won." She said laughing. "Anything I do you can't undo."

"But I don't want to be short." Jessi said pouting. "you know I have a giantess fetish, I like being taller than you."

"Oh alright, no need to get all upset," Liz said as Jessi felt herself spring back up to her normal height. "And it's really simple all you need to do is think it, and it happens. Weird right?"

"Hmm, let me try." Jessi said closing her eyes and focusing, it wasn't long before she suddenly felt her clothes becoming tight and looked down to see that she was easily almost a foot taller than before. Her body was bursting at the seams, quite literally and she smiled sheepishly, "Whoops, we're going to have to get home with these clothes aren't we?"

"Yes I suppose we will," Liz said looking around, "but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves for a little bit here."

With a mischievous smile Jessi quickly threw off her shirt and shorts, undoing her bra clasp even as she willed herself to grow. Within seconds she was back to her towering seven foot tall frame, her body naked in the now rising moonlight. "So what'd you have in mind my little lover?" Jessi asked Liz who had removed her shirt and was just now beginning to take off her shorts.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that I'm that little," Liz said as Jessi noticed she was struggling to get her shorts off. "At least not where it counts." Finally, she freed herself from her shorts and Jessi saw Liz begin to unwind her cock from around her waist. As she did so it seemed to swell in both length and girth, until it was big enough to have wrapped around her waist twice and was as thick as an oil drum. Beneath it Jessi watched as a pair of balls began to swell into existence, quickly eclipsing her breasts in size and stopping as they slapped against her knees. "Actually I would say that you're not big enough."

"Try me," Jessi said with a smile as she laid down on her back, head tilted up to see her little lover waddled towards her, cock outstretched easily as big as Liz was.

"You call this little thing a pussy," Liz said laughing as she probed the flesh with her cock head, "I think you need a little bit more there." Jessi felt a warmth travel through her body centering on her pussy, she could almost feel the folds of her lips pushing her legs apart even as she willed herself to grow bigger to match it.

It didn't take long however for her to hear Liz chuckle and shortly thereafter, both girls, the giantess, and the giant hermaphrodite rattled themselves with some of the most intense orgasms either of them had ever felt.

***

They barely had enough time to undress before Amber pounced on Chris, their lips locking together as she wrapped her legs around his waist. His arms clenched together around her back and the two of them slowly made their way towards Amber's bedroom.

As they walked, Amber thought it would be a good idea to...improve herself a little. After all, no guy ever said no to a girl with a little T&A, and although a little might never have been used to describe what she had in mind, she wasn't going back now.

For his part Chris felt Amber's swelling breasts, and through peaks of his eyes in between intense kisses he saw that she was definitely going big, porn star big. Although awesome that meant that he was quickly losing his grip around the small of her back as the flesh swelled between them. Taking a moment to bolster his own muscles, he soon found himself grabbing a hold of her butt, holding her aloft with his increased muscles and strength. This would have been easier if she hadn't decided to swell that as well. Soon his hands were overflowing with flesh, and he heard her whisper into his ear, "why not put that tool to use?"

And just like that he felt his cock spring to life like it had never sprung before. Felt it swell up, quickly burying itself between the flesh of her ass as it continued to grow. Although it wasn't him that was doing it, no that was all her, he thought as he felt his member grow thicker and longer, eventually the flesh of her cheeks was straddling his massive cock. He didn't care though, at least until he felt his cock head brush against something leathery, and he opened his eyes to see that his cock was resting atop the couch about four feet away. More importantly it was extremely wide, much wider than he would have imagined it to be, and Amber was now using it like a hammock more than his hands were holding her aloft.

"Like what I've done with the place," she said smiling as she leaned back on his cock.

"Yes but there's no way this is going into you," Chris said looking her amazing body up and down, "let me shrink it back down-"

"Oh no, I'm in control since I finished ahead of you," Amber said smiling as she dismounted his cock. It was the first time Chris had been able to see below Amber's massive chest and he was shocked to see his balls were now the size of beanbag chairs pinning him to the floor. He looked up and saw Amber walk around the couch, her body swelling completely as she went until she had almost doubled in size. With a grin she knelt down on the other side of the couch, her tongue licking her lips hungrily, "And what was it you said before? You were going to fuck me later? Well how about I suck you off and see whether you're worthy to have that privilege."

Chris nodded absently in agreement as he watched Amber's lips ripen and suddenly a massive tongue, uncurled itself from her mouth and began to massage the length of his cock. It felt so amazing that Chris almost came right then and there, were it not for those words she had just spoken. Worthy or not, huh, Chris thought as shuddered, her lips touching the end of his cock head, I'll show you worthy, and then I'll show you the best time you've ever had.

***

"I'm going to go get ready for bed," Emily said as she got up from their love making session and walked off into the master bathroom. DJ watched her go and smiled to himself. He knew he was lucky, lucky to have a girlfriend like her, and even luckier to have his idiot twin brother play that game earlier.

Emily certainly enjoyed the consolation prize, as he had rammed into her over-voluptuous body numerous times with his new and improved cock. He laid his hand on top of the covers and felt his now truly impressive package between his legs, and knew life was only going to get better from here. Why wouldn't it with a girl who could change into the person of your dreams, and well I could be buff enough to make Arnold Schwarzenegger jealous in his prime, DJ thought as he relaxed into the pillows. Yes life was good, he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

"DJ, DJ honey, wake up I want to show you something sleepy head."

DJ heard the voice calling to him, and reached up gently with his hands to rub his eyes. Only something got in the way. Something large and fleshy. "You know you didn't have to sleep on top of me Em," DJ said reaching around the masses to rub his eyes.

"I didn't," Emily said from beside him, a tone of humor in her voice. "You should pay better attention DJ."

DJ sighed, and tried to sit up only to find a huge weight on his chest. His eyes snapped open and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had boobs, and not just any boobs, no these were the size of beach balls, with nipples standing upright like rolls of quarters atop them. Looking over he saw that his vision was obscured by long black locks of hair, which he felt using his hand ran all the way down to the top of his butt. Which was also different, he took a second to probe around it, his hands noticing how soft the flesh was, and yet how full it felt. Taking his hands and moving the hair away he saw Emily sitting there next to him in bed, a huge smile on her face in the darkness.

"Like what you see love?"

"You did this to me?"

"Of course I did."

"Well then I'm going to change back now, nice trick, but I'm a guy and I-" He gasped as he tried to will himself smaller. It wasn't working. "Why isn't it working?"

"Because I made you this way, and thanks to that last roll of ours we beat you and Chris fair and square so now you can't undo anything that I do."

"Look honey, it's a great joke, but please turn me back."

"Oh I will," Emily said kneeling on the bed now. DJ could see for the first time that her body didn't look all that different from the waist up, sure she had more defined muscle along her arms and abs, but nothing major. At least until he focused on those abs. There was a piece of flesh overlapping them, something that shouldn't have been there.

"Why do you have a cock?" DJ asked suddenly worried.

"Because I want you to know what it feels like DJ." Emily said with a smile, "I want to know what it feels like to be you, and I want you to know what it feels like to be me."

"Look Em, I love you, but we don't have to do this-" DJ began before he suddenly felt a wave of pleasure surge through his body.

"You like that DJ?" Emily said with a smile as she reached up and put her hand to her mouth and licked it. "You're already wet down there, and I'm sure that larger clit that I gave you is working wonders right now."

"Emily I-"

"Shhh, shhh, you don't have to say anything," Emily said sliding along the bed, and kneeling between DJ's legs. She reached up and placed her hands atop his nipples, causing him to moan in ecstasy. She leaned over and gently nibbled on a nipple causing another bout of mewling from DJ. With a smile she saw that her own cock, a perfect replica of DJ's earlier one was springing to attention and she gently lowered herself onto DJ's breasts for support. "I know what you want DJ, and I'm going to give it to you. No need to ask for anything, but be patient with me, I've never done this before."

DJ moaned loudly as he felt her cock begin to push through the folds of his pussy, his clit sending shocks through his body as she slid further and further in. It felt too good to describe and so DJ just simply gave himself over to her, letting his body work naturally as there really wasn't any rational thought left to put into it.

He lay there as Emily began to thrust, her motions jerky and unpracticed, but it felt wonderful all the same to DJ. From where he lay, only her face could be seen over his massive chest, and he could see the sheer ecstasy on her face as well. Maybe this is something I could get used to, DJ thought, as another wave of pleasure washed over him, maybe so long as it's her, well it certainly feels amazing.

1...345678