All Comments on 'Ari Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
harbormaster1harbormaster1almost 13 years ago
a winner

OK this has all the thrill of a DQS story..your best work since House of Cards.....In fact my mind is racing about Chapter 3...keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's a good story

I didn't read the original one --- but I know JPB's normal story line, his method of quick, clean, emotionless approach to story telling, which is good in some ways --- but I can say without doubt, THIS continuation is well done. <p>

The characters came off sympathetic and believable, especially the stupid, whoring, but honest ex wife who realized, too late, that she actually loved someone more than the sex and money, and that, given the chance, she'd work hard and long, as long as it takes, to win his love again and that that is probably the only thing that could make her life whole again. <p>

So, again, it's a good adult "romantic" story of life's trials and tribulations; that sometimes we don't get what we want, knowing it is because of our own stupidity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I thought it was great!

I have really enjoyed reading your earlier works and this is no different. This was great. You have taken a superb part 1 written by Bob and done an amazing job of Part 2 and now I have to wait for part 3. Please don't make us all wait too long. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
built on crap

Better off starting your own story and avoid the stink of someone's story.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 13 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 3

I'm not sure I could ever forgive or forget what this whore did to me if I was him but I love the character building and interesting dialogue you've crafted as ARi tries to grow from a selfish lying cunt into what we will see later. People are flawed and wonderful things and good writing shows that.

One thing I would done differently is ended this chapter at "Here's my number" I think that was a perfect transition point.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
This woman is a bit scary.

Well written, as always. The wife sees nothing wrong with screwing her boss and strangers now and then. Then she carries the torch for her ex for how many years? Her shrink wants to date her? He should be trying to commit her! The women is JPB stories are always able to separate sex and love somehow. Ari is another example. The thing that is difficult to understand is how surprised they always are when the husband cannot separate the two. This has my interest, but Ari needs a much better shrink!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Good Work

You took a well done, one-page story by JPB and produced an interesting second chapter with good development of character and some nice plot twists.

KirkelKirkelalmost 13 years ago
Great thought put into this.

First off this is one of my favorites too. Jpb is a master of the open ended "you figure it out" ending and though some are great, in an artistic way, some just beg to have someone finish them. Of coarse jpb writes for himself and pretty much doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone's comments, so it's great to see someone with brain take a crack at this.

So far you've done a great job showing how a cheating wife might further manipulate her husband. As usual you are trying to be realistic because life is not about clear cut 'burn the bitch' and I'm done, ready to go on.

Can't wait to see your finish. At least jpb does a great job starting a story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good story

but her obsession with Bobby was out of character. He isn't that good of a catch that she would obsess about him for 5 years. It's over, let it go already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

RAAC story just like the last story this writer wrote. Don't worry there will be a happy ending the ex-wife will get married again to her ex-husband have lots of kids and live happily ever after until the next time she cheats and he finds out but doesn't care. After all he still loves the ex-wife even after she was a whore for everyone he knew and after the way she cuckolded him and humiliated him. RAAC incoming.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Always have been a Fan

You painter her pretty Black! Looking forward to the next chapter. Do you think you can paint her White?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dull story with no ending.

Story just too bland. Where is it going? Bobby is too milquetoast while she is simply unbelievable. Story is too "oh hum." At least he wasn't turned into a wimp (although it could be postulated that this was coming).

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 13 years ago
A Bit Uneven

Is the writing and dialogue good? No, it's superb. After all, Ohio's one of the best. Still, the plot has some glaring problems.

First, Bobby comes off as entirely too pure. He's the all-American John Wayne, rugged individualist, rules are rules, it's black and white with no shades of gray type of guy. Given that, there's not a realistic chance in hell that he's going to overlook Ari's years of endless philandering. It's black and white, and he'll never appreciate her justifications (which are actually excuses--there's no justification for her serial adultery).

Second, Ari is painted as being both brilliant and clueless. On the one hand, she blames her continuing philandering/it-was-part-of-my-job on her upbringing, but she knew enough to occasionally feel guilty and still keep it hidden as well as possible. Jesus, her own boss cut off sex with her altogether while he was in serious relationships, but she didn't cut it off with him while she was married? Simply put, she only continues to lie to herself.

Third, what kind of ex-husband--particularly one as grievously wounded as was Bobby by her breathtakingly audacious adultery--would actually have dinner with the ex-wife and his new fiance after the divorce? In his black and white world, he'd have cut off all ties and just gotten the divorce over with. Period. And then he'd have moved on. Period. His revenge would've been a life lived well without her, but with her money to put him on easy street.

Finally, though she may have actually grown as a person and learned to realize and fully appreciate her mistakes, her entire plan of action--treating her attempts to get him back as a business plan--really shows her to still be the selfish, cold-hearted bitch she was during their marriage. Of course, Bobby doesn't know this is just her putting her savvy business mind to a new task, but we know it. And by doing so, she comes across as unrepentant and self-centered. It's never about what's good for Bobby; it's still about what SHE needs and what SHE wants. Even her contrition to Bobby's face is contrary to her nature, as evidenced by the fact that it had to be so thoroughly planned and rehearsed in advance.

So while JPB's original could've used a more fully fleshed out ending, it is with incredible trepidation that I await to see how Ohio concludes this one. The comparison to DQS by another commenter is apt, but only in that DQS paints his wives to be such monsters reconciliation becomes nigh on impossible to envision. JPB did the same thing with Ari in this story, and a reconciliation between two characters acting outside their author-imposed belief structures is difficult to envision here, also.

I will, though, be eagerly awaiting Chapter 3 along with the rest of your devoted fans.

And thanks for posting another story again so quickly!

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 13 years ago
good

A well written story that is just like J.P.B's story. It sort of leaves you wondering what is next. Please put an ending to it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
I dont get it OHIO... whats was so special about JPB's awful ARI story

why the fuck would this very talented author WANT to write a continuation of that awful HPB story ARI? who cares?

THAT story itself is a typical 5 paragraph JPB story with no meaning no plot and no ending

with regard to this new version of the ARI story.... even here ARI is a total waste of human zygote. She is mentally ill and lacks any character at all. Her defense of her company whoring is absurd and shows someone who is mentally ill and without ANY redeeming qualities at all.

The fact that she told her husband her Job was #1 but INTENTIONALLY left out what her real job was undercuts her entire defense.

Moreover Ari's hysterical reaction to he husband finding out and leaving makes NO sense. He is Just another guy with a cock. so what? IF she has compartmentalized her life and sexual relationships like that ...then she is just upset because the barriers have been broken.

Gleefully she reacts with Joy when she finds out her ex husband's marriage has broken up. In a very REAL sense she was the catalyst her crished her husband's spirt and soul then started on a path where he has married someone that has caused him yet MORE Pain.

and Ari is happy?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 13 years ago
Have you noticed?

In many of these stories it seems like whenever a cheating woman wants her man back, she always talks about how she "lost" him. She didn't lose him. She betrayed him, destroyed his trust and respect for her, and quite plainly displayed her lack of respect for him and for their relationship. She hurt him so deeply, he couldn't stand to be with her any longer.

The second issue here is the 'therapist' and his actions. Why was she determined to get a male therapist? Why not try to get the BEST therapist? Could it be because she was much more adept at manipulating men? Then, after the 'therapy' ended, he asks for a date? As soon as he asks, she should see red flags popping up and hear alarm bells ringing. Obviously, his feelings arose out of her sessions with him, since that was the only time they spent together. This has to call ALL of his 'therapy' into question. How can he render impartial advice when his judgement is clouded by his developing feelings for her? Was he really trying help her get back with Bobby, or was he guiding her to the realization that she had permanently destroyed her relationship to Bobby and therefore needed to get on with her life (possibly with him)?

She needs to go back to the questions Jon posed at the start of their sessions. Why would Bobby want her back? Where was there any 'therapy' designed to help her become a better person? Where do we see any concern from the 'therapist' about examining fundamental disagreement between the husband and wife? She clearly differentiated between sex and love where he did not. Unless they can reconcile this issue, they will inevitably reach the same point they are at now.

I'm a romantic at heart so I would like to see love conquer all, but I'm realist enough to know that doesn't always happen. I always enjoy your writing, even if I may not agree with your plot lines. I look forward to how you pull this all together. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want to know the rest of the story.

I'm glad you chose to continue JPB's story. Now I'm hooked and want more all the while realizing it's fiction. I would like more of the psychological entanglement and resolution. I'm hoping for them to find each other again and be better for their experience with or without remarriage.a

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 13 years ago
interesting character study

Does she really love him or is she just fixated on him because he got away, also, is she a psychopath, does she have any empathy for him at all? Is he just a project and if she wins him back will she quickly become bored and want to get back her exciting job? Also, Bobby wants kids bad, does she? She never thinks about them? She's certainly different and fascinating. I thought her back story about her family was smart and you are doing a great job making her seem real. I'm very curious where you are taking this. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sorry ohio

you should not try to finish a jpb story. you wrote now 3 pages and did not advance in the story at all. I mean how could you ? this is not possible. she is a fucked up woman who has no clue about certain values in life.

nobody ever told her anything, she always made her own. she is a child of the poor 21first century where only one thin is counting : money , succes, influence, power.

so stop and write your own story because a guy like bobby doesn't deserve it to be fooled again by your imaginaion that he needs to be back with a woman like Ari. he doesn't even deserve it to be stalked by her through out the rest of his life. it's a jpb character that has lost all inhibitions and fuck every dick like you and I shake hands with strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
glad you continued this

It's great that you continued this JPB story. I asked him years ago to continue it. Way to go. Love to see where you can take this story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 13 years ago
Good work here

I read the JPB story before reading part 2. It was a simple, unremarkable story. I don't think your reading of her character is so far off. She is a driven, goal oriented woman. Often we criticize our parent's behavior, and vow not to repeat it. By what ever mental twist she did repeat their mistakes, and she lost.

She does not accept loosing. So she plans her return. Hiring the shrink to coach her was a wonderful idea. When she was objected to her ex and wife fucking, I think she should have made some negative response, if not pointing out the lack of hospitality in insulting a guest, then to have a come back a the wife's juvenile remarks.

High achieving women have a problem finding mates. Most men expect to earn more than their wife, and want them pregnant and raising children. The woman on the other hand want husbands as smart and driven as themselves, and the pyramid of suitable males gets smaller for those at the top.

So she is in character.

Looking forward to the next part

She is going to have to have some spirit and will, or her ex husband will figure she's brain dead. He got a bimbo the second time around, he's not getting another one.

Chilley

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
As bad as JPB can be at times about RAAC, Ohio, you are even more so.

Your writing style is exceptional but the plots too often end with RAAC. I can see this one going there, but I have hope for Bob.

Perhaps, just perhaps he will wise up and keep his freedom from sluts and whores.

Now, that's not to say he couldn't take full advantage of her charms as part of his "make her love him and then use the shit out of her" strategy.

Let's be realistic, pussy is pussy and and a day without is lost forever.

pokeyman52pokeyman52almost 13 years ago
Still not finished!

You could make a career out of finishing JPB stories. But it was just a clever trick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The line that caught me

"When Charlie was dating a woman, he'd slow down with me—even stop completely if things got serious."

This right here shows how uneven the relationship was, even without a husband. Charlie wanted her to fade away when something got serious in his life, but wasnt even willing to go by the 12hr rule or leave her alone when she was with her husband... and she was ok with it for a long time.

This was never addressed. She just quit her job and moved on. For how many years of therapy and I dont think she gets it at all. I'm not a torch the bitch guy, that line just struck me as all wrong and she never even notices that fact.

Metheus in ME

reads69reads69almost 13 years ago
TYPICAL

Typical of most of JPB stories great writing, with the last four pages missing! Thanks for taking on this tale. and showing Ari's POV.

Keep going Ohio, as always your doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I know

JPB philosophy is that he writes characters and that the reader is expected to understand what the ending would be because he has so carefully crafted them. I think sometimes that is in fact true and that a few of his stories are satisfying without a detailed description of the destruction of the relationship: I know the kill the whore faction absolutely hates that and the love cuckold readers hate that too. However with Ari, the walk out the door ending was not an ending. Why? Because JPB did not do what he does best: develop the characters and situation with enough detail that the ending would make sense. Too many if's in this one. You chose to do half the job. You ably developed a real understanding of Ari. And the end you posit is positive from Ari's point of view. There are elements of your story to support that. But like, JPB, you left out some of the development, in fact you left out half of it: obvious, no? Bobby. He was not devloped enough either in the original. I once wrote JPB about his story asking for him to expand. I wasa naive and had not yet many of his stories (I started in the A's). He never responded because I suspect he saw no need. I would read others and figure it for myself. SO i did. But that does not change my opinion of the story: it was failure because he did not put 100% of his ability into it. It was a Flash that needed more C4: character, motivation, and develpment. You have started it, but have not finished it. I hope you are willing to develop Bobby now directly and not depend on Ari's view of the situation. I do not care if they reconcile,though you have set up that possibility. I am impressed with how Ari has grown and matured and that is the result of shame and regret. normal reactions from an abnormal situation. But did Bobby grow too? Laura's place in the story says that he did not grow and learn. In fact it shows a side of Bobby that was not in JPB's version. That's good,and it says you are thinking about him: now show us Bobby and not depend on what Ari thinks. Thanks for your effort.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 13 years ago
huh? really??

read jpb's ari to see where ari2 comes from.

jpb's ari was short and sweet. nice guy finds out wife's a whore. nice guy runs. end of story.

jpb left the wife in a VERY BIG HOLE. now, ohio tries to get the wife out with ari2 and ari3.

like others i notice ari's selfish motive in getting a male counselor to get the "man's take on things" and NOT to better herself (to be deserving of bob's love), fine.

but really, bob divorces a whore and hooks up with a bimbo? man, that sets up the reconciliation albeit not "at all cost". having the divorce go through (and bob getting $1.55M + the house) takes care of the RAAC thingy.

another thing that doesn’t make sense is the scene where ari reveals her hidden wealth and offers half to bob. the move surprises bob as he and his lawyer expected a fight. and what did bob do? he simply accepts the offer.

really?? why would anyone accept anything from someone who betrayed you with nary a thought. sure, it’s a ton of money but so was the trojan horse. bob didn’t even test “sincerity” of the offer.

bob could have done quite a few thing. top of mind, get the whole $3M. and leave ari with 100k. tell ari to testify against her boss and company in bob’s lawsuit against them. he simply accepts half od the whore’s money which makes bob ari’s pimp.

chap2 ends with the expected bob and laura divorce. i don't expect too much in chap3. i see reconciliation sans resolution of the main issue - TRUST!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
I think that I agree with Harry on this one!

Ohio's writing is some of the best on Literiotica and for that I will read his third chapter.

But frankly, after reading chapter 2 and getting Ari's point of view, I still have zero sympathy for her character. Hell, if Charlie called her up and asked her to come back on board to help him with a couple of new clients, it wouldn't be surprising if she jumped right back into the "old" arrangement. She still doesn't seem to get it.

We don't know a whole hell of a lot yet about "who" Bobby is or "what" kind of man he is. Even so, it seems to me that it will take a "RAAC" of "DQS1 proportions" to get Bobby and Ari back together.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

It is very interesting,1-2 weeks ago I wrote also in a JPB's story comment, why he had not carried on his revenge stories? A very good revenge story has an aftermath time part about the 5-10 years of the main characters' future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 3!

JPB is a talented writer who leaves stories open. If you need starting points to get your creative juices going there is a lot out there. I'm not sure this one is at the top of the list. The cheating wife is a selfish cheat who justified her lying, prolonged affair and whoring by saying he agreed to put my job first.

When he walked away, she wasn't worried about the damage she caused him, she got a shrink to help her try to catch him again. She doesn't love him she can't live with the idea that she lost him. She never inquired how he was getting along only wanted to know his marital status.

I hope the next chapter shows what he is up to and have him tell her to get lost when she comes crawling back. She is not worth having as a friend.

Great to have Ohio writing again!

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I'll read anything Ohio writes

And with even more pleasure if he learned to capitalize properly.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

I pretty much agree with Rehnquist on this one, and I'm not too certain I'd want to read chapter 3...Everything points to RAAC, an incredibly undeserved one.

I always thought it was men that could separate sex and love, and not women.

As for the "business plan to win back Bobby"...Cold, calculating and entirely selfserving. Urgh...

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
OHIO!!!!!!!!

Damn you write a great story I love your style. Thanks for sharing. I am waiting for CH 3 with bells on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Intriguing story

I am really anxious to see how Ohio ends this story. The many criticisms are true with regard to Ari's behavior and Bobby's response. So how is Ohio going to make a "silk purse out of this sow's ear?"

If any man can he can, but boy is it going to have to be creative. Great writing as usual and an interesting take on JPB's story. Ok, I confess I like his writing as well. :)

But, Ohio I always really enjoy yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Suprised

Usually I like Ohio's work, that being said I don't think you can save the Ari character. She lied, screwed for money and fun while she was married and manipulated her poor clueless husband when they were married. Then she sets out with a very calculated plan to manipulate him again and get him back and uses others to accomplish her goals. Do anything to get him back? Bobby should ask her to eat a lead lunch................moving at high speed! Maybe using JPB's story for a base isn't such a good idea.

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
I LOVED IT!

You got me to read a JPB story (which I never do), and to my delight, it was a no wimp's story (which are few and far between). Then you created a lot of tension towards a reconciliation at any cost ending. Your writings of late, have been leaning towards your old non-man, pussy boy stories, so it was with much trepidation I decided to read a story written by a former wimp writer, based on a story by a current wimp writer. Surprisingly neither one of you insulted my (and most men in general) refined sensibilities with a literary exercise in emasculation. Leaving Ari broken, hanging, and hoping, is almost as good as leaving her as a crack whore sex slave to well endowed Negro's. Keep writing and taking those testosterone shots, and for god's sake; PLEASE do not ruin this story (and JPB's excellent attempt at a no wimps story) with a chapter 3. I think you have an inner need to cut Norton's dick off. You're probably way too in touch with your inner women. You got to fight it! Be a man. Resist, don't give in, don't do it!

juderboyjuderboyalmost 13 years ago
Please, no part 3

I can only think of one reason for another chapter. That would be to put them back together. Think about this. She was self-absorbed before, fucking, cheating, and whoring. Later she became self-absorbed by trying to get Bobby back. Both situations was about her, her needs. Why would I want to read anything that would see someone that shallow get her man back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
X_JohnDoe_X is my hero.

The rest of you except haven't killed loads of niggers in the name of probably.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finish The Story

Ohio--I enjoy your stories, but I don't like to be left hanging. So far, the plot is good, leading, and leaning in a specific direction--Ari getting back with Bobby. But, will it happen? Does Bobby still have feelings for Ari? Did his feelings for Ari cause his divorce from Laura? Was the marriage to Laura based on sex alone (I think so)? Chapter 3--and maybe 4--are needed soon.

grogers7grogers7almost 13 years ago

Dittos bdogriffen and Metheus in ME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Sometimes if the wife is EXTREMEMLY appologetic and I can get behind the reconciliation. But not this time, this lady cheated and lied for YEARS.

"When Charlie was dating a woman, he'd slow down with me—even stop completely if things got serious." But yet she just kept on whoring even after she fell in love and married Bobby.

Poor Bobby needs a good woman. Not slutty Ari or bubble-head Laura.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Both J.P.B. and Ohio has left this story hanging

The reader really needs to read the first chapter of this story to appreciate the whole theme of the story.

No finish to the story is really hard to take.

J.p.b. was going for sympathy for the husband, and Ohio was going for sympathy for the wife. Both, I thought have done a good job. It is too bad Bob didn't open the comments for his story, he probably would have had a lot of good comments.

So far both chapters were good but without resolution.

It's just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG, why would any male with-balls be so desperate to take this whore back?

Well done author, once again [similar to DQS's slut Debbie] we have one hell of a manipulative whore pulling on the puppet strings with the only goal is get wimp ass male counterpart to dance to her tune and remain the #2 priority again. Chap 3 will spell out the whole RACC bullshit ending or indicate if Bob retains his balls & moves on past this grievous whore. Obviously, only the cum-sucking fags like shoe-no-IQ will crawl back to this female abomination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fool me once....

I certainly hope that Robert Norton is not going backward, and takes the lessons from her rather than her

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Nice Finish

Though you leave it Open to a possible chapter #3

with Ari going after Bobby and trying to win him back again.

she could talk to Laura and get the Scoop on what Broke her and Bobby up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waste of time

yours for writing and mine for reading - don't quit your day job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Doesn't anyone actually read the preamble....

it says there are two parts.

Now that being said, I will admit that while I like the character of Ari and the complexity you have created, she is still a lier of the the first order. All the information about her past, etc, might give reasons for he behavior but they are not excuses. You have created a bright, intelligent, sexual, and very manipulative woman, but that also works against you. She is very aware of herself, her ability to manipulate, and she knew she was lieing to a man who would not accept it, or the actions she was covering up.

Still, while I will admit not always enjoying your stories and their endings on an emotional level, you are a very good writer and I enjoy reading them.

Michael

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Why not?

Bob is weak. He married Ari with intention of getting her PG to cut her work travel. How's that working for ya, Bob? He married that no-class bimbo, Laura for what? Pussy? How stupid is that. And expensive, goddam.

While I definitely don't approve of it, I can somewhat understand Ari keep on being the company whore after she got married. She took a chance that her husband wouldn't find out. It was part of her job and in her mind separate from her personal life. What I don't get was her fucking her boss every chance she got and risking her marriage by fucking him with her husband asleep down the hall.

I can see how her attitudes about sex could be formed by her parents behavior if in fact they were. I can see how she may be different now that she understands and has had some, not much but some help from her therapist.

Having said all that, there is no way in hell I would take her back after she continued to sport fuck her boss and suck him off every time he wanted to get his rocks off.

Here's where I'm going to catch some flack -- I might if I got over her emotionally myself, go out with her. She's intelligent, good looking, and good pussy and sucks a mean dick. Why not? She would be a better date than Laura.

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago
Well done

Always enjoy your stories. Curious to find out how you are going to turn the Ari sinner into a saint for her man.

You have done it before-so I look forward to your twist.

Thanks for posting!

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Great story...stories

Great question arising from this story...can a manipulator change? Is there any potential redemption for a manipulator. Ohio is certainly trying to prove that thesis...but he is smart enough to know there is no cure. Ari is too shallow and too addicted to this "talent". Don't worry gentle readers, there can be no LOGICAL scenario for a reconciliation. Great theme Ohio, I am enjoying this story immensely! Thank you.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 13 years ago
Amazing writing to bring Ari back from an impossibly deep pit!

I agree with many that the original Ari story was not worth much, but your writing is magic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't read many of Just Plain Bob's stories, the ones I have read just feel unfinished to me, but while you are a good writer it's just a story where the whore of a wife makes all the usual excuses for her cheating, like she didn't see it as cheating, she was doing it before they got married, it was part of her job, didn't she stop and think for a second that when her boss was in a relationship he stopped having sex with her? she should have stopped having sex with him and clients when she got together with her future husband, not blame her parents or the fact she lost her virginity at the age of 16, so what? she found out with Bobby that sex is more than what she had experienced before she met him, but she still continued to be a whore, she has/had no respect for him at all. And I can see where this is going Ohio, like ALL of your other stories, the husband or ex husband always takes them back.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
interestng pick up -

JPB left it open as usual and you have run with it - seems like a long ling run but I will keep going along with you -

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Hey fellow readers

This is just another story and it is written well enough. I accept these stories the way the author presents them. I take the middle of the pack aproach to cheating wives stories. If the writer paints the wife white enough after JPB painted her black...I accept it. Lots of us cucks once had cheating wives and we had to make decisions on whether it was better to lose everything and leave, or stay for whatever reason. HaHaHa,I have to tell you...I dumped mine and she got everything! I got a new one and we live somewhat happily payday to payday. But isn't life just grand? I mean, we all have options, whether its a fiction story or reality!

But my point is: This writer is a good writer and it is his story to tell whether we like where it is going or not. I am just glad he still writes. RAAC stories are very hard to write and I appreciate any story a good writer does. Hell, even Stang Star wrote one lately. Heres to you Ohio. thanks

Now...on to the next part.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Your writing is good,,,,

but not the story, not my kind of story.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
i gave it a 3 because

well the story itself was well written but i did not like the fact that the POV switched from bobby's to the whore's. Also, how Bobby was despined a bit did not sit well with me

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Very creative, especially with the story you had to work with.

However, I rated it 3 stars because the story just didn't feel good me. For one thing too much time goes by and it is not fair.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Great continuation so far. Heading for the last chapter, hehe. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

she checked into rehab because she was Hooked on Phonics

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ARI KARI IS A FATAL DOSE

for a naive hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Rehnquist nailed it in his comment.

There really isn't much to add to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
minor quibble

I'm not positive, but isn't it a major breach of professional ethics for a therapist to get involved even with an ex-patient?

Other than that.. I enjoy this type of story, where the focus is on a cheater in denial coming to understand the magnitude of their actions and become penitent. That said, Ari does seem a little manipulative and obsessed. The phone calls to hang up thing is stereotypical stalker behavior for instance.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fair

In this sequel you've painted the whore ex-wife as a stalking single-minded victim out to get what was hers before caught. It's amazing how once a cheating whore wife is discovered she says she'll do anything to make it up to the husband but if never caught, she would just continue her life as before. Adding to the betrayal she didn't share her whore money, just putting it in her name only. Now let's see how this tale is concluded...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dissapointed

I usually enjoy Ohio's stories, but not this one. For one thing, this was boring. The original story by Just Plain Bob, should have been left alone, and no sequel attempted. Especially by another writer.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I think the doc lisence's should be fucking pulled

also Ari's whore should be in fucking jail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

OHIO HOW PUTTING AT END OF EVERY WIMP STORY AIDS KILLS CLAMHYDIA MAKES U INFERTILE AND HERPES IS FOREVER BECAUSE SLUTS IN REAL WORLD R RIDDLED WITH THIS

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loving this

This is perhaps the best continuation of another authors story that I have ever read. This is better than the original! Tremendous insight and authenticity. I look forward to seeing how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

she is a whore....what you call mindless physical release with random stranger, i call a slut scratchin an itch....fuck the bitch...move on.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Five stars compared to others here. Only Ohio could make a whore a sensitive caring merciful person. The primary character is an admitted whore. What's the old say' You only get what you pay for?' Drop down honey, I'm horny and don't talk just get to work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

All the negative commenters are mindless little white trash, short-dicked unemployed scum-sucking sleaze bags.

You rock, Ohio! Live long and prosper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit

If the whoring was her job and she didn't see it as cheating, why did she hide it from her husband? Oh, the man is a WIMP...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This isn't loving wives category this is Stupid shithead people category. For the author and the story's progas.

1/5... really wish I could give it about -5k but well we settle for what we can, jpbs self cuck is bad enough, never ever ever finish anything again since you make his worst look like prime candidates for man of the year.

Holy shit you suck.

insomniac2608insomniac2608over 10 years ago
Fine language, ugly, unbelievable storyline.

Haven't read Chapter 3 yet, but will do so shortly. So far, your fine way with words hasn't been enough to overcome what they are saying. Rewarding an injured spouse with professionally-directed mind games works against any sympathy for an Ari-type, and the husband's counter game -- inviting her to visit, then having sex openly when she arrives -- puts me into "A pox on both your houses" mode.

Hope that the apparently long Chapter 3 helps resolve things. Not sure I'll be able to hang through this for six more pages if things don't pick up quickly.

smokepolesmokepoleabout 10 years ago
It doesn't work

If you read the original story, you know that the job is more important than anything to Ari. She would NEVER quit her job over anything. she certainly didn't at the beginning of the marriage, and nothing ever indicated she had been changing in that way.

This is a nice try at humanizing a cheating shit, but it doesn't fit with the original story.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@smokepole

Yes, the job WAS more important than anything, until it cost her the thing she really loved most.

People change, she has changed; it's not unheard of.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Charlie

It's interesting - when CHARLIE was in a relationship their sex dropped off, even completely when he got serious with a woman.

But her MARRIAGE wasn't enough to shut it down?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
$$$

Why would she share the damn money? Fuck that. She earned some of that before they got married. Not entitled to shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks

thanks for trying to end a JPB story which as usual seems incomplete and leaves us hanging in the air. Unfortunately yours did no better

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RAAC coming

lmao i honestly dont see how Ohio made this one into a reconciliation. She was a whore, a prostitue for there entire marriage and relationship.. she had never been faithful

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
Deviding assets

But since I know you want to divorce me, I'm not going to stand in your way. Take the money. It was never about the money for me anyway."

No ? So what was it about ? Just the sex and cheating ?? Must have been very reassuring for Bobby lol

I know that it was about the buseness her company was getting but look at it from Bobbys side

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's kind of hilarious to read comments on these kinds of stories. Some of these guys have so much hate for cheating wives that it's obvious they've been cheated on before and it broke something in them. But what do they do with what is presumably their jack off time? They read stories about what happened to them and then demean authors and ridicule their writing in some pathetic attempt to make themselves feel better about themselves. They use what authors write as a way to identify them as wimps or cuckolds or whatever they say, but i doubt they think authors who write stories about serial killers are themselves serial killers.

I can't help but think they're masochistic and read these stories to relive whatever happened to fill them with hate and then they get angry at the writer for "making" them go through it again. It's even more obvious when they complain about an author writing these types of stories "again". Well...if you know they write stories you supposedly hate why do you read or even comment on stories they write?

It's like they think insulting someone who they see as a wimp will make them feel like they're better, llike they won or something. But nobody who is stuck with that much rage and hate won anything, they lost big time. They're spending so much time obsessed with something they hate and the person that caused it is probably living their life happily having moved on from whatever happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to the last anonymous comment

shut the fuck up asshole. who elected you the shrink of lit? read the fucking story and let others comment as they please. if you ask me you're the one that has the problem here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny the way people get so committed and egged in these stories. That's good writing.

Bobby and Ari moved on, evolved, have developed new lives, new loves. They have matured, and changed. If they meet again it will not be the same people they were when they divorced. So restarting a relationship is totally possible and cool. He meets a woman who fucked around on her husband and who lives in remorse, regret, and is determined to be a better partner, if she gets another chance. Andy maybe Bobby has learned that people change, sometimes for the good, and sometimes for the bad. No guarantees. So if he tries again with Ari at least he has some intimate background knowledge of where she's coming from. And the should help him determine if she has really matured and grown, or if she is still slinging bullshit. He has nothing to lose by getting to know the new Ari.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

From the original story –

“But the closer I got the more I wanted to know about what was going on.” – Um, you just saw your wife giving her boss a blow job, what more do you NEED to know?

On This Part -

“I loved Bobby, and I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.” – Not that it will necessarily work, but if you REALLY mean it, you will go to Charlie and immediately resign. Then when you go home, rather than telling Bobby that you will quit IF he takes you back, you can tell him that you have ALREADY quit. LOL, I’ve been writing this as I’ve been reading, just saw that she did just that!

The fact that she had already been Charlie’s mistress for three years when you met Bobby, and didn’t STOP being his mistress as soon as you and Bobby got serious argues against reconciliation.

“When Charlie was dating a woman, he'd slow down with me—even stop completely if things got serious.” – So CHARLIE could stop when HE got serious, but you couldn’t?

“I looked at him, surprised but not angry.” – The fact that she didn’t even get angry when asked to be a corporate whore speaks volumes about her so-called “character”!

“First of all, I found I cared for him a lot.” – Just not enough to give up Charlie!

“It simply had nothing to do with my marriage or my love for him.” – That’s BULLSHIT! Of COURSE it had something to do with the marriage!

Her background may explain how her relationship with Charlie STARTED, but it doesn’t explain CONTINUING it without Bobby’s knowledge. Both of her parents pretty much knew about the other’s infidelities and had come to some sort of accommodation with it, Bobby was never given that chance.

She says that when she fell in love with Bobby she learned that sex could mean something else, but she STILL didn’t change her actions.

She should just give it up. For all of her compartmentalization, she KNEW it was wrong or she wouldn’t have worked so hard to keep it a secret. Let him go and learn from her mistakes.

Re: The Wedding – is this going to be like in the Cheating Wives stories, where they tell their husband, “You we supposed to stop me!” Maybe Bobby expects her to try to somehow stop the wedding?

jamesjoicejamesjoiceover 8 years ago
Why??

Just tell me why you wanted to destroy an wonderful story? I was in good mood after reading the original one..Now i am sad and angry. You destroyed the myth of the main charecter who is slut for his boss and whore for the company and so called loving wife or a cheating one?

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

considering the line of the story. some guys find sex outside of marriage a conquest, while dreading when it happens to them, or they don't even think about that. I honestly felt sorry for her. it took awhile for her to come to the realization that sex outside of marriage is not really a good thing. I have enjoyed this story, because of the truth in it. I hope she gets him back at this point, but I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“that's what had made me an indispensable assistant to Charlie, long before I started fucking him, long before I became a part-time whore for the company.” – If she’s such an “indispensable assistant” then why does she need to fuck her boss and be a corporate whore? That should be especially obvious now, when IF, by some chance Bobby takes her back, he is going to INSIST that she quit, and then there goes Charlie’s “indispensable assistant”!

“gave me more responsibility (and a nice raise).” – “A nice raise”; in other words, you were his whore!

“Sex with him was something we both enjoyed, but we both knew that's not why he paid me.” – That’s not EXACTLY true; wasn’t she get her “nice raise” when she started fucking him?

It took THREE sessions to tell the counselor, “I slept with my boss, then I started sleeping with clients, then my husband found out about it and left me?”

I’m not sure how much her quitting helps – on the one hand it shows how much she is willing to give up her old life for him, but on the other hand it shows how much money she made with her whoring, that she can afford to quit working.

“It was never about the money for me anyway." – Again, is that supposed to be better? If it wasn’t about the money, then it must have been about the sex!

VERY minor point, and maybe there are exceptions, but as far as I know colleges don’t have “honor rolls:, they have “Dean’s Lists”

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There is a reason why she's called Cuckio.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Poor Bobby

A stalker ex that takes psychological manipulation to a new level, I feel bad for Bobby that they will probably end up together in this story.

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
Excellent

Good addition to the original

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“Until I fell in love with you I didn't even know it could mean anything else." – UNTIL you fell in love; but then you knew, and STILL didn’t change!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Very well done continuation of a strange storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Reeking Tangle Of Derangement

Ol' Ohia has been hangin' around Lit a bit too long if he sees this as a suitable vehicle for his efforts. This woman is hopeless - a maniacal freakslut that has a huge blindspot in her perceptions.

You know those people that are apparently normal except that when they "see" someone they cannot perceive the countenance of the other person? They actually cannot see the person's face. That is Ari and lots of other people just like her.

The main thing which I see frequently out in the world that truly disgusts me is all of the effort to "figure someone out". The planner/plotter wants to horde psychological and spiritual information to use against the victim (in this case, the Ex). This is the dark art of psychological profiling. It is the singular death knell to an open and honest relationship with another human being. It is spiritual hemlock to reciprocal, loving human relationships.

To anyone who still cares, it is only the christic value of the purest idealism in human relationships that will bring about something beautiful and something worthy of the human spirit. If you are always trying to figure an "angle" on someone; trying to "figure them out", then the idealism in the relationship dies on the vine.

If that god-given element in the spirit of the other person is not allowed to express itself free of all sorts of deranged machinations to "figure them out", then there will simply be no understanding between free people, only chaos.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Reading Once Again

The new crap is so crappy that I'm back to re-reading older stories!

I think I've made some of these comments before, but what the heck!

“When Charlie was dating a woman, he'd slow down with me—even stop completely if things got serious.” – So, when CHARLIE was in a relationship you’re affair cooled off, but your MARRIAGE doesn’t shut it off?

"Please, honey—I love you." – Boy, good thing she doesn’t hate him!

“Bobby isn't your patient—I am. I'm the one sitting here and I'm the one paying you.” – Yes, but he can fire you as a patient, and while he can’t violate confidences, he can still help her husband.

Since some of her earnings were from her corporate whoring, doesn’t his accepting a share in affect make him her pimp?

“It was never about the money for me anyway." – No, it was about the sex, I’ll bet THAT makes it all better!

“Until I fell in love with you I didn't even know it could mean anything else." – But you DID fall in love with him, and hopefully learned it could mean something else, yet you continued!

xtchrxtchralmost 8 years ago
Uh Oh!

Started out as a good story but I'm scared to read the next chapter. I keep thinking that he can't possibly bring the whore and her ex back together again, can he? If any female does not deserve reconciliation, it is this one. Well, I can't put it off any longer I have to read chapter 3. I think that chapter 3 will reaffirm my not reading Ohio's work - even though he is a very good word-smith.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 8 years ago
I just have to agree with the comments left by sbrooks103 on 04/20/16 ..... nailed it. Who needs this cheating cunt? She knew exactly what she was going to be doing to him from day ONE. That's why she trapped him into making the blind agreement.

((( and Charlie was so turned-on by having sloppy seconds (or fourths) that his enthusiastic fucking brought me to one of my best orgasms ever. )))

THE LINE BELOW IS A DIRECT CONTRADICTION TO THE ONE ABOVE. .... CORRECT ME IF I’M WRONG BUT, IF THEY HAVE TO WEAR CONDOMS, THE STUFF THAT WOULD MAKE HER SLOPPY IS IN THE USED CONDOMS THAT GET THROWN OUT.

(((Naturally I was careful. I was on the pill, to begin with. And I made the men use condoms (all except Charlie—he absolutely refused); and both Charlie and I got tested regularly, just to be sure we were healthy.)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pointless

In the end she is still a whore, still unrepentant and still a manipulative bitch. The rest is just ohio's usual mix of boring shrink sessions and wimpiness. *

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Worthless

A worthless tale that is untrue to the original characters and is trying to force an impossible reconciliation.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"a sexual relationship with my boss at work--pleasurable, profitable, mutually rewarding, and in no way romantic or deep. And the same thing with fucking an occasional client." - In other words, a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why Not ?

It's just a story, right. Sounds close to some people I know......bill

Damn you're weird but a dam good story teller...

5555s

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous