Aria - The Company's Piece of Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
First day at the office, her ass is put to work.
4.8k words
4.14
87k
37

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
308 Followers

This is all fiction. This is all improbable. That's the point. Thanks for reading.

Porn is a dimension as vast as the expanding internet and as timeless as a firm spank on the ass to make her jump. It's the naughty ground between mind and words but never deeds. Between a world that sucks with many horny men and one that looks like our own. It's comes from between the summit of this man's imagination and the pit of his perversions. This is the dimension of meaningless imagination. Welcome to The Fuck Her Zone. Dun Tun Dun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria is the Company's Piece of Ass

Chapter 2

For almost an hour Aria was toured around the building after that humiliating meet and greet. They left the handcuffs on Aria and the plug was still in her ass. She couldn't believe they just did this to her. She was freaking out on the inside, but on the outside Aria was trying to look interested in everything they showed her. Trying to nod and smile while dreading to continue working here already.

"So Aria you have a very important job here. You will definitely help out with getting paper work done. But -"

"Hey yea! What's this but about?!" Aria stops walking. "You can't just pull my dress over my head and spank me blind! And why is there something in my butt?!" Aria interrupted and finally blurted it all out. "It feels really weird in my ass...and it's huge." She also whimpers out.

The elder men chuckle. "Well Aria that's your answer. The other but, is your butt. We're hiring you my dear because you, Aria, are one beautiful woman with a round mound ass and full tits, we see you going long ways here at the company, sweet cheeks. " The old man really stared at her when he said it. She froze listening to him.

The old man then swings his hand under Aria's skirt and grabs a handful of ass. She makes a surprised yelp and the men feel good about their choice of new CPA. This girl has all the office bimbo bombshell potential.

"Aria your ass is going to do great here. Now let's start training."

The old man creeped his fingers over to the plug in her butt and starts pushing it back and forth in her tight anus. Aria squeals in front of all 6 board members and wiggles her hips to the sensation in her asshole. Aria pleads for him to stop while the men chuckle and encourage it. Aria feels utterly embarrassed. The sensation in her ass was unbearable but the sensation in her naked pussy was bareable.

{Commercial Break}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man's hand left her trembling buttocks. Aria finally stood up and then relaxed her little skirt back down.

"Thank you Charles. Is there anything else I can do for you now?" Aria tried her best to be polite despite the rough ass play and spanking she took. Despite being bent over a huge desk with her skirt completely flipped up and a red round ass to show for it. She was still clenching her little secretary notebook (and her ass cheeks), looking over the heavy desk staring back at Board Member Charles.

"Not right now. Your ass did great." He gets up from his leather and walks around to stare some more at his sexy secretary. "I'm good with you. It is hard to admit that you know, while staring at your vulnerable ass and cunt." He palms her ass cheeks.

"Ow! Oh sir!"

"You may go. Get that ass going along. I know the rest are excited to see you." Charles begins to chuckle and gives it one more pat. He walks back around his desk, sits and immediately clicks on his computer.

Aria slowly gets up. "Ok sir, thank you for my spanking." Aria turns around and rubs her butt for Charles to watch. She tugs her skirt down and leaves the office. When she steps in the hallway, Aria takes a deep breath.

"Okay, 3 down. ummm 3 more to go. Aye, Charles hits hard." This was her first real day after a full day of training. And training was intense for Aria because all it felt like that she completed was file documents in two different store rooms and move some boxes but that huge butt plug in her ass was making all her activities sensationalize and intrude her asshole...and pussy.

Even as wild as training was, Aria still didn't feel ready to do this job. She wasn't sure if she could really let herself be this way. She knew she felt rushed with excitement and extreme nervousness to be handled by the men. She wasn't enjoying the anal plug treatment quiet much but the money was so good. And she touched her pussy to notice it was moist. Act to be the office bimbo and get paid for it was her office agenda and for the pay, Aria was giving it a shot.

Aria fanned her face as she clinched her notebook and walked to David's office. Her mind begins to recall her first day at work this morning. Hips swaying, one hand close to her chest and the other rubbing her sore butt, Aria makes her way to her next appointment.

Earlier in the morning, when the young naive secretary got to the office. Alfred and Bob greeted her. They both were warm and glad to see her. Alfred and Bob were both pretty darn old men. They almost look the heckling type. She almost felt like they were kind men after all.

"Here's today outfit, Aria. Classic sexy ass secretary. Now put your fat butt in it!" Alfred hands it to her and then slaps her behind to get going. Aria couldn't believe that happened. He slapped it full palm with uplift on her cheek too. Looking at the old man she felt like she got spanked by someone's grandpa.

"Aye!" Aria suddenly remembers they are not nice men and just want to get at her ass. She rolls her eyes. And changes in the bathroom. She emerges timid because this outfit felt incredibly revealing and inappropriate. Actually it was a Halloween costume sexy secretary. Her confidence took another hit, when she realized the clothes were thin and designed to show off a curvy girl's body. "Ummm I'm not so sure this should be my outfit." Aria whimpered out

Aria walked out in a short little grey business jacket that could not close shut. Her blouse was small and very low cut. Her tanned tits were gripped tight with this fake office shirt and there were only three buttons holding her full C cup tits together. Her skirt was a stretchy mock pencil stripe skirt. Aria found it to be very thin and incredibly short for her. Aria's full ass had the skirt tight across her hips and all the material was needed to cover her ass. There was barely and inch to go below her butt.

Also, Aria had to learn how to put on a garter belt for the first time in that moment. The old men helped and did a lot of inappropriate grabbing along the way. Once her garter and stockings were hooked up, it was clear that her connecting cable to the stocking will always show because her skirt was that short. It continued her cheap sexy look.

Finally she was given 6 inches heels. Her eyes got big even for the shoes because Aria knew she was not very experienced in wearing 6 inches. Once she wobbled into them, she felt the tightness in her leg. She also noticed how her skirt felt a little different and how her ass felt more presented. She did twirl for the men and they whistled and clapped for their sexy secretary and of course they pinched her ass good before she left their sight.

Aria turned right down the hall to reach David's office. She looks like a shy girl and gently knocks on the door. She hears a booming fat voice calling to come in. Aria opens the door, takes a deep breath and enters.

"My goodness! You are a fine piece of ass! Do a twirl for me honey. Damn! You are indeed a fine piece of ass. This outfit sure is beautiful on you. I love how it barely covers your ass. You're going to be tugging that all day. And hey you got nice tits too!" David said that with a smile as he rubs her butt over her thin skirt. David's fat hand was enjoying the feel of her nervous ample bottom.

"So I heard head relief will start next week. That's a pity. Any who this is the first day so you should know some poses. Go bend over my desk and tell me what Alfred and Bob did with you.

Aria with some hesitation walks over to the desk and begins to bend forward. She rest on her elbows but David pushes her face to the wood. Aria senses her skirt has pulled up a lot.

"Well after I got dressed, Alfred took me to his office. And wasted no time in sitting down and pulling me over his lap. Then he started to spank me." Aria could tell the story pretty well in this condition because she already did this for Charles. He too asked her to recount her day while in a pose. Charles asked for Aria to get hands and knees on the floor.

Aria knew David had a great view of her ass. This skirt offered no resistance and rode up half way up her butt. Her cheeky ass was poking out. David starts to rub her ass. Aria voices quivers but continues.

"Sooo, yea sir, Alfred starts to spank me. With his hand, sir. Yea it was pretty hard, sir. Yea I felt embarrassed, sir. No I don't do spanking often." Aria continued with her recount of the day. She mentions how Alfred moved her to wheelbarrow position and slapped away at her ass some more.

"Look back at me and tell me how humiliating that felt." David pats her bottom with his command.

Aria cocks her head to find David. He's not even looking at her, he was gawking at her half naked butt still.

"Um well sir" Aria lead with that, to get his attention, "It felt very humiliating. My ass was so in his lap. I never been more vulnerable. Yes sir he spanked me good." Aria couldn't believe she was telling him this. She couldn't believe she was giving in so easily it felt. Or was it an easy fit for her?

"Well I don't know if I like it. But I don't hate spanking." Aria lowly answered David's question on spanking.

"Well Aria your fine ass is going to get it here. And I'm so glad we hired you as our CPA. That's for sure." David says while playfully giggling her ass cheeks. She squirms a little to his touch.

"Yea Bob, told me he was going to destroy my ass. What did he mean by that?" Aria looked back while asking.

David says, "Whatever Bob wants." He then slaps her ass upwards. She surprise yelps. "Now it's whatever I want." He flips her skirt up and notices that her underwear is already wedgied up her cheeks.

"Oh sir! Wait don't do this!" Aria wanted to reason with him still. He chuckles like a fat man would and raises his hand. David crashes his hand on Aria's ass for several minutes. His fat hand bouncing off her perky round ass.

She's told to count them off and say "Thank you sir."

"Great job Aria," David strokes her hair. He hands her a piece of paper. Written on it were some other phrases that Aria should get used to saying.

"Ow my ass"

"Oh sir thank you"

"Oh my booty"

"Oh that hurts"

"My ass hurts sir"

She couldn't believe the list. She was in shock they actually narrowed down what they wanted her to say. She was even more shocked at how many times she actually read it out loud. David spanked and fondled her ass while Aria read her lines.

"OY HEY WHOOOA!" Aria sprung up because David eventually poked his finger over her panty covered butthole too many times too hard. David was smirking.

"And that's time, sweet cheeks." He scoots her to the side like he is done with her already. "Now go meet Edward."

Aria felt flushed with that surprise push against her asshole. It reminded her of the damn plug they shoved up her ass last week. She wasn't going to give them her asshole again.

"Aria great. Just in time lets go to my office. Come on." It was Edward. He was walking down the hall when Aria stepped out of David's office. She sounded flushed and ditzy.

"My goodness this outfit is stunning on you. Now lets get in my office so I get a better look at your ass." Edward opens his office door and pushed Aria inside.

"Mr. Edwards, that was rude." Aria stands in the middle of the room trying to make a stance for herself. Edward walks up to her and chuckles.

"Yea whatever honey. Now grab your fucking ankles I want to stare at you ass." He smacks a cheek and honks both tits.

"Oh sir!" Aria saw the seriousness in his face and knew he wasn't kidding. She says as she slowly runs her hands down her stockings to grab her ankles, "You guys are so rough with me! It's just the first day!"

She reluctantly grabs her ankles and filled with dread and humiliation. This outfit is barely anything and she could feel the skirt pop off her round butt. "and just like that. I'm flashing my ass to my other boss", Aria thinks to herself as she hears footsteps approaching her young displayed ass.

A piece of paper lands on the floor in front of Aria. Her eyebrows raise as she reads the words.

"One more sir"

"Ow again please"

"Again sir"

"Another sir?"

''Surely you're kidding with this lists. David already gave me one!'' She tries to look up for Edward while holding her ankles. Her plump butt was pointing in the air inside a silent room. Where the fuck is he, Aria thought.

"My name's Edward! Not surely bitch. Now keeping reading the list or I'll strip you naked right now.'' Edward broke the silence with his dominance over Aria. She shivered as he yelled at her. ''Oh please don't strip me naked'' Aria said in a low voice, it was meant for her to hear but Edward heard it too and smiled. Then he smacks her ass twice and tells her to read the list again.

Aria, yelps and with a uh-oh face realizes she is in trouble. That wasn't a normal spank on her cheeks. ''You're using a paddle?!'' she yells back to him.

''Oh yes. Gotta break the paddle in now. And it looks great on you.'' Edward lands his little leather paddle on her ass while she reads the lines.

Over and over she read the lines and over and over Edward lands the paddle on her rear end. She reads. He spanks and Aria moans to almost every spank with oohs and ohs. She even does a little hop to the sudden impact of the paddle. Edward thinks Aria is giving a wonderful display of the CPA duties. He loves watching Aria's cheeks bounce from every paddle smack. Eventually he wedgies the underwear further up her ass which makes Aria squeal and place her hands on the floor for balance. Frank uses one hand to hold the high wedgie while the other starts to paddle her ass again. Aria feels like a little girl being punished with the wedgie up her ass. The underwear is tight on her pussy and asshole as Edward stretches the underwear high up. It almost lifts her off the ground in comical display. Then suddenly Edward yanks the Latina's underwear down to her knees.

After that the room got quiet but Aria didn't move. The voluptuous girl was too nervous to move so she stayed bent over with her hands on the ground and legs straight slightly spread apart. Where the fuck was he? Aria thought to herself as she stared at the carpet with a naked red ass pointing in the air.

Then an old feeling came back to Aria. The terrifying cold press against her asshole. A butt plug was going in her. Aria tried to sit up to stop it, but it was shoved up her vulnerable ass with quick force and more jelly. Her eyes enlarge and her mouth pouts an O shape. Aria screams and grunts as her asshole closes up on the invader.

"Oh my ass! No! Stop! no no. Not again! Aye! aye! Ohh. Ow ow. Ohhh It's in there. Ooh sir! My ass. Ooh.'' Aria finally pulled up her panties and started to rub her burning cheeks and maybe take the plug out. The old men got something into her innocent anus...again.

''Don't you dare think of taking that out! If we put it in to stay, then it stays. Or do you wanna get striped down to your high heels?'' Edward started walking to the door and opened it. ''Now go see Frank''

''What! Sir, I can't with this thing in me still! No way! I don't want to walk out there with this up my butt.'' She stomped to make her point then muffed a groan when she felt the plug move in her anus. She squirms at noticing her ass cheeks press against the end of the plug. Edward approached and with his own strength pushed her out of his office. Her ass is slapped more for good measure, and then the door slams. ''Aye hey! Sir please!'' She turns around to a door in her face. She sighs and looks downward in defeat. "Ooh my ass hurts," she mutters to herself and then pulls her skirt down.

Aria awkwardly walks across the office floor to get to Franks office. She really wished it was closer. Several of the men were noticing Aria walk to her final visit. They smirk at her troubled face and funny walk because they knew what Edward did to her. They gawked at her rolling ass cheeks peeking out under her ridiculous Halloween skirt. When Aria got to Franks door, she raised her hand to knock on the door, but at that exact moment the door opened, and a hand reached out to grab her arm and forcefully pulled her in. Aria yelps as she stumbles into the office.

{Commercial Break}

^^^^^^^^^^^

Frank steps out of his office and clears his throat to announce to the room, ''Gentlemen! Please come to my office. Our beautiful new secretary has something to show us!'' Frank snorts and grins before returning inside.

The older men follow into his office and find young Aria standing right in the middle of Frank's large office looking the most nervous they've seen from her. Aria's hands were roped tied together in front. She had a red ball gag in her mouth. The little gray jacket was removed and she was standing at attention with nipples poking through. Her tits in that little shirt were straining and looked full. She looked tensed. Her tits were heaving with heavy breathes.

As the elder men encircled around her to admired their distressed damsel. They realized why she was so tense looking. Tied to Aria's brunette ponytail was white rope that ran down her back. It was then looped on an anal hook that was curving out of her tanned Latina ass. Frank replaced the plug for a company's anal hook. This big metal hook was shining under the office lights as a gagged Aria groans in displeasure. She didn't appear to be enjoying the rod in her butt. The anal hook was obviously sticking out of Aria's behind and it raised her skirt in the back . Keeping her ass crack exposed and known that something is in Aria's humiliated butthole.

Her ankles were tied to a silver ankle chain that only gave 1 foot of space to walk. Her stockings were lining up right under her plump rear end. The black garter straps with little bows were nicely framing Aria's anal hooked behind. Her round cheeks were still hinting a red glow.

Alfred, Bob, Charles, David, and Edward surround Aria. Gawking and leering at their humiliated sexy CPA. She would sway her ass a little and sweat was starting to run down her brow. The rope was tight enough to force Aria to look straight ahead. Her back had a slight arc because of the tight rope and heels. She appeared to be slightly pushing her butt out. Aria was present perfectly for the men. Her body was beautiful and submitting to their demands. She looked so distressed and humiliated, yet she kept going with it implying for the men to continue dominating her.

''Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Don't move. Don't move. Ohh, I feel it when I move. Oh ow ow oh! This stupid thing. It feels so big! What am I doing here!? This is insane! I don't want this in my ass! Ow it's so big. Oh, they're all looking! These old men are such pervs! Shoving things up my ass! Oh gosh oh fuck Aria what did you get yourself into! This is embarrassing, what else will they do to me? I thought I would do office work! Not have a hook in my butt! What the fuck is this?'' Aria thoughts were racing through her head as the men surrounded her and her asshole surrounded the metal hook sticking out between her juicy cheeks. The men greatly admired their CPA and greet her with smacks and pats on the quivering bum.

''Damn, Frank. You set her up real good.'' A hand rubs her left cheek.

''Yea. This looks great.'' A hand tugs the anal hook.

MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
308 Followers
12