Aria - The Company's Piece of Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
310 Followers

''She looks so fucked.'' A hand smacks her right ass cheek.

''That is ass is so nice'' A hand smacks her left ass cheek.

''This ass deserves that anal hook.'' A hand tugs the anal hook and spanks her bottom.

''Thank you. Thank you. She truly is an amazing Company's Piece of Ass.'' Frank approaches Aria, then slaps her butt really good. Aria jerks and her tits jiggle. She goes 'umph' for the spank, then a low groan for the anal hook pressure in her asshole. Frank shoves a paper in her tied hands. She brings it up to look at it.

Oh my goodness what is this, Aria though. She hated what she was reading. The red gag muffs her unhappiness.

''So you're going to read this list. Except, it's spank then read. You got that dumb dumb?'' She frightfully nods her head.

''Now, I'm going to take the gag off. I really just wanted it for the presentation. You know like an apple in the mouth of fine juicy babe. So don't fuck it up and start screaming and shit. You got that?'' She quickly nods yes again.

Frank grabs a handful of tits and jiggles them. She moans and tries to stay in position. He removes her gag and undoes a button on her tiny costume shirt. Aria doesn't even notice the button but just wants to gasp for air and stretch her jaw.

''Ow ok. I'll read it. Ow I'll read it. But I just want to say, I really hate this thing.'' Aria looks around at the men and wiggles her butt to speak about the anal hook lodged in her. With an innocent naive voice the sexy Latina clears her throat and begins to read the new list of phrases.

SPANK "Hey that's my ass"

SPANK "Sorry sir"

SPANK "Sorry everyone"

SPANK "Ow stop guys"

SPANK "Ow my cheeks"

For several minutes Aria read her humiliating phrases while getting her ass smacked by old men. She couldn't believe this is what they wanted from her. Aria was on a nonstop embarrassing thrill of a work day. One exposure after the next for the naive secretary. First day and she's squirming on an anal hook. All the smacks on her ass made Aria clench on the metal anal hook over and over again. Extra torturing because her anal ring wouldn't stop griping the inrusion in her butthole. Plus Aria's round mound ass was glowing red, much like her face too.

The Board Members took turns slapping away at her vulnerable ass. Aria stood her ground well and gave lots of sounds between the phrases she had to say. Her sweet squeals of embarrassment and shock to the grabby hands was amusement in itself. Again the old men took notes of their CPA. Frank of course had cameras recording in his office. They took notes of her wiggling ass. Her squirming dances from spanks. How sweet the ripples in her ass are after a solid spank. How well she stayed in sticking ass out position. They noted how she didn't like the anal hook in her ass. They noticed Aria has a sexy lip pouting face or O shaped mouth expression when her ass really hurt. They realized more how big and bouncy her tits are under the thin white shirt.

Aria felt beyond humiliated to the Board Members and in pain to the anal hook intruder. Earlier when Frank pulled out Edwards plug from her tight anus, she thought it was over. Then before she could get off his lap, the ball end of the anal hook pressed and entered her asshole. She really doesn't like this metal ball feeling up her backdoor and the metal hook curving up her ass crack. This experience was very intense for Aria, having her body used this way was taking the tough girl out of her. She felt so used and dominated. She even thought her voice sounded a bit more high pitched. Aria was quickly discovering how much motion would put the anal hook digging deeper into her anus. It wasn't much.

''Okay men okay! Let's take a break.'' Frank calls out to everyone. ''Aria you're doing such a great job. Thank you. You are magnificent at this'' Frank gently cups Aria's confused pouty face.

''Now these nice phrases of yours are expected to be said around here. Take some time to study those. And start using them tomorrow. The list will be in you email too - CompanyAssSlut@xmail.cum. So now, as our good little secretary." Frank roams around the damsel secretary.

"We got today's filing lined up for you. It'll be just like we practiced with you on training day. After that, report back to us, and then you go home an hour early today." Frank puts his suit jacket on and motions to everyone for the door.

"As for us gents, lets go get lunch. Much is to be discussed on our new hire. Oh and Aria because you've been so tremendous on the first day." He snaps and points at Charles. "Charles! Fucker pay attention. Write Aria a check for a bonus $1000. Rest of us. Let's go." Frank and the rest walk out. Bob tugged on the rope a few times and made Aria yelp loudly. Many hands groped her butt as they walked out.

Aria stands in disbelief of her day. She was desperately hoping the anal hook would be pulled out by now. This is surely a crazy building she's working in. She can't believe the men want this from her. Jason was right that they wanted her but she wasn't comfortable with everything. She was still tense from being so exposed to everyone. She hates the plug in her ass still. Aria's mind was confused because her tingling pussy had other opinions on the matter.

Ripping paper snaps Aria out of her trance. Charles hands her a check for $1000 and quickly walks out to join the old wieners. She stares at the check and thinks this money makes it so hard to quit. Hmmmm. I guess I should finish today at least.

Aria walks to the filing room. It takes her awhile since she can't take normal steps. The chains make Aria walk small steps that would wiggle her hips. The metal hook is constantly reminding Aria that it's lodged in her anus. She sometimes grimaces as she makes her way to the filing room.

Before she opens the door, she looks again at the check and notices the note line reads 'For a great ass job.' With job scratch off. Aria sighs and walks further into the Fuck Her Zone.

MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
310 Followers
12